Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6367

    Unicorn

    Seen her Tuesday night after giving her a call. Went to a notel and same as always a great time. It was a little rushed though but it was still great. She still looks great too.

  2. #6366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Joseph Campau Hamtramck

    Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin  [View Original Post]
    What does JC stand for?
    Joseph Campau Street in Hamtramck.

  3. #6365

    Fort Thurs eve

    Had a chance to take a couple passes on Fort early evening. 3 WSW between Junction and Green, but marked LE out for a ride too.

  4. #6364

    Triangle Ashley

    Week ago Sat. Late morning."Ashley" mid-20s, cute face, reddish short hair, a little "curvier" than I'd prefer but not bad.

    Scooped in Triangle side street off GR. Check cleared, picked a spot and off to the races. .3 CBJ.

    A little chatty but good skills. Asked out front if I'd Tip for being good at "her specialty." She was, I did.

  5. #6363

    Good work sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmred1954  [View Original Post]
    Met a new gal on the Ave a couple of weeks ago. Very clean very pretty bonde MILF about 120 lbs. Says ex-dancer (I believe so). We found a spot and BBBJ for 30. Outstanding.

    I called her this week for more complete fun at a local notel.

    She told me she will no longer walk the Ave. She was picked up a week ago Friday night by WCS and offered a deal she refused. They wanted her to let mongers pick her up, get money and get out as the mongers get busted. The refusal got her a flagging ticket. She said a few others out there took the deal but didn't know names. The tall skinning girl with messed up face, short stocky blond with short hair and tall BBW blond she says she see's out there every day.

    I believe reliable info. Be safe out there gents.
    I'm honestly impressed! Unbelievable. So now you can't even trust (some of) your own buddies! Duly noted. BTW, the BBW WSW is Angel for sure. Was told to avoid her months ago, so I never sampled, never will. Tall skinny girl with messed up face. Hmm, that matches way too many out there. Short stocky blond with short hair, I shudder at the thought. That one sounds familiar.

    Never thought I'd see the day, but I might be putting the Ave behind me for this. I'm not sure.

    Thank you Dlmred, you're cool.

  6. #6362

    Rebecca

    Met a new gal on the Ave a couple of weeks ago. Very clean very pretty bonde MILF about 120 lbs. Says ex-dancer (I believe so). We found a spot and BBBJ for 30. Outstanding.

    I called her this week for more complete fun at a local notel.

    She told me she will no longer walk the Ave. She was picked up a week ago Friday night by WCS and offered a deal she refused. They wanted her to let mongers pick her up, get money and get out as the mongers get busted. The refusal got her a flagging ticket. She said a few others out there took the deal but didn't know names. The tall skinning girl with messed up face, short stocky blond with short hair and tall BBW blond she says she see's out there every day.

    I believe reliable info. Be safe out there gents.

  7. #6361

    Careful

    FYI. 3 cars pulled over on gratiot near 7. One motor cycle cop, one marked car. 1 unmarked car.

  8. #6360

    Halo

    Anyone seen lately? Heard she only does phone dates and not often. Also that she has someone takeing care of her and isn't available much or at all. Someone's got a big wallet to take that on

  9. #6359

    Dana

    I met with Dana last Saturday a. M. At her incall. She usually strolls the G but also has an incall. She is about 5'3 and 100lbs with small tits but great skills. You can see pics of her and her gf Stephanie in post #7753. We started with BBBJ then she rode me for a while and back to bbbjcimws. She is not the best looking girl out there, but her skills are incredible. Also, her gf Stephanie that lives with her is a cute little 19 yr old hottie that I will play with soon. All in all, I will repeat with Dana and will have Stephanie soon. Total damage was 75. I have digits for active seniors.

  10. #6358

    Slim Pickins Early Today

    Drove JR at 10 a. M. From six mile to eight and nothing but a possible TS (big figured, very short jeans\ shorts) , near the station on six. Turned around and headed back to six. Nothing! Stopped at station to get a tea and maybe Fatima but no luck. The TS came into the station and nothing changed my mind that she was a he.

    Travel to fort and saw a young, blonde walker wearing pink very short shorts and short top by Chase bank. Was thinking about stopping but her mid-drife was hanging out much worse that mine. Does anyone know who she is?

    No LE seen in any of my travels! Happy hunting.

  11. #6357

    Yeah, what is JC?

    Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin  [View Original Post]
    What does JC stand for?
    And, Did you guys hit the streets together? It's like you were in the same car. I can hear it now: I get the back seat this time. Aw shit, gearshifter blocking the "headroom". LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    So I was feeling frisky last night, and decided to go hunting. Rolled through the are, and JC a few times. Very little SW activity, and nothing I felt was worth scooping. Noticed a lot of uncle activity by the rathskeller so I hit the bricks and went over to the G. Absolutely dead on the G. Went back to JC where I spotted an incredible blonde with a tight body in what appeared to be clubbing clothes. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    11 AM, nothing on JR, nothing on JC. I mean nothing, not one.

    1 PM, one on JR near the strip joint and that was it, all the way to 6. JC, there was one blonde who was in the process of being scooped. Scooted over to the G and all is 100% quiet there too. So that's why I'm at the computer now, as opposed to elsewhere.

  12. #6356
    Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin  [View Original Post]
    What does JC stand for?
    Joe Campau

  13. #6355

    What is jc

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    11 AM, nothing on JR, nothing on JC. I mean nothing, not one.

    1 PM, one on JR near the strip joint and that was it, all the way to 6. JC, there was one blonde who was in the process of being scooped. Scooted over to the G and all is 100% quiet there too. So that's why I'm at the computer now, as opposed to elsewhere.
    What does JC stand for?

  14. #6354

    Quiet

    11 AM, nothing on JR, nothing on JC. I mean nothing, not one.

    1 PM, one on JR near the strip joint and that was it, all the way to 6. JC, there was one blonde who was in the process of being scooped. Scooted over to the G and all is 100% quiet there too. So that's why I'm at the computer now, as opposed to elsewhere.

  15. #6353

    Last night

    So I was feeling frisky last night, and decided to go hunting. Rolled through the are, and JC a few times. Very little SW activity, and nothing I felt was worth scooping. Noticed a lot of uncle activity by the rathskeller so I hit the bricks and went over to the G. Absolutely dead on the G. Went back to JC where I spotted an incredible blonde with a tight body in what appeared to be clubbing clothes. We made eye contact and I went around the block. Sadly one of you guys scooped her as I was turning the corner. Darn. I would have liked to try her out. Any way I was tired and started back towards home. Stopped at the gas station to get a pop and was getting ready to leave when Fatima came out of nowhere. She hopped in and we went to a nice quiet spot for a car date. She really is an ATF and I always enjoy her company. Almost to the point where you forget that she's an SW. Dropped her off and headed home.

    Sorry for the boring report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape