Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I went back to WW and spotted Amber on Wilkins by the church. This is the Amber that we all have dated / seen. She was just arrested as she told me and her phone was stolen. We went to my spot and she delivered a stellar BBBJWS as usual. Usual donations with a $5 tip
    Oh, what a difference a year makes. I remember when I first spotted Amber walking the stroll. She had the best if not, one of the best body's out there. She used to wear these tight black spandex shorts, and that ass of hers was a sight to behold. She told me that she used to dance on the "Block". Definately the best ass on all of the strolls in Bmore. I followed her for two blocks because I wasn't sure if she was a civi or not. When we first started hooking up, she was quiet as a church mouse, but after a couple of times, she opened up and I saw that she is a sweet girl. She never rushed or complained, but I see by RTFF, her BBBJ's must have improved, because she was just ok for me, but the overall expierence was quite very good. I was out cruising the other night and spotted her on her regular post, but I almost passed by because she has lost soooooo much weight. She waived and we briefly spoke, and told me she had her phone stolen to catch her there. For those of you who didn't know her before she became the spinner she is today; you missed out. I hope that if anybody on the stroll gets it together, I would love it to be her. Besides her being a sweet girl, she had a 9+ body. Peace.

  2. #15118

    Thinking with the little head

    Took a spin on Dundalk Ave today. Feeling horny midday. Saw no one but Kathy. She has been reported on here before. My last experience with her was subpar at best, but I didn't follow my gut. Let the little head get the best of me. Figured she was good for a nut. I was wrong. We get to the spot and this ***** sucks my dick for not even a full 2 mins and she starts telling me to hurry up. Mind you, the BBBJ was toothy and rushed. I tell her how I like it and she goes back to the same bullshit way of sucking it. Comes up again and tells me she is only doing it for 2 more mins. Goes back down, comes up 40 secs later and says,"I'm not going to be here all day for only $20." That's where I lost it. Told her,"If it's ONLY $20, why are you on the streets sucking strangers' dicks for it, you bullshit *****!" Cussed her out and put her out of my fucking car.

    Providers like her piss me off. Regardless of what people do or where they are in life, I treat them with respect. But it sticks in my craw when some bullshit, dopefiend ***** is carrying an attitude and getting indignant. *****! I am treating you respectfully, the least you can do is fairly uphold your end of the deal.

    Stay away from her at all costs. If you had a good experience with her, consider yourself lucky.

  3. #15117

    Jen Gone Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakker  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 255399

    Attachment 255398

    Attachment 255397

    Attachment 255400

    I was out during day Sunday, and seen this girl, seem nice, I had to ask for cop check then we started to drive. I should asked price before, but compared to what else was out, I didn't. She wanted to go where there was a shopping center, and I said no, this is not cool, because weekend, and I said I know place at 5 minutes away where she wanted to go.

    So we started to drive, made small talk, she said she is from Pasadena. When I got to my spot, we talked. I said I like to take some photos, and she asked price. I said 30 for oral and few photos, and she wanted much more, she started to have attitude, and I could see where this going. So I said, forget this, I don't like your attitude, I will take you back, and then she said, ok, we can do my price, but I already had enough and was 2 cars that drove by while we talking. I never seen cars go to this place, for years, so I thought this is bad idea, and I don't want to see leo on this day.

    I started to drive, and she started complain, that I wasted her time, and I reminded her, that she had bad attitude, and ask too much money. I been in this game 20 years, and been Amsterdam red light district few times, and many other places. I prefer BP and agencies because girl less miles, feel safer, and not drug addicts, at least not obvious drug addicts. I can not some pat money for these girls, when I see photos of them.

    So anyway I said I will give her. 1 for her trouble, and as I drive her back to cb, she roll down my window, and starts to yell help, that I keeping her against her will. Now I angry and in shock, I pull over and said, get out, she said no, and I said I should call police, and she said go ahead, but I don't want trouble. Few seconds, I thought, I just force her out car and throw her to ground, but then I thought, police will appear at my house later in the day, and again trouble. So I said, you only with me 20 minutes now, and if you stop screaming I could give you little bit more, and she agreed.

    I got to BP, and said I pay when you leave my car, she got out and I gave her. 2, this was another reason, I prefer non street girls. Anyway, I did take her photo as I drove away, and wanted to show so others will avoid her like the plague.
    That *IS* bolt-on Jen. She can put on nice manners for a monger paying the right price, but underneath it all she is cold, mean, and a pathological liar. She'll jam you up with the police or a local thug in a heartbeat!

  4. #15116

    Smorgasbord

    There was PLENTY of SW's out last night on WW. I was on a mission to find strawberry / blond hair Nicole but no luck. I stopped and talked to Christina (sp) , about 24 or so YO, long brunette on Wilkins by the church. I then spot this HOT ASS chick walking on Ramsay towards Wilkins. She was dressed very nice, green shorts, rainbow color shirt and heels. She wouldn't come over at 1st, telling me I was POPO, I told her I would show her my I'd which I did. But she had a PISS-POOR attitude so I told her nevermind. What s shame because this chick had a 10+ body for sure, but a 1 in attitude.

    Also talked to Nikkie (sp) and another Amber (brunette) by the circle. I then checked out B / CB and spot red head Amber on Pontiac and Popland. 26 YO, ok looking but I was still window shopping. B / CB was otherwise dead so I went back to WW and spotted Amber on Wilkins by the church. This is the Amber that we all have dated / seen. She was just arrested as she told me and her phone was stolen. We went to my spot and she delivered a stellar BBBJWS as usual. Usual donations with a $5 tip.

    After dropping Amber off and coming down Wilkins, I spot at least 3 more very nice looking sws by the circle but I was drain from the 3 hours of mongering.

    This is the Amber I was referring to, the pic was taken a few months back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ambersalute.jpg‎  

  5. #15115

    Strange?

    Ekim Ekim posted "Decided to keep moving when I was driving down Patapsco by the Salvation Army. Saw a blond with Red streaks in her hair."

    That may have been Melanie. She is 31, 5' tall and 100 lbs soaking wet. I saw her around noon and she was in a yellow print dress. Nice attitude but is a little too heavily medicated at times. Her older sister misty is retired and seeking treatment.

    Or it might have been LE. I've seen them in the area on occasion.

  6. #15114

    Pam update

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Is she back with Jimmy? She divorced him and was living in Salisbury. She has been coming into town and chipping for quite some time.
    She is divorced from Jimbuck and living with new boyfriend in Baltimore. If you see her you will be glad you stopped.

  7. #15113
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitSpanker  [View Original Post]
    It's really very sad that a broad this pretty is a SW evidently with a warped attitude. She's way better looking than 90% of the providers here in Louisville. If she spent $20 on a little makeup, she could easily be turning a grand a day here.
    I have pics of her dressed up and nice. She is model material when she is off the crap. But the attitude is something that she can not get pass because she has been told how beautiful she was from the start of her life and it is hard to get close to her because of that reason.

  8. #15112

    Same Jen with Stars on the neck and mushroom on the hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    What name did the "Avoid" girl use? It may be the same girl that I almost scooped last night.

    The girl that I skipped called herself Jen and was hanging near the intersection of Fairhaven, Cambria, and Everett. Lucky for me, I passed. This Jen was very good looking. She had a star tatoo on the side of her neck. Looks very similar to the one in the picture you posted.
    That is the same Bolt On Jen that we call her on here. That is the same Jen that lives in Pasadena. Not sure if she is still living with her father because he makes her leave after she disappears for a period of time but I have knowledge that she is back in the C / B off Fairhaven because of the boyfriend / wannabe dope dealer that was giving info on the girls here by the name of TY1732 until he was banned by admin

  9. #15111

    Sorry to hear that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakker  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 255399

    Attachment 255398

    Attachment 255397

    Attachment 255400

    I was out during day Sunday, and seen this girl, seem nice, I had to ask for cop check then we started to drive. I should asked price before, but compared to what else was out, I didn't. She wanted to go where there was a shopping center, and I said no, this is not cool, because weekend, and I said I know place at 5 minutes away where she wanted to go.

    So we started to drive, made small talk, she said she is from Pasadena. When I got to my spot, we talked. I said I like to take some photos, and she asked price. I said 30 for oral and few photos, and she wanted much more, she started to have attitude, and I could see where this going. So I said, forget this, I don't like your attitude, I will take you back, and then she said, ok, we can do my price, but I already had enough and was 2 cars that drove by while we talking. I never seen cars go to this place, for years, so I thought this is bad idea, and I don't want to see leo on this day.

    I started to drive, and she started complain, that I wasted her time, and I reminded her, that she had bad attitude, and ask too much money. I been in this game 20 years, and been Amsterdam red light district few times, and many other places. I prefer BP and agencies because girl less miles, feel safer, and not drug addicts, at least not obvious drug addicts. I can not some pat money for these girls, when I see photos of them.

    So anyway I said I will give her. 1 for her trouble, and as I drive her back to cb, she roll down my window, and starts to yell help, that I keeping her against her will. Now I angry and in shock, I pull over and said, get out, she said no, and I said I should call police, and she said go ahead, but I don't want trouble. Few seconds, I thought, I just force her out car and throw her to ground, but then I thought, police will appear at my house later in the day, and again trouble. So I said, you only with me 20 minutes now, and if you stop screaming I could give you little bit more, and she agreed.

    I got to BP, and said I pay when you leave my car, she got out and I gave her. 2, this was another reason, I prefer non street girls. Anyway, I did take her photo as I drove away, and wanted to show so others will avoid her like the plague.
    Yes that is Bolt On Jen. She must have been geeking bad to do something like that. She also has stabbed a guy once on a snatch and grab from what she told me in conversation. I use to be close to her as a friend but then she started to act crazy and I had to let her go. She is from Pasadena and that is not a lie. Has 3 kids and taking care of none of them. She is back in the house with one of the want to be dope dealers that lives around the corner from Fairview before you take the right turn on Fairview from Patasco. The wannabe dope dealer was going by the name of TY1732 or something like that but got banned by admin. He is going from under another name right now on here but got tired of busting him out on here. When she is not on the dope, she is a really nice girl, and yes she was clean for awhile but soon after I stopped helping her she went back to the same ole Jen. She thinks that her natural beauty is something to behold and that she warrants better prices and treatment but is lazy with guys that she does not know or have not seen before. Or she could have been just in a bad way and needed the money or owed the dope dealers in the area near the BP that wanted there money and are tired of the sexual exchange for dope because they been there and done that many times for dope. That is said that she did that to you and I am sorry that she did that to you because I have never heard of her doing those kinds of things but it does not surprise me if she was dope sick. They will do anything at that moment to get what they want.

  10. #15110

    Sounds similar to a SW I almost picked up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakker  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 255399

    Attachment 255398

    Attachment 255397

    Attachment 255400

    I was out during day Sunday, and seen this girl, seem nice, I had to ask for cop check then we started to drive. I should asked price before, but compared to what else was out, I didn't. She wanted to go where there was a shopping center, and I said no, this is not cool, because weekend, and I said I know place at 5 minutes away where she wanted to go.

    So we started to drive, made small talk, she said she is from Pasadena. When I got to my spot, we talked. I said I like to take some photos, and she asked price. I said 30 for oral and few photos, and she wanted much more, she started to have attitude, and I could see where this going. So I said, forget this, I don't like your attitude, I will take you back, and then she said, ok, we can do my price, but I already had enough and was 2 cars that drove by while we talking. I never seen cars go to this place, for years, so I thought this is bad idea, and I don't want to see leo on this day.

    I started to drive, and she started complain, that I wasted her time, and I reminded her, that she had bad attitude, and ask too much money. I been in this game 20 years, and been Amsterdam red light district few times, and many other places. I prefer BP and agencies because girl less miles, feel safer, and not drug addicts, at least not obvious drug addicts. I can not some pat money for these girls, when I see photos of them.

    So anyway I said I will give her. 1 for her trouble, and as I drive her back to cb, she roll down my window, and starts to yell help, that I keeping her against her will. Now I angry and in shock, I pull over and said, get out, she said no, and I said I should call police, and she said go ahead, but I don't want trouble. Few seconds, I thought, I just force her out car and throw her to ground, but then I thought, police will appear at my house later in the day, and again trouble. So I said, you only with me 20 minutes now, and if you stop screaming I could give you little bit more, and she agreed.

    I got to BP, and said I pay when you leave my car, she got out and I gave her. 2, this was another reason, I prefer non street girls. Anyway, I did take her photo as I drove away, and wanted to show so others will avoid her like the plague.
    About 4 years ago I worked for a utility locating company based in the Baltimore area. The company provided me with a truck and a gas card, so I used to cruise the WW loop early in the morning before I had to clock in for work. Now all the fleet trucks the company had came with a motion video camera in case of a accident. The camera would record a few seconds ahead of time to see what caused the camera to go off. One particular night I was driving near Washington BLVD and saw this WSW, I knew she was a SW because I'd seen her around that area dating before. I pulled over and rolled my window down to talk, she walked up and put her hand on the door of my truck. I could tell by the way she looked in the face that something was off about her. I told her never mind and started to pull off, just then she reached in and unlocked the driver side door, she tried to reach down and open it. I slapped her hand away opened the door and shut it. The next thing I hear as I am pulling away is her calling some dudes name, then I see some black dude running towards my truck. I floored it and got away from both of them. I was lucky, if the camera had gone off I would have been fired. I still see this ding bat SW walking around Washington BLVD. I had another run in with her and who I later found out is her Black BF. I know that she knows Jodie, I really sweet SW that lives off Sargent. I was in my personal vehicle this time. I gave her 5 bucks to knock on Jodie's door and tell her to come out side. After Jodie came out and we decided were to meet, this ding bat followed us on foot with her BF. I had my vehicle parked near the row house were I was going to date Jodie. The ding bat and her boyfriend sat on a stoop at the end of the street and stared at me as I was getting some lube and condoms out of my vehicle. I was so paranoid about what they were up to I decided not to leave my vehicle alone and didn't date Jodie. I though they were going to try and brake in my Vehicle when I went inside with Jodie. Jodie was so pissed at that * I thought she was going to kick her ass. She wasn't mad at me she new that * was tripping following us like that.

  11. #15109

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakker  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 255399

    Attachment 255398

    Attachment 255397

    Attachment 255400

    I was out during day Sunday, and seen this girl, seem nice, I had to ask for cop check then we started to drive. I should asked price before, but compared to what else was out, I didn't. She wanted to go where there was a shopping center, and I said no, this is not cool, because weekend, and I said I know place at 5 minutes away where she wanted to go.

    So we started to drive, made small talk, she said she is from Pasadena. When I got to my spot, we talked. I said I like to take some photos, and she asked price. I said 30 for oral and few photos, and she wanted much more, she started to have attitude, and I could see where this going. So I said, forget this, I don't like your attitude, I will take you back, and then she said, ok, we can do my price, but I already had enough and was 2 cars that drove by while we talking. I never seen cars go to this place, for years, so I thought this is bad idea, and I don't want to see leo on this day.

    I started to drive, and she started complain, that I wasted her time, and I reminded her, that she had bad attitude, and ask too much money. I been in this game 20 years, and been Amsterdam red light district few times, and many other places. I prefer BP and agencies because girl less miles, feel safer, and not drug addicts, at least not obvious drug addicts. I can not some pat money for these girls, when I see photos of them.

    So anyway I said I will give her. 1 for her trouble, and as I drive her back to cb, she roll down my window, and starts to yell help, that I keeping her against her will. Now I angry and in shock, I pull over and said, get out, she said no, and I said I should call police, and she said go ahead, but I don't want trouble. Few seconds, I thought, I just force her out car and throw her to ground, but then I thought, police will appear at my house later in the day, and again trouble. So I said, you only with me 20 minutes now, and if you stop screaming I could give you little bit more, and she agreed.

    I got to BP, and said I pay when you leave my car, she got out and I gave her. 2, this was another reason, I prefer non street girls. Anyway, I did take her photo as I drove away, and wanted to show so others will avoid her like the plague.
    Where did you pick this girl up? She looks like the one I spotted yesterday near Pontiac.

  12. #15108

    Jakker

    What name did the "Avoid" girl use? It may be the same girl that I almost scooped last night.

    The girl that I skipped called herself Jen and was hanging near the intersection of Fairhaven, Cambria, and Everett. Lucky for me, I passed. This Jen was very good looking. She had a star tatoo on the side of her neck. Looks very similar to the one in the picture you posted.

  13. #15107

    What A Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakker  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 255399

    Attachment 255398

    Attachment 255397

    Attachment 255400

    I was out during day Sunday, and seen this girl, seem nice, I had to ask for cop check then we started to drive. I should asked price before, but compared to what else was out, I didn't. She wanted to go where there was a shopping center, and I said no, this is not cool, because weekend, and I said I know place at 5 minutes away where she wanted to go.

    So we started to drive, made small talk, she said she is from Pasadena. When I got to my spot, we talked. I said I like to take some photos, and she asked price. I said 30 for oral and few photos, and she wanted much more, she started to have attitude, and I could see where this going. So I said, forget this, I don't like your attitude, I will take you back, and then she said, ok, we can do my price, but I already had enough and was 2 cars that drove by while we talking. I never seen cars go to this place, for years, so I thought this is bad idea, and I don't want to see leo on this day.

    I started to drive, and she started complain, that I wasted her time, and I reminded her, that she had bad attitude, and ask too much money. I been in this game 20 years, and been Amsterdam red light district few times, and many other places. I prefer BP and agencies because girl less miles, feel safer, and not drug addicts, at least not obvious drug addicts. I can not some pat money for these girls, when I see photos of them.

    So anyway I said I will give her. 1 for her trouble, and as I drive her back to cb, she roll down my window, and starts to yell help, that I keeping her against her will. Now I angry and in shock, I pull over and said, get out, she said no, and I said I should call police, and she said go ahead, but I don't want trouble. Few seconds, I thought, I just force her out car and throw her to ground, but then I thought, police will appear at my house later in the day, and again trouble. So I said, you only with me 20 minutes now, and if you stop screaming I could give you little bit more, and she agreed.

    I got to BP, and said I pay when you leave my car, she got out and I gave her. 2, this was another reason, I prefer non street girls. Anyway, I did take her photo as I drove away, and wanted to show so others will avoid her like the plague.
    It's really very sad that a broad this pretty is a SW evidently with a warped attitude. She's way better looking than 90% of the providers here in Louisville. If she spent $20 on a little makeup, she could easily be turning a grand a day here.

  14. #15106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Was

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    What a great post!

    Brings a tear to my eye how intellectual and well thought out a report can be.

    Check your in-box.
    Out on the W / W and basically had three to pick from in my sight seeing tour last nite. There was Bridgette near the circle. A very fine ass Ann Marie. Who was briefly in my car but rubbed me the wrong way and she earned a quick exit from my car. She had on some nice tight black shorts. Lastly, around Milligan I saw this Russian Amber. She was a delight. BBBJ and FS damage .40. Didn't get digits but will repeat if I see her again.

  15. #15105

    Awesome Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Who are you to say when it's ok to share a SW's number? Who are you to say who these so called "certain members" are? You sound like her pimp! You're so controlling over her life and you're acting like a show off! When I was an Admiral in the army doing covert ops for the Chinese, we used to have a name for show offs like you: SHOW OFF! And what, pray tell, is this demand that you make that I should both read your post AND Simlutaneously comprehend its meaning before I go off and beg you for stuff? HOW DARE YOU, SIR! How dare you indeed.

    Resistance is futile, CLS9637.

    Ok, now that we have that out of the way. By coincidental shit timing, I lost my triumvirate for the better part of 10 days. At first, I thought they were all being monopolized by CLS. Then I thought maybe they all got locked up. Then, I started to take it personally and thought they all started simultaneously hating me (and really, what's not to hate?). Then I thought they were all abducted by illegal aliens (insert vague visualtization of Sigourney Weaver and Bill Paxton fighting H. R. Giger imaginations here). I started to wonder if my charms were as redoubtable as they ever were. The loneliness became so overwhelming that I couldn't take it. I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't rub one out when surfing the web for midget porn. Black was white. Up was down. Less was more. Coke tasted like Pepsi. Dogs and cats living together, it was fucking mass hysteria. I even comtemplated calling the new and improved absolutely witless HFS Love Line to address these issues. With a deep and awe inspiring insight, I'm sure Adam Corolla or Dr. Drew or that girl who sounds vaguely British could counsel me on how not to be embarrased when my parents catch me rubbing my special spot when I'm in the bathroom. Nonetheless.

    Ten days of incessant internet stalking and text messages and calling to voicemail boxes that I knew were already full proved to be worrisome. What was a horny monger to do? I hadn't hit the loops in over 6 months. And judging from what I've read around here, maybe I was better off not getting shot or robbed or arrested. Sure, I got an interim call from W / W Lori and I have a few backups in the constantly-updated-on-the-cloud-black-book. And though Lori has always been on point, our last session wasn't comparable to my ATF collective (who references the Borg twice in his post on a forum designed to look for commercial sex? This guy does. BAZINGA!). As I grew deeper into despair, I considered ending my misery by reading 50 Shades of Grey and boring myself to death. And then, Friday, it finally happened:

    1 text. 2 text, Facebook text, OOOOHH TEXTS!

    The "Sorry, I was out of town" and "Sorry, my phone was dead" and "Sorry, I didn't have access to internet" messages came pouring through. And they all ended with,"Hey, we can hook up whenever." And of the triumvirate choices, I came away with Kiara.

    Considering all the stupid I have already written in this post (and the stuff I've written about her over the past year) , I literally cannot come up with more positive things to say about Kiara. Sweet, sexy, skilled, considerate, spinner, swallower. When I read on here that she's too hyped by the forum and she's not all that and she's mechanical blah blah blah, I can't help but think someone is doing something wrong. If she just met you, you're probably going to have a pretty good time. That kind of goes without saying for all the ladies. Without reaching a comfort level with some of the ladies, it's probably going to be an average performace by them. If she knows you and tolerates you, you're probably going to have a really good time. Like any other provider, a particular investment in a regular is really a two-way street. You get what you give. If she actually likes you, HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLSACK CRAZY VITAMIN B-12 WATERMELON (sorry: tourettes) WOOT WOOT WOW OMG OMG OMG OM F'IN G.

    So many nerve endings were firing at such an intense degreee of physical pleasure all over my fucking body that if I was shot in the kneecap with a 40-caliber hollow point and then set on fire, I probably wouldn't have noticed. I swear to God I think I cracked a molar while gritting and screaming in abject lust during our session. Everyone within a 500 yard radius could fucking hear me grunt yell rapture as this girl sucked, licked, bit, kissed, jerked, stroked, caressed, fondled and forced me to a glut of interminably relentless ecstacy. So many muscles were engaged for so long that I thought I was a palsy victim suffering multiple fucking seizures. The next day, I was so sore I thought I had been through several P90X routines, in a 2' x 2' x 2' metal box, suspended from a rope, upside down, in the Arctic.

    So for those of you who think it's all hype, that's a real bummer.

    Piddybo, help me make my triumvirate a quadruple threat, please. Mindy was always such a sweet and accommodating girl. Beautiful, fair skinned, raven haired, tall, dimpled cheeks, big boned (definitely not fat) , skilled, she was already in the top tier by the time I saw her plural times. Last time I saw her was in November 2011, I believe. She was being driven around in a taxi by a gentleman of the Western Asian persuasion close Busy Bee. She saw me, in the dark, from the taxi while I drove by on Christian and she yelled out,"RIZALBOY!" and forced the guy to make a U-turn as I got to Monroe. Sometimes, she was sweetly reckless if she knew you. We had a nice session. Unfortunately, the number she gave me ending in 5184 didn't work within a week. The last time I even heard anyone spoke her name was a minor side conversation that NT and I had a few months back. PM me if those digits are working and you're willing to share.
    What a great post!

    Brings a tear to my eye how intellectual and well thought out a report can be.

    Check your in-box.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape