Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 132 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1980
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #405

    Tower info

    Was cruising Bway day before yesterday grabbed Melissa on Pine slim nice ass WSW Irish great BBBJ .

    Glasses makes her look like a librarian very hot LOL about 25.

    Standard bway tuition tipped half for a great job, swallowed.

    On drop off rode up towards transit center saw the uncle Leo monstrosity went to ccpd website a lot of info thing has zoom capable cameras that can see a lot of Bway.

    Even brags about a drug transaction it picked up on one of the corners that resulted in a bust.

  2. #404

    New! CCPD watch tower.

    Made a couple passes yesterday afternoon. Started out at the North end and the first thing I come across is some new PD observation tower deployed across from the Rand. Its on a trailer with outriggers and elevates like a scissor jack. It was about 20 feet up so they can have a good view of the entire transportation center area. I don't know if something was going on earlier that they had it out for or if that is a normal thing since the changes. Anyone else seen this thing deployed?

  3. #403

    Friday night on Broadway

    I spent way too much time down there yesterday in the rain. Windows kept fogging up and all the girls were wearing hoodies or carrying umbrellas and you couldn't make out their faces, especially with the rain hitting the side windows. Finally picked up Hanna at Webster, good BBJ very friendly. I'd tried for her before but she was always in a bad spot for a pickup.

    Then I cruised some more because I'd spotted this BSW who's been around the triangle lately. I'd had my Gay-dar trigger previously on seeing what looked like a tall slender BSW in that area. Well last night I saw the one in the tan / brown jacket near Liberty (Fire) Station that triggered that alert and then on the same run, saw another very similar BSW at the triangle, but dressed all in black, w/ a pink umbrella. Looks like she is wearing tights and boots. Saw her twice and she got scooped right in front of me. Finally she was back and I managed a pickup on Mt Vernon. Says her name is Dee. Not as personable as Hanna, or most of the girls. I don't think she ever made eye contact. She put the cover on with her mouth and gave the most energetic BJ I think I've ever had. Definitely a girl. Not sure I'd pick her up again, just for the personality thing. She looks like she's working for money, not drugs as she seems to be right back on the street right after a date, rather than heading to one of the "pharmacies". I have seen what looked to be some cute young white girls out there, so I will likely be making more trips in the future.

  4. #402

    BSW at the triangle

    Yeah that sounds like her / him. I've seen her picked up numerous times over the past few months. Considered it myself, but have reservations as I mentioned. I was hoping someone on this board could answer that definitively for me.

    I had seen a midget near Royden a couple months ago and was curious if she was an SW. Never did a midget. I spotted an older blonde with a guy near Berkley and kind of had a sense she was working, but wasn't really sure. Saw her later near Line with the same guy and a really cute girl in black shorts and top, long dirty blonde hair and a face to die for. That would fulfill most of my High School Cheerleader fantasies right there. Looped around for a better look and mistimed it as they were crossing Clinton and then disappeared. May not have been an SW, but I'll keep my eye open for her when I next get a chance to browse.

    Quote Originally Posted by NENY Troller  [View Original Post]
    I was in Camden Thursday night and I think I know the one you are talking about. Long, hair and tall? Fills out the tights just right? My sense, like yours was TS or CD.

    I had already spent my wad on Francesca, a tiny little 4' 7" PR / Irish spinner with a mangled half face but tight little body and she provides pretty much anything. Took her to my hotel, never spoke about money and while not in the same BJ league as Diane, she was right near the top. She's got a tight, very tight pussy, enjoyed ass play and if you like yours tickled with her tongue, she's good at that as well. She's a good time and if you can get past her blemished face, worth a spin.

    There were a lot of girls out that evening. Saw a midget, good looking pregnant girl, and 30 + others that all appeared to be working. There was another very attractive, put together BSW near Van Hook that I saw after dropping off Francesca. This one definitely wasn't sporting wood underneath her skirt but it was getting late.

  5. #401

    Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    The fact that this one looks so much better than the norm also tends to make me wonder if it isn't a TS or CD.
    I was in Camden Thursday night and I think I know the one you are talking about. Long, hair and tall? Fills out the tights just right? My sense, like yours was TS or CD.

    I had already spent my wad on Francesca, a tiny little 4' 7" PR / Irish spinner with a mangled half face but tight little body and she provides pretty much anything. Took her to my hotel, never spoke about money and while not in the same BJ league as Diane, she was right near the top. She's got a tight, very tight pussy, enjoyed ass play and if you like yours tickled with her tongue, she's good at that as well. She's a good time and if you can get past her blemished face, worth a spin.

    There were a lot of girls out that evening. Saw a midget, good looking pregnant girl, and 30 + others that all appeared to be working. There was another very attractive, put together BSW near Van Hook that I saw after dropping off Francesca. This one definitely wasn't sporting wood underneath her skirt but it was getting late.

  6. #400

    A question

    I've been out a few times over the past couple months. On several occasions, I've seen a BSW working the triangle area. She seems to range as far north as Pine and last night I saw her down near Liberty. She always looks very nice, seems to be fit (which is unusual) and as I remember wears black and seems to prefer tights or tight black jeans. Last night she was wearing a brown jacket as well. The face looks appealing and looks well made up, which is unusual for Camden SWs. I am a bit tenuous about making a pickup due to the problems I've had with BSWs in the past. I was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with this one. The fact that this one looks so much better than the norm also tends to make me wonder if it isn't a TS or CD. That was one of the problems I had in the past with a BSW and I'd prefer to avoid that in the future.

  7. #399

    Gia is out

    Gia is out on Kaign and Bway stay away see my post today in general reports.

  8. #398

    It's hoppin

    On broadway past 20 min a lot if WSW's out mainly Spruce and Bway, Kaign and Bway counted at least 10.

    Happy hunting gentlemen going to grab one now LOL.

  9. #397

    Slow Night on Backpage?

    Decided to cruise down Broadway. I guess it was a slow day on BP as I spotted Missy. She was wearing tight white pants and looked pretty good. She had been posting on BP under the name Ana even tonight so I was surprise to see her on Broadway. A little bit latter, I spotted Ashley. She had gained some weight and looked good. She had gotten out of jail a few months ago and she had been doing some doubles on BP with Diamond. Like I said, guess business is slow on BP.

  10. #396

    Kristen

    Cpoy 94. The leech has her phone, she is MIA, I was hoping you kept her, after your extended date, the leech said she is with the drug dealer, you know who I mean, I was hoping its not true, cpoy. Call me, I will roll thru Camden looking for her, everyday. God I hope she's okay.

  11. #395

    Kristen

    Had an extended date with Kristen. She is far more attentive and relaxed than ever before. (I have seen her on multiple occasions) This may have something to do with the fact that she is no longer living with the leech that enslaved her over the last 6 months. She is on her on now. For all the negative press that she has received before most of it stemmed from being with her so called protector. She was extremely attentive and she looks hotter than ever. A+ material in my humble opinion. PM me for digits. (johnny49 etc.)

  12. #394

    Kristen

    Update on Kristen today she got evicted from her apartment her and john went there separate ways, he told me she left the area and no longerl wants to work I hope it's true I hope he's gone and never comes back to Camden, good luck Kris.

  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLovesJenny  [View Original Post]
    Is there any action in Maple Shade? Are there any girls in the area? I am at Quality Inn on 38W, thanks.
    I found out from a girl I picked up in Camden named Brandy that Maple Shade has been the site of many LE stings. I didn't know as I am from Va.

  14. #392

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpoy94  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post so my credibility is obviously at risk here but I wanted to give my two cents in for the benefit of Kristen. I have seen her on many occasions and as most will agree she is a great provider and a sweetheart. I advised her yesterday of all the negitive press she is recently receiving lately and eyes swelled with tears and she begin to sob stating that she is very sorry to all that she disappointed. As many of us noted her recent problem is two fold- 1) John and 2) recent use of crack. She advised me that John was a high school sweetheart who now is a useless abusive a-hole, who steals from her and takes her rent money that she needs to pay the landlord and spends it on himself. As Hawk mentioned she is under a lot of pressure in her current situation. John has placed constant pressure on her to feed his habit. He (John) is a very bad egg and does little to support his habit other than push Kris get money for him. It's terrible and she needs to get out of that mess with him. I am not a counselor but we talked in length about her new habit and she realizes that it just complicates her situation and that she told me that it was recreational for the last month or so and that she stated that she needs to stop it. Weather she can or not I am not certain, but she realizes that is a new habit that she does not need to complicate her life any further. I guess time will tell if she can stop it. She realizes it is not good for her or her clientele. She admitted that her other habit "H" will not go away until she gets into rehab. Like others I have trusted her at my home and with cash in my pocket, wallet, watches and many personal items and I can honestly say that she had many opportunities but never has taken / stolen a penny from me. I trust her more than anyone else that I have been with in the past. I her defense she asked me to make the following statement: I Kristen have never taken anyones GPS. I was being hustled for services from one regular client from Ad's posted and cost of the ads in lieu of cash. After several times of being pushed to render services for basically nothing I did a stupid thing and removed a few things from a home that I returned promptly. This was a stupid mistake on my part and for it I am sorry. I am not a thief but I was under pressure from John to get money somehow. It's my fault and I regret it. Please understand that I have no proof that this is true or not, I am just reporting what she asked me to report. In regards to her level of service I saw her yesterday and I can honestly say that she is the same amazing provider as before. I did notice a difference two weeks ago in her attitude and overall girlfriend experience but I think she is very aware of her the problems and is asking for another chance from all. As far as her situation with jackass john I am not sure how that will play out. She is trying to figure out a way to change things. She is very aware that something has to give soon. John lately wants money from her before she leaves the hell hole and I stopped that as of yesterday and trying to convince her to fend for herself. Be safe and take care.
    I've seen Kristen before and she was always been a fine date. I would definitely date her again if I have the opportunity. But it's sad to hear that all these things are happening to her. Hope she'd soon find a way to bounce back from all these mess.

  15. #391

    Maple Shade

    Is there any action in Maple Shade? Are there any girls in the area? I am at Quality Inn on 38W, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape