Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15313

    Ditto

    I watched that documentary too and was thinking the same thing.

    Out of subject but anybody had any experience with that glory hole thing? Not sure if there are any in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    Watched a documentary called lock down.

    It is about drug addicted women in jail. It tells about the goings on in jail and tells about their life on the streets.

    Goes on about how they sell sex for dope and etc etc.

    The whole time, I'm thinking. Hmmmm. She's a gem, I would fuck her and her and her and her. LOL.

    Kind of like a menu. Found it very entertaining. LOL

  2. #15312

    Bust behind Dundalk Citgo

    Around 8 am today, 2 marked and 1 unmarked leos blocking yellow pick up truck behind Citgo station on Graceland on short street to German Hill. Monger sitting on curb, attractive brunette against car. This has been a good pick up spot, I thought, because of visibility. But I hadn't counted on unmarked vehicles back there. Be safe.

  3. #15311

    Tiffaney on Pontiac

    This girl is alittle strange but ok service. Only down side is her and her boy friend are homeless, so she has worn the same brown gym shorts for a week now. Hygene may not be to good. Also watch out for her boy friend when picking up and dropping off. She tells him she's out breaking into cars for money. She is out of Annapolis and not new to this game in her actions. Quick to take off pants, but doesn't want to take off top.

    Nate / Nattallie is working the SA area lately so you been warned.

    Several girls out early afternoon WW circle area. What I noticed was 4 out of 5 wearing same clothes as nite before. Girls had same comment, no money out, I just laughed, several off those girls have been pictured on here with good reviews. One of Nitetimers fav offering really cheap specials, wasn't feeling to well.

    WARNING, be alert at all times, WW is getting totally out of hand with robberies and killings. THE POLICE CANNOT PROTECT YOU. At best they can pickup the pieces and make a arrest. There is a hell of a lot of people walking around out there with open warrants and on bail for violent offenses.

  4. #15310

    Amanda

    Hooked up with Amanda from Hartford Road the other night. Not much to look at very flabby headgame not to bad but nothing special standard rate nice girl but on looks alone I would not repeat unless like that night I could not find any better.

  5. #15309

    Disapointing evenng

    I got bored and went to CB saw may be two girls, gave up. Then I drove over wb & ww saw a few girls, LE I saw two or three. Nothing to really worry about. There were maybe a hand few girls but maybe I'm too picky. I saw out for maybe two hours or so. I got bored so I just went in. Maybe I'll come out tomorrow night.

    Zoom

  6. #15308
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    We get together, all pitch in for a 3star hotel suit.

    Everyone brings a gem or two. And we have a pussy swap meet.

    But whatever. Count me in
    Make it a 4* hotel and I'm in! LMAO

  7. #15307

    Tattooed Tiffany

    Found this one by the SA thin 26 yo with tats up and down both arms first thing she said when she got in was she gives good BJs so I took her up on her offer after she said she does DT technique was very good and had no problem with me pushing her head down on me took it all without missing a drop all for standard tuition. Only downside to this girl is she was talking non stop and talking all kinds of bs. Would repeat since the BJ was on point.

  8. #15306
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw a website called "Blacks on Blondes" that has a girl starring named Kristen Jordan. She says in an interview on the site that she's from Baltimore. Wondering if anyone has ever met her. I would post the web address but I don't think it's allowed by the forum rules.
    Not sure but check my post 10397.

  9. #15305

    Good Lord

    Drove CB and BP today. Once again dead. Found nothing. Headed back on Patapsco saw a thick assed black girl with a banging body walking the same direction I was driving. Beside the Flea market. Turned in to possibly make a scoop. As she walked up I could see she was a little off. She smiled at me. I asked if she needed a ride. She said yes. HUGE fakies. The minute she got in I regretted it and was trying to figure out how the f*ck do I get this thing out of my car. Said she needed a ride to the methadone clinic. And of course at a red light, who pulls up next to me? Uncle Leo. Just freaking awesome. I make a right when the light turns green. I couldn't even look at this beast. I was just trying to figure out if it was a man or not. When I did manage to wince in this beasts direction I could tell it was way past a shave by the thick stubble on its chin. Just as she was telling me how she couldn; t wait to get home and get naked. Then she just whipped out her tit. I pulled over and said get out. She looked at me and I repeated my demands. I was ready to grab this monster and hoist her out if need be. I peeled off and got the hell out of dodge. Total trip mileage. 000001. Anyone else ever see this creature roaming around looking for victims?

  10. #15304

    Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.

    I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.

    Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.

    Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"

    Any 411?
    I too haven't heard from her in months. Hope she is ok.

  11. #15303

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.

    I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.

    Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.

    Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"

    Any 411?
    She sent me one of those just yesterday. I think she still needs the cash. I wonder if this boyfriend is aware.

  12. #15302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 178

    Want to see me today?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulFood  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.

    I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.

    Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.

    Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"

    Any 411?
    And I thought I was the only one that received that message from Kiara. LOL I have not heard from her in a while; maybe after not responding to her frequent texts she put me off her list. Hope she hasn't left the business.

  13. #15301

    Kiara?

    Would love to see her again. Last I saw her she was at her grandparents and other place behind old mill.

    I've text her in occasion, but haven't heard from her.

    Hope she is ok and doing good, she said she had a bf last time I saw her.

    Miss her texts asking "want to see me today"

    Any 411?

  14. #15300

    Here's an idea.

    We get together, all pitch in for a 3star hotel suit.

    Everyone brings a gem or two. And we have a pussy swap meet.

    But whatever. Count me in

  15. #15299
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan56  [View Original Post]
    Made a drive Tuesday around noon. I started at SA but it was pretty dead so I headed east on patapsco to BP / CB. Saw a couple on patatsco just before fairhaven but they seemed a little rough. I came across Tiffany a WSW near Pontiac. She was about 5'5 average build and brown hair with some tats. I was looking for one of my favorites and only stopped to ask if she had been seen but no luck. I asked Tiffany for digits for later reference but she didn't have a phone. She Seemed nice so now I'm curious if I missed a good time.

    Have any of you seen this Tiffany? Any recommendations?
    Tiffany is cool. I had a pleasant time with her. Good service.

    She claims her family owns the Mona electric co. I was like. WTF why you doing this. LOL.

    Bbbjws, cfs standard tuition. YMMV

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape