Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 12083
-
07-08-13 19:52 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 2814Oops!
Sunday morning a little before noon I was driving south on Appleton Ave near 60th Street. And on the east side of the street I feast my eyes on a very slender hot looking black chick walking her Yorkie. She was wearing a very short blue dress with white fishnet stockings and sexy white heels and was getting plenty of attention from the traffic passing by. Well I went around the block and stopped her to tell me how much I Like Yorkies and when she answered me she had a voice deeper than mine to my surprise. End of conversation but WOW if she wasn't a he.
-
07-07-13 13:11 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 461Saturday midnight Casino and South Loop
I'm not sure if there are workers in the casino or not, but saw a pair of young girls, one a skinny, long hair dirty blond with short shorts and high heel clogs walking around. I saw skinny talking to two different guys during the night and not appeared not to be hanging out with them as gambling buddies. There were a couple of other 'single' gals wearing some rather nice outfits that seemed out of place. I'm not a regular at the casino so I don't know if people get dressed to the nines like they would at Bellagio for this low rent joint.
On the way out of town, I wasn't looking to score any action, but wanted to check things out. Drove nat to I and cut back on G, saw a stocky (not fat, but meaty) blond with short hair dressed in tight black outfit talking to a car just east of C Chav. Saw a skinny, possible BSW, had hair in a large bun, walking on see Chav crossing nat, and continuing on toward the casino road. Saw a couple pairs of Hispanic girls in short shorts. Didn't get a look, so they might have been out at the bars. I saw a pair of girls with obviously dyed blond hair wearing hootchie shorts standing around outside one of the bars serving cervesa frias. One had Dee Snyder looking hair. Didn't see any LE.
-
07-05-13 23:14 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 180Saturday mongering
Will be in your fine city tomorrow evening. As always the info here is priceless. I may start my day with a Burger at Oscars. You guys have had me thinking of that for some time now. Be safe all, I enjoy all your stories.
-
07-04-13 20:33 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 170Forth of July
Had some time to kill to a stroll on the south side did the Grand Loop and saw very little in regards to both providers and LE. Wish they were out could of parked right on G and did the deed. Really could have gone for some road head.
-
07-04-13 13:57 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 2927You are right dude
Yes, if they had acted faster, he may be still alive. Having a heart attack with ignorant scammers is not a good idea. But you have to know your own limits. Hot young pussy, coke, and horse will mess anyone up, let along a 60 year old man.
Originally Posted by Boo1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-13 07:02 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 195SW update
Just some notes.
Seems like Myah has stopped answering texts. Either she lost her phone again or something has happened to her.
Calling Chello's number gets a message that she lost her phone battery but she gives another number to call. But, no luck getting a hold of her on that number either.
Jessica, (young, cute PR on Nat) is still around. Picked her up yesterday for some BBBJ. Very nice. But, she isn't staying with Brenda anymore. Trying to get a new number for Jessica because she is a keeper.
Tuesday AM spotted a very thin, young WSW around 22&GF. From a distance, I thought she was Chello. Didn't stop because I was running late but I hope I run into her again.
Happy hunting.
-
07-02-13 15:59 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 334Ya but
If they would have call 911 right away he may have lived. They were too worried about themselves and may have let the due die.
Originally Posted by Member #4201
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-13 13:23 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 2927Agree with Lonely128's observations
RIP for this guy. This has very little to do with escorting except he went out while he was with escorts. Sounds like he took a cocktail. Heroin and coke together, add booty and a 60 year old heart to the mix and you are looking for trouble. Dude may have been trying to impress the ladies by snorting and / or shooting up large quantities. His ticker may have just went out in the process.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-13 09:42 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 1434By stay safe do you mean be careful shooting heroin into your body? That's what the article in this morning's paper said happened. The guy bought and shot up heroin in front of the provider and he bought cocaine for her. He OD'd on the heroin according to the provider's statement. Yes she and friends hid his body and used his car and credit cards, but he was already dead from his own actions according to the report.
Originally Posted by PayandPlay
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-13 09:18 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 370This is my favorite part. Good job, boys, good job.
Originally Posted by PayandPlay
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 23:43 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 308The collision of Chella and LE
I don't want get the admin mad, but it seem that Chella is lossing the dodge the LE game, what a sad sad day.
Every once and awhile I search LE search engines and today I came across our dear Chell / kayla, it doesn't look good, her list of charges are long. I hope they are BS and go away, oh neck who am I kidding. I have been seeing her off and on over the last few years, through her ups and downs, listen to her truths and her lies the good and the bad. I feel that if we need to see her we will have to visit her somewhere other then the street.
-
07-01-13 22:40 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 56Complaint says prostitutes hid missing man's body, used his apartment
Not sure if you guys caught this. Getting crazy out there.
Stay safe.
After a Milwaukee man who used heroin in his lower east side apartment died, two prostitutes hid his body in a closet, took his car, tried using his credit cards and used the apartment for clients, according to a criminal complaint filed Monday.
XXXXXXXX. 22, of New Berlin and XXXXXXXX. 35, of Milwaukee were charged with hiding a corpse, party to a crime, in connection with the death of XXXXXXXX. 62, according to the complaint filed in Milwaukee County Circuit Court.
XXXXXXXX, an employee at XXXXXXXX Law Firm in Milwaukee, was reported missing by his family, who last heard from him June 14.
His body was found Friday in his apartment in the 1300 block of N. Astor St.
The complaint also charges XXXXXXXX. 34, of New Berlin with hiding a corpse, party to a crime, for allegedly helping the two women.
According to the complaint:
XXXXXXXX said XXXXXXXX picked her up near S. 24th and W. Greenfield Ave. On June 15.
The two went to the area of S. 18th and W. National Ave, where XXXXXXXX bought cocaine and heroin, before driving to his apartment. The two had sex, XXXXXXXX ingested the cocaine, and XXXXXXXX injected the heroin. They returned several times to the south side for more drugs.
XXXXXXXX eventually tried the heroin and fell asleep. XXXXXXXX later noticed he was struggling to breathe. XXXXXXXX left and later found XXXXXXXX dead when she returned with XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX.
XXXXXXXX wrapped XXXXXXXX's body in a comforter, put it in the closet and pushed a bookshelf and exercise bike in front of the closet door.
The three then shot heroin before leaving and attempting to use XXXXXXXX' credit cards.
XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX used XXXXXXXX apartment to prostitute themselves and were captured on surveillance video pulling up at a Motel 6 inXXXXXXXX' car.
XXXXXXXX was arrested at the hotel June 23 on suspicion of prostitution.
Police officers checked XXXXXXXX's apartment after he was reported missing June 24 but did not find his body until they returned Friday and discovered the closet door obscured by the bookcase and exercise bike, according to the complaint.
The cause of XXXXXXXX's death has not been determined, the complaint said.
-
07-01-13 16:25 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 170Mindy
Her number changes all the time with who ever she is staying wight at that time. If anyone can really get a number that works for her I will be surprised. She is like Mayh with the phone crap. She claims it will work but the next day goes to voice mail and says her phone is full bye. I haven't even seen Mindy on the street in over a month.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 16:07 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 1434Thanks
I wanted to thank everyone for replying and helping me get an updated list of numbers. I did get conflicting info for Mindy, one with a 414 area code and the other with an out of state area code. I've never had much luck reaching Mindy by phone anyway. Has anyone even seen her recently?
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
I also got a number for Erika which is no longer working.
-
06-30-13 21:31 #2499Banned Member

Posts: 1238BTW a new tactic my MIA mongers have come up w / due to many unwanted pigs and infiltrators. Is we started our own group. If most of you seniors want to implement something like that; let me know and I can make it happen. I. E. Among the tursted all digits are open. None have to msg back and forth and that lag time is not there. Pix. Discussions that we cannot talk about openly here can be discussed. Again msg me about this only if your a senior. I will not entertain msges frm regular users. Unless a senior is covering for you.
We in MIA use this in conjunction to the board. To keep track of our finds.
Perhaps, I can partition it right and you guys can just be a 2nd group within our FL group. Rights and access I will have to workout.
Pigs as always are never invited.
Jin man out.












Reply With Quote




