Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3070
-
09-29-13 08:49 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 464Chat
Still working the chat line and hooked up with 2 MILF AA women last week. Both looking to "have their nails done" so the donation was reasonable. One was pretty good and really horny so probably repeat. Decent body and big titties. The other was a little on the big side (but so were her nipples) and somewhat selfish so even though she was nice cutting her loose.
I'm still working the other one from south of Waterbury and it's become more of a FWB situation.
-
07-30-13 14:17 #1434Forum Advertiser

Posts: 124All work and no play........ Sucks!!!!!
Okay all, I have been going crazy with all the damn hours I have been working lately for the company, and first want to say sorry to you guys for taking so long to get on here and post. Time seems to be flying by lately for me, so after trying to juggle like 7 different things at once, I dropped everything and said to myself fuck it, I need a break. So, I decided it was time for a umm movie break, and went to the Art Saturday night. I ended up getting there a little bit later in the evening (no surprise for me) and after paying walked up to the balcony. Sat there for a few minutes with my date and let my eyes adjust. There seemed to be probably 7 or 8 couples there, but it seemed more like a social gathering then what I was looking for. So, I turned to my date and told him we should see how the screen looks from the downstairs seats.
So, we start to head down the stairs and as we turn the corner to go down to the seating area, there are about 5 or 6 gentlemen standing at the bottom of the stairs near one of the seating entrances. Funny, but my heart starts to beat a little quicker and my knees get a little shaky as we exit the stairs and walk towards the middle seating area and find a place to sit down. After about a minute or 2 of watching the movie (bigger view, but movie was vanilla and boring) , I notice that my date and I have become surrounded by about 5 men. I start sucking on my dates cock knowing I'm being watched and realize that my pussy is starting to throb. It's then that I'm asked if they can touch me and once I say yes, things become much more intimate. I feel hands on my breasts and fingers exploring my pussy. I break from sucking my date's cock only to look up and see this nice big cock being stroked right in front of me. So, what's a girl to do? I wrapped my mouth around his cock and started to enjoy my new treat as I feel a cock slide into my wet pussy. The cock in front of me cums all over my tits and I start sucking the next hard cock I see. At one point I had one cock in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in each hand. And I LOVED it! The movie came to a close and so I slid off the seat I was up on being fucked while another guy held my back so I wouldn't fall, pulled my crotchless panties back together and pulled down my skirt.
On the ride home I realized 2 things. First. All work and no play is NOT the way to go, and next time I got to go earlier so I can have even more cock! I'm so naughty!
And now as I read back over this I realize one more thing. I need to leave you with a joke and take care of this pussy of mine that is now throbbing and getting damp.
So, here's your joke:
A husband comes home to find his wife with her suitcases packed in the living room."Where the hell do you think your going?" he says."I'm going to Las Vegas, you can earn $400 for a blow job there and I figured I might as well earn money for what I do for you for free."
The husband thinks for a moment, goes upstairs, and comes back down with his suitcases packed as well."Where do you think your going?" the wife asks, to which the husband replies " I'm coming with you. I want to see how you survive on $800 a year!"
HeHe! Be safe all, oh and FYI. I will be in my office alone all day on 8/2. Later.
-
07-03-13 01:13 #1433Forum Advertiser

Posts: 124Happy July 4th!
Hello again guys! Thanks for all the nice posts, I have been having sooo much fun with my friends here. You guys are so great! I only wish I had more time in my day!
Anyways all, hope all is well with you all and I just wanted to give you a heads up that if your looking for a celebration for your July 4th, I would love to share some fireworks with ya! Those that know how to reach me. Feel free to.
And, unfortunately I have no joke tonight / this early morning as I have to work in the morning and have to get some sleep, but I will leave you with a really great one next time, or in person (wink). Take Care Everyone, and Enjoy your July 4th! Luv, S
-
06-29-13 15:37 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 188Art Cinema
So I want to make a trip this week some time, can anyone give me an idea of the best days and times to go?
-
06-15-13 21:48 #1431Forum Advertiser

Posts: 124Sorry it has been so long!
Hey Everyone!
I hope this post finds us all well and healthy, I would add happy, but I know some of ya are married! HeHe! I have been meaning to get on here since my night at Mardi Gras, but my job has kept me insanely busy now that my boss has returned. It does always seem to be that way! So here I sit, on a Saturday evening. 2 weeks after the event to finally say something about it! I am not one who kisses and tells but I can tell you that this was my first party at the art cinema, I have not been to swingers parties in over 8 years! And for those that might wonder about the validity of my visit there should check out the host's site. The good dr, you will find me in the list of attendees under Nurse 1!
To start, it took me probably 25 minutes to gather the courage to exit the car and walk in. Once inside the doors I removed my sweater revealing my maid outfit and joined my date in the balcony. We sat for a bit, letting our eyes adjust to the dim lighting so we could see who all was around. My date and I started playing around and soon he was inside me while I had my mouth occupied by the gentleman in front of me. After about 10 minutes another couple asks to join us and I feel hands all over me as I am now sucking on a very big hard cock compliments of our new company much to the delight of his female partner as she encourages me to make him cum. After that I had to wander outside for a smoke break, and to get some fresh air, as it was damn hot in the balcony. So hot my neck tie to my maid outfit was dripping in sweat.
After my break my date and I wandered upstairs to get back to the festivities. He went one way and a nice hard cock directed my attention to the stairway between the aisles, I started sucking his cock and then magically another one appeared, so I got to have some fun sucking from one cock to the other. I will say that unfortunately, I went there looking to lick me some sweet pussy, that alas was not to be that evening. My date and I rejoined each other and made our exit.
All in all. It was a great first time, but I think next time I will need to be a little more wild and maybe even dare I say it. Go downstairs!
I find my mind gets dirtier and dirtier every day! I really am starting to feel like one of you guys! I caught myself daydreaming about going to a glory-hole some night and just sucking and fucking every cock that cums through the holes, the idea of having no idea who he is or what he looks like, just enjoying every inch of nice hard cock. And then there is still that one fantasy I have had for several years that never comes to fruition*sigh*
Anyway, this joke I am going to leave you with is somewhere along the lines of my thoughts exactly, and not a bad job position either, great benefits!
Till I get a chance to get on here again, be safe and be smart! Later all, Stacy.
Here ya go:
A man goes into a drug store and asks the cashier for some rubbers. The cashier asks,"What size?"
The man replies,"Size? I didn't know they came in sizes."
"Yes, they do," she says,"What size do you want?"
"Well, gee, I don't know," the man answers.
The lady is used to this, so she tells him to go to the back yard and measure his dick by sticking it into each of the three holes in the fence. While the man is back there, the lady sneaks around to the other side of the fence and spreads her legs behind each hole as the man tests it. When the they return, the cashier asks,"What will it be? Small, medium, or large?"
The man replies,"To hell with the rubbers, give me a hundred feet of that fence back there!"
-
06-13-13 22:48 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 654Dude, keep this private stock to yourself. Yes, share the stories, but these are civie girls and want to play with you, not us mongers. Great score, good for you. I think I can speak for the rest of us: We are fucking jealous.
Originally Posted by AvgUSA
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-13 08:44 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 261If you're patient, every once in a while you'll strike gold. Went to the bar after work yesterday to have a few brews and grab dinner and after a few hours I catch this girl out of the corner of my eye with a couple of her friends. It turns out to be my ex from high school. We haven't seen each other in at least 15 years, and she was looking as good as she ever did. We started chatting and eventually picked up right where we left off. So after a couple hours of drinks she whispers that we should "go somewhere". So I finish my beer and head for the door when she pulls me back and asks if her friend can come too. No, of course your smokin hot friend can't join us. So at this point I'm thinking it's a setup, and everything is just too good to be true. But the wrong head is doing the driving at the point and I go along with it anyways. We no more get in the door and her and her friend are on the bed on top of each other. 4 hours later we're all too tired to drive home, which was great because there was a repeat performance this morning. Grabbed her number hoping that hookups with her friend occur on a regular basis. Time will tell if she's agreeable to inviting more people to the party.
-
06-09-13 00:51 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 1334Hey Novice!
That's a great line! No sh*t! What makes them think that way? Too funy.
Originally Posted by The Novice
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-13 21:02 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 410Wow wish I was there, thats so hot would of been nice watching you too
Originally Posted by Stacy Lynn73
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-13 18:58 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 140She really looks smoking but I doubt anyone in their right mind would pay 600 / hr to be with her. Not even girls on eros charge that much. She's full of it!
Originally Posted by The Novice
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-13 18:40 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 354From amusing to RUFKM?
Just as I was giving an old friend a hard time about her GPS, I ventured back to the Blue. I tried best I could to decline the $300 CR experience, but skinny girl was persistant. Finally I reminded her that I have to work about 7 hours to bring home $300 after various gvnts take their cuts, and asked what she could do in 30 minutes that was worth 7 hours of my hard work. She had no answer. Maybe she was still doing the math. Now I see this ad thats makes her look like a thrift shop!
http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...ion-25/6536103
RUFKM?
Sorry, will not be TOFFT on this one. But if you do, can power 2 you brother!
TN
-
06-06-13 12:49 #1424Forum Advertiser

