Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,041 to 20,055 of 23675
-
06-06-13 20:42 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 566I haven't had a 19 year old in 10 years and part of the reason is their brain's not fully formed yet so they do crazy shit like this. Other mongers seem to do better with them.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Good luck with the m&g. Keep us posted.
-
06-06-13 20:38 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 566Onomatopoeia
Time with head in dictionary is time with head not between baby's thighs.
Back to work, Scott! No more fooling around.
Post some pix of your many conquests why don't you?
-
06-06-13 18:55 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 116Happens on the SB end too.
Well maybe a little bit different. I created a fake SB acct on SD4me just to learn from the men's profiles and their approaches. It has been interesting. I have noticed almost daily one or two emails come form Manhatten NY and always a non total access member. So if you want to see what they sent for an email you need to pay. What is kind of funny isn't so much the names but I have noticed. They all have a picture of a pretty attractive man and usually thin but body type says "ample" 100% of the time. Even if the pic is of a skinny shirtless ripped guy. The height is always different too. Not sure if it is being done by sd4me to try to get more paying customers? Like AFF and others do.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-13 16:12 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 754Onomatopoeia
To add to the list of absurd baby names: Mccumiskey Pouncy! She sounds like a lot of fun, actually. Do any of you remember the SCTV skit with Pirini Scleroso as Eliza Doolittle? This baby's name sounds like something Pirini might have said! Good Lord, what are they thinking?
-
06-06-13 14:44 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 733Disturbing event
Chatting up a 19 yr old off SA / DC area long enough to diagnose her as a seriously GPS teenybopper. She wanted $500 / visit and $1000 / night in her own place. I bid her adieu and good luck. 2 Hrs later got a text from the same number saying "if you ever text my daughter again I will call the cops " Her profile is still up and logged on so I think she sent it herself. Maybe she is a prankster, who knows? But, an angry parent could create all kinds of mischief for a hobbyist. I've now raised my minimum age to 21 arbitrarily. Teens are awfully immature even though they have taut grownup bodies.
On a sad note my recent ATF HCB left me. It was a glorious 4 month swing but she had all kinds of emotional problems (what a shock).
On a brighter note I have a M&G with a 21 yr old who is a 8/8/8, so I will see if she will develop into a good performer.
One Hottie on SA responded that she just broke up with her long term BF and is not up for sex yet, but would I be interested in helping her with her bills? LOL Well, NO.
-
06-06-13 11:54 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 563I had been trying AM in San Diego area about a year ago, and the AM gals in San Diego is usually very low (less than 20 logged in the last 7 days between 18 and 40). I got less than 5% respond rate, and AM is indeed pricey on their mailing system. I haven't got any gal from AM (not even M&G). May resume AM since I don't have much luck on SD4M in San Diego area.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-13 05:10 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 566Yeah I do that stuff too. Congratulations on landing the tatooed baby.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-13 05:06 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 566These are hilarious!
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-13 05:03 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 566AM has an email blast to an area feature that I'd like to see on sd4m. When I tried AM, I used it a couple times without success but it has potential. I still have some credits there. If the girl doesn't need sugar you can do a lot of emailing on AM and still save money.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
You have probably noticed by now that on sd4m a lot of the emails you get at first are phony. I'm not sure what the true male-female ratio is. Their marketing claims many more women than men but the sbs I know well tell me their screens fill up with emails faster than they can read them.
-
06-06-13 04:54 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 566Let us know how you find AM. I think its a lot harder. But clearly worth the effort when you succeed.
Originally Posted by Flirting Guy
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-13 22:47 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 355Well, tattooed baby has been landed. It took little effort but I really do think that's half the fun (okay maybe 20%). I am awaiting her arrival as I write this for our second round. The first was excellent! We've agreed on $.5 a visit for now, although I confess I'm in a little deeper than that because I'm a sucker for a hard luck story. I helped her out a little extra for the first meeting, but did talk with her about it and will be monitoring that situation closely. As long as we continue to have fun and her needs don't get too out of line, I think we could have a good run.
Several days after running into nursing student I had not heard from her so I feared the worst. I sent her another text, asking if she wanted to get together before I head out of town for the week on Monday, and we are on for Sunday night! This will be another dinner date, no sugar expected. My take on her is she is truly an amateur and is flirting with this whole idea. I will continue to try and ease her mind. She is really busy with school right now so this may take a while.
The older sexy latina was cut loose. She was very sultry in appearance but it just didn't carry over to the bedroom.
The other few potentials I had seem to have mostly blown away. I'm not to prepared to handle 5 or 6 like some of you guys so I haven't been pressing on responses that I got that didn't seem likely to go anywhere. The only one I am still thinking about says she is a nanny, and has had one SD before. Her texts are brief to the point of terseness, and that has put me off. I am still thinking about it because she is a 23 yo Caucasian 9/9, and she has pressed to meet a couple of times in the last few days. I haven't been able to work it into the schedule yet and just have a feeling that she's either going to be very unrealistic in her expectations or very businesslike after the arrangement is made.
-
06-05-13 17:48 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 754Lit, my friend,
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
I'm misting up myself. It has been a wonderful ride so far, hasn't it? Tally ho, my brothers!
I have an m&g chalked in for Friday with a captivating blonde who has a very naughty train of thought, I must say. We have been emailing and texting for weeks now, searching ardently for a crossing of schedules. I am assured that if I don't totally fuck things up, I will be totally fucking her after a drink or two. I've done my due dillegence, and she appears not to be a working girl, in the classic sense, but merely an HYB who has discovered the benefits of an older, more skilled gentleman's attentions. Hooray for me, I say. As has been commented upon, these babies are a breed apart. They are like guys, but with pussies, in that they just love to fuck. If the situation were reversed, and women were paying us to fuck them, wouldn't we all be millionaires?
On another matter, I have been idly amusing myself by collecting the most absurd names from scam emails I have been getting, and I just want to share them for the amusement of the clubhouse. I swear on all the panties I have caused to fall to the floor that they are all true; well, at least as sent to me. As I said before, I wish I were this creative.
Yuhas Spradling.
Circle Mcravin (my personal favorite. Being Irish, I think I had a great aunt with this name)
Prashad Duch
Syring Dayan.
Sprenger Paris.
Sprenger Glade
Sprenger Edelbrock (a popular first name, apparently)
Montis Hesseltine
Bulleri Ingegner (I'm not even sure how to pronounce this one)
Crounse Cartagena (runner up for favorite. I may actually reply to her, just so I can add her to my contact list)
Ruggle Beltron (I thought this was a character Vim Diesel played. How far he has fallen. Sad really)
Delawder Martnez
Thibodeaux Bourgoyne.
Durphey Bourgoyne
Riva Bourgoyne.
Wiedeman Bourgoyne (sisters, apparently, or a mother / daughter fuck fest. Either way, I'm all in!)
I'm trying to imagine what foreign country these are all coming from, and what they are using to generate these names.
-
06-05-13 13:39 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 320I forgot to mention one other issue with AM and that is it is expensive! You have to buy credits, and chat costs 50 credits for an hour. Email costs 5 credits and you mark it priority for an extra 5. You pay regardless if the woman answers. A 1000 credits cost $250 I think. And you can easily blow through them. The only nice thing is that you can turn-off your profile for months and your credits don't disappear.
Originally Posted by Flirting Guy
[View Original Post]
The male to female ratio is much higher as well. I've one friend who claims to get about 50 emails a day. Why I typically pay the extra 5 credits for a priority message, and I also try to stick to chat.
Good luck!
-
06-05-13 10:56 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 195Thank You
Very interesting, thanks for the background. I feel the love as well. Keep it up! (pun intended)
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-13 10:13 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks for the inspiration. After only 45days, I think I'm going to transition my SA game to AM. I owe you all a report though. On my bucket list.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




