Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Empty streets

    Cls & Niteminer must have invited ALL the girls from w / w to an all-you-can eat cookout because I didn't see ANY out there. Not even the fuglys, LOL. I even drove by Garrison & the SA on Patapsco, nothing. Next time you guys decide to host a party, please invite the mongers. Geesh.

    Chico

  2. #14667

    New Kat monochrome 3

    Here's the rest of the batch; enjoy. She is always on point and we both finish w / a smile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎  


  3. #14666

    New Kat monochrome2

    Here's some more from the same session.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   6.jpg‎  

    7.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  

  4. #14665

    New Kat monochrome

    I stashed a few rounds from my last romp w / Ms. Kitty Kat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  5. #14664

    Amanda

    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...is-girlfriend/

    She walks the ww area from time to time.

  6. #14663

    Fresh Play. Sarah & Ms Eveready 2

    Here are the rest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   13.jpg‎   14.jpg‎   15.jpg‎  

    16.jpg‎   17.jpg‎   18.jpg‎   19.jpg‎  

  7. #14662

    Fresh Play. Sarah & Ms Eveready

    Here are some from the 1st round
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  8. #14661

    Sarah

    Took a ride through the WW area this eve. Around 8 to look around to see who was out. Hit up Amber with a call and a text. No response. Took another ride through and saw Sarah by the circle and made the scoop. Went to the local motel and we got down to play. Great sexxx. Will be repeating.

  9. #14660

    Doing the Cop Check

    This afternoon I was checking out the W/W loop and was pretty much doing the same driving pattern as another monger. Went by the circle and spotted a cute blonde that appealed to me so I smiled, waved, and made a loop around the block to check for LE. While I was doing that, the other monger turned South on Mount, pulled over, and made a quick scoop.

    The SW got into his car just as I was approaching them. She immediately leaned over to the driver's side and did the cop check on the other monger; they hadn't even pulled away from the curb. It was extremely obvious what was happening, not at all subtle to the oncoming traffic (just me) or to a group of pre-teen kids that were walking about 15 feet from the other monger's car.

    Let's try to get our SWs to defer the cop check until nobody is watching. Perhaps if we aren't so obvious the neighbors won't go all Sebastian on us.

  10. #14659

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Here are the rest of today's pictures of Jill. Really cute and really good. Definite GFE. Now I have to go to sleep. I'm exhausted after my day with Crystal and Jill. Hopefully I'll have recovered by next weekend so I can see them both together.
    Yep that's her. I used to spend time with her about 3 years ago. I hadn't seen her that much around, off and on. She loves to suck dick and looks good doing it. I remember that that thick ass too. Pre. Tiffany days. Don't know Jill tho, but looks like fun.

  11. #14658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    When I click on the pictures they do not blow up at all. It's hard to tell, the girl I saw Friday was a bit heavier and her hair was shorter. It could be the same girl with extra weight and shorter hair.
    Yeah, I'm not sure why that is, but some peoples pictures don't blow up at all. Something with the settings they used I imagine.

  12. #14657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    The Rest of Jill

    Here are the rest of today's pictures of Jill. Really cute and really good. Definite GFE. Now I have to go to sleep. I'm exhausted after my day with Crystal and Jill. Hopefully I'll have recovered by next weekend so I can see them both together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jill7.PNG‎   Jill8.jpg‎   Jill9.jpg‎   Jill10.jpg‎   Jill11.PNG‎  

    Jill12.jpg‎   Jill13.jpg‎   Jill14.jpg‎   Jill15.PNG‎   Jill16.PNG‎  


  13. #14656

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the picture she's talking about. I threw in a couple others of the two of them. Not my pictures, but another senior I know. Is this her? I miss Crystal. She called me a month or so ago to let me know she was ok. She was supposed to call me back from her own phone but never did. If anyone does get in touch with her I hope they will pass along the information, either mine to her or her's to me.
    When I click on the pictures they do not blow up at all. It's hard to tell, the girl I saw Friday was a bit heavier and her hair was shorter. It could be the same girl with extra weight and shorter hair.

  14. #14655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Some More of Jill

    It's appropriate that my six hundredth post would be with pictures of this way cute girl giving me head. She's a gem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jill1.PNG‎   Jill2.PNG‎   Jill3.PNG‎   Jill4.jpg‎   Jill5.PNG‎  

    Jill6.PNG‎  

  15. #14654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    More of Jill Posing

    If you see this girl you should stop for her. No phone number, but she's around Payson St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JillPose10.PNG‎   JillPose11.PNG‎   JillPose12.PNG‎   JillPose13.PNG‎   JillPose14.PNG‎  

    JillPose15.PNG‎   JillPose16.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape