Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,201 to 46,215 of 61408
-
06-24-13 08:30 #15208Senior Member

Posts: 283Amber By The Church
Finally free of the SO for the next 3 weeks so took some time to go hunting yesterday. Started at about 6ish and there was nothing out but a few rough looking ones. Checked out WW and CB. Not much LE out at either sites. I finally had time to look and nothing was out.
Headed over to a spot and had a few drinks and headed back out at around 8:30. Seemed like all at once, a shitload came out at 9 and they were all by the church. Saw a cute ass spinner by the church on WW. About 5 ft 4, shoulder length hair, thin, nice face, decent body wearing a white tank top and a short jean skirt. Tried for the scoop but she was acting very weird. Came to the window and kept asking if I was a cop and wanted to see I'd and asked where I worked and everything. All said and done, she walks away so I circle back around and drive by her again and she was with another girl and just stares so I left it as is. Just missed Lori but ended up grabbing Amber from the Eastern Shore. About 5 ft 5, brownish hair in a bun, and petite. Cute as well and off we go. Negotiated on. 2 + tip for road head. Excellent skills. She worked for about 20 mins and was starting to get tired and started with a HJ which I didn't mind because she was stroking it so damn well. For a girl thats only 23, she really knows how to give a killer BJ and HJ. Finally nut and with her catching and she made sure to completely drain me of all my love juices down to the last drop and spit in a napkin.
Dropped her off at her house on the other side of the shopping center.
Got her number and will definitely upgrade to FS and test it out. She doesn't have a phone because some retarded monger grabbed her phone and threw it out the window but says she checks her messeges several times a day.
On another note. The blond in the jean skirt was undercover LE. Amber said she got a poor monger in a blue pick-up to go around the corner and 2 cop cars rolled up on him and handcuffed him right there so make sure you all play it safe and no discussions or lewd things when the girl is outside of the car. Think with the big head and once thigs are right then think with the little head.
-
06-24-13 08:29 #15207Senior Member

Posts: 137Can you post any photos? Needless to say I 'm intrigued.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-13 05:27 #15206Senior Member

Posts: 59Really
Now most of you know that I'm very low key, and don't mind sharing. Even if your not a senior, but really? Not only is it messed up you asking for any info. But pics?
Originally Posted by Monday Morning
-
06-24-13 00:25 #15205Senior Member

Posts: 90Dundalk Ave Saturday Night
Met a girl on Saturday night on Dundalk Ave down from the Citgo. Simply gorgeous but decided to toss her back since she I was not comfortable going to her spot and she didn't want to go to mine, along with questioning about 'taking too long' after negotiating standard rate vs what she asked for. As short as I've been coming up lately, I should've just settled but I decided to take a spin to see what else was out there. Was meeting up with some buddies around 11 so I was just killing about an hour anyway so it wasn't a big deal. I thought she said her name was Hallo, tall mixed looking girl with some little black shorts on with some nice looking DSLs. Think she said she was Irish, italian, and blackfeet indian. Definitely young and body was amazing. Has anyone else had the pleasure of sampling this one? Did I pass on a good thing?
-
06-23-13 23:43 #15204Senior Member

Posts: 224Krsten
The one I know got court date early next month. She usually hangs out by patapsco. PM me the link and I will tell if it's the same gal or not.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-13 20:30 #15203Senior Member

Posts: 26Priceless answer!
Made me laugh.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-13 20:16 #15202Senior Member

Posts: 58Conkling / highland
Sunday's are really not good down there. I was there off and on from around 5pm. 630ish there were SW's out but nothing worth scooping up. Uncle leo made his presence known too. I never seem to find much when I go there guess I got bad timing.
-
06-23-13 19:00 #15201Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tight As Ant Pu*why
Jessica is probably the nicest S / W I know. The last time I saw her, about a month ago, she was kinda beaten-up and told me that she was going to get some help again. Great girl with a great attitude; but your absolutely correct about how tight she is. You have to really take your time until her "bear trap" that she callls her "whoha" loosens up to get any penetration inside those super compact walls of hers. She actually gets very wet once the ball starts rollin; but she's diffinately not the one for you if your "member" is claustrophobic by any means. She is tight as "Ant Pussy". Peace.
Originally Posted by Lombardo
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-13 14:19 #15200Senior Member

Posts: 1790The rest of Jackii
Here are the rest of the few pictures I took this morning. Jackii is always a good provider. When she returns from the detox she is going to get a new cell phone as soon as she can.
-
06-23-13 14:15 #15199Senior Member

Posts: 1790Another visit with Jackii
I saw Jackii this morning. She still doesn't have a cell phone, just her boyfriend's house phone. For obvious reasons that is not given away, but if anyone wants to meet up with her PM your number to me and I will forward it to her. She is supposed to go to a detox for a few days, but will be back to her BF's at the end of the week. She wants to see some of the guys that she knows who can't get in touch with her. Jackii is trying to avoid being out at the circle if she can. As always, her services were top notch and she took very good care of me.
-
06-23-13 13:07 #15198Senior Member

Posts: 579She was dancing at the Ritz in Fell Point this weekend. She has a twitter account.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-13 12:49 #15197Senior Member

Posts: 1790Shannon
She has her name tattooed down her left arm. The last time I saw her she had no tattoo in the middle of her chest. There are pictures of her here from about 7 years ago, but under a different name.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-13 12:27 #15196Banned Member

Posts: 1312Shannon
Does she have a tat in the middle of her chest?
Originally Posted by WestsideRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-13 12:16 #15195

Posts: 540John watch
Saw Amber on Wilkens this morning but passed. She is going downhill and fast.
A few john watchers out by circle. They are so annoying, glaring and glowering at each suspect that drives by. What a way to spend retirement: standing akimbo on a trash-littered street to record license plates of men driving to work, on the way to the store, lost driving in the city, oh, and the occasional one looking to activate brain pleasure centers.
-
06-23-13 10:41 #15194Senior Member

Posts: 52Beauty of Pontiac
Went out Friday to try to find a superstar. I was on Pontiac and 4th and saw this girl who was AWESOME! WSW about 5'4 long brown hair to her butt and had on a multicolored top and short short blue jean shorts that showed an awesome ass with the cheeks teasing out of the bottom. Wow! I tried to get back around as quick as I could but when I was back around I saw her talking to what might have been a bf white dude with his shirt off walking back and forth and bringing too much attention to the situation. So I pulled around a couple of more times trying to get her attention. Finally she walked off from this idiot, but as I was waiting for another car to pass by because I don't like to scoop with someone on my six another monger pulled up and she jumped in. Man what a disappointment. Anyone know who she is and if that is her normal stroll? If anyone sees her grab her quik!
I did see Ellie on WW pulled over to ask about a date and she said she couldn't do 50/50 because she was hemorraging really badly! What? Uh no Ill pass thanks.











Reply With Quote




