Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 19,696 to 19,710 of 23659
-
07-12-13 10:44 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 272Why don't they get it?
"All a man needs is a full stomach and an empty tank to be happy " And I can do without the food.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-13 10:39 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 272Scotts addition
I can definitely see falling back into the same ole with her if she has not changed. Good luck Scotty! There is a huge risk to emotional obsession as those of us know who have been there before. I keep searching for that magic again, butr I do know that I would probably throw it all away and run off with my girl if given the chance. And then where would I be? A young affair would become an old relationship with the same stresses that all relationships have.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
Keep some back Scotty. She can dump you again.
-
07-12-13 09:52 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 474Sounds like a good place
A thought. Sounds like you like her. She likes you. Maybe its time to place her on an allowance since she is "nervous" about the sugar thing. Now. Do NOT let you little head out think the big head and be overly generous. You can always add extra but it is had to reduce. Get her a green dot visa. Tell her you will add to it 2x a meh. Maybe $400 each time. You can buy the cards with cash and give her the code. It takes the direct cash thing away and will make her more comfortable.
Sounds like you may be off to great start with a good SB. That is rare. Very rare so enjoy.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-13 09:40 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 754Some sobering stories
Gentlemen,
Alias's and JGS's recent brushes with disaster certainly serve as a wake-up call to all of us who are married or in a significant relationship about the potential damage that can befall us when we get careless or sloppy. I truly hope things work out for both of you.
I am off in a few hours to have lunch with my former ATF, who contacted me out of the blue a little over a year after dumping me for some younger dude. I have been cautiously examining my emotions over the past few days, and am trying very hard to keep calm and let things play out the way they want.
On the one hand, I think she must want to get back together, otherwise why would she have contacted me at all? On the other hand, will I be able to keep a little distance myself if we do end up together? It took me a long time to get over her, honestly. Do I want to open myself up to the potential of that kind of hurt again?
To add to this, I have recently met a wonderful new baby who I could easily see becoming a significant thing, and don't want to give her up. So I guess this all falls under the heading of "Be careful what you wish for."
Wish me luck, or something. I'll let you all know what happens.
Scott
-
07-11-13 18:19 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 313Woodslingers Question
I live in Melbourne.
Revvo
-
07-11-13 17:38 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 1772Hernando survey
As some here know, I've only ever had one person that I would call a sugar baby, so my answers reflect that.
I can. The passion isn't physical anymore, but I still love her.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
7) other (write this in)
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
Because I still love her. Sex isn't the reason we got married, and it sure as hell isn't a good reason to get divorced. Sure, it's not perfect without the physical aspect, but what we have is still more than a lot of the people I know have, even with Sex.
I answer #1 But actually all apply, In the end, if I won the lotto I would bail with a pocket of money and move to SB Island. At least my SO would have her security as well.
A) high.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
See) very low.
The attraction is still there, for me, but her desire is not, so the performance is next to nothing.
Every couple of months.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
When it was going, about once a week.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
Technically, I guess yes. Since our arrangement is a "don't ask, don't tell, don't rub it in my face" type of thing, I don't think this one applies to me. (:
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
In my case, it's not infidelity. No broken promises, no lying.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
Now, nothing, at least on a sugar baby. When we were doing it, it averaged in the 3-500 per month range.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
On her, about $1000.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
One.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
Moderately happy, yes. We both wish her sex drive was anywhere near mine, but it ain't, so we deal.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
Aside from a couple of overnights, and an occasional quickie, one to three hours.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-13 17:37 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 733New SB!
SB # 1 (sort of ex)
Is on the back burner if I need a nut
SB # 2.
Is pushing to schedule so I will throw her a bone next wk. She is a chubby upper 20s MISLF (mother I'd sorta like to fuck ).7/6. 5/8/7She was uninspiring but was anxious, so I might give her one more chance.
SB # 3 is new to the lineup
So I found a HYM early 20s, divorced with a kid with a banging body 9/9/9/9. We spent the night together and had a nice BB disgorgement of my pent up bodily fluids. She seems to be sweet but is very poor getting too little help from the ex. She is not a Nando 1 which I appreciate since she is trying to sustain herself. But I can see a collapse into Nando 1 territory though if a few more bills come due. For now I am going to see her once / week and get my nut. She is also sweet but I see that she will not be an Emotional risk for me since she is a little too working class to fall "in love" with. Not criticizing but it just is what it is. She smokes and is covered in tats but dang! Her body is rockin'.and tight! I gave $$.5 plus dinner and sitter money but she didn't seem impressed, so she could be an evolving GPS or multifucka. We shall see as this unfolds next week.
Pot #2 is in the wind
We were hard to the task and scheduled to meet Tues night and she flaked without a word. Why the F don't they "man up" and write to cancel or postpone. They are so irresponsible.
-
07-11-13 15:19 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 138Someone pinch me
Six weeks into my first real SB, and I can't begin to describe this surreal experience.
Sure, I have the usual married-guy problems: discreetly securing funds, disappearing when I won't be missed, still squeamish about having to leave "real-name footprints" in hotels, risking a thermonuclear event should I screw up, etc. I'm still working on compartmentalizing those stresses, which is probably the best I'll manage.
As with many of you, dissatisfaction at home drove me to this place. In recent months I expressly made it clear my needs weren't being met, and to be fair there was a good-faith effort. Which fizzled in a few weeks and now we're back at the same square-one we've been in for years. And there are lots of other home stresses piled on top of that-careers, raising children, nearly no downtime carved out in the week to recoup, and the list goes on. Why the fairer gender does not see sex as a source of relaxation and rejuvenation I simply cannot fathom. If there was some rewarding bedroom time happening, it would go a long way towards being able to cope with everything else.
My SB continues to be an amazing experience-it really is stepping into a Time Machine. If I could put together an amalgamation of perfect female companionship, she'd be damned close. A spinner body combined with a slightly-nerdy-yet-sweet face. Very bright-can either keep up with most conversations or is willing to sit and absorb new things. A high sex drive that I'd heard rumors of but never experienced directly. I never ever would have stood a chance with someone like this in my youth. Maybe as a friend, but in the bedroom? No way.
By all indications she is totally enamored with me-maybe too much. The sage words in this thread are to get the SB to a mindset of "I would have fucked you anyway". While I totally see the point, I was just aiming for a personal connection, and figured that it would require someone a whole lot smoother than myself to get to IWHFYA. Well, despite myself, I seem to have landed there anyway. To whit: I recently had some unexpected time off and so we went out on a platonic date-I made that last part very clear so that there was no sugar expectation-just lunch and some cuddle time outside somewhere. It turns out that the "outside somewhere" we stumbled into was unexpectedly private and secluded. I did my best to fend her off, but was no match for a 19-why / o's hormones. As I laid back looking up through the branches, I have never felt more alive. I decided that since it really wasn't my idea, I was going to just skip the sugar, and figured I'd hear about it soon enough if that was a problem. Nope.
She's in fact still a bit shy about the sugar (I always package it with a small gift-a CD or book we've talked about) , and if I wanted I could probably get away with a lot less. But just as she's in a IWHFYA mindset, it's worked out both ways. She's had a challenging upbringing, but has proved very resilient and is working her tail off to get on a college track and make her way to a normal life. All the while maintaining a very sweet personality and positive outlook. How can I not Want to help her out?
Anyway, that's my story as it unfolds.
As Revvo says: be careful out there.
-
07-11-13 13:25 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 5603Well for now everything is good. I may do 2 or 3 interviews this weekend. I only interview girls that agree to my $ offer.
Originally Posted by Rob Taylor
[View Original Post]
1. 24. Personal trainer. White.
2. 18. Beauty school. White latina.
3. 20. Massage therapist. CMT. White.
4. 20. HYM. Mixed latina.
5. At least 3 AA girls to choose from.
They call this this pent up demand in the news. As I have not interviewed more than 1 girl a month for like 3 months.
Los Angeles will always have an overflow of hot girls for a lot of reasons.
It took 4 months but I finally banged my "little princess" like a pro. I guess walking around naked all day at work got her juices flowing.
-
07-11-13 09:30 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 191Sounds like a fun girl, what part of the FLA are you in?
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-13 05:32 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 118Amazing advice. Thanks
This board is amazing. I really appreciate the support and the suggestions. Some of you even took the time to PM me with some great advise.
John G. I especially connected with your description of your situation with the hotel key card discovery. You made some good points throughout your post.
Hernando. I know you have been through some tough times with your SO, and always pay special attention to your wise advise.
Update: For now, the issue has quieted down and questions have stopped. She told me yesterday morning that she didn't sleep well the entire night before. It's hard for me to believe that, with evidence this strong, she is trying so hard to believe my deny, deny, deny routine. Whoever made the point that the SO doesn't really want to know the truth is right on point. She seems to have accepted that the condom just randomly appeared when it did.
I HAVE remained calm throughout (more good advice) , told her that I would never do anything to risk our marriage, and assured her that I loved her. Seems to be working at least for now.
But like several of you have said, everything is now above the radar and more suspicious in her eyes. It will be much harder to continue the SD game in the future when every time I tell her that I need to work late or go on an overnight business trip, suspicions will escalate.
-
07-11-13 02:14 #3953Regular Member

Posts: 17Dsprdo
I'm single, have no SO. I don't know how married guys do it. I would find it really hard to play secret agent man and enjoy myself.
I used to see girls (mostly "Pros") in my bachelor pad. I usually did some screening. I suppose I could have been robbed, blackmailed. Murdered. But at that time, I was willing to risk it. I just try to be careful. I've called up ladies right off of Craigslist and luckily they turned out really nice. I try to judge character over the phone, just like providers do. You could run into a crazy meeting someone through conventional dating means too. I've known guys that have.
That was when I lived alone, now I have roomies. And I'm a lot more cautious now. I'm only having a baby over that I know. I'd have to have seen her a few times and have her real info (name, address, phone#). My old ATF, if we ever get together again, is coming right to my house. Also, anyone I'd have come to my place would have to be plausible dating material. So no teenagers. That takes some of risk away right there.
Until I get to know a lady, I'm using a burner phone and keeping my I'd secret. Thanks to the wise ones here, I know to clean out my car and not give out CC# when getting the hotel. The advice here is golden.
-
07-10-13 19:03 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 43If the economy gets better, then the quality of girls will be reduced dramatically. I am already seeing a huge decline hot super model suburban white girls, that look like Megan Foxx. A lot of the new talent signing are just average looking woman or they are from the hood.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I'm seeing price inflation among the girls from middle class areas in all regions. I assume this is because of the improving economy isn't real estate booming in California. I'm suprise you arent seeing quality declines. I don't think Dr Phil expose's are doing us any better
-
07-10-13 18:37 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 313Latest Update So Much Activity
So the forum is on fire lately. I am so impressed with how this forum has grown and matured. And I am also surprised at how little bickering and arguing that goes on. That is a great thing. I feel for you gents that are getting a brush with danger on the SO side. I have been there and saw my entire normal life pass before my eyes. But it passed. Follow the advice. And be ready if something happens to you. At this point my life is getting way too complicated and needs to be simplified. In fact I am ashamed to say it has adversely affected my performance. Something that is new to me. Lets go through the rundown. Details to follow.
REVVO_ATF: Had a great meeting on the last report. But she is very busy and I am considering moving her to the back burner due to her lack of availability. We always have fun together and she is a beautiful girl and has been with just me as far as I can tell. But it is just too plain difficult to get in touch with her. She is very busy supporting her family and working two jobs. She is my longest running and most reliable up til now. She sent me a three word text last week to get together and I just did not have the time. Nothing since then.
REVVO_POT1: I am plugging a new one in here. This one showed up on my email out of the blue. She is a very cute southern girl from the Carolinas. Short about 5'2' with a lot of curves. Very feisty but genuine. Has her own business and travels a lot. She is a 26YO cute white single. Dark hair very blue eyes and a great rack. I am giving her a 8/7/9 for now. She is ready to come down. This will be my first fly in. Wish me luck I am concerned about logistics already. She has family down here in FLa. So she is coming to see me and also her family. We have really good chemistry and should work out well. Shooting for bringing her down in two weeks for the whole week. Basically for travel expenses. But right now we are looking at $250 for flight, $200 for a four star hotel. And food and incidentals. Not bad for a week with a first class piece of ass.
REVVO_POT2: Plugging a new one in here. Very excited about this one. She is 20 YO white cute very hard body, thin small breasts, flat belly, and an ass you could serve a beer on. Nice infectious smile. She said she picked me out of 90 emails. Only met one other guy and said he was a creep. This kind of made me feel good since I sure have had my share of rejections. I am giving her an 8/9/9 so far. We are doing a M&G Friday morning. And she seems very excited to see me. She is also bringing her roommate and friend with her for safety. But told me that she is up for threesome action also. Man I have died and gone to heaven. She tells me the roommate is cute and has a great rack. Her words. We clicked really nicely on the phone. So I am psyched. More to come on this one.
REVVO_POT3: I am plugging a new one in here also. Very nice looking in the photos. Latina 30 YO. 5'0' nice smile, nice rack, thin. I give her a 9/8/7 so far. Is ready for an NSA arrangement. Wants someone to treat her well. She said she had a SD a long time ago. Talked to her on the phone today and she has agreed to meet on Friday also. So she will be a couple of hours later. She looks like a possible keeper. Very easy to set up and we both want the same thing. And I would not have to see her too often since she lives in the next city. Very very promising. Report on her coming.
REVVO_POT4: This one is now REVVO_SB2. See below.
REVVO_POT5: Just started chatting with this one. She is a cute little blond from Poland and says she is studying to be an Oncologist. I am serious. She is only 19YO and white and thin with a nice set of titties. I give her a 8/9/7 for now. She seems really nice just do not know a lot yet. She has a lot of tats and some piercings. We are working on meeting this week if I can find the time.
REVVO_SB1: Brief text contact this week. Just don't have the time. I am seeing her only occasionally since she is so cool. I don't want to let her go. And she cums so hard and often it is a treat just to watch her wiggle and shake and juice up.
REVVO_SB2: So we made the date for drinks appetizers and the fuck chamber. Maybe the shyest of all SB's I have fucked. And I have fucked some shy ones. But she was a good fuck and one of the best kissers in the bunch. And the sex was good. It was fun. She has amazing breasts and the softest skin. And damn was she juicy. Just when I was playing with her and not even touched her pussy yet when I get to it. There is so much pussy juice that it is running down the crack of her ass and wetting the sheet. But she is a little fat. And frankly I have too many to fuck someone that is so shy and fat too. I know it sounds terrible buy I have to use something to cull them out. I give her rating a 7/6/6. A great girl just painfully shy and overweight. Will be letting her go.
REVVO_SB3: Wow some of these babies move fast. And some really fast. Since my last report we had another visit and it was fantastic. This is a great AA 21 YO very very pretty. I give her an 9/9/9 across the board. She is very quiet and shy except when she is being fucked and then she can express herself very well. In fact I would call her a screamer. Which is funny because she is so cute and quiet in a valley girl sort of way and then when I am pounding her little pussy from behind she just lets out these ear shattering screams and keeps on going. As like most women the harder the better. And she gives great head. Just so pleasant and willing to please me and do anything for me. Man the sugar bowl can be great. Another one with a pussy so wet it is soaking and juicy. Then out of the blue she calls me to tell me she is moving to Hawaii. Now she just moved from Colorado her home to Florida. Now this. So I asked her why and she said she is getting married to a Japanese man who lives in Hawaii that she has been skyping with! What the fuck? She has not even met the guy in person. I ask her if she is sure about this and she tells me she is getting old and she needs to start having children. Wow! I wish her luck and tell her to contact me when she gets a chance and to let me know if she comes back into town for a little reunion playtime. She promised she will because she will be visiting relatives. The bowl can be a fluid situation.
REVVO_SB4: So no contact with my little Columbian princess this week. She is ready to go and is willing to fuck right away just meet at the FC because she does not have time for lunches and dinners and going out. Wants to spend it naked. She is a master with the coconut oil. This was something I learned coconut oil is a great massage oil and is awesome on your skin. She rubbed me down from head to toe. And worked my dick over real well also. She even uses it on her pussy and it causes no adverse affects in fact her pussy had no smell at all. I will say I did encounter something new. And that was performance issues. I was able to soldier on but this was a new thing for me. Here I was with a sexy gorgeous latina baby that wanted to fuck me bad and it was not happening at first. But I was able to recover after a little while. I believe that there are many times that these issues are more mental than physical. I think that my body is telling me that maybe I have gone overboard and need to cut back on trying to do too much. When we did get going it was awesome. And she came a few times. Anyway she was disappointed we could not meet this week. But I can only do two per week. Unless there is a special circumstance. This makes me stretched way too thin.
REVVO_SB5: This is my current favorite. She will do anything for me. Very shy but a very willing sex partner. She gave me an awesome massage this week. We spent hours in the FC and loved every minute of it. And once again had some different performance issues. Usually do two nuts and on a good romp three. This time did one. And even though I was really horny and ready to go, and I fucked her had, I could not finish on the second nut. Finally had to give up. Everything was good. But still is worrisome. Great time with my little Latvian popsicle. I think she likes me too much. I will have to keep a little distance to keep her from getting too serious.
REVVO_SB6: No contact this week. Easily the most beautiful of the bunch. Wanted to get together on July 4th but I could not because of family. But I would not also because she is just not affectionate enough. Almost no kissing and too many restrictions. Talk about ruining the mood. It sucks. May cut her loose I may give her another chance. We will see.
Another week. The getting of the babies to meet and to respond is getting easier. The biggest issue is the time. There were at least three other pots that I chose not to pursue because they were weird, or fat, or ugly, or flaky. Or a combination of all. I find myself much less forgiving now. Just have to be a harsher judge to weed them out. Strangely enough my goal is still the same. A good ATF and maybe a couple of back ups. There is not doubt this hobby has taken over a part of my life and that is not good. I am slowly backing out to reduce my commitment in time, thought and money.
Lets be careful out there.
Revvo
-
07-10-13 14:46 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 355I am single and I am glad that I don't have to maintain the deep cover that others do. I am really pretty much wide open with the babies. I started out using google voice just to protect my real phone number, but lately I've been giving that out too, figuring that WHEN (not if) I get wrapped up with a wacko, I can change it if need be. I live alone and bring the babies to my house after the M&G. I really only have a couple of fears. One, that I get mixed up with someone who is angry for whatever reason after our time is done. Really the worst I think they could do is maybe some vandalism around my house when I'm not home or cause some embarrassment in the neighborhood. I try and treat them with respect and kindness in hopes of avoding this, but again there is the wacko factor. The other is having my ID exposed to a father or SO of the SB who doesn't approve of his 20 yo daughter or his wife / girlfriend being with me. That is a potentially much worse scenario and I try to get a feel for the likelihood of that sort of thing in the screening process. I would be interested in other single guys point of view on their risks and level of OpSec.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





