Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6487

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joehpp  [View Original Post]
    You are lucky they did not take your car, as they did to me years ago!
    I was writing to the person that had the close call. Did you quote the wrong post?

  2. #6486
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    Well you got lucky. I have to say something sounds a bit strange with this situation though. I saw Fatima hanging out wide open from 6-8pm yesterday right at the gas station. I saw another blonde who was much more attractive than Fatima strolling 8 and R. The whole situation just seemed too good to be true. The bonde quickly disappeared and I saw LEO with a truck pulled over minutes later. What are the chances Fatima has a gig with LEO for situations like this? Get paid by LEO to take down Johns without her reputation taking any hit?

    I know everyone on here just thinks Fatima is absolutely the ultimate angel and quite frankly I think it's blinding people. The streets are taking a toll for sure as her looks aren't near what they were (again I will get blasted for this as everyone can't stand any negative talk about her). But how is it, the hottest thing on the R (the hottest stroll) able to freely make her strolls daily, be picked up as she has the most attention, and isn't getting busted EVER? She hasn't disappeared to rehab, jail, or had anything happen outside of a fight. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she has another hustle with leo going. I am not saying she does, but wouldn't be surprised.

    I think the only reason you got let go was because it obviously looked like you had money, you weren't really caught in any act. Your story was legit enough to where it would be a waste of time to have to go to court over it. Fatima also just had "no problem" just being left in the notell without having gotten her candy money? I am just not buying how sweet and innocent she is as she is surviving the hardest stroll and not having any LEO problems and stands out in broad daylight for hours.
    You are lucky they did not take your car, as they did to me years ago!

  3. #6485
    Quote Originally Posted by Done W SW  [View Original Post]
    File this under "this is what happens when you are stupid."

    After having a beer at Centerfolds I decided to head downtown for dinner. I took jr south to 6 mile just window shop, I almost never pick up SW. I saw Fatima at the gas station and figured WTF? I was driving the most obnoxiously out of place car on earth but I don't think that was my undoing. Just picking her up out in the open at the corner of jr and 6 was obvious enough.

    The first of two things I did right was when she asked if I wanted to park or go to a motel I decided the car would stand out way too much on a side street so headed a nearby short stay. As we parked Fatima was a bit worried about a black SUV that may have followed. At first it didn't pull in so we thought we were okay A minute later it pulled in and parked on the other side of the lot. It just sat there, no one got out. Fatima said don't worry, if they were going to bust you they already would have.

    We went into the lobby to get a room and I am watching this SUV with tinted windows and no one is getting out. Second good decision was I decided to abort. I gave left her there (she was fine with that) , got in my car and pulled away. The SUV didn't move until I was pulling onto Woodward. Then it followed me from a distance. I was hoping this was going to be a case of the police following you out of the hood but right before jumping on the freeway a regular DPD lit me up.

    I started with "she asked me for a ride to her hotel, that's all" and the UC from the SUV was like "bullshit, why did you go into the lobby with her then? You saw me and got spooked and took off" I told him I made a bad decision and decided not to go through with it and he told me to tell the truth and I could walk or lie and I would go to jail. I think because I didn't do anything with her and was scared shitless he let me go with a warning. If we had parked and he rolled up on us I'm sure my car would be gone and I would be in Jail.

    FYI, she left her phone in my car. It was out of minutes anyway so don't bother trying to call it. I am going to swing by later and if I see her I will give it back (very carefully). If senior members with a documented history of seeing her (e. G. MichiganDL) know a better way of getting it to her PM me.
    Well you got lucky. I have to say something sounds a bit strange with this situation though. I saw Fatima hanging out wide open from 6-8pm yesterday right at the gas station. I saw another blonde who was much more attractive than Fatima strolling 8 and R. The whole situation just seemed too good to be true. The bonde quickly disappeared and I saw LEO with a truck pulled over minutes later. What are the chances Fatima has a gig with LEO for situations like this? Get paid by LEO to take down Johns without her reputation taking any hit?

    I know everyone on here just thinks Fatima is absolutely the ultimate angel and quite frankly I think it's blinding people. The streets are taking a toll for sure as her looks aren't near what they were (again I will get blasted for this as everyone can't stand any negative talk about her). But how is it, the hottest thing on the R (the hottest stroll) able to freely make her strolls daily, be picked up as she has the most attention, and isn't getting busted EVER? She hasn't disappeared to rehab, jail, or had anything happen outside of a fight. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she has another hustle with leo going. I am not saying she does, but wouldn't be surprised.

    I think the only reason you got let go was because it obviously looked like you had money, you weren't really caught in any act. Your story was legit enough to where it would be a waste of time to have to go to court over it. Fatima also just had "no problem" just being left in the notell without having gotten her candy money? I am just not buying how sweet and innocent she is as she is surviving the hardest stroll and not having any LEO problems and stands out in broad daylight for hours.

  4. #6484
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT  [View Original Post]
    You're not telling me anything I don't already know about Sandy. I just couldn't recall her name when I made that post and didn't care to elaborate on her as she's not my speed anyways. FYI about that area; leo hangs out tucked back in the horse shoe entrance of the park and watches the whole stroll with binoculars. You have to look, but he's there most of the time. Also, realize absolutely nothing takes place in Brightmoore without certain peoples knowing about it as its happening. Enough said about that. IMHO, its a waste of gas to monger there. Its a dead zone. Hasn't been any new talent for years and just a few old stragglers (like Sandy) from back in the day lurking about.
    Was just trying to help as I wasn't sure if you were looking for her or not as you mentioned another SW in the area around Beaverland. I agree about the park and could you please pm me regarding the "noting takes place in brightmoor without certain people knowing." Or just share on the board as I don't know what you mean.

    Regarding trich, it is really only a STD that survives in the vagina. It would be extremely rare to survive in the mouth and therefore isn't even on the CDC (which is super conservative) as a way of STD transmission.

    Finally I agree about Brightmoor as it hasn't had anything since 2004-2005. The last cutie there was a redhead whose name also escapes me right now who just broke up with her fiance and moved to a house on Bramal. I think in 04ish she was brand new to the game but saw her out and about up to 2008.

  5. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that happened to you. That monger was an idiot. My cruising style includes side streets plus my experience which I don't put here because with no street savvy, it'll be like writing in a foreign language. You SWs need to be careful too. Some of these careless clowns will unknowingly lead LE straight to you.

    This is transiton summer fellas (I. E. New chief, them Orr, election year). It may be hot on the strolls for awhile, be careful.
    I remember back too maybe 2004 when two brave officers lost their life, I worked on Telegraph Road at that time. A 45 minute funeral rolled by. The amount of weird unmarked cars was crazy! I do salute the PD every day, what they bust us for is a part of the job, they never know.

  6. #6482
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you guys actual know how many different le cars they have but for the first time I got busted last month I felt so bad but what can you do. Well don't lie or your in more shit like the John I was with. Anyways if you see let'satall don't pick anyone up on side streets trust me after being stop I was hearing them talking on head phones giving Identity of who was out what cars to watch and the chic who nailed me was in red Ford Taurus. Black lady phone dying I'll write more in a bit.
    Sorry that happened to you. That monger was an idiot. My cruising style includes side streets plus my experience which I don't put here because with no street savvy, it'll be like writing in a foreign language. You SWs need to be careful too. Some of these careless clowns will unknowingly lead LE straight to you.

    This is transiton summer fellas (i.e. new chief, EM Orr, election year). It may be hot on the strolls for awhile, be careful.
    Last edited by Slick Jr; 07-04-13 at 15:04. Reason: add more

  7. #6481
    Quote Originally Posted by Done W SW  [View Original Post]
    File this under "this is what happens when you are stupid."

    After having a beer at Centerfolds I decided to head downtown for dinner. I took jr south to 6 mile just window shop, I almost never pick up SW. I saw Fatima at the gas station and figured WTF? I was driving the most obnoxiously out of place car on earth but I don't think that was my undoing. Just picking her up out in the open at the corner of jr and 6 was obvious enough.

    The first of two things I did right was when she asked if I wanted to park or go to a motel I decided the car would stand out way too much on a side street so headed a nearby short stay. As we parked Fatima was a bit worried about a black SUV that may have followed. At first it didn't pull in so we thought we were okay A minute later it pulled in and parked on the other side of the lot. It just sat there, no one got out. Fatima said don't worry, if they were going to bust you they already would have.

    We went into the lobby to get a room and I am watching this SUV with tinted windows and no one is getting out. Second good decision was I decided to abort. I gave left her there (she was fine with that) , got in my car and pulled away. The SUV didn't move until I was pulling onto Woodward. Then it followed me from a distance. I was hoping this was going to be a case of the police following you out of the hood but right before jumping on the freeway a regular DPD lit me up.

    I started with "she asked me for a ride to her hotel, that's all" and the UC from the SUV was like "bullshit, why did you go into the lobby with her then? You saw me and got spooked and took off" I told him I made a bad decision and decided not to go through with it and he told me to tell the truth and I could walk or lie and I would go to jail. I think because I didn't do anything with her and was scared shitless he let me go with a warning. If we had parked and he rolled up on us I'm sure my car would be gone and I would be in Jail.

    FYI, she left her phone in my car. It was out of minutes anyway so don't bother trying to call it. I am going to swing by later and if I see her I will give it back (very carefully). If senior members with a documented history of seeing her (e. G. MichiganDL) know a better way of getting it to her PM me.
    They hardly ever take anyone to jail; too much paperwork and time. The money is in the car impound fees.

  8. #6480

    Got popped yesterday

    File this under "this is what happens when you are stupid."

    After having a beer at Centerfolds I decided to head downtown for dinner. I took jr south to 6 mile just window shop, I almost never pick up SW. I saw Fatima at the gas station and figured WTF? I was driving the most obnoxiously out of place car on earth but I don't think that was my undoing. Just picking her up out in the open at the corner of jr and 6 was obvious enough.

    The first of two things I did right was when she asked if I wanted to park or go to a motel I decided the car would stand out way too much on a side street so headed a nearby short stay. As we parked Fatima was a bit worried about a black SUV that may have followed. At first it didn't pull in so we thought we were okay A minute later it pulled in and parked on the other side of the lot. It just sat there, no one got out. Fatima said don't worry, if they were going to bust you they already would have.

    We went into the lobby to get a room and I am watching this SUV with tinted windows and no one is getting out. Second good decision was I decided to abort. I gave left her there (she was fine with that) , got in my car and pulled away. The SUV didn't move until I was pulling onto Woodward. Then it followed me from a distance. I was hoping this was going to be a case of the police following you out of the hood but right before jumping on the freeway a regular DPD lit me up.

    I started with "she asked me for a ride to her hotel, that's all" and the UC from the SUV was like "bullshit, why did you go into the lobby with her then? You saw me and got spooked and took off" I told him I made a bad decision and decided not to go through with it and he told me to tell the truth and I could walk or lie and I would go to jail. I think because I didn't do anything with her and was scared shitless he let me go with a warning. If we had parked and he rolled up on us I'm sure my car would be gone and I would be in Jail.

    FYI, she left her phone in my car. It was out of minutes anyway so don't bother trying to call it. I am going to swing by later and if I see her I will give it back (very carefully). If senior members with a documented history of seeing her (e. G. MichiganDL) know a better way of getting it to her PM me.

  9. #6479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you guys actual know how many different le cars they have but for the first time I got busted last month I felt so bad but what can you do. Well don't lie or your in more shit like the John I was with. Anyways if you see let'satall don't pick anyone up on side streets trust me after being stop I was hearing them talking on head phones giving Identity of who was out what cars to watch and the chic who nailed me was in red Ford Taurus. Black lady phone dying I'll write more in a bit.
    Thank you for the heads up no pun intended LOL and yes I have seen all types of cars and vans out there BE CAREFUL ALL!

  10. #6478

    Re-report Misty on Fort

    This Misty is a late 20-ish girl on Fort who hangs out at the gas station at Springwell. I reported a couple weeks ago on a BJ for 20 and I was positive about it. I stopped in to scoop her yesterday and she was a completely different chick. Hair was all stuck on her head, legs and arms were dirty like she was working in the yard and she had huge lumps near both elbows. Overall pretty nasty. Last time I dropped her at the candy store and this time I think she was already spanked. I bought her a lemonade and made up a story to split. After driving up and down Fort, Livernois and the Ave I only saw 3 SWs including Misty and passed on all. But there were absolutely no LEOs around. I spent 3 hours putting in time on the side streets to see what's up and it looked pretty clear. Went to a strip club to satisfy Mr. Happy.

  11. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner Alert  [View Original Post]
    Don't get your hopes up about night, it seams that lately the SW's are more scarce at night. In my travels, I see more SW's out during the daytime then at night.
    I do find it is a bit weather related a nice summer day brings more activity then any other type day.

  12. #6476

    Jasmine

    Has anybody picked up Jasmine on Mich Ave. BSW- small petite. 5'5" 120- 125lbs, light brown complexion, cute, going to sample it when I get back in town. Just checking to see if she is worth the donation fee she is asking.

  13. #6475

    Be careful Johns

    I don't know if you guys actual know how many different le cars they have but for the first time I got busted last month I felt so bad but what can you do. Well don't lie or your in more shit like the John I was with. Anyways if you see let'satall don't pick anyone up on side streets trust me after being stop I was hearing them talking on head phones giving Identity of who was out what cars to watch and the chic who nailed me was in red Ford Taurus. Black lady phone dying I'll write more in a bit.

  14. #6474

    Jaylin-jalo The queen of BS

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Hit the Ave while it was pouring buckets. I met Jeanie 'The Head Doctor' (her words, not mine) hoodied up and standing near Central. She's a decent looking, thin, frizzy-haired blonde WSW with what looked like a cute butt in her tight skinny jeans. She was offering throat treatment for. 1 today, probably due to the rain and absence of mongers. She seemed more on the mature side in age, but still had some nice friendly vibes coming from her. I may be inclined to partake in some fun with her at a later date, but today I just introduced myself and kept it moving.

    I was in window shopping mode, not too horny but not on any down time either. Any other day I would've grabbed someone like Jeanie and called it a night. And I should've. Because a little down the road, on Tarnow, I spotted a young looking WSW, yummy spinner body, and plenty of bright red hair dye. I pulled up close and discovered that it was Jaelyn. She leaned over the window and was begging me for a date. She was offering me a quick BJ for. 1 as well.

    I reported on Jaelyn (or J-Lo) earlier this year. She gave me a lot of attitude during our last FS encounter, and so I've been avoiding her like the plague since. But I'm still attracted to her as she has a very hot little body. When I met her in 2011, she was among the hottest Ave bunnies I had met that whole year, right alongside Elise, Debra, Tanya, and Jennifer. Surprisingly, she was older than most bunnies: she was 34 then, she'll be 36 soon.

    So I said 'what the hey? ' I wanted to get that body of hers naked for old time's sake. But I gave her a hard time about it. I mentioned to her that I was disappointed with her last performance months ago, and that I've been avoiding her because of it. She said she doesn't remember her attitude problem from our last session, but apologized outright. So, reluctantly, I gave in as she agreed to FS for a little discount at my spot. Everybody deserves a second chance, I guess.

    In the ride, she showed me her most recent scars. She lifted her hair to reveal damage to the left side of her face around her left eye, and her left arm is visibly bruised in various spots. Some heartless monger pulled a knife on her, so she jumped out of his moving vehicle. She was dragged for a few seconds which explains the bruises all on her left side. It's a sad story, one that I'm sick of hearing all the time, and only on the Ave it seems. So now, I'm expecting the absolute worst for our date. She'll be in pain, and will rush me to finish.

    But surprisingly, she was nicer this time. She expressed some pain as she was removing her clothes, but she got nude down to her socks. Body still looks great, nice soft skin, nothing stretched or sagging, flat tummy, cute light brown landing strip shaved low, and a thin, fluffy 'smiling' ass. The A cups have seen better times, but were kissable nonetheless.

    Her BJ was mildly satisfying. I asked 'How deep can you go', and she performed DT with much better results and no gagging noises. I would've banged her mish to avoid hurting her arm any further but she was okay with K9. Her vag was tight, meaty, and delicious. The bang itself was for the birds though. Just the thought of hurting her arm made it impossible to fully enjoy, and every time I nudged it by mistake she sucked in air. It would've been nice to stay in that yummy vag for a while longer, but I was glad when I finished.

    On the way back we chatted more about the car incident. But I couldn't help reminiscing about our first meeting, and how back then she rattled off poetry to me, and wore a flower in her hair, and was so bright and gorgeous, and now everything about her has changed. She even agreed with me. Which led me to asking her the dumbest question: 'So why do you still do this? '

    There's no need to expound on her answer. Just know that Jaelyn has seen better days, and that she hates being a SW. On the plus side, our little chat allowed her to open up about herself, and she even got a chance to laugh and loosen up a little. I'm happy to be the one who brought a little sunshine into her day.

    I won't be repeating for FS anytime soon. There's been at least one new issue with her each time I've seen her lately. Not good. She's good for a. 1 throat bang though. Or at least, I would assume so.
    I have known her for a number of years, and it will always be a bullshit story to get you to feel sorry for her, she will try to use that to her advantage. She will rip you off if you are an easy target, so be smart and carefull with Jalo also known as Jessie.

  15. #6473
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehpp  [View Original Post]
    All I ever see on the Ave is Zombies generally around 10:00 am to 1:00 pm is my most convenient trolling time (I am in sales) and GR / Tele is not much better whish I could get out at night!
    Don't get your hopes up about night, it seams that lately the SW's are more scarce at night. In my travels, I see more SW's out during the daytime then at night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape