Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,051 to 46,065 of 61397
-
07-02-13 15:30 #15347Regular Member

Posts: 6Holy Fuck for Real?
Wow, this chick is porn star quality! I guess she retired? Too bad if that's the case. I've been reading the baltimore forum much more than the dc / nova boards. I got to get up 295 and take a visit.
Originally Posted by ldonshoots
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-13 13:31 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 251Cindy be / cb
Picked her up at the 711 Lastnight after work. Got a spot by the woods that she said was pretty safe and climbed inthe back. Started with a BBBJ that turned into full service very fast. I'm not complaining as she didn't want anymore for it. Without a doubt the tightest I've had being a SW. I'm not the biggest either. Normal sized and it felt like a glove! Within mins I was done. Great girl and doesn't look bad if you can get past her teeth. I did get digits if your a senior or willing to trade. I'll def be back. She's a small thing with fat lips
-
07-02-13 13:02 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 381Corrine isn't bad about a 6 on my SW scale, I have high tastes, I'll post some better pictures of her when I get a chance from last year right before the baby popped out. The all time cleanest and cutest in my opinion was Heather from W / W a perfect 9. 5-10. And to think I threw her out of my truck over a $5. 00 price increase on a blowjob.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Shitty
-
07-02-13 11:49 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 229Zoey on Conkling
Anyone got a phone number they can share?
-
07-02-13 09:55 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 2344She's a sweety pie
I'v had a few SW that looked this wholesome in my years of mongering but she is definately one of the best I have seen. The only SW around now that comes close to Corrine's pictures is Jewlz or Jules when she first hit the streets. She had nice teeth like this girl with a cuter ass. Once and a while I will be sitting at D's and a civi with a habit will walk in looking for meds. Sometimes they come up short for whatever amount of meds they are looking for. D will look at me and whisper to them, next thing I know I'm upstairs poundind my Dick between some sweet young butt cheeks. I'v fucked atleast 3 civi's like this in the last 6 months. Pure luck of just being around at the right time.
Originally Posted by ldonshoots
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-13 00:48 #15342Regular Member

Posts: 4[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
07-02-13 00:13 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 73Another follow-up on the Mongering Days of Past. Pics included
Here are Pics of Corrine to jog some memories and for those who are new who never met her. She is mos def a B-more SW Legend.
Originally Posted by Member #4147
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-13 00:05 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 1370Sheena
No, HVBM was talking about the same Sheena from see / be. She used to be a " big girl" before she hit the streets. She told me about her story when I first meet her about 3 yrs. Ago; and I know that HVBM prefers that Sheena in see / be. Personally I haven't seen the Sheena that used to hang down w / w by the circle in almost a year. She was doing well due to a "sugar daddy" that was well-off before she fell off the wagon again.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 21:59 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 66Starr struck
Glad you got to experience her. She's my fav right now. She lives about a mile away and I help her whenever I can. Next time get some pics cause she loves to model.
Originally Posted by NoLoveNeeded
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 21:20 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 73Another follow-up on the Mongering Days of Past
Hey does anyone also have any info on what happened to Super-head Crystal from W / W, and hot-ass Corrine from P / P. Last time I ran into Corrine she was very pregnant and about to drop anyday soon sometime last year I reckon. I can't remember when was the last time I saw or ran into Crystal but those are 2 SW idols and now Hall of Famers I guess. It would be nice to get an imprint of their lips and clits to imprint in the cement on the blocks they roamed similiar to famous Actors on the hollywood strip. Boy were they some great street talent.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 19:05 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 228Sheena
Two different girls. Both Sheenas were described very well. HVBM's girl is usually found near the circle area at the W / W area. OR's girl is in the B C / B area. And has been titles the "sword swallower" for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by HotVaBeachMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-13 17:10 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 602Jessie
Had some free time today so I cruised w / w. It kept raining on / off and you would think that kind of unnpredictable weather is bad for business. To a certain degree, it's true. There are fewer girls out, but the ones who are working are way more pleasant and negotiable because they're just happy to get out of the pouring rain. There's a method to my madness, LOL.
Anyway, saw skinny blonde Ashley by the church on Millington. I dated her once about a year ago and service was. Horrible so I kept on driving while she was screaming, waving and trying to get my attention. Guys, trust me. On this one. Please save yourself the headache. AVOID!
Kept driving and ran into Jessie, who I haven't seen in years. Thank goodness. She is such a sweetheart, originally from NJ. Really aims to please, has the prettiest blue eyes and is flexiible as hell. I think she used to be a gymnast, or ballet dancer. Goddamn! She can really stretch and flex those long skinny legs around my body. She's about 5'8"-5'9" and only weighs about 120lbs, dark hair but dyed blonde on top. She told me it was preiviously dyed red a few months ago. Guess that's why I didn't recognize her.
Enough already, now the good part. BBBJ was great. She really gets into it with the moans, groans, sound effects, etc. Sounded like she was enjoying it as much as I was. That's a huge turn-on for me. Had to tell her to pause a little because I wanted get my nut with the FS. So, we get to the FS and she needs some vaseline. For the front door, not the back. I'm surprised because I'm not that big. Not that little either, LOL. But no one ever needed some lube before. But, she was just a little dry. I thought she was going to be wet based on the way she sounded during the appetizer. So, I finally get it in, get things going. The car is no longer in Park, it's in Drive mode and feels like a newly paved street with brand new tires, LOL. She's not just a backseat driver or passive passenger. NO, she gets into it. Grabbing my ass, feeling on my dick and nuts as it slides in and out. I'm really enjoying the ride, hehe! Then she says "you going to make cum". I'm about. To. Cum". So of course I play along even though I think she's faking it. I talk some shit back and a minute later, she came. I know alot of you guys are saying yeah, yeah when you feel her walls clamp down on you the way I did, that's real. Especially when it doesn't stop with just one clamp down. Her pussy was pulsating the same way my dick does when I cum. It was a series of squeezes, and she stopped "fucking me back" for lack of a better term. She had that "my clit is sensitive" feeling so please stop. I feel the same way when I cum and the s / w is still sucking on the head. I absolutely hate that shit. It's sooo sensitive at that point. So, no I don't think she was faking it and she was clamping down on my dick so hard I couldn't hold it any longer.
A definite repeat. Sorry, no digits or pics. Today, she was wearing a turquoise top with camoflaouge pants. I came so fucking hard, like I was backed up or something, LOL.
Chico
-
07-01-13 17:06 #15335Regular Member

Posts: 4[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
07-01-13 14:55 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 73B-More Scouting Report prt. 2
Oh I almost forgot, anyone else seen this tweaking out blonde walking up and down Patapsco dragging a suitcase. She had some black tights on and some look-a-like lug boots on and her body looked tight but when you pull up her grill looks smashed in. I offered her a ride but she was a little too erratic and she declined my offer which was no love lost from me. Just curious what the scoop was with her.
-
07-01-13 14:51 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 73B-More Scouting Report
This is a report on the my travels through B-more over the course of 2 days scouting for talent. Started off one day last week around 3pm and came down Harford from 695. Drove all the way down and seen one old-WSW sitting at a bench near Kildaire. Kept going and came down to Evergreene looking for the spanish hottie someone mentioned that could be found around there. I drove up the street and came to a big house on a hilll where there appeared to be that spanish hottie who was dressed in a black 2 piece bikini looking hot as shit. Only problem she was on the porch with 2 guys who were arguing near her. I slowed down and got a good look at her and was trying to see what the situation was but then the guys looked over my way so I pulled off.
I drove down to E Baltimore then took that down to Conkling. Got to Conkling and I saw 3 wsws, the first was a little plump brunette and not exactly my taste so I passed up and some other monger came behind me and snatched her up. Down towards Pulaski I saw a huge blondish-brunette hanging out who would have made my car tip over Fred Flinstone style with that huge Brontsaurus steak. I also saw another older WSW sitting on the steps but she looked she had no teeth as her mouth was a bit collapsed. So I passed on those two and made my way back over the bridge to Pigtown. I tried calling big-Ass Britany but got no answer but luckly I got in touch with my trusty-cut-buddy Roxy and we hooked up with her other friend Tiffany and made off to Tims. We get to Tims and as I pull up well what do you know. There goes big-Ass Britany going into another room with some other guy so that explained what she was doing. I had a better time with Roxy and Tiff anyway and I'm looking forward to replaying that rendezvous. Overall no new talent was discovered during this trip adn I burned 3/4s a tank of gas costing around $4, $4. For the room and $16. On the entertainment for total damage of $24. That beats B. P. Anyday. Stay safe fellas.







Reply With Quote





