Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15238
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    I think I might know who you're talking about? If it's the Nikki I'm thinking of, I hear she's not doing very well these days. Can you post the pics of her?
    No I'm not going to post them at this time. Everytime I post a set of pictures, my pm's get blown up with stupid questions. Take a trip down W / W and you'll be able to find her. Probably the only one that still has a black eye that is completely red inside. It'll be that way for at least a week the way it looks.

    Shitty

  2. #15237

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    I think I might know who you're talking about? If it's the Nikki I'm thinking of, I hear she's not doing very well these days. Can you post the pics of her?
    I saw her yesterday at the circle on WW, she is real cute in the face, but is skinny as hell. She said her ex boyfriend had beat her up, her eye was still a mess from it. Took her to McDonald's for something to eat, if she could put on some weight, she would look good again.

    Rp
    Last edited by Rod Philderup; 06-26-13 at 07:10. Reason: Add WW

  3. #15236

    Holly

    Little Holly has been back in CB the last couple of weeks. She can usually be found sitting on the house steps on Pennington near Elmtree. She cut all her hair off! I asked about it and she said that she had had dreadlocks and decided to get rid of them, so out came the crew cut clippers! I would still expect a good time. BTW, her recent baby was delivered by C-section, so no damage to the sex plumbing from a natural birth.

  4. #15235

    BSW Tashell (salvation army)

    Picked up Tashell a few weeks ago. BSW 27 year old. Tall thick chick. Had to be almost six foot. Big fat ass with a huge tat on her right butt cheek. Asked 40 for CBJ and wouldn't budge or take more for bb. Went to my spot a little after midnight and got down to bussiness. Would glady repeat for more. Sadly no number. She was just sittin on the guard rail there off potapsco and I looped back for the pickup. Real pretty face and teeth.

  5. #15234

    Nicole

    Met up with my regular ATF Nicole today. As always, started off with BBBJ, when it was nice and hard, she hopped on for BBFS. As always, was very wonderful. I always have a great time with her.

  6. #15233
    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    I met up with a Nikki or Nicole on W / W on Saturday morning. Cute in the face dark hair and a blacken left eye. Was hit so hard in the eye the white part was totally red, from her boyfriend she said. Pictures, CBJ ending with facial for Standard plus ten. Was very CCL but there were all kinds of skin folds, horrible after the top came off.

    Shitty
    I think I might know who you're talking about? If it's the Nikki I'm thinking of, I hear she's not doing very well these days. Can you post the pics of her?

  7. #15232

    Gang bang

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    OK, get a stage and everyone can kick back with a cold one chanting; GO GO GO. Free admission to senior members, of course.
    I would like to hang some sausage too.

  8. #15231

    I want in

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Count me in too. As long as NT is the last batter up, LOL. I want to be able to feel those walls while they still have some elasticity left. I'm just sayin' LOL.

    Chico
    If you guys really are going to do this I want in as long as Renee and Kat are there

  9. #15230

    John watcher?

    Quote Originally Posted by LenoxAve5  [View Original Post]
    Hi, first post. I was on Wilkens Ave yesterday around 7pm. I saw a WSW with jean shorts on so I picked her up. She got in the car asked some questions then proceeded to feel on her breast. Before we could even agree on a price a guy pulled up behind me in an Suv and just sat there. I looked around no cops, he looked like he was looking for something maybe in his glove box. I waited a few seconds then pulled off, few seconds later he pulls of also. I make a right turn (don't know the name of the street). Then make another right, I tell the girl to get out my car. As I head back towards Wilkens I see the same guy in the SUV we pass each other and he is looking in my car. WTF?
    Could have been mobile John watcher. No monger in right (or disabled) mind would follow you this way. John watchers seem to have plenty of time and resources to squander. It sounds like a great diversion in one's retirement years. I'm sure the police value their efforts --- not.

  10. #15229

    Cb

    Checked CB at noon, nobody was out but lots of LE, in WW I could see five or more chics that looks ok.

  11. #15228
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any pictures of Nichole or got a description?
    I met up with a Nikki or Nicole on W / W on Saturday morning. Cute in the face dark hair and a blacken left eye. Was hit so hard in the eye the white part was totally red, from her boyfriend she said. Pictures, CBJ ending with facial for Standard plus ten. Was very CCL but there were all kinds of skin folds, horrible after the top came off.

    Shitty

  12. #15227
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    We have a winner! The laziest question ever asked is "Where's Wilkens Ave?" Congratulations!
    Thanks for that laugh Horsetrader

  13. #15226

    What a cometely disgusting thing to do.

    My god, where is trash,

    You guys will do it at night. I probably couldn't get out.

    But I would glady bring a a 6 pack of almost anything, to just hang out and cheer. Not sure I would participate in the actual bang. I love my sex very private. But oh what a knky and completely disgusting thing to do. Sign me up. LOL.

    Smiling Fox, ; }

  14. #15225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by JdInDC9  [View Original Post]
    I'm game, s'long as you don't make fun of my bonsai tree. Seen the pictures of that oak tree of yours.
    Count me in too. As long as NT is the last batter up, LOL. I want to be able to feel those walls while they still have some elasticity left. I'm just sayin' LOL.

    Chico

  15. #15224

    Guy following me

    Hi, first post. I was on Wilkens Ave yesterday around 7pm. I saw a WSW with jean shorts on so I picked her up. She got in the car asked some questions then proceeded to feel on her breast. Before we could even agree on a price a guy pulled up behind me in an Suv and just sat there. I looked around no cops, he looked like he was looking for something maybe in his glove box. I waited a few seconds then pulled off, few seconds later he pulls of also. I make a right turn (don't know the name of the street). Then make another right, I tell the girl to get out my car. As I head back towards Wilkens I see the same guy in the SUV we pass each other and he is looking in my car. WTF?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape