Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6382

    Michigan Ave

    I was cruising the ave last night and I spotted a piece of good looking pussy standing out on the corner of Michigan and Addison. A piece of pussy that looked that good standing on the corner looked a little bit suspicious. I did't see any le and after my second drive by she pulled up her shirt and showed me her titties so I felt pretty safe picking her up. Right when she got in I asked if I could touch her and she said yeah so I molested her pussy with my finger and after that I was confident she wasn't a cop. Then she introduced herself as becka. She has dark hair down to the middle of her back, nice perky see's, and has a nice a$$ body. I ended up taking her up to the crest and negotiating an hour of beating up her pussy for four jacksons. I told her an additional Jackson would be paid if she made it good for me. She wasn't happy with my offer, she was wanting two bills, but I got her to cave. I told her she can take what I'm offering or I can take her and drop her right back off where I got her. She caved and the next thing I had her do was strip down. I ended up beating up her pussy in every position imagianable. I ended up getting off two nuts inside of her. That definately wasn't the best part of the night though. I ended up taking her back to a house in dearborn which was just a regular looking house on the corner of a city block. Well it turns out that this house is some sort of a half way house of sort. Girls are sent there thru the courts and if they fu$k up there its off to jail or prison. She told me that police and probation officers are in and out of that place all the time. I didn't care about that. I wanted to know if there were any other girls in there that suck dick. I also wanted to know if there were any in there that looked as good as her. She ended up brining out this chick sara and I ended up asking her if she wanted to make a quick twenty. I got jewed up another ten and she washed my meat right there in front of the house. While she was sucking my dick girls from the house kept walking up to the car and were like whoa then they'd walk back to the house. Its funny because I guess most of the girls in there are still getting high and sh! T. I guess they are all supposed to be in the house by nine or ten at night. Its fuc*ed up because there is no one officially at the house in charge except a house monitor who was also sent there thru the courts. I guess she just writes down who comes and goes. I asked becka before I left if I could ever come by hook up with her again. She was fine with it. I know with all the other mongers out here I can't be the only one who know's about this place. What a great deal.

  2. #6381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Anti Leo Strategy

    I would suggest you go to a website like loopnet. Com that lists commercial property for sale / lease. Grab a few listings in the area you plan to be in and print them out. There are plenty of buildings for sale / lease on John R, Michigan Ave, Fort.

    Should you get stopped explain you were looking at buildings. If you want to stop and speak to person standing on the street and ask directions. It's legal.

  3. #6380
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I been noticing a lot of careless mongering, especially the last year. Lots of cats in shiny newer vehicles, white or red or all chromed out, daring Leo to spot you.
    LOL. This is so true. The guys hunting in classic muscle cars or hot rods are insane! But I see them do it.

    On the other end of the spectrum I saw a guy in an Asian hybrid car with his dry cleaning hanging in the window that looked more out of place on Woodbine than a purple dinosaur driving a model T would have. Dude you need a more subtle ride LOL.

    Random nugget. I was getting gas at 6 and 'Graph a week or so ago mainly to scope a WSW hanging around the lot and this white crown vic pulled up in a weird way to the car on another pump. Four uniformed task force type DPD officers got out and started hassling the occupants. Funny as balls to see the eyes of the WSW see the cops and run-walk away as fast as possible.

    So you're thinking Crown Vic right whats the big deal it's obvious right? It had some small antennas on the roof that were a give away but otherwise this thing was unmarked and the biggest clapped out piece of shit I have ever seen actually in service as an active cop car. Every panel on the thing was riddled with dents. One side was just full of scuffs for almost the whole length of the car. But not from one big accident from what looked like DOZENS of accidents LOL. The bumper covers were cracked and dented and hanging askew. You would see the silhouette of this thing and go is it a cop? Then you would see a little detail and think there is no way that clapped out POS could ever be a cop car. And then seconds later four cops might jump out of it. Food for thought anyways.

  4. #6379

    Well Said Slick

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I been noticing a lot of careless mongering, especially the last year. Lots of cats in shiny newer vehicles, white or red or all chromed out, daring Leo to spot you. Reckless U-turns, horn blowing, gawking at other mongers who are talking to a SW. And picking up girls on main drags out in the open. When I hit the triangle the other day, I was suprised at all the open space.

    My one piece of advice be careful about picking up girls on main streets. UC or not, I'm not sayin Leo makes it easy, but guys should use their bigger head before a potential scoop, and stop making it too easy for the pigs.

    I know we have mongers her who read but never post, so use the search engine to look up the posts when someone posts about UC or LE. Or how things went down when they were busted.
    I have to agree with you on both points! Just in the past month I have noticed alot more mongers pulling U turns and mongers driving the wrong way on one way streets than previous times I have been out. I really hate when I am on a side street coming to the corner of a main street and an SW is on the corner that I absolutely do not want to scoop but some monger driving down the main street as I am waiting for him to pass so I can pull off before she runs up to my car slows down to a crawl or flat out stops right in front of me while he's on the main street and blocks my way just to sit there and stare! This happened to me last week off of Fort! As I pulled to a stop sign Tassie was standing on the corner and I really wanted to pull off right away but some moron drives up and stops perpendicular to me and just sits there! WTF are some of these guys thinking? Obviously it's with the little head! LOL

  5. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    This is a game of risk / reward. Some people like more risk as that is part of the allure. For me, at this level, this is where I bow out of the game. It's just simply not worth it to me now. Fortunately there are other avenues to pursue and other areas that tend to be a safer bet. Be careful out there. My reports from the street will be stopping for now. Watch your six and think with your actual noodle and not your other noodle. Sadly, these cops probably get more BBJCIM "Ass to mouth" then all of us combined.
    Gents, cool it on the tracks right now, WCS is pretty much doing this because theres an election coming soon. (hi benny, nice job getting mike out of the race!). We have other options such as backpage and strip clubs but only give out general info, if you have to be more descriptive or need info ask a senior member with a verified post count! I'm going back to the strip clubs for a while, I came into some money so I'll see everyone there!

    Stay safe

  6. #6377

    A little advice

    I been noticing a lot of careless mongering, especially the last year. Lots of cats in shiny newer vehicles, white or red or all chromed out, daring Leo to spot you. Reckless U-turns, horn blowing, gawking at other mongers who are talking to a SW. And picking up girls on main drags out in the open. When I hit the triangle the other day, I was suprised at all the open space.

    My one piece of advice be careful about picking up girls on main streets. UC or not, I'm not sayin Leo makes it easy, but guys should use their bigger head before a potential scoop, and stop making it too easy for the pigs.

    I know we have mongers her who read but never post, so use the search engine to look up the posts when someone posts about UC or LE. Or how things went down when they were busted.

  7. #6376

    Its True

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    Damn WCS has gone back to that one huh. Girl sits on the ave gets picked up by a monger. Unmarked car "tags" the vehicle and tells marked car the direction the monger is headed. Marked car flicks monger and issues a ticket for having a known prostitute in the car and seizes the vehicle. Its a pretty clever approach because the "LE check" (grab my dick / flash grab a tit) is meaningless because the girls are real SWs and not uncovers.
    Its true after a nice car date with my atf, she told me that is exactly what they are doing. Most of the girls want care because with the help of leo they get your money you get to hang your head low while leo takes your ride. All you have after you get an impound bill, blue nuts, I am concentrating on the one with phones and meeting in a designated spot. I am allergic to leo.

  8. #6375

    Triangle. Leo

    Saw some poor monger getting the old shake down from Leo in the Triangle today, about 8:30 pm. Monger wasn't too happy. Leo was in 2 unmarked. 1 looked like a silver sable, the other was a black smaller / mid size SUV. They were all plain clothed. About 4 in all. Was real close to 6 mile, a couple of blocks past Woodbine. Didn't see a lady so perhaps she had already walked. (on a side note, I had done a very very quick drive down the main drag a few minutes before and saw no less than 5 known ladies on Woodbine, but I wasn't out to pick up, just driving through).

    Be safe out there.

  9. #6374
    I got popped by WCS the same way a couple years back. I was cruising the R and one SW I was not really interested in asked for a ride. I gave her one and she told me to watch out because LE was around. I dropped her off at the gas station on Seven and Woodward and before I got two blocks down Seven I was pulled over by WCS and had my car impounded. I later found out that she was offered that kind of deal and I was the sucker who got caught in it. $900 for something I didn't even want that day!.

  10. #6373

    Got to know when to fold them

    This is a game of risk / reward. Some people like more risk as that is part of the allure. For me, at this level, this is where I bow out of the game. It's just simply not worth it to me now. Fortunately there are other avenues to pursue and other areas that tend to be a safer bet. Be careful out there. My reports from the street will be stopping for now. Watch your six and think with your actual noodle and not your other noodle. Sadly, these cops probably get more BBJCIM "Ass to mouth" then all of us combined.

  11. #6372

    Bigguns

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    We need a 'flagged' thread for situations like this. If someone could get a pic of the trap SWs that would be sweet. Not an Ave cruiser myself but it's noted that I like them a little juicy (not flabby or flat ass'd) LOL.
    I'm looking into a spy camera for that. I like the 808 #16 so far. Cheap, efficient, small and surreptitious. Couldn't hurt to expand my monger resourcefulness just to help out.

    But Angel on the Ave is easy to spot. Big platinum blond, not bad looking at all from a distance, maturity shows in her face up close. She's not well liked among the younger hotter girls out there, so she'll help bust some of their clientele, apparently.

    There's a BBW BSW with a pretty face out there named Glo too. Met and chatted her up once, she's nice but I never took her to the cas bar. Too bad I can't make a recommendation.

  12. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I'm honestly impressed! Unbelievable. So now you can't even trust (some of) your own buddies! Duly noted. BTW, the BBW WSW is Angel for sure. Was told to avoid her months ago, so I never sampled, never will. Tall skinny girl with messed up face. Hmm, that matches way too many out there. Short stocky blond with short hair, I shudder at the thought. That one sounds familiar.

    Never thought I'd see the day, but I might be putting the Ave behind me for this. I'm not sure.

    Thank you Dlmred, you're cool.
    We need a 'flagged' thread for situations like this. If someone could get a pic of the trap SWs that would be sweet. Not an Ave cruiser myself but it's noted that I like them a little juicy (not flabby or flat ass'd) LOL.

  13. #6370

    Misty on Fort

    Nice WSW with a thin body, cute face, blonde hair and about 5' 5" or so. Wearing a pair of short shorts that made me hungry. We found a spot and she performed a very nice BBBJ for a Jackson. She wanted me to post here: she usually hangs out around springwell if you're out that way. I'm going to keep her on my hot sheet.

    PS. There were lots of marked cars on the road but I sniffed her out pretty good before scooping. Patience.

  14. #6369
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I know a guy who got popped that way at Michigan and Lonyo. He was getting gas, let her in the car, and LE swooped in out of nowhere. They took his car and let her keep walking. It's painfully obvious that they do not want to stop prostitution, as it is quite the cash cow.
    Exactly Plumber the revenue garnered from vehicle seizure has to be driving factor.

  15. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmred1954  [View Original Post]
    Met a new gal on the Ave a couple of weeks ago. Very clean very pretty bonde MILF about 120 lbs. Says ex-dancer (I believe so). We found a spot and BBBJ for 30. Outstanding.

    I called her this week for more complete fun at a local notel.

    She told me she will no longer walk the Ave. She was picked up a week ago Friday night by WCS and offered a deal she refused. They wanted her to let mongers pick her up, get money and get out as the mongers get busted. The refusal got her a flagging ticket. She said a few others out there took the deal but didn't know names. The tall skinning girl with messed up face, short stocky blond with short hair and tall BBW blond she says she see's out there every day.

    I believe reliable info. Be safe out there gents.
    Damn WCS has gone back to that one huh. Girl sits on the ave gets picked up by a monger. Unmarked car "tags" the vehicle and tells marked car the direction the monger is headed. Marked car flicks monger and issues a ticket for having a known prostitute in the car and seizes the vehicle. Its a pretty clever approach because the "LE check" (grab my dick / flash grab a tit) is meaningless because the girls are real SWs and not uncovers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape