Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6991

    Can anyone tell me?

    Can anyone tell me, especially in your guys neck of the woods there aren't more latina's involved with rub and tug?

  2. #6990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Early bird special

    Is the early bird special with HE?

    Average in appearance. Very limited menu. In general, I visit this place for the above average massage. Would repeat but not with this provider.[/QUOTE]

  3. #6989

    $50 early bird

    Was at the spa in Vienna that runs the early bird special last week. Got the new girl. Massage was below average for the place but my provider was above average in appearance. Very limited menu. In general, I visit this place for the above average massage. Would repeat but not with this provider.

  4. #6988

    Missing the point

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbwrink  [View Original Post]
    How does she look?
    If you care about her appearance, this isn't the droid you're looking for.

    She looks good enough to be an excellent massage therapist who will leave you feeling much better than when you arrived.

  5. #6987

    Out The Door or Tip Required

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    This is an outstanding professional massage that will leave you relaxed and relieved. If you're looking to get pain relief for aching muscles and joints with a Nova release to complete the relaxation, you'll be highly satisfied. If you need roaming and any kind of alphabet soup, you won't.

    Studio is in her home, $/hour, draping optional. Massage was excellent, and I will repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-touch/7625138

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...870207950.html
    For this type massage, not an agency, do you tip? I would like to try a CMT to see if there is a difference in massage quality over the ones I have received at the AMPs. Thanks.

  6. #6986

    Vivi Spa 540-xxx-5169

    Was in the Warrenton area, so I revisited this spa after a month or two lapse in time. Intro fee of. 7 and tipped. 4 for TS, DT massage, and NOVA HE with limited roaming. Overall, happy adventure and would repeat.

    My masseuse was hotter than usual, guessing mid to late 20's, short, nice body, tight ass. Allowed limited roaming of ass, legs, and back, but pulled away when I touched "V", boobs, and when I went under clothing on front side (stomach and north). Later allowed nipple play during NOVA HE. Received initial protest, but agreed to a little, which to me meant as much nipple play as I could get, seemed to enjoy it, but might have been faking too.

    She used fingertips, palms, fists, forearms, elbows, and was on / off the table using her body weight for a real DT massage, felt really good! Some intermixed small talk, mostly asked me questions, said very little about herself.

    About 45min DT massage with 15min HJ (she said no to CBJ) HE. Hugged her with a nice return hug, tipped. 4, she asked for another. 2, told her not for HJ. Hugged her again, but this time she did not hug back. It was clear that she felt my tip was lacking.

    Went down the road to Ruby Tuesday's, had a nice meal, then departed the area.

  7. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    This is an outstanding professional massage that will leave you relaxed and relieved. If you're looking to get pain relief for aching muscles and joints with a Nova release to complete the relaxation, you'll be highly satisfied. If you need roaming and any kind of alphabet soup, you won't.

    Studio is in her home, $/hour, draping optional. Massage was excellent, and I will repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-touch/7625138

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...870207950.html
    How does she look?

  8. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    So where are these cute therapists hiding at Nub?

    PC out
    They are listed on Backpage. You should be able to find them there.

  9. #6983

    Bukkakeless in Manassas

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-japanese-girls-bra-body-slidy-21/10135009 (57l) 4l8 number

    Called up BP ad for Japanese. Probably false advertising but wanted to see. Reviewed place. Call mamasan blurts out address and hangs up. Didn't understand shit. Texted price and locale a tenth of a second later. Don't like. 70 € plus tip. Written in cyberspace. Erased immediately. Call when I get there ok. Strip mall. Dimly lit off our beloved Coverstone. I scouted the area and was trying to read the building numbers too. This was 9 at nite. Most stores were closed. Lights out. Dude sitting in shadow alone near 234 entrance. Another sitting on AMP side. Backed in spot white guys like me in, predominately Spanish area. Similar trucks. Fellow mongers? My uncle Lee who knows. Fuck it. Followed numbers to place. Good god almighty. Le? Vehicle. White with brown gold. Can't tell too dark. Explorer with light bar parked directly in front. Said community patrol on side. Moved down here 1. 5 years ago. Don't know. Drove around called mamasan. No answer. Text no answer. If she looked out window there's 3 Vehicles waiting. She must be shitting dragons at this point. Then I see a lone asian leaving with backpack hotstepping out of there. Looking over shoulder and moving fast. Should I drive up to her and ask about massage. I wondered. Mission aborted. I left. I was further let down by 4 providers. Ready to give up hobbying. Glad I didn't. Looked for the golden latina at 7 11. Not around. On a fucking Friday nite I'm providerless. Beat off to net porn. Advertisement up next day though. Saw casey blue on sun. Sweetheart. Not a clockwatcher. Nice girlfriend.

  10. #6982

    Norma CMT

    This is an outstanding professional massage that will leave you relaxed and relieved. If you're looking to get pain relief for aching muscles and joints with a Nova release to complete the relaxation, you'll be highly satisfied. If you need roaming and any kind of alphabet soup, you won't.

    Studio is in her home, $/hour, draping optional. Massage was excellent, and I will repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-touch/7625138

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...870207950.html

  11. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5799  [View Original Post]
    A month ago I was at a NOVA spa, and the provider had a band-aid on her inner arm on the opposite side of the elbow, right where you would get one if you had blood testing. This was early in the morning (around 10:30), so I'm guessing that maybe these girls get blood tested for diseases. Not sure why else she would have a band-aid there that early in the morning.
    I get the ole' band-aid on my inner arm every year, when I go to my physical and they draw blood to check my cholesterol, etc.

  12. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5799  [View Original Post]
    A month ago I was at a NOVA spa, and the provider had a band-aid on her inner arm on the opposite side of the elbow, right where you would get one if you had blood testing. This was early in the morning (around 10:30), so I'm guessing that maybe these girls get blood tested for diseases. Not sure why else she would have a band-aid there that early in the morning.
    Could be for any number of reasons. But if they stay getting tested regularly I won't complain. Not that it's BBFS still it can't hurt, better safe than sorry.

  13. #6979

    Provider testing

    A month ago I was at a NOVA spa, and the provider had a band-aid on her inner arm on the opposite side of the elbow, right where you would get one if you had blood testing. This was early in the morning (around 10:30), so I'm guessing that maybe these girls get blood tested for diseases. Not sure why else she would have a band-aid there that early in the morning.

  14. #6978
    Administrator


    Posts: 5260

    Back to the pussy

    When Vincent asked Jules if he could give HIM a foot massage in Pulp Fiction this question was forever put to rest. In the words of el Jeffe;

    At the end of the day there better be a dick going into a pussy.

  15. #6977

    Rtff

    Twill,

    Check out the past 5-6 pages then check on BP and CL. You will find plenty of places to go to. As a newbie, you will need to RTFF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape