Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15328

    Best I ever saw

    Quote Originally Posted by RKirk  [View Original Post]
    Years ago down on the Block when it was a block longer than now, there were several businesses that had video booths, and booths with models behind a glass window. Knock on the window and a girl would open the curtain. There was a glory hole in some, and just a stained window in others; had to watch where you step. LOL
    While I never saw anything at the glory holes I did manage to see some great action at the old XXX theaters.

    At the Apex I saw a WF with a super old guy who carried an old style black doctor's bag. I think he had some toys in there but definitely a flashlight or two. He had the ugliest WF with him; I mean she was tie a pork chop around her neck to get the dog to play with her ugly. I may have even seen her SWing on the east side but I never knew if it was the same woman or not. He brings her in, they sit down in the row in front of me and he says,"just finish off some of these guys." Guy proceeded to surround her and she just did stuff and some guys just JO'd. The old guy shined the light on the action so all could see.

    Once I saw a couple that looked like an older professional business guy and his age appropriate wife. They really had that doctor or business guy & his wife look. They walked in, she was wearing a trench coat with a nighty underneath, walked to the front and then all I saw was a big blob of humanity and heard a lot of moaning. After a while they just walk out and she looked disheveled and shell shocked. Pretty amazing.

    The last thing I saw and one of the last times I went to the old Earle was two BMs arriving with a big, but not fat at all, WF. There was a sort of ledge between the seating area and a perpendicular walkway across the back of the theater. One guy bends her over with her ass facing out and before I knew it there was a long long line of guys just waiting to go at it. As I was watching, the absolute nerdiest white dude who looked like he couldn't get a kiss from his mom much less laid, just pushes me out of the way to get his place in line. I wasn't even in line.

    But the booths? Never saw anything at all in the booths. I remember action at the live peep shows between customers and performers but never anything between customers.

    I would recommend that anybody who can go to the local swingers club (plenty of info available elsewhere) or the one in Phila. The one in Phila has certain non members nights and I have seen guys come with pros. Or wives that look like the kind the rest of us can't afford or can't bring around the rest of the family. And there is plenty of action to be seen and, if you're lucky, shared. The best you can do locally (and again, look up the info) is to have your wife or GF bring you and you will likely see plenty of action but not likely an invitation.

    Shame that the complete grossness and wildness of the XXX theater is gone. It was wild when it was there. I have heard of some GB girls at the Apex but nothing on a regular basis.

    Oh man do I feel old.

  2. #15327

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Sgt. Snake for sendig me this ones number.

    Have been texting back and worth for a few days tying to set something up but work schedule never allowed me during the week. Actually had plans a few times only to end up working OT at work. She texted me this morning at 4:30 and I was actually already up because of an airport drop-off I had to make. Set something and she sends me the address. 30 minutes later, picking her up. Really cute blonde with saides of her hair buzzed and a lot of piercings and a few tattoos. About 5 ft 2 and maybe 90 lbs with B cups. Really cute and smelled nice as she was freshly showered.

    So we decided to hit the motel on Rt 40 (El Rich) for. 3 for 2 hrs. Gave her. 7 because she was actually a really pleasant girl to talk to and joke around with. Decent BBJ and flipped to K-9. She was pretty tight and I couldn't hold my shit worth a shit so popped all over her back. So disappointed in myself but I guess I won't be joining ya'll for the GB Party so I don't embarrass myself. M.

    Ended up dropping her back off and away I went.

    Will def repeat again and again and again.
    Yeah, when properly medicated she's really really good. One of my best and drama free. Did you get some pics? She loves to model.

  3. #15326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 178

    Booths on the Block.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    I have one story about those booths from another city. This particular place had an eye level window with a curtain between booths and a hole down lower. I was once viewing a video and there was a knock from the adjacent booth. Scared the shit out of me. I guess my neighbor wanted me to open the curtain. I immediately left my booth. About 10 seconds later a man walked out of the adjacent booth.

    No thank you.
    Years ago down on the Block when it was a block longer than now, there were several businesses that had video booths, and booths with models behind a glass window. Knock on the window and a girl would open the curtain. There was a glory hole in some, and just a stained window in others; had to watch where you step. LOL

  4. #15325
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    More than one of the booths had holes between booths. Can't say that I had ever seen action but had often heard stories.
    I have one story about those booths from another city. This particular place had an eye level window with a curtain between booths and a hole down lower. I was once viewing a video and there was a knock from the adjacent booth. Scared the shit out of me. I guess my neighbor wanted me to open the curtain. I immediately left my booth. About 10 seconds later a man walked out of the adjacent booth.

    No thank you.

  5. #15324
    If emphasize on the possibility of non Female encounter, yeah I agree. I guess you can take a peek and see who is on the other side.

    Unless there is a pit-bull other side; chances are you carry a risk from any SW is not more than you sticking your dick in one of these hole-covered or non covered.

    I am very interested in listening if any folks here has GB or Cuckold couple experiences. I watched some videos; it was weird especially Cuckold thing but interesting overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Way way back on The Block, on a NW corner, there were some video viewing and live viewing booths at an establishment, since demolished and made into parking / retail. More than one of the booths had holes between booths. Can't say that I had ever seen action but had often heard stories. I don't think you'd want service from one of those; I never ever saw females in the place or in the area.

    I think the days of those kinds of anonymous hookups are largely over. There are too many other outlets for that kind of activity. Just like XXX theater; it's still there (one anyway) but people who want to play can find each other and safer venues on the internet.

  6. #15323

    The way back machine

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanRider  [View Original Post]
    I watched that documentary too and was thinking the same thing.

    Out of subject but anybody had any experience with that glory hole thing? Not sure if there are any in the area.
    Way way back on The Block, on a NW corner, there were some video viewing and live viewing booths at an establishment, since demolished and made into parking / retail. More than one of the booths had holes between booths. Can't say that I had ever seen action but had often heard stories. I don't think you'd want service from one of those; I never ever saw females in the place or in the area.

    I think the days of those kinds of anonymous hookups are largely over. There are too many other outlets for that kind of activity. Just like XXX theater; it's still there (one anyway) but people who want to play can find each other and safer venues on the internet.

  7. #15322

    Star of Parkville

    Thanks to Sgt. Snake for sendig me this ones number.

    Have been texting back and worth for a few days tying to set something up but work schedule never allowed me during the week. Actually had plans a few times only to end up working OT at work. She texted me this morning at 4:30 and I was actually already up because of an airport drop-off I had to make. Set something and she sends me the address. 30 minutes later, picking her up. Really cute blonde with saides of her hair buzzed and a lot of piercings and a few tattoos. About 5 ft 2 and maybe 90 lbs with B cups. Really cute and smelled nice as she was freshly showered.

    So we decided to hit the motel on Rt 40 (El Rich) for. 3 for 2 hrs. Gave her. 7 because she was actually a really pleasant girl to talk to and joke around with. Decent BBJ and flipped to K-9. She was pretty tight and I couldn't hold my shit worth a shit so popped all over her back. So disappointed in myself but I guess I won't be joining ya'll for the GB Party so I don't embarrass myself.

    Ended up dropping her back off and away I went.

    Will def repeat again and again and again.

  8. #15321

    Any pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    My bad folks. Guess I shoulda been a little more descriptive in my previous reports.

    Its the brunette Crystal with two names tattooed on her, mixed Italian, about 5 ft 8, DSLs, NICE round PHAT ass. She use to hang out around the circle about a year ago (maybe). She is one of those TGTBT girls that would fool you into thinking she isn't walking.

    I do have to warn you that her BP prices are kinda high though so don't expect any kind of SW prices.
    Does she have any pics?

  9. #15320

    Cindy

    Met this one last week; paid standard tuition for a BJ and she wound up tossing me back and climbing on top like a rodeo queen. Best car date since little Nicki did the same thing over two years ago. She's annoyed by complaints of her bad teeth. But the rest of her is a lot of fun. Tall, mousy brown hair, very thin. Good disposition overall. Of course YMMV.

  10. #15319

    Whoops

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Went for a quick loop at around 3ish. Nothing out at all. Did see the WSW with the red eye out. Thought about a snag but just a little too thin for me. Left empty handed (or sac full).

    On a better note, I ran across my ATFF (All Time Fucking Favorite) Crystal. She use to walk the circle but she has stepped it up now to BP. She is cute as shit and a body that I would smack my momma for. Setting something up for Sunday.
    My bad folks. Guess I shoulda been a little more descriptive in my previous reports.

    Its the brunette Crystal with two names tattooed on her, mixed Italian, about 5 ft 8, DSLs, NICE round PHAT ass. She use to hang out around the circle about a year ago (maybe). She is one of those TGTBT girls that would fool you into thinking she isn't walking.

    I do have to warn you that her BP prices are kinda high though so don't expect any kind of SW prices.

  11. #15318

    Indian Jessica on Conkling

    At noon on Conkling Indian Jessica sobbing and screaming while surrounded by 3 marked cars. I assume she was arrested.

    My guess is that the shooting crime spike will prompt more arrests of SWs. Then BCPD will announce that arrests are way up, keeping us safer now. Like shooting fish in a barrel. (Excuse my cynicism)

  12. #15317

    Ann Marie

    I had some time to burn this afternoon and was craving some afternoon delight. After doing several loops and seeing a few familiar, but steadily zombifying faces, I found Ann Marie on W / W. We went to a local house and did the deed. This was my first experience with this young lady, but overall, I was satisfied with the service. The BBBJ was good, but too short before she wanted to switch to Mish. I gave her a good vaginal stretching and then moved to doggy before exploding the man juice all over her. She is worthy of a repeat and I will keep her in the rotation while she's still looking healthy. LE presence was light today, but always watch your back. I'm still looking for my ATF Amber (beret wearing brunette) ; any sightings?

  13. #15316

    Ww

    Went for a quick loop at around 3ish. Nothing out at all. Did see the WSW with the red eye out. Thought about a snag but just a little too thin for me. Left empty handed (or sac full).

    On a better note, I ran across my ATFF (All Time Fucking Favorite) Crystal. She use to walk the circle but she has stepped it up now to BP. She is cute as shit and a body that I would smack my momma for. Setting something up for Sunday.

  14. #15315

    Don't know of any in the area

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanRider  [View Original Post]
    I watched that documentary too and was thinking the same thing.

    Out of subject but anybody had any experience with that glory hole thing? Not sure if there are any in the area.
    Don't know any in the area and for real would not try that because you don't know who is on the other end

  15. #15314
    Dude I am ready with my sword. Just let us know where and when.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    You guys are killing me hahhhaaa. I keep getting pms for group encounters, one guy said he'll man the cameras. This one guy wants to pay to watch me bang a lady live, while he snorts coke. I almost took him up on that, hahhaha. A paid performer. Me (not)?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape