Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 5443
-
02-07-06 20:34 #28Senior Member

Posts: 273Penns Grove AMP
Try the AMP in Penns Grove, right next to the Pizza place on the left just as you get into Penns Grove from Pennsville. I think with a little cultivation there might be FS. I know the last time I went there the lady went right to work and went topless much faster than CJ's. She seemed more receptive and I think with a little repeat business you might get FS.
Years ago there were some at Pennsville that would give you a private number for after hours or days off dates with full service.
I never went there but also heard that there is a massage place at the truck stop on exit 2, I think the Pilot, but not sure.
Later
-
02-06-06 04:30 #27Senior Member

Posts: 88any good mp's near Carney's Point ?
I work near there. Been to CJ's in Pennsville - it was ok. Not FS.
But lookING for FS within a reasonable distance from Carney's point. (15-20 mins)
-
02-01-06 00:52 #26Senior Member

Posts: 2345Y Not
A little negotiating helps save a lot of money and keeps prices down as well. There is too many fools out there who are willing to give into high prices.
-
01-31-06 23:37 #25Senior Member

Posts: 862Attitude vs looks
Picked up Carrie in late afternoon on the weekend down near the end of the stroll near the freeway exit. Well preserved 41 yrs old (very recent first time grandma) with nice rack and tight body for her age but facially certainly no hottie. Teeth situation is an issue. But this girl has a first rate personality and gives off a really comfortable vibe. Outgoing, extremely friendly, she shared some entertaining stories about her experiences as a hooker. Felt like I was getting a Grey Line Tour of the history of Camden prostitution. I don't think her tour is on the official list of Camden tourist attractions but it should be.
Carrie says she is not on drugs now, and she did seem healthy, but admits she's had bigtime problems with that in the past. Excellent BBJCIM skills for a jackson. Originally I'd passed her up several times looking for something hotter but in the end I was very glad I picked her and next time would do so without hesitation.
-
01-30-06 03:54 #24Senior Member

Posts: 862Use Expedia or Mapquest or some site like that and type in Broadway and, oh let's say, Walnut and that'll get you pretty much in the middle part of the stroll. Yes HSWs can be found. Overall, SW quantity seems pretty good right now.
Originally Posted by agt4258
-
01-28-06 11:49 #23Senior Member

Posts: 141Need some pointers
Hello my fellow mongers,
I just did the "K" stroll over in Phil last night and it was rather bleak. I have never did the Camden stroll, I just need some pointers like a starting point and some side streets. Any help would be appreciated. Also are there any HSW in the area?
-
01-27-06 20:10 #22Senior Member

Posts: 121Melissa
Checked out the Federal street and Marlton Ave in Camden (by the 7-11). It was around 6pm, so it was kind of dark. Saw this one WSW, passed her a few time, got the wave, parked in the 7-11 and waited for her to come because I couldn't really get a good look. She came up to the door, older (28-32) hispanic, seemed ok looking. She tries the door. I shook my head, it just didn't feel right. I lowered the window and she says, come on, I know you’re cool. I have some spots. I just shook my head and said sorry. She than says please, 10 dollars. Tempting, but I passed. Last girl I picked up on Federal (Meg) said she was walking the loop for 2 hours, I guess these girls get desperate just like us. I'm still not sure why I passed, but I'm glad I did because I went to Broadway and I found Melissa on the corner of Broadway and Ferry. Long dirty blonde hair, 5'6, 125, nice body, some acne on her cheeks, looks young. She got in, felt my crouch. I asked for a BJ. She asked if I could feel her, I played with her tit a bit, and she said could I touch her down below, so I rubbed her mound a little. After which, she asked for $30, I quickly said no, but before I could counter she ask for $20. I said OK! She was a pretty good little piece of ass, says she's 24 and was a former dancer at the Riv, had a car accident, lost her job blah blah blah. Definitely had the dancer body.
Got to my spot, then it begins, do you have a napkin or something. Told her to catch and spit. Guess what? She doesn't normally do that, but for 5 more buck she will. Surprise. Than it's don't push my head (I'm ok with that). Know what? She sucked like a fucking CHAMP. I thought she was going to give up, but she was a trooper.
Very nice BBJCIM spit out the window. I would certainly see her again. After all that, I gave her another 5 buck.
Haven't been doing this long, but this time I learned to negotiate up front and find out exactly what she will and won't do. Than again, when I ask for a BJ, I can afford $30, but for those who can't, talk the whole thing out with the girl. It’s kind of funny to me how they try a milk everything out of you (literally).
This one I would have tried full service, I have never done that. Could you guys shoot me some PMs on the matter? Which hotel to use? Do I need to provide the condoms? Other helpful info you can think of.
Be safe,
YYN
-
01-26-06 07:52 #21Senior Member

Posts: 862Precious
Found WSW "Precious" on Broadway in the dead of a cold cold windy night. No cars , LE, male civilians, just 3-4 SWs all bundled up. Told me LE had been out in force earlier as they've often been recently (mostly state troopers she said). Seemed pretty nice, friendly, no discomfort having this one in the car. Long, thick dark hair. Took off her coat to do BBJ, body looked decent too. Very good technique, wet deep, steady. Came in her mouth. Paid her .25.
-
01-18-06 19:07 #20Senior Member

Posts: 121Meg
LEO was all over the place on Broadway at 4:45-5:30 on Tuesday (1/18). Decided to check out Federal Street. Saw Meg walking alone, no purse, good sign. Swung around (federal street has a lot of traffic). Picked her up on Marlton Ave. Hair was pulled back, 5-3, 115lbs. Not bad at all. Very clean looking, commented she just took a shower and that she was one on the better looking girls working the streets. Did the cop check. She was very mellow, and very easy to talk to.
25 did the trick for BBJCIM and a spit. Very good BJ, would definitely repeat. Had a nice conversation back to Federal Street and gave her an extra 5.
It was a flawless pickup, cum and dump. NICE!
-
01-17-06 19:27 #19Senior Member

Posts: 862I had a similar idea late Monday afternoon. First I drove K and saw a few decent options but LE presence again was high, so I thought I'd cross the bridge and check out Camden. Haven't mongered there in probably 4-5 years even though it's so close. Last few visits before I stopped going there I found that the hardcore junkie / skank quotient was getting a little too high to suit my taste.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
Traveled down Broadway about 4-5pm and found quite a few SWs. Settled on a youngish-looking brunette who'd dyed her hair strawberry blonde. Said ner name was Stacy. Tired looking eyes but not too bad looking. Her speech was slurred however. Not sure if was a temporary condition or byproduct of drug use. Drove her to a safe spot - man these Camden streets are true ghetto wasteland. For my offer of 1.25 jacksons, Stacy gave enthusiastic BBJ, I came in her mouth, and she swallowed. Just the way I like it.
Didn't come to mind while I was with her but looking at these recent messages about Camden girls traveling to AC reminds me that Stacy looked quite similar to a junkie-looking younger blonde who has been hanging out around Pacific/ Tennessee area up toward Resorts in AC. Not sure if its the same person but I wouldn't rule it out.
-
01-13-06 22:38 #18Senior Member

Posts: 1384
Originally Posted by Dr Dong
Tks! Not one of the girls I know that went down. Going to meet one of the ones I know down in AC this weekend. Was going to go tomorrow but looks like it's gonna be rainy, so maybe Sunday as I'm not sure if our office is closed or not for MLK day on Monday.
Philly has been a bit dry for me lately. Think I'm gonna start cruising Camden for a bit before crossing the bridge. A little out of my way but not by that much.
-
01-13-06 21:32 #17Banned Member

Posts: 177She goes by the name TY...hence the Title.....Doc
-
01-13-06 07:03 #16Senior Member

Posts: 1384Could you give a name? Always nice to put a name to a face when you pick a girl up. I heard a few girls from Camden have recently gone to AC to work for a bit. Hope they don't get spoiled and come back to Camden wanting more for their services
Originally Posted by Dr Dong
-
01-12-06 12:51 #15Senior Member

Posts: 121Chris again
Decided to check out Broadway again. The station was maybe 3-4 blocks behind me when I saw Chris. BJ was decent enough the first time, she definitely isn't a threat. So I picked her up. This time I decided to park, went to the grave yard. Little creepy. I think I lost some karma when she spit my cum out the windows and on a couple of graves. My name is Y Not.
-
01-10-06 08:11 #14Banned Member

Posts: 177TY - Camden
Picked up one of my favorites at 5am today, on Broadway and Walnut. Ive dated her numerous times over the past year or 2 21yo. IMO she's an 8. Smoking Body 9. Service always a 9er (except today). Gorgeous full lips. This morning she was wearing a new wig which made her look pretty nasty. In fact the last time i hooked up with her (3 days ago) was the first time she seemed a little stoned and slutish and service suffered. She tells me she just moved to AC but apparently still comes up here a bit. Says its way too expensive to live in AC and I think she'll be back to Camden soon enough. Today, service was way sub-par and I had a difficult time keeping a hard on given her looks today. Something was way off. I finally got off after prolonged effort and lots of stroking on my part. As per customary, she catches and spits. Dropped $50. Went home, showered and off to work. I'm sure I'll give her another chance, but 3 strikes and youre out. Odd, since she's always been a real hotty as far as SW's go, and a guaranteed good time. She'll do FS and likes it up the rear as well. Pretty wild chick...hope whatever is going on with her changes soon...... Doc









Reply With Quote




