Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15268

    Gang bang

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    OK, get a stage and everyone can kick back with a cold one chanting; GO GO GO. Free admission to senior members, of course.
    I would like to hang some sausage too.

  2. #15267

    I want in

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Count me in too. As long as NT is the last batter up, LOL. I want to be able to feel those walls while they still have some elasticity left. I'm just sayin' LOL.

    Chico
    If you guys really are going to do this I want in as long as Renee and Kat are there

  3. #15266

    John watcher?

    Quote Originally Posted by LenoxAve5  [View Original Post]
    Hi, first post. I was on Wilkens Ave yesterday around 7pm. I saw a WSW with jean shorts on so I picked her up. She got in the car asked some questions then proceeded to feel on her breast. Before we could even agree on a price a guy pulled up behind me in an Suv and just sat there. I looked around no cops, he looked like he was looking for something maybe in his glove box. I waited a few seconds then pulled off, few seconds later he pulls of also. I make a right turn (don't know the name of the street). Then make another right, I tell the girl to get out my car. As I head back towards Wilkens I see the same guy in the SUV we pass each other and he is looking in my car. WTF?
    Could have been mobile John watcher. No monger in right (or disabled) mind would follow you this way. John watchers seem to have plenty of time and resources to squander. It sounds like a great diversion in one's retirement years. I'm sure the police value their efforts --- not.

  4. #15265

    Cb

    Checked CB at noon, nobody was out but lots of LE, in WW I could see five or more chics that looks ok.

  5. #15264
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any pictures of Nichole or got a description?
    I met up with a Nikki or Nicole on W / W on Saturday morning. Cute in the face dark hair and a blacken left eye. Was hit so hard in the eye the white part was totally red, from her boyfriend she said. Pictures, CBJ ending with facial for Standard plus ten. Was very CCL but there were all kinds of skin folds, horrible after the top came off.

    Shitty

  6. #15263
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    We have a winner! The laziest question ever asked is "Where's Wilkens Ave?" Congratulations!
    Thanks for that laugh Horsetrader

  7. #15262

    What a cometely disgusting thing to do.

    My god, where is trash,

    You guys will do it at night. I probably couldn't get out.

    But I would glady bring a a 6 pack of almost anything, to just hang out and cheer. Not sure I would participate in the actual bang. I love my sex very private. But oh what a knky and completely disgusting thing to do. Sign me up. LOL.

    Smiling Fox, ; }

  8. #15261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by JdInDC9  [View Original Post]
    I'm game, s'long as you don't make fun of my bonsai tree. Seen the pictures of that oak tree of yours.
    Count me in too. As long as NT is the last batter up, LOL. I want to be able to feel those walls while they still have some elasticity left. I'm just sayin' LOL.

    Chico

  9. #15260

    Guy following me

    Hi, first post. I was on Wilkens Ave yesterday around 7pm. I saw a WSW with jean shorts on so I picked her up. She got in the car asked some questions then proceeded to feel on her breast. Before we could even agree on a price a guy pulled up behind me in an Suv and just sat there. I looked around no cops, he looked like he was looking for something maybe in his glove box. I waited a few seconds then pulled off, few seconds later he pulls of also. I make a right turn (don't know the name of the street). Then make another right, I tell the girl to get out my car. As I head back towards Wilkens I see the same guy in the SUV we pass each other and he is looking in my car. WTF?

  10. #15259
    I'm game, s'long as you don't make fun of my bonsai tree. Seen the pictures of that oak tree of yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    That gang bang is looking closer and closer. You guys are too much, hahahah.

  11. #15258

    Dawn from Laurel

    I had Dawns old number ending in 5518 but its not in service anymore. Can someone pm me her new one? Thanks

  12. #15257

    On the hunt

    Hit the stroll last night around 10:30, there were 2 BSW near west side shopping center, both were very rough looking and worn out, not my taste so I continued on down Wilkins, pass through the circle and saw the normal WSW, at least 5 or more, nothing new, the normal faces, really didn't see a lot of uncle Leo around, so I continue down to W Blvd, were I see this WSW, down by the church, nice body, stood about 5-8 and weighs around 175, sholder length hair, face looks very rough, a lot of wear and tear, I like the body and the little brain were talking, did the scoop and cop check, headed to the spot and got busy for standard tuition for CBJ, services were Ok, she goes by the name of Jodi, no digits phone were off, showed me were she lives if I wanted to come by and scoop her up. Like to know if anyone has any info on this one, would love to repeat.

  13. #15256
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    OK, get a stage and everyone can kick back with a cold one chanting; GO GO GO. Free admission to senior members, of course.
    That gang bang is looking closer and closer. You guys are too much, hahahah.

  14. #15255

    Tiffany in Dundalk Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by RayMichaels82  [View Original Post]
    I was at Haven Place Tuesday night, and after a few hours of getting charged up, I went out looking. As of late, I've just looked- there hasn't been anything worth picking up, and oftentimes nothing even out at all. There were two ROUGH looking girls on Haven Street, accompanied by their boss, and a crackhead couple picking up cigarette butts- Miss Crackhead was picked up by a guy in a nice car who stopped in the middle of the road for a lot longer than he should have, and the pimp and his girls (a thin girl that probably was something a few years ago and a busted looking preggo with short blonde hair) eventually drove away. There were a few SWs on Conkling, and a few okay looking Dominicans hitting the BP. However, Conkling is too hot for me to do anything but look these days, so I went on to Dundalk.

    Fairly far off of 40 on Graceland I saw a cute young lady, but she didn't appear to be working, so I drove around a bit longer. As I was readying to leave for home and take out my frustrations with Belladonna's Girl Train, I saw the same gal, and she was coming towards me, and it became clear that yes, she was working. Her name was Tiffany, and she wasn't hard on the eyes, looking like a more weathered version of the comedian Kristen Schaal. We did the cop check and went to her spot, which I've used before and am comfortable with. BBBJ was quoted as. 25, plus tip if warranted. (Swallowing was another. 5, but if I've already came, I don't give a damn if she swallows, and 1/2 and 1/2 was. 4, but I don't do that with SWs.)

    Tiffany went down and stayed there for five minutes, at which point I pulled her off and told her to relax for a minute- I was concerned that she'd pass out on me, as she had a bit of a cold and it was clear that she was having some trouble with nose breathing. I sampled her B's; not bad for a SW that is probably in her early 30s. She went back down for a while, and I gave her another break and told her to get into some dirty talk. She said she hadn't done it before, and it showed, so I asked her to just recount some of the more interesting things she had done, leading to her talking about some of her high school cheerleader lesbian escapades. When I got myself closer, I put her back on the stick until the bitter, creamy end. I tipped. 1, and Tiffany was very appriciative. I got her number, which is my standard practice, even though I normally never call back, and I dropped her near where I found her.

    A few other points- our date went almost 40 minutes, and not once did Tiffany complain about the time or ask how close I was. She did mention needing to make a phone call, and asked if she could use my phone. I said that I've let SWs use it before, and it just led to me getting weird calls for the rest of the night. She said that "her people" don't call back, but that she'd be okay just using a payphone if I wasn't comfortable. (Being the saint that I am, I gave her 50 cents.)

    Tiffany was the best SW experience I've had in recent memory. Her head game wasn't great, but it was pretty good, and she was a genuinely sweet girl who didn't rush me. If you pick her up, treat her well.
    A few nights ago, I hit the back streets of fabulous Dundalk around 1AM. I saw two out, one of whom was pretty rough and hefty, and the other of whom was Tiffany, from a few months back. I made the scoop, and could tell that the past two months had not been terribly kind- she has aged at least five years, but it was late and I had popped my pill a few hours ago, so I wanted to get things taken care of. After my last experience, I didn't object to head for. 25, declining the. 05 for swallowing. We went to "our" spot, and she started to rush me after five minutes. I was met with huffs when I went in for tit play, and a refusal to give me dirty talk while I stroked. (After she "allegedly" gave me streph throat last time when we made out, I didn't make an attempt to do that.) Frustrated, I grabbed Tiffany by the head and skullfucked her brains out until I came- she wasn't thrilled, but it was clear that the date would only get worse if I didn't hurry, and I wasn't in a confrotational mood.

    As I drove her back to her area, she asked me if I'd like to tip. I said,"Not really, your performance wasn't great, and your attitude sucked." I did give her. 0050 to make the traditional SW postdate phone call, though. When I dropped her off, right before the three-way stop on Graceland, a LEO was pulling up to the perpedicular stop sign. There's a 2% chance that he didn't see Tiffany getting out of my car, but I didn't get stopped, so I threw a little something extra in the collection plate Sunday morning. I won't repeat with Tiffany again, and I think the whole near-miss has scared me off of SWs for a while (but I've said that before, so who knows).

  15. #15254

    Really!

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanRider  [View Original Post]
    I will pay big bucks to come to watch your show.

    Line up two or three of your fine ladies and cha cha cha! Like a nailgun my man.)
    OK, get a stage and everyone can kick back with a cold one chanting; GO GO GO. Free admission to senior members, of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape