Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 19147
-
06-21-13 03:07 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 42Unicorn
Seen her Tuesday night after giving her a call. Went to a notel and same as always a great time. It was a little rushed though but it was still great. She still looks great too.
-
06-21-13 00:09 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 149Joseph Campau Hamtramck
Joseph Campau Street in Hamtramck.
Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-13 23:38 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 93Fort Thurs eve
Had a chance to take a couple passes on Fort early evening. 3 WSW between Junction and Green, but marked LE out for a ride too.
-
06-20-13 23:32 #6364Senior Member

Posts: 93Triangle Ashley
Week ago Sat. Late morning."Ashley" mid-20s, cute face, reddish short hair, a little "curvier" than I'd prefer but not bad.
Scooped in Triangle side street off GR. Check cleared, picked a spot and off to the races. .3 CBJ.
A little chatty but good skills. Asked out front if I'd Tip for being good at "her specialty." She was, I did.
-
06-20-13 23:12 #6363Senior Member

Posts: 261Good work sir!
I'm honestly impressed! Unbelievable. So now you can't even trust (some of) your own buddies! Duly noted. BTW, the BBW WSW is Angel for sure. Was told to avoid her months ago, so I never sampled, never will. Tall skinny girl with messed up face. Hmm, that matches way too many out there. Short stocky blond with short hair, I shudder at the thought. That one sounds familiar.
Originally Posted by Dlmred1954
[View Original Post]
Never thought I'd see the day, but I might be putting the Ave behind me for this. I'm not sure.
Thank you Dlmred, you're cool.
-
06-20-13 22:28 #6362Senior Member

Posts: 68Rebecca
Met a new gal on the Ave a couple of weeks ago. Very clean very pretty bonde MILF about 120 lbs. Says ex-dancer (I believe so). We found a spot and BBBJ for 30. Outstanding.
I called her this week for more complete fun at a local notel.
She told me she will no longer walk the Ave. She was picked up a week ago Friday night by WCS and offered a deal she refused. They wanted her to let mongers pick her up, get money and get out as the mongers get busted. The refusal got her a flagging ticket. She said a few others out there took the deal but didn't know names. The tall skinning girl with messed up face, short stocky blond with short hair and tall BBW blond she says she see's out there every day.
I believe reliable info. Be safe out there gents.
-
06-20-13 22:26 #6361Regular Member

Posts: 3Careful
FYI. 3 cars pulled over on gratiot near 7. One motor cycle cop, one marked car. 1 unmarked car.
-
06-20-13 22:17 #6360Senior Member

Posts: 364Halo
Anyone seen lately? Heard she only does phone dates and not often. Also that she has someone takeing care of her and isn't available much or at all. Someone's got a big wallet to take that on
-
06-20-13 21:45 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 106Dana
I met with Dana last Saturday a. M. At her incall. She usually strolls the G but also has an incall. She is about 5'3 and 100lbs with small tits but great skills. You can see pics of her and her gf Stephanie in post #7753. We started with BBBJ then she rode me for a while and back to bbbjcimws. She is not the best looking girl out there, but her skills are incredible. Also, her gf Stephanie that lives with her is a cute little 19 yr old hottie that I will play with soon. All in all, I will repeat with Dana and will have Stephanie soon. Total damage was 75. I have digits for active seniors.
-
06-20-13 21:40 #6358Senior Member

Posts: 610Slim Pickins Early Today
Drove JR at 10 a. M. From six mile to eight and nothing but a possible TS (big figured, very short jeans\ shorts) , near the station on six. Turned around and headed back to six. Nothing! Stopped at station to get a tea and maybe Fatima but no luck. The TS came into the station and nothing changed my mind that she was a he.
Travel to fort and saw a young, blonde walker wearing pink very short shorts and short top by Chase bank. Was thinking about stopping but her mid-drife was hanging out much worse that mine. Does anyone know who she is?
No LE seen in any of my travels! Happy hunting.
-
06-20-13 21:31 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 91Yeah, what is JC?
And, Did you guys hit the streets together? It's like you were in the same car. I can hear it now: I get the back seat this time. Aw shit, gearshifter blocking the "headroom". LOL.
Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-13 20:46 #6356Senior Member

Posts: 86Joe Campau
Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-13 17:02 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 376What is jc
What does JC stand for?
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-13 14:09 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 487Quiet
11 AM, nothing on JR, nothing on JC. I mean nothing, not one.
1 PM, one on JR near the strip joint and that was it, all the way to 6. JC, there was one blonde who was in the process of being scooped. Scooted over to the G and all is 100% quiet there too. So that's why I'm at the computer now, as opposed to elsewhere.
-
06-20-13 12:53 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 327Last night
So I was feeling frisky last night, and decided to go hunting. Rolled through the are, and JC a few times. Very little SW activity, and nothing I felt was worth scooping. Noticed a lot of uncle activity by the rathskeller so I hit the bricks and went over to the G. Absolutely dead on the G. Went back to JC where I spotted an incredible blonde with a tight body in what appeared to be clubbing clothes. We made eye contact and I went around the block. Sadly one of you guys scooped her as I was turning the corner. Darn. I would have liked to try her out. Any way I was tired and started back towards home. Stopped at the gas station to get a pop and was getting ready to leave when Fatima came out of nowhere. She hopped in and we went to a nice quiet spot for a car date. She really is an ATF and I always enjoy her company. Almost to the point where you forget that she's an SW. Dropped her off and headed home.
Sorry for the boring report.











Reply With Quote




