The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15374

    Another follow-up on the Mongering Days of Past

    Hey does anyone also have any info on what happened to Super-head Crystal from W / W, and hot-ass Corrine from P / P. Last time I ran into Corrine she was very pregnant and about to drop anyday soon sometime last year I reckon. I can't remember when was the last time I saw or ran into Crystal but those are 2 SW idols and now Hall of Famers I guess. It would be nice to get an imprint of their lips and clits to imprint in the cement on the blocks they roamed similiar to famous Actors on the hollywood strip. Boy were they some great street talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy  [View Original Post]
    I have learned from a friend of ALICIA, that she had a relapse and is back in jail, probably due to a VOP warrant aresst. I am very fond of ALICIA and want to see her succeed and get on with her life. ALICIA in my opinion has good potential, smart, good people skills, pleasant personality, but threw it away due to drugs. Alicia is a very pretty girl who worked hard to stay in shape after the birth of her son. She doesn't do well with prison life.

    I wrote her and encouraged her to use her time productively and get her GED, get clean off drugs, get any dental work done, checked out for STDS, and set some goals for herself and son. Also advised her not to return to the hood, Wilkens and Bunswick where she lived and worked the stroll, and to be careful withwhom she associated. Much to my surprise she listened and got a job and moved to Catonsville, but the lure of drugs to escape reality and easy money working the strolls were too much temptation. After her initial release, we met up and ALICIA showed me where she lived and the area in general. It was great seeing her drug free and bright eyed.

    I really hope she makes it, but I KNOW relapses are very common with drug users. It's my guess the trigger that probably caused her downward spiral involved custody and visitation issues surrounding her son. I have not had any contact with her in over a year and lost track of her. Wished I could have done more to help. I wish her well and hope she makes it when released again and wish her the very best. Should you come in contact with ALICIA, please be kind and supportive. She needs help now more than ever. I am proud to have and to call ALICIA a friend. THANKS, BBB

  2. #15373

    Sheena

    Quote Originally Posted by HotVaBeachMan  [View Original Post]
    Have done her a few times. The last time, a while back, got her on her back on the edge of the bed and gave her a porn movie type face fuck for a good 20 minutes. She took it all like a champ and got really into it. Flipped her and brought up to the edge of the bed and gave her a very energetic mish style butt fuck (covered of course) that she seemed to also get into, pulled out and dropped the load in her mouth and over her face, which she licked and ate. If I remeber correctly that was. 3 +.2 tip and notel cost and a good hour plus.

    She seems very eager to please, no BS drama and can be pretty funny when she is not geeking. She made a point to tell me she was at one time over 250 lbs and had tits like a cow. Not anymore! Treat her well. She is good quality, if not good looks anymore.

    Too bad I don't make that way that often.

    HVBM.
    Two different girls. Both Sheenas were described very well. HVBM's girl is usually found near the circle area at the W / W area. OR's girl is in the B C / B area. And has been titles the "sword swallower" for obvious reasons.

  3. #15372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Jessie

    Had some free time today so I cruised w / w. It kept raining on / off and you would think that kind of unnpredictable weather is bad for business. To a certain degree, it's true. There are fewer girls out, but the ones who are working are way more pleasant and negotiable because they're just happy to get out of the pouring rain. There's a method to my madness, LOL.

    Anyway, saw skinny blonde Ashley by the church on Millington. I dated her once about a year ago and service was. Horrible so I kept on driving while she was screaming, waving and trying to get my attention. Guys, trust me. On this one. Please save yourself the headache. AVOID!

    Kept driving and ran into Jessie, who I haven't seen in years. Thank goodness. She is such a sweetheart, originally from NJ. Really aims to please, has the prettiest blue eyes and is flexiible as hell. I think she used to be a gymnast, or ballet dancer. Goddamn! She can really stretch and flex those long skinny legs around my body. She's about 5'8"-5'9" and only weighs about 120lbs, dark hair but dyed blonde on top. She told me it was preiviously dyed red a few months ago. Guess that's why I didn't recognize her.

    Enough already, now the good part. BBBJ was great. She really gets into it with the moans, groans, sound effects, etc. Sounded like she was enjoying it as much as I was. That's a huge turn-on for me. Had to tell her to pause a little because I wanted get my nut with the FS. So, we get to the FS and she needs some vaseline. For the front door, not the back. I'm surprised because I'm not that big. Not that little either, LOL. But no one ever needed some lube before. But, she was just a little dry. I thought she was going to be wet based on the way she sounded during the appetizer. So, I finally get it in, get things going. The car is no longer in Park, it's in Drive mode and feels like a newly paved street with brand new tires, LOL. She's not just a backseat driver or passive passenger. NO, she gets into it. Grabbing my ass, feeling on my dick and nuts as it slides in and out. I'm really enjoying the ride, hehe! Then she says "you going to make cum". I'm about. To. Cum". So of course I play along even though I think she's faking it. I talk some shit back and a minute later, she came. I know alot of you guys are saying yeah, yeah when you feel her walls clamp down on you the way I did, that's real. Especially when it doesn't stop with just one clamp down. Her pussy was pulsating the same way my dick does when I cum. It was a series of squeezes, and she stopped "fucking me back" for lack of a better term. She had that "my clit is sensitive" feeling so please stop. I feel the same way when I cum and the s / w is still sucking on the head. I absolutely hate that shit. It's sooo sensitive at that point. So, no I don't think she was faking it and she was clamping down on my dick so hard I couldn't hold it any longer.

    A definite repeat. Sorry, no digits or pics. Today, she was wearing a turquoise top with camoflaouge pants. I came so fucking hard, like I was backed up or something, LOL.

    Chico

  4. #15371
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]


    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  5. #15370

    B-More Scouting Report prt. 2

    Oh I almost forgot, anyone else seen this tweaking out blonde walking up and down Patapsco dragging a suitcase. She had some black tights on and some look-a-like lug boots on and her body looked tight but when you pull up her grill looks smashed in. I offered her a ride but she was a little too erratic and she declined my offer which was no love lost from me. Just curious what the scoop was with her.

  6. #15369

    B-More Scouting Report

    This is a report on the my travels through B-more over the course of 2 days scouting for talent. Started off one day last week around 3pm and came down Harford from 695. Drove all the way down and seen one old-WSW sitting at a bench near Kildaire. Kept going and came down to Evergreene looking for the spanish hottie someone mentioned that could be found around there. I drove up the street and came to a big house on a hilll where there appeared to be that spanish hottie who was dressed in a black 2 piece bikini looking hot as shit. Only problem she was on the porch with 2 guys who were arguing near her. I slowed down and got a good look at her and was trying to see what the situation was but then the guys looked over my way so I pulled off.

    I drove down to E Baltimore then took that down to Conkling. Got to Conkling and I saw 3 wsws, the first was a little plump brunette and not exactly my taste so I passed up and some other monger came behind me and snatched her up. Down towards Pulaski I saw a huge blondish-brunette hanging out who would have made my car tip over Fred Flinstone style with that huge Brontsaurus steak. I also saw another older WSW sitting on the steps but she looked she had no teeth as her mouth was a bit collapsed. So I passed on those two and made my way back over the bridge to Pigtown. I tried calling big-Ass Britany but got no answer but luckly I got in touch with my trusty-cut-buddy Roxy and we hooked up with her other friend Tiffany and made off to Tims. We get to Tims and as I pull up well what do you know. There goes big-Ass Britany going into another room with some other guy so that explained what she was doing. I had a better time with Roxy and Tiff anyway and I'm looking forward to replaying that rendezvous. Overall no new talent was discovered during this trip adn I burned 3/4s a tank of gas costing around $4, $4. For the room and $16. On the entertainment for total damage of $24. That beats B. P. Anyday. Stay safe fellas.

  7. #15368

    Sheena

    Have done her a few times. The last time, a while back, got her on her back on the edge of the bed and gave her a porn movie type face fuck for a good 20 minutes. She took it all like a champ and got really into it. Flipped her and brought up to the edge of the bed and gave her a very energetic mish style butt fuck (covered of course) that she seemed to also get into, pulled out and dropped the load in her mouth and over her face, which she licked and ate. If I remeber correctly that was. 3 +.2 tip and notel cost and a good hour plus.

    She seems very eager to please, no BS drama and can be pretty funny when she is not geeking. She made a point to tell me she was at one time over 250 lbs and had tits like a cow. Not anymore! Treat her well. She is good quality, if not good looks anymore.

    Too bad I don't make that way that often.

    HVBM.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanRider  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Sheena yesterday in CB by the school.

    She looked really good from distance but realized lots of marks on the body close up; late 20, s, early 30's red hair. I thought of dropping back her of but she was really nice and accommodating.

    Did CBJ and she promised that she was good at Banana Trick-indeed she was. She does DT, no gagging. Finished up nice and no BS talk.

    Regular fee + tip for her nice attitude and effort.

  8. #15367

    Sheena

    Picked up Sheena yesterday in CB by the school.

    She looked really good from distance but realized lots of marks on the body close up; late 20, s, early 30's red hair. I thought of dropping back her of but she was really nice and accommodating.

    Did CBJ and she promised that she was good at Banana Trick-indeed she was. She does DT, no gagging. Finished up nice and no BS talk.

    Regular fee + tip for her nice attitude and effort.

  9. #15366

    Thanks

    I have received plenty of response so far. I will definitely get back to you if we need to fill in a spot.

    I am currently trying to organize this thing since I myself and the couple is amateur.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Although we haven't exchanged info, I am a senior, and I'm interested. I'm sure you already have tons of mongers that meet your criteria but if you don't, then consider me. Thanks.

    Chico

  10. #15365
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Met this one last week; paid standard tuition for a BJ and she wound up tossing me back and climbing on top like a rodeo queen. Best car date since little Nicki did the same thing over two years ago. She's annoyed by complaints of her bad teeth. But the rest of her is a lot of fun. Tall, mousy brown hair, very thin. Good disposition overall. Of course YMMV.
    Your description sounds exactly like the Cindy who used to walk mostly on Ramsey or hang out near SCarey. She had a scar on her chest from a collapsed lung if I remember correctly. If it's the same girl, I haven't seen her for 6 years or better but she was a lot of fun. About the closest thing to GFE other than Muffin.

    Time for a trip to Charm City although I'm afraid to follow in the 'footsteps' of the Nite Train.

  11. #15364

    Loops again

    Did the w / w loop around midnight, not many ladies out. One WSW on wilk near church, not bad about a 6-7 on SW scale. Did see several of the uncles out and about on wilk. Wash was dead no uncle no SW at all. Made the same loop again around 1:30a, wilk was dead except a few uncles in the area still. Went down wash and only saw one older WSW sitting on wall by the church, but sitting there picking the scabs on her arms is a turn off. LOL. Still no unclez on wash.

    When down pots ave and there were 3 WSW out. One a little thick and looked well on her way to being unconsc. One of the others was a nice thin spinner type with blonde hair in a pony tail. Looked cute but I didn't scoop.

    Just wanted to send out an update.

    Did appear to be a lot of fellow mongers out so the few ladies out looked busy.

    Keep yiur eyes open and wallets hidden. Be safe.

  12. #15363
    Quote Originally Posted by BertV  [View Original Post]
    Star. The nicest lady you could ask for. Drama free. Can hold a great conversation. Picked up a room at El Rich. Got to wonder if those places have cameras?

    It was almost worth the funds just because she smelled so good! Head is shaved on both sides, a fair number of piercings. We stopped somewhere to get her something to eat and off to El Rich. I hope to see her again one day! Treat her nice. She is well worth getting to know a bit better! Good luck guys!
    I've seen her before. Don't give her your number. She calls and text randomly. I don't like that. So I cut her off. But she can really take a pounding tho. She couldn't walk after I was done with her

  13. #15362

    Dawn of Laurel

    I have been getting text from her periodicaly ever since I saw her for the first time last Saturday. She just text me again with no conversation, so her name would pop up on my phone. Is she doing this to anyone else? I text her back and told her I would be around Friday or Saturday, I text her back a second time asking about her friends name and that I wanted to see her the next time. I got no responce, hope I didn't make her mad wanting to see her friend instead of her.

  14. #15361

    Saw Star Tonight

    Star. The nicest lady you could ask for. Drama free. Can hold a great conversation. Picked up a room at El Rich. Got to wonder if those places have cameras?

    It was almost worth the funds just because she smelled so good! Head is shaved on both sides, a fair number of piercings. We stopped somewhere to get her something to eat and off to El Rich. I hope to see her again one day! Treat her nice. She is well worth getting to know a bit better! Good luck guys!

  15. #15360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanRider  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in an GB? Lady is amateur and can send picks.

    I will only respond to those To only Seniors and to only those Who I exchanged info.
    Although we haven't exchanged info, I am a senior, and I'm interested. I'm sure you already have tons of mongers that meet your criteria but if you don't, then consider me. Thanks.

    Chico

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape