Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6959

    Sunrise

    Was in Fredericksburg this morning. Sunrise Therapy is listed on an AMP map website as being closed. Since Gander Mountain is only a couple hundred yds away from there figured I would make a quick stop after my guns / ammo browsing.

    They are in fact still open, my provider was a K-girl named Anna. Nothing special to look at, OTC roaming before the flip, after the flip she allowed OTC and UTC roaming, Breast play allowed, even got a little Feeding in during the NOVA finish. She finished up the massage, as she was massaging my temple I started some OTC roaming again, managed to get the little guy to wake up, convinced her to give a second NOVA finish. Managed to get FIV during the first NOVA finish. Could tell she didn't want me to since she didn't make it easy, but she didn't say no.

    All in all I would say it wasn't bad, massage was good and the second NOVA finish wasn't expected.

    7 for the house. 5 tip on the way out the door. No upsell involved, she new what I wanted and I knew I had to take care of her before I left.

    This was my second AMP experience, I preferred BKY to this one simply because of the TS. But being the closest AMP to my house, I am sure I will return.

  2. #6958

    Just a question about good service

    I feel that, and I could be wrong, most of the Asian ads via BP are fake so I tend to get my fulfillment per se from the AMPs. However, I have visited a few being in South Carolina, Northern VA, and Maryland. Thus far, I feel that I get a "good" service at the ones in MD particularly off of route 1 off of Wash Blvd. They go hard. One in South Carolina actually provided CBJ with a cowgirl in there. Of course I finished there with a "Happy Ending." I guess I should start doing the TSs as well because I usually go straight for the regular massage.

    So my question is do you know of any AMPs that offer truly "good" service or do you tend to get what you pay for?

    Thanks fellas and continue to be careful out there.

  3. #6957

    I used to bring my own

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    Well, I suppose you could bring your own hand cloths or towels if it bothers you to that extent.
    In the early 2000s, the Latin Palace management tipped me off to the Spanish-only side of the business (30 for 10 minutes) , so I was going to the apartments that had rooms subdivided by hanging sheets. Two girls could use one room and run through 10 guys an hour. This was an assembly line, and those sheets were probably used 40 times a day.

    Before anyone looks down his nose, if you used to pay $ at the Latin Palace (or DC Latina) , I saw the same girls you did for 70% less. While they'd move the better ones to the more expensive apt, some of them either started in the rabbit houses, or rotated back if they were shorthanded.

    I used to bring a pack with a flat sheet, soap, and a towel, so I didn't pick up scabies, lice, or bedbugs, or roll around in another guy's pubic hair or sweat. The girls thought it was odd, but some of them liked the cleanliness. When I was done, I'd pack the sheet, tip the girl a 5 or 10, then bring my stuff into the bathroom to shower before dressing. In 3 years of slumming, I never had so much as an itch.

    Every so often, I'd tip the doorman a 5 and thank him for taking care of me. I'm sure I was the only customer who ever tipped anyone, and my good rep always got me good service.

  4. #6956

    Re: Regarding the cleanliness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    Regarding the cleanliness. I have seen girls at a few different places use poor hygienic practices.

    1. Maybe a couple times I have seen a girl take the towel that was laid under me on the table, fold it and put it with the "clean" towels.

    2. I remember a couple times when a girl laid a towel over me while walking on my back, then after walking folded it up and put it back with the "clean" towels.

    3. A girl used a second towel to dry me off again once we were in the room and left it on the floor. At the end of the session she picked it up, folded it, and put it with the "clean" towels. It was NSP which I believe is now closed.

    4. This is the nastiest. I am pretty sure one place was using the same towel to clean up our cum over and over. They had this 1 hand towel set to the side in the shower room. While I was showering girls would randomly come grab it, dunk it in the water, leave for a minute, and bring it right back. When I finished the girl went to get a towel, I could hear she went to the shower room and heard the sound of a cloth being dunked in water, then she returned with a wet towel. I promptly left without letting her clean me, didn't leave a tip, and never returned. This place was not in this area and is shut down, but it showed me how much I need to watch what is going on in these places.

    The first 2 are maybe not THAT bad compared to the others, but still not right in my opinion. Plus what trouble is it to wash a few extra towels? The third one was just gross. The last one was a game changer and I wonder how many guys weren't paying attention and got cleaned up with a used cum rag.

    Each time I did take a minute to mention it to the MMS. The first 2 places I returned to because I knew the MMS at these locations actually cared to keep us happy so I was confident everything was be taken care of. I never went back to NSP even though the MMS promised it wouldn't happen again. It is a good thing because maybe a year later someone complained about similar poor towel hygiene there. The last place was a long time ago, before I had discovered this site.
    Well, I suppose you could bring your own hand cloths or towels if it bothers you to that extent. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, though they may not want to touch yours. Honestly most of us aren't thinking "rationally" when we go to visit

  5. #6955

    Never thought about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    Regarding the cleanliness. I have seen girls at a few different places use poor hygienic practices.

    1. Maybe a couple times I have seen a girl take the towel that was laid under me on the table, fold it and put it with the "clean" towels.

    2. I remember a couple times when a girl laid a towel over me while walking on my back, then after walking folded it up and put it back with the "clean" towels.

    3. A girl used a second towel to dry me off again once we were in the room and left it on the floor. At the end of the session she picked it up, folded it, and put it with the "clean" towels. It was NSP which I believe is now closed.

    4. This is the nastiest. I am pretty sure one place was using the same towel to clean up our cum over and over. They had this 1 hand towel set to the side in the shower room. While I was showering girls would randomly come grab it, dunk it in the water, leave for a minute, and bring it right back. When I finished the girl went to get a towel, I could hear she went to the shower room and heard the sound of a cloth being dunked in water, then she returned with a wet towel. I promptly left without letting her clean me, didn't leave a tip, and never returned. This place was not in this area and is shut down, but it showed me how much I need to watch what is going on in these places.

    The first 2 are maybe not THAT bad compared to the others, but still not right in my opinion. Plus what trouble is it to wash a few extra towels? The third one was just gross. The last one was a game changer and I wonder how many guys weren't paying attention and got cleaned up with a used cum rag.

    Each time I did take a minute to mention it to the MMS. The first 2 places I returned to because I knew the MMS at these locations actually cared to keep us happy so I was confident everything was be taken care of. I never went back to NSP even though the MMS promised it wouldn't happen again. It is a good thing because maybe a year later someone complained about similar poor towel hygiene there. The last place was a long time ago, before I had discovered this site.
    Never been to an AMP but that is something I will look at if I ever try it. Isn't that kinda stuff a good way to get MERSA

  6. #6954

    Gambit, slow down, son

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5799  [View Original Post]
    Did you need to tip? PM me if you want.
    The Nub answered your question in the last sentence of his report.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    I did not leave a tip, since at those prices I figure tipping was not needed.

  7. #6953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Tipping is Your Personal Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5799  [View Original Post]
    Did you need to tip? PM me if you want.
    Tipping is never a requirement and if any establishment tries to make it so I definitely do not leave one and do not give them any repeat business.

    If I get outstanding or extra services from any place I might leave a tip. I will especially leave a good tip for truly outstanding service if I intend to go back to that same place again in the near future.

    The place can be an eatery, AMP, hotel, airport, barber shop, or any other place where tips happen. The rule is always the same, for me anyway.

    Outstanding service and I intend to return. Absolutely tip well.

    OK service and I intend to return. Moderate tip.

    OK service and I do not intend to return. Small or no tip.

    Poor service. No tip and probably a complaint with the manager.

    Now, go forth and do great things!

    JJ

  8. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'll post this here since the service is Massage and NoVa only, even though it's not a Massage Parlor but an apartment studio. Needless to say the pictures are not real.

    This is their BP ad:

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ng-23/10164580

    Two call system, apartment building on Lee Hwy in Fairfax. Saw two therapists, one short, overweight, native-american looking latina in her 40s. 3/10 at best. And another younger, light skin latina in her late 20s with bleached hair. Chose the younger latina, name was Mariela, medium build but flabby around the waist and saggy B cups. She was younger, but kinda rough looking, definetely NOT the girl from the pictures. I'd give her a 5/10 at best.

    Rates are 1. 2 / half hour, and 1. 6 / hour. I went for the half hour. The curtains came off at the start of the massage, up and down, and the body rub began. Not too skilled but enthusiastic. 15 mins and was asked to flip, a little more massage on the front, and finally the NoVa therapy. I roamed everywhere, even got a finger wet. Ok NoVa ending, but I won't repeat. Price too high for the service. And the therapists are not even attractive. I did not leave a tip, since at those prices I figure tipping was not needed.
    Did you need to tip? PM me if you want.

  9. #6951

    DC AMP towel service BAD!

    When DC had AMP w / FS and table showers back in the day, I recall getting at least two infections on my legs or stomach which eventually went away. Sure it was from those "clean towels".

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah I've seen those stories. Things like this have been more and more common over the years. LexLuther pointed to hygiene being a part of the culture. That may be true regarding their personal hygiene, but it doesn't mean the level of cleanliness at an AMP won't suffer if there is a level of laziness present.

    Personally I stick to places that are comfortable, clean, and give my my full hour. If I'm not comfortable with the level of cleanliness at an AMP, regardless how young or cute the girls are, I am not returning.

  10. #6950

    Massage and more

    Was in need and went to multi-color standby, nice time for $.2 total, nova+ and roaming, menu more complete than usual fare, details for seniors only and will trade info. Especially I am looking for massage and BBBJ. A year or two ago I had several places to partake of this, and now, nothing! I know BP and escorts are an option, but there the massage is missing usually. Would really appreciate any suggestions and as I said, I will trade.

    VAM

  11. #6949

    Latinas Massage Condo

    I guess I'll post this here since the service is Massage and NoVa only, even though it's not a Massage Parlor but an apartment studio. Needless to say the pictures are not real.

    This is their BP ad: http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ng-23/10164580

    Two call system, apartment building on Lee Hwy in Fairfax. Saw two therapists, one short, overweight, native-american looking latina in her 40s. 3/10 at best. And another younger, light skin latina in her late 20s with bleached hair. Chose the younger latina, name was Mariela, medium build but flabby around the waist and saggy B cups. She was younger, but kinda rough looking, definetely NOT the girl from the pictures....I'd give her a 5/10 at best.

    Rates are 1. 2 / half hour, and 1. 6 / hour. I went for the half hour. The curtains came off at the start of the massage, up and down, and the body rub began. Not too skilled but enthusiastic. 15 mins and was asked to flip, a little more massage on the front, and finally the NoVa therapy. I roamed everywhere, even got a finger wet. Ok NoVa ending, but I won't repeat. Price too high for the service. And the therapists are not even attractive. I did not leave a tip, since at those prices I figure tipping was not needed.

  12. #6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    This has been going on for years.

    Ever read about the nail salons that use the same tools on women's hands and feet without sterilizing them first? I've seen reports where salons have been cited by the health department for having kimchi fermenting in vats alongside vats where tools are soaking.
    Oh yeah I've seen those stories. Things like this have been more and more common over the years. LexLuther pointed to hygiene being a part of the culture. That may be true regarding their personal hygiene, but it doesn't mean the level of cleanliness at an AMP won't suffer if there is a level of laziness present.

    Personally I stick to places that are comfortable, clean, and give my my full hour. If I'm not comfortable with the level of cleanliness at an AMP, regardless how young or cute the girls are, I am not returning.

  13. #6947

    Consistent with general cultural hygienic practices

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    1. Maybe a couple times I have seen a girl take the towel that was laid under me on the table, fold it and put it with the "clean" towels.

    2. I remember a couple times when a girl laid a towel over me while walking on my back, then after walking folded it up and put it back with the "clean" towels.

    3. A girl used a second towel to dry me off again once we were in the room and left it on the floor. At the end of the session she picked it up, folded it, and put it with the "clean" towels.

    4. This is the nastiest. I am pretty sure one place was using the same towel to clean up our cum over and over.

    I wonder how many guys weren't paying attention and got cleaned up with a used cum rag.
    This has been going on for years.

    Ever read about the nail salons that use the same tools on women's hands and feet without sterilizing them first? I've seen reports where salons have been cited by the health department for having kimchi fermenting in vats alongside vats where tools are soaking.

  14. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    The massage tables are almost always covered in naugahyde. And from what I've seen, the girls that work in these places are invariably clean. That is part of their culture.

    So how can there have been a piss stain? Please explain this for the rest of us. Are you sure you are not trying to trash this place because someone pissed you off?

    LexLuther
    Regarding the cleanliness. I have seen girls at a few different places use poor hygienic practices.

    1. Maybe a couple times I have seen a girl take the towel that was laid under me on the table, fold it and put it with the "clean" towels.

    2. I remember a couple times when a girl laid a towel over me while walking on my back, then after walking folded it up and put it back with the "clean" towels.

    3. A girl used a second towel to dry me off again once we were in the room and left it on the floor. At the end of the session she picked it up, folded it, and put it with the "clean" towels. It was NSP which I believe is now closed.

    4. This is the nastiest. I am pretty sure one place was using the same towel to clean up our cum over and over. They had this 1 hand towel set to the side in the shower room. While I was showering girls would randomly come grab it, dunk it in the water, leave for a minute, and bring it right back. When I finished the girl went to get a towel, I could hear she went to the shower room and heard the sound of a cloth being dunked in water, then she returned with a wet towel. I promptly left without letting her clean me, didn't leave a tip, and never returned. This place was not in this area and is shut down, but it showed me how much I need to watch what is going on in these places.

    The first 2 are maybe not THAT bad compared to the others, but still not right in my opinion. Plus what trouble is it to wash a few extra towels? The third one was just gross. The last one was a game changer and I wonder how many guys weren't paying attention and got cleaned up with a used cum rag.

    Each time I did take a minute to mention it to the MMS. The first 2 places I returned to because I knew the MMS at these locations actually cared to keep us happy so I was confident everything was be taken care of. I never went back to NSP even though the MMS promised it wouldn't happen again. It is a good thing because maybe a year later someone complained about similar poor towel hygiene there. The last place was a long time ago, before I had discovered this site.

  15. #6945

    Ok fournd abbreviations. DIY. Do It Yourself. Eom

    Ok found Abbreviations. DIY. Do It Yourself.

    I would have to say. I'd pass on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Been busy the last month and have not had the time to post. So here are my latest ventures. You can find these on CL.

    Went to Pine Salon and had an awesome time. Can't say anymore about the visit except I will return. Total damage 1. 2.

    I visited Foot Spa for the second time since they opened and everyone is spot on with the visit, they leave the door slightly cracked, lots of teasing but it is a DIY. Cute girl with very soft breasts! Total damage. 8.

    Visited Chdayspa again with Linda, very good massage and she knows how to work the muscles! Will repeat again. Total damage $

    I finally got a chance to try out a new place in Woodbridge called Sasha Spa. There are two ladies there and I pulled Mary. Older gal, late 30's early 40's. Good massage with some teasing, tried to get her to rub all muscles but she drew a box of where she would not touch. Even tried coaxing her and she shook her head no. Ended up being a DIY. The other girl was better looking and will try her next.

    Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape