Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,216 to 25,230 of 32173
-
06-03-13 06:53 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 54Just a question about good service
I feel that, and I could be wrong, most of the Asian ads via BP are fake so I tend to get my fulfillment per se from the AMPs. However, I have visited a few being in South Carolina, Northern VA, and Maryland. Thus far, I feel that I get a "good" service at the ones in MD particularly off of route 1 off of Wash Blvd. They go hard. One in South Carolina actually provided CBJ with a cowgirl in there. Of course I finished there with a "Happy Ending." I guess I should start doing the TSs as well because I usually go straight for the regular massage.
So my question is do you know of any AMPs that offer truly "good" service or do you tend to get what you pay for?
Thanks fellas and continue to be careful out there.
-
06-02-13 18:06 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 2686I used to bring my own
In the early 2000s, the Latin Palace management tipped me off to the Spanish-only side of the business (30 for 10 minutes) , so I was going to the apartments that had rooms subdivided by hanging sheets. Two girls could use one room and run through 10 guys an hour. This was an assembly line, and those sheets were probably used 40 times a day.
Originally Posted by Utwogood
[View Original Post]
Before anyone looks down his nose, if you used to pay $ at the Latin Palace (or DC Latina) , I saw the same girls you did for 70% less. While they'd move the better ones to the more expensive apt, some of them either started in the rabbit houses, or rotated back if they were shorthanded.
I used to bring a pack with a flat sheet, soap, and a towel, so I didn't pick up scabies, lice, or bedbugs, or roll around in another guy's pubic hair or sweat. The girls thought it was odd, but some of them liked the cleanliness. When I was done, I'd pack the sheet, tip the girl a 5 or 10, then bring my stuff into the bathroom to shower before dressing. In 3 years of slumming, I never had so much as an itch.
Every so often, I'd tip the doorman a 5 and thank him for taking care of me. I'm sure I was the only customer who ever tipped anyone, and my good rep always got me good service.
-
06-02-13 17:01 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 316Re: Regarding the cleanliness.
Well, I suppose you could bring your own hand cloths or towels if it bothers you to that extent. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, though they may not want to touch yours. Honestly most of us aren't thinking "rationally" when we go to visit
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-13 16:39 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 132Never thought about it
Never been to an AMP but that is something I will look at if I ever try it. Isn't that kinda stuff a good way to get MERSA
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-13 16:31 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 2686Gambit, slow down, son
The Nub answered your question in the last sentence of his report.
Originally Posted by Gambit5799
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-13 15:54 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 164Tipping is Your Personal Decision
Tipping is never a requirement and if any establishment tries to make it so I definitely do not leave one and do not give them any repeat business.
Originally Posted by Gambit5799
[View Original Post]
If I get outstanding or extra services from any place I might leave a tip. I will especially leave a good tip for truly outstanding service if I intend to go back to that same place again in the near future.
The place can be an eatery, AMP, hotel, airport, barber shop, or any other place where tips happen. The rule is always the same, for me anyway.
Outstanding service and I intend to return. Absolutely tip well.
OK service and I intend to return. Moderate tip.
OK service and I do not intend to return. Small or no tip.
Poor service. No tip and probably a complaint with the manager.
Now, go forth and do great things!
JJ
-
06-02-13 12:12 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 56Did you need to tip? PM me if you want.
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-13 14:04 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 149DC AMP towel service BAD!
When DC had AMP w / FS and table showers back in the day, I recall getting at least two infections on my legs or stomach which eventually went away. Sure it was from those "clean towels".
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-13 11:53 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 70Massage and more
Was in need and went to multi-color standby, nice time for $.2 total, nova+ and roaming, menu more complete than usual fare, details for seniors only and will trade info. Especially I am looking for massage and BBBJ. A year or two ago I had several places to partake of this, and now, nothing! I know BP and escorts are an option, but there the massage is missing usually. Would really appreciate any suggestions and as I said, I will trade.
VAM
-
06-01-13 09:01 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 136Latinas Massage Condo
I guess I'll post this here since the service is Massage and NoVa only, even though it's not a Massage Parlor but an apartment studio. Needless to say the pictures are not real.
This is their BP ad: http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ng-23/10164580
Two call system, apartment building on Lee Hwy in Fairfax. Saw two therapists, one short, overweight, native-american looking latina in her 40s. 3/10 at best. And another younger, light skin latina in her late 20s with bleached hair. Chose the younger latina, name was Mariela, medium build but flabby around the waist and saggy B cups. She was younger, but kinda rough looking, definetely NOT the girl from the pictures....I'd give her a 5/10 at best.
Rates are 1. 2 / half hour, and 1. 6 / hour. I went for the half hour. The curtains came off at the start of the massage, up and down, and the body rub began. Not too skilled but enthusiastic. 15 mins and was asked to flip, a little more massage on the front, and finally the NoVa therapy. I roamed everywhere, even got a finger wet. Ok NoVa ending, but I won't repeat. Price too high for the service. And the therapists are not even attractive. I did not leave a tip, since at those prices I figure tipping was not needed.
-
05-31-13 11:44 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 418Oh yeah I've seen those stories. Things like this have been more and more common over the years. LexLuther pointed to hygiene being a part of the culture. That may be true regarding their personal hygiene, but it doesn't mean the level of cleanliness at an AMP won't suffer if there is a level of laziness present.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
Personally I stick to places that are comfortable, clean, and give my my full hour. If I'm not comfortable with the level of cleanliness at an AMP, regardless how young or cute the girls are, I am not returning.
-
05-30-13 16:02 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 2686Consistent with general cultural hygienic practices
This has been going on for years.
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
Ever read about the nail salons that use the same tools on women's hands and feet without sterilizing them first? I've seen reports where salons have been cited by the health department for having kimchi fermenting in vats alongside vats where tools are soaking.
-
05-30-13 13:27 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 418Regarding the cleanliness. I have seen girls at a few different places use poor hygienic practices.
Originally Posted by LexLuther
[View Original Post]
1. Maybe a couple times I have seen a girl take the towel that was laid under me on the table, fold it and put it with the "clean" towels.
2. I remember a couple times when a girl laid a towel over me while walking on my back, then after walking folded it up and put it back with the "clean" towels.
3. A girl used a second towel to dry me off again once we were in the room and left it on the floor. At the end of the session she picked it up, folded it, and put it with the "clean" towels. It was NSP which I believe is now closed.
4. This is the nastiest. I am pretty sure one place was using the same towel to clean up our cum over and over. They had this 1 hand towel set to the side in the shower room. While I was showering girls would randomly come grab it, dunk it in the water, leave for a minute, and bring it right back. When I finished the girl went to get a towel, I could hear she went to the shower room and heard the sound of a cloth being dunked in water, then she returned with a wet towel. I promptly left without letting her clean me, didn't leave a tip, and never returned. This place was not in this area and is shut down, but it showed me how much I need to watch what is going on in these places.
The first 2 are maybe not THAT bad compared to the others, but still not right in my opinion. Plus what trouble is it to wash a few extra towels? The third one was just gross. The last one was a game changer and I wonder how many guys weren't paying attention and got cleaned up with a used cum rag.
Each time I did take a minute to mention it to the MMS. The first 2 places I returned to because I knew the MMS at these locations actually cared to keep us happy so I was confident everything was be taken care of. I never went back to NSP even though the MMS promised it wouldn't happen again. It is a good thing because maybe a year later someone complained about similar poor towel hygiene there. The last place was a long time ago, before I had discovered this site.
-
05-29-13 16:30 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 61Ok fournd abbreviations. DIY. Do It Yourself. Eom
Ok found Abbreviations. DIY. Do It Yourself.
I would have to say. I'd pass on that.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-13 16:21 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 61What does DIY stand for?
What does DIY stand for? I don't see a glossary of terms, here.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






