Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,036 to 46,050 of 61400
-
07-03-13 22:04 #15365

Posts: 540Yes, same girl. Her BF was back. And then he ran into me. I delicately removed the pen holder from my shirt pocket, gingerly placed my coke-bottle glasses on the table, untied my ascot and then pummeled his tatooed sweaty ass back to the safety of his jail cell and license plate production. He represents no problem now.
Originally Posted by Horny Toe
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I see my in-box was full. I've cleaned it up so hit me back for the digits.
-
07-03-13 18:37 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 67Is that the Jessy that was near PP off Gough? I thought her BF was "back" and she was off the market?
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-13 16:43 #15363

Posts: 540Ugh
Thanks for heads up, but could use more info please. Was this a BP hook up?"She"? This was a double trouncing getting robbed by TV / TS. So sorry to hear.
Originally Posted by JdInDC9
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-13 16:39 #15362

Posts: 540Jesy is back
Jesy, hot 30 something blonde biker chick with big rack, is back. She's up for almost anything, though I've only enjoyed the mic skills. She was off Conkling, but moved nearby. Digits available for the asking.
-
07-03-13 14:43 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 137Where's Trash When you need him?
Okay, I'm oficially an idiot. It was not a week ago I posted about not being worried about getting robbed. Well I was robbed. If you ever respond to an expensive "porn star latina experience" I. E. You got to lot of money in your pocket, be certain you don't let the chick hide behind the door as she lets you in. Big ass "she" and two homies took me for all my money. I didn't fight, so I got off after giving them my money.
I post this as a lesson, don't get careless like I've been lately. You can get robbed. I know Trash, I hear you from monger heaven, I'm a dumb ass.
I fell for oldest trick in the book. Lucky they werent cops, then I'd of had real problems. Be cautious out there!
-
07-03-13 11:35 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 90Sheena
Remember w / w Sheena too. She was looking rough when I last saw her maybe five years ago, then she disappeared. Did not know she had gotten a sugar daddy. Funny story about her: the first time I picked her up I was positive I knew her from somewhere before, and not that I had picked her up before. It took me a few weeks but I realized she was a Golden Corral register worker that I had hit on because she looked awesome. This was before she started streetwalking.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-13 11:29 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 90[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.
I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.
Thanks!
-
07-03-13 07:42 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 112B / CB Nikki
I'm talking about the cute, slender strawberry blonde. Saw her for the first time in a while at the Citgo on Patapsco, riding with some guy. Is she back in the trade?
-
07-03-13 00:39 #15357Senior Member

Posts: 142That's great to hear. I've had a ton of fun with her. I thought I was going to break her the last time I was with her.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-13 00:37 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 616Ace from the block
A couple years ago there was a hot young brunette who I spent some quality time with at Chez Joey down on the block. Lots of fun and eager to please. Offered take out and did everything you wanted at the club. Matches your description and also went by the name of Ace. Haven't see her down there in a while though. Wonder if its the same girl.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-13 00:30 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 1370Crystal of C / B
Was crushing thru the see / be tonight and saw slim, blonde haired Crystal, the one that used to dance at the Circus. She appeared to be back to her normal self for the minute. I spoke with her for a split sec and she mentioned that it was her birthday and she was meeting a friend. She was wearing a nice pair of spandex which gripped that nice petite body of hers, like a glove. The last time I saw her she looked like "Skelator" because she was soooo thin, but when I saw her tonight she looked like the "old" Crystal. Nice girl and I hope that she stays-up on her appearence this time.
-
07-02-13 22:21 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Corrine
This was a bad chick. Had her twice. Porn star quality I agree. She was very pretty and most def eye candy.
Originally Posted by DerFx
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-13 22:16 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 224Coming to B-More soon
I am coming to the Baltimore area soon maybe even this weekend. Who are the best deep throat girls in the area that can take at least 8+?
-
07-02-13 19:58 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 197Brigette w / w
Meet her last noght near the circle."39" seems drugs have taken a toll on her face but cute little body. She had dark hair pulled in a ponytail. Great chick, move like a vacuum never complained asked and she visited the boys dt noises the whole deal. Hope to catch her again.
-
07-02-13 18:22 #15351

Posts: 540Brittany on Eastern BF issues
Met Brittany, short petitte brunette, on Eastern Ave. She is very clean looking, and usually wears yellow, red or orange halter top. Her personality is fine, and skills very good. But her bf has screwed up my times with her by calling my phone to hurry up, or showing up near our meeting spot walking about shouting her name. She is definitely worthwhile, but I suggest that if you meet her, you move to a remote site and be the one to select drop off. No phone.










Reply With Quote