Posts: 124Thrones,
Originally Posted by ThronesMelt
[View Original Post]
Yep, I was there and had a BLAST! Later, S
-
06-05-13 01:37 #1423Regular Member

Posts: 4Mardi Gras Viewing
Hey everyone long time reader and now I want to become a contributed to this community. Just wanted to say to all of those who attended the art cinema that that was a great night! Did anyone else see Stacy Lynn73 because I know I did! Hope all is well out there and as always be safe.
-
06-03-13 21:10 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 88Eye witness
I was there.
Originally Posted by When In Vegas
[View Original Post]
The balcony was pretty full but I wasn't there. I see 34 couples were. The guys downstairs looking up? I think you need a bit of imagination to see anything. Perhaps the guy who can with a scope could see things of interest. I could see dark shapes that were likely people having sex, but that was about it.
Someone of some infamy who's name escapes me was there and she was downstairs doing serial blowjobs followed by a bit of serial fucking. Two rather large women came down and spent some time playing. On good looking blonde was down with her man and rode him while letting people grope and doing a little sucking on the large guy in front of her. From my point of view he was blocking the light reflecting from the screen that could have helped a voyeur like myself. Another couple was scared away by the instant attention.
Each time a couple came down about 15 guys would circle around and try to get a view or in on the action. If you really enjoy jerking off with at least three guys leaning on you while they jerk off this was the place to be.
It was raunchy and decadent and a bit of a thing to see. I passed on partaking of anything being offered.
Someday I'd like to double or triple up on a woman. I like that kind of porn. This was not like that!
-
05-29-13 20:11 #1421Forum Advertiser

Posts: 124Freedom!
Hey Everyone! I hope the Holiday weekend was good for all. I have an announcement to make! It has been coming for sometime. But I have finally told my now EX-BF that I can no longer be in a relationship with him. And Please No Apologizes. I am fine, I have just decided that I need to be happy and I haven't been for a long time, so it is no surprise to him either. The only downside. Now I have all this free time and soon pent up sexual frustration. Just saying, I feel the need to be naughty. Especially lately. No joke. I found myself checking out the bag boy's ass in the grocery store, and he couldn't of been older than 25! But Hey. It's okay I'd rather go to Hell than Heaven anyways. All my friends are in Hell! HAHAHA! So, if any of my senior members who may remember my naughty side. Feel free to send me a message or text my phone # if you have it, as that is the best way to get ahold of me. I haven't had the chance to get on here often. Well, going to finish this up and head home. I am at my office all alone as my boss has gone away until June 4th! And as always. Here's a few gigglers or groaners. You decide.
A newlywed farmer and his wife were visited by her mother, who immediately demanded an inspection of the place. While they were walking through the barn, the farmer's mule suddenly reared up and kicked the mother-in-law in the head, killing her instantly.
At the funeral service a few days later, the farmer stood near the casket and greeted folks as they walked by. The pastor noticed that whenever a woman would whisper something to the farmer, he would nod his head "Yes" and say something. Whenever a man walked by and whispered to the farmer, he would shake his head,"No" and mumble a reply. Curious, the pastor later asked the farmer what that was all about.
The farmer replied, 'The women would say, 'What a terrible tragedy' and I would nod my head and say, 'Yes, it was. ' The men would ask, 'You want to sell that mule? ' and I would shake my head and say, 'Can't. It's all booked up for a year. '

And I couldn't stop laughing at this one:
A farmhand is driving around the farm, checking the fences. After a few minutes he radios his boss and says,"Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the bull-bars of my truck. He's still wriggling. What should I do?"
"In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a Bush." The farm worker says okay and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back."Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a Bush."
"So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.
"The blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!"

Be Safe Guys, S









Reply With Quote





