Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,156 to 46,170 of 61449
-
06-27-13 11:32 #15294Regular Member

Posts: 7Tiffany off Pontiac
Made a drive Tuesday around noon. I started at SA but it was pretty dead so I headed east on patapsco to BP / CB. Saw a couple on patatsco just before fairhaven but they seemed a little rough. I came across Tiffany a WSW near Pontiac. She was about 5'5 average build and brown hair with some tats. I was looking for one of my favorites and only stopped to ask if she had been seen but no luck. I asked Tiffany for digits for later reference but she didn't have a phone. She Seemed nice so now I'm curious if I missed a good time.
Have any of you seen this Tiffany? Any recommendations?
-
06-27-13 09:21 #15293Regular Member

Posts: 1B / cb
Here's alittle friendly advice. Do not drop off any of your dates on Brooklyn Ave. Do not go to the drug house on Brooklyn Ave as there's someone watching and taking down tag numbers. Be smart and just stay off Brooklyn Ave altogether.
-
06-27-13 08:09 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 114Roxy
Hooked up with Roxy a couple times over the past week. Good looking blond with a hell of a body and a great attitude. Really friendly. Did BBBJ both time +10 for swallow. She really gets into it. Moaning and little squeals. Some dirty talk. Does the porn star thing. Playing with the load when you finish. Look for her afternoons around SA on Patapsco.
-
06-27-13 07:31 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 2419Good soldiers are hard to find, hahhhaa.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 23:59 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 436Gang Bang
You got some "Smashing Skills" Nitetimer but I am no voyeur, I will cover your left flanks and drill everything on that side. (TEAMWORK)
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 23:44 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 2419You guys are killing me hahhhaaa. I keep getting pms for group encounters, one guy said he'll man the cameras. This one guy wants to pay to watch me bang a lady live, while he snorts coke. I almost took him up on that, hahhaha. A paid performer. Me (not)?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 23:34 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 66Christi
If she is about 25 around 5ft 8 black hair skinny her name is Christina was around a few years ago real good girl.
Originally Posted by Uneverno
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 22:13 #15287

Posts: 540You operated correctly
At first I thought you might have happened upon Natalie. She is one hot HSW, but I think she would have jumped right in.
Originally Posted by Vega Wrap
[View Original Post]
Asking what you want and not getting in car is a sure hallmark of a sting. I think you wisely and luckily left the scene. In fact, you might have lingered longer than recommended. I let the girl open the door and don't say much of anything until she is IN the car. Never -- I repeat never -- discuss a plan through your window. More importantly for me, if they don't step off to a side street I won't pick them up. They've been in the game long enough, hopefully, to know how to avoid attention. Stay safe.
-
06-26-13 21:57 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 339Hottie hispanic on Conk TGTBT? Any Intel? Possible leo?
6 am. Drive by conk and see a skinny brown haired chica. Grey jacket. Little perky tits. Heels. Top lip pierced. Not the only one out, but the best. Get the sign, pull over. She walks over, and looks the part. Hot but still a little fucked up. Opens the door, doesn't get in. Holding door open to ask the cop question. Wants to see it. OK fine."what do you want to do".
"jump in well figure it out"
"naw, I can't do that. You got to tell me what you want first?"
Now my spidey sense is going off bad. This chick won't get in, talking to me with the door held open, and asking me to say what I want? I smell pork.
She starts acting impatient, then at that exact second, I look over my shoulder and see a black beater crown vic driving away from me down the street. It didn't hit me at first, since lots of hood dudes drive old beater crowns anyway. Then she sees me see the vic and goes,"that's a taxi why you so paranoid?"
Cop sensor is screaming in my head now. So, I say "look if you need a ride I'll give you a ride, otherwise I got to go". No answer, so I reach for the door, she calls me a weirdo or some shit in spanish, and I get the hell out of there.
She was still hot a hell though. Did I spot a sting or did I get spooked and miss on the finest piece of ass out this morning?
Anybody know more about her? Skinny, nice be tits, wavy brown hair, pretty face, stud in her top lip, spanish. Can anybody vouch for her?
-
06-26-13 20:30 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 53Brianna
I went out scouting to see if there were any good looking SW's on Dundalk ave this afternoon and wouldn't you know. NOTHING. I then headed down Conklin St and didn't see a soul out there either. On my way home I decided to travel out to Harford Road to see if there were any SW's out there other than Amanda. I had called her earlier to set something up but didn't follow through with it. When I got to Harford Road Amanda was nowhere to be seen but I did see two others walking. I was undecided about one of them for when I made eye contact with her she didn't give the look. As I continued to cruise up Harford I see one standing on the corner 5' cute face and about 115 lbs. I didn't know for sure but I circled back to check her out. As I was heading back in her directiion she crossed the street and we timed it perfectly and I pulled up a side street, pulled over and waited. She strolls up to the vehicle and I ask her if she needs a ride and her reply was she needs a date. I tell her to hop in and off we go. She introduces herself as Brianna and that she has a spot not too far away. I ask her what's on the menu and pretty much everything except anal. So we go there and sample her mic skills which were good no teeth and she actually had a wet mouth, imagine that. I proceeded to get her in the K9 position to pound that ass but she hadn't been ridden like that and I had to back off of the punishment that I was administering to her. So at a steady gallop I crossed the finish line. Nice girl. Allot of bruises and scars on the legs but she definitely is worth the time and effort to meet. She gave me the digits and told me that if the phone doesn't have minutes that I could just stop by. I plan on it and soon.
Happy hunting,
MoN
-
06-26-13 20:19 #15284Senior Member

Posts: 88If she is indeed in Frederick then let me know. I live in Frederick and have to make the trip to Bmore as Frederick is dead.
Wouldn't mind something local at all.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-13 20:13 #15283Senior Member

Posts: 53Brianna
As usual I have been doing some cruising but here of late I haven't seen anyone out or if I did they were not appealing to me to pick up. I have read some report of where these girls are hanging out and often cruise by to see how my luck would run. I traveled the B / CB loop on Monday and there weren't anyone out and it was just before it started raining. I did see what I suspect was bolt on Jenn down around Fairhaven but I had read the last report of her so I definitely wasn't interested. Before B / CB I hit the W / W loop I saw one little spinner at the circle the as I was heading towards S. Carey I saw a red haired girl she smiled as I passed but I didn't turn around for further investigation. While I was headed out of the B / CB area I tried the number for Cindy to see if maybe her phone might be still working if not I was going to head home and try maybe later. I managed to get in contact with Cindy just before heading home so met her at the 7 eleven on Ritchie took her to her spot and dug in. Although she is nothing to write home about the nut cracker was good all the same. Seems to me all of the good ones that I read about on this forum are under the safe protection of other mongers. Oh well. It is what it is. Happy hunting.
MoN
-
06-26-13 20:00 #15282Senior Member

Posts: 36Shar
After a ton of scouting Brooklyn with out success in finding her going to guess she is not looking to put in work. Thanks to renee didn't have to suffer through a testicular overload. Nice that you can call ask her to throw a thong on and she is good to go. Either nt left some tread on that or my dick is like a Muppets arm holding a peach either way had me ready to bust quickly riding and grinding on it. Will definitely repeat
-
06-26-13 19:17 #15281Regular Member

Posts: 12Zoey from highland town
A few days ago I meet Zoey it was about 1 am she told me she loves to give head and man she was right it was nice and wet she moans while she is doing it she told me that the le broke her phone cause she would not unlock it but over all it was nice for standard rates so if you meet her treat her nice.
-
06-26-13 18:45 #15280Senior Member

Posts: 978Dawn
Saw her today going into Rosies bar. Her hair isn't quite that long anymore, but still looks great, great personality & service
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





