Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 19145
-
07-13-13 14:19 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 324Preach
Damn church is in session! LOL preach on.
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 14:14 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 153Cynthia from the R
I picked up a WSW a month or so walking on 8 between Livernois and Woodward and her name was Cyn, Easy to talk to wanted a date but no time do gave her a ride, got her digits for another time and we kept on contact.
Well I finally picked her up I saw a hot looking redhead 30 something dressed pretty hot so picked her up and she wanted .4 for a BBBJ or $ for an all access pass. 30 something redhead, road around for awhile had a good feeling so did the round the world for a Franklin turned out to be fun and kinda GFE (YMMV) I had a great time gives great brain and loves gr . I also have a few toys and got to watch her thoroughly abuse one. LOL. No drama she said just one shot on goal, all I'm usually good for anyways. She showered, we watched porn, she toyed while I enjoyed the show and on all fours watched porn I pounded the back 9 as she got into DP IMG herself with the toy. Wet left a puddle talked dirty and we were both spent and chilled. More than I usually spend but it was a great time and I would repeat. Never saw her before, you can pick her up at her house and had no issues or drama. Safe covered and she gets into it. Said I could pass her numbers so any interested Sr members hit me up.
-
07-13-13 13:28 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 261Ave this morning
I must say that Lisa was the hottest sight on the Ave on Saturday, with her long flowing hair and her tight sexy ass. If I hadn't already collected my rent-a-girlfriend for the day (a yummy girl who still rocks and satisfies) , I would have damn well stopped for Lisa. I think it's safe to say that Lisa may be an occasional option thus forward, but you may have to search for her. I found her on the Ave but not near a known "track" per se. She's on my 2-do-again list nonetheless. Be cool, fools.
-
07-13-13 10:41 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 273I don't think that the price I pay has anything to do with the quality of the blowjob. I think there are girls out there that couldn't suck a dick good if their life depended on it. I've had some really good five and ten dollar blowjobs. When I see these girls standing on the corner I know that they weren't able to get ahold of their sugar daddies that just hand them money. I know when they're on the corner that they weren't able to get ahold of their regulars that pay backpage prices for a street level prosititute. I know when that girl is on the corner she needs dope. I know that my ten or twenty dollar bill is enough for them to get there fix. That gives me leverage in the negotiation of services. These girls are always asking for more but I stay firm with what I offer. I've have never had a girl say no and walk out of my car. They have that option. I would never force anyone to do anything that they don't want to do. I'm always very upfront with what I want and what I'm going to spend. I've never had a girl not get in my car for a second or third date. When they see me pull up again I probably just look like a big ass ten or twenty dollar bill. That cash gets them off of the corner. If my boss told me tomorrow I'm only making half of what I normally make I would take it. I've recently been unemployed and I appreciate having a job and getting a paycheck. I don't do things half assed. I would continue to do what was asked of me but if I wasn't making enough money I'd find a new career.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 10:35 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 242Jennifer on the Ave
Met up with this one yesterday on the ave near the grocery store 20 for BBBJ and it sucked so I gave her 20 more for some f. S the kitty was nice and clean, was a car date but she was really nervous I'm guessing she needed her meds. I couldn't finish the deed because it was so cramped in the car and she kept stoping and looking all around making me think someone was coming up to the car. Would take to the fuckshack if I ever considerd to hit it again. Stay safe gentz.
-
07-13-13 09:54 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 324Cass Corridors Bars
Man I miss the late 90's and early 2000's the girls back then took better care of themselves. You had a few that were a train wreck. Nowadays you got more risk and a money hungry judicial system that is making our hobby little more stressful. Be safe my forum buddies.
Originally Posted by Blazer1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 06:44 #6569Regular Member

Posts: 9What were those places like? I like reading about the days of old, like the Hollywood workers and the dressed up walkers around the Cass Corridor back in the day on here. Sounds like the hunts point of Detroit.
Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo
[View Original Post]
Real short and petite with pinned up short blonde hair? Saw her on the are about a week ago in jeans and sunglasses, and what looked like a bad boob job and only appear to be "big" because its stuck on such a small frame. So I decided to keep on trucking.
Originally Posted by Fuji31
[View Original Post]
This girl posts on BP, but I picked her up on 8 mile, between Schoenherr and Grosebeck last week in the early afternoon. Looks like her pics, very cool girl. For half a Benjamin, got full service and nice BBBJ. Will repeat, but not for BP prices. I was with her about an hour.[/QUOTE]Funny, I was just looking at her ad on BP a a few days ago. Looking at her pics I wouldn't've guess that she was a SW too. Whats her story?
LOL to each and his own, but thats way too much of a risk for me. (eddie murphy voice)"Thats like playing Russian roulette with your dick".
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 05:13 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 128Jumbos
Jumbos was always a interesting time. The theater at wood six was also a good time as well
Originally Posted by FreeNEasyToo
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 01:22 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 324Mimi
Sounds like Mimi she ok.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 00:55 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 261BSW Mimi
Her name is Mimi. She's been a hot topic here for quite some time. I've never sampled, but everything on the menu is available and can be had for dirt cheap. Can't explain why she's giving you the stink eye, she was cool when I was introduced to her last month.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-13 00:37 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 446WSW Liberal / anning and Gratiot
Saw Suzette sometime ago and just got her digits that time, no other action. Yesterday I saw her on Gratiot walking and called the digits.
Told her to meet me up at the Little Ceasars by State Fair. .25 for CBJ (my choice). She has long dirty blond hair and doesn't appear to be on the candy. Not the best I've had but not the worst. She is pleasant, nice B's. Would repeat. PM for digits. Only to active seniors (don't try otherwise please).
-
07-12-13 22:12 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 163BSW Fort
Who is the super dark BSW on Fort. She must live in the apartment building behind the party store. Awesome body, couldn't tell if her face was good or bad because everytime she looked my way she had the most sour look on her face. Think she may have had a piercing under her bottom lip.
-
07-12-13 22:01 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 324Trina
This morning before heading to work, I was looking for the little blonde (Jessica) on the Ave no such luck but I spotted Trina. She has a tight box, and she knows how to work a thick anaconda when it enters her box. I love the way she cums when I am deep in her. When her legs began to shake as I thrust in and out slowly, twisting that meat in that tight wet pond of paradise. If Trina could get away from her candy habits she would be one helluva beauty.
-
07-12-13 20:10 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 196Sounds like Kaleigh
That sounds like kaleigh to me. I have not seen her around for a few weeks.
Originally Posted by JS002
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-13 19:50 #6561Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for some help
I met a women name Misty with a cast on her hand / arm around JR and Brentwood and I think she lives with dark haired Tammie, I had her number but lost it, I would like to see her again, if anyone could tell me what area she works it woul be a great help. Thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote





