Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 807 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 12097
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2407

    Tuesday night stroll

    Didn't expect to really see anyone but saw 4 BSW on Lisbon and 3 more BSW on gf. Two cars got pulled over by multiple cops on gf not sure If related to but it's raining I can't imagine people speed, too much on gf. At the end took trina from Lisbon, good CBJ for 20' she says she does no too. Overall I feel like only BSW come out on bad days.

  2. #2406

    Thanks, jackaloper. Your advice was very helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackaloper  [View Original Post]
    Milwaukee is pretty easy to get around in, it's a big grid system. And the freeway cuts right through the east-end of the "loop". Lincoln Ave is the southernmost of the three main east-west drags and they all run parallel within a few blocks of each other.

    Take the freeway towards downtown, get off at the Becher St exit, go west to 6th St, or east to 1st St, and then south to Lincoln Ave. Head west on Lincoln til you get to Layton Ave (27th St) and head north to Greenfield. Go east on Greenfield til you get back to 6th or 1st and then head north to National Ave. Same deal. You just drove a big "2" or backwards "S". Lather, rinse, repeat. Your mileage may vary.
    I took the route you suggested late Friday night (actually, early Saturday morning) from 1 to about 4. Lincoln was the first stop, and there wasn't a lot there. On the first pass between 1st and Layton, there was one WSW, brunette, looked about 25. Doable, but I wanted to see thee sights, and I never scoop on the first pass. Took Layton to Greenfield all the way back down to 6th, and the the road looked familar, saw nothing. 6th up to National, and saw two WSW about a block apart. Maybe 23 AND 24TH. Nothing to get me all excited, but turned around, and both were gone in less than the minute it took. Didn't get a good look, but apparently, there was business being transacted. I ran that route a few times, disapp o inted in the small numbers. But around 230, it was like someone turned on the SW faucet. I gave up on Lincoln entirely, and ran the track national Layton Greeenfield 6th a number of times. Each time I saw one that was my type. And I'd say there were about 8 of them. I would get beaten to the scoop. I've mongered in a number of cities, but that was the first time I saw so many mongerers so obviously jockeying for position for a SW. At one point, I wondered if some of these were leo, because they were so obvious. Squealing tires, uturns on the road, speeding through alleys. It was like a monger road rally. I saw that nat had the best sights to see, but the competition was too much, and the wild attempts to beat everyone else to the scop made me nervous. So I went south. Gf had just as much to choose from, but without the wild chase scenes. My first scoop was a dirty blonde with a huge rack. We drove around, but when I got a good look she waz 40 or older, and looked pretty rough. She was a nice lady, but it was clear that she needed to pay a bill, and was not going to even pretend to like her job. I asked her what she needed to make tonight, and I gave it to her and dropped her off. She was willing, and she was sweet, but she wasn't a pro. Wrnt back to the track and found angie. Brunette. 5'6, 125 I'd say. Again looked better from a distance. Nice long nips, and less reluctant, but not a conversationalist. We drove around looking for a place, settled on 30 BBBJ. Not enthusiastic and I stopped her because it was going nowhere. Dropped her, and was heading back to the highway, and saw Angela on gf by the six- corner intersection. Went to her place. CBJ 40, fantastic service. Just a lady who needed to pay some bills. But eager to please and enjoyed her job. So did I. I got back on the road and whistled all the way to the hotel. Thanks again!

  3. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    Driving down G around 25th saw a young looking little blonde. This girl has a nice tight little body. Small boobs, but cute. She said she's 21 and knows Erica and Brandi.
    I think this is Heather.

  4. #2404

    20th lincoln

    Picked up a Kim last night 20 Lincoln shot brunette nice frame ass nice ass white 40 something got BJ and pussy .40 she had a super small pussy OMG overall good though no digits at this time ect.

  5. #2403

    Carol

    Saw Carol on Lisbon-er this morning around 11. She still has great legs and was showing them off with a black short dress and a pair of fuck me heels. Of course when I went back to pick her up she was gone. I'm going back soon and hopefully I will find her for some great head.

  6. #2402

    Leo Party

    Cruised Green about 630 our uncle was having a party in the teens just people watching. Wish I could have more posts but just have bad luck when cruising either Leo out in force or all you other mongers are busy leaving no one left for me to find getting tired of going to standby UTR need new Talent met Brandi once but forgot to get digits may be willing to trade my utr digits for Brandi sorry to say my utr is only into white guys.

    Happy Mongering

    Stay safe

  7. #2401

    Look first

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLife  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a BSW at Lisbon, looked hot but looks like a, crackhead once next to me. I was turned off and she wouldn't leave so I gave her some money so she can get without a fuss. I now know why people don't go to that part of the town, completely not worth the time.
    Keep the doors locked and take a good look before letting someone in! Check that Adams's apple! Plenty trannys up that way! There are some nice SW on Lisbon.

  8. #2400

    Lisbon ave experience

    Picked up a BSW at Lisbon, looked hot but looks like a, crackhead once next to me. I was turned off and she wouldn't leave so I gave her some money so she can get without a fuss. I now know why people don't go to that part of the town, completely not worth the time.

  9. #2399

    North side loop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackaloper  [View Original Post]
    Milwaukee is pretty easy to get around in, it's a big grid system. And the freeway cuts right through the east-end of the "loop". Lincoln Ave is the southernmost of the three main east-west drags and they all run parallel within a few blocks of each other.

    Take the freeway towards downtown, get off at the Becher St exit, go west to 6th St, or east to 1st St, and then south to Lincoln Ave. Head west on Lincoln til you get to Layton Ave (27th St) and head north to Greenfield. Go east on Greenfield til you get back to 6th or 1st and then head north to National Ave. Same deal. You just drove a big "2" or backwards "S". Lather, rinse, repeat. Your mileage may vary.
    I have had some experience on the south loop now but what are the streets names of the north loop? How are the SW there?

  10. #2398

    South loop tour

    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLust  [View Original Post]
    Years and years ago, I lived south of the border (I think people from WI called us Flatlanders, among other things) , and did my early-adult mongering in milw because Chicago was too crowded and too much traffic. I used to pretend I was going there for the Safe House and a disco called First Avenue (I think) , but always ended up taking a cruise. I'm going back this weekend, and the people from my hometown (on the forum) say Milw is still better than CHI or Rockford.

    So, I want to see the sights. And I don't remember the roads very well. On the forum, I read about Greenfield, National, and Lincoln. And it looks like we're talking about the 6-30 blocks on the east-west drags. Is there a useful routing I could take? I'm hoping someone can tell me something like: "Exit of 94 on GF, and go. Until you get to. And turn. Then turn again on. And take that to. And turn again onto.

    Could someone help me by giving me the directions for a self-guided tour? I really appreciate any help you'd be able to give me.
    Milwaukee is pretty easy to get around in, it's a big grid system. And the freeway cuts right through the east-end of the "loop". Lincoln Ave is the southernmost of the three main east-west drags and they all run parallel within a few blocks of each other.

    Take the freeway towards downtown, get off at the Becher St exit, go west to 6th St, or east to 1st St, and then south to Lincoln Ave. Head west on Lincoln til you get to Layton Ave (27th St) and head north to Greenfield. Go east on Greenfield til you get back to 6th or 1st and then head north to National Ave. Same deal. You just drove a big "2" or backwards "S". Lather, rinse, repeat. Your mileage may vary.

  11. #2397

    Lunch date help?

    Yes, I am back. Anyone have a # or two I could attempt to see today? With LE out so hard and gas only going up, wanted to maybe just set something up for my return. I will return the favor. The boss is out so the mouse is looking for the "cat" if you know what I mean. Help me out if you can.

  12. #2396

    J-La

    Anyone else get a chance with J-la? 24 BSW on 25 and GF. Very friendly and worth the dream.

  13. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatch1  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream on Villard eary am BSW .20 damage flute skills 9 while covered.
    Villard and what were you dreaming on?

  14. #2394

    Not a report so much as a question

    Years and years ago, I lived south of the border (I think people from WI called us Flatlanders, among other things), and did my early-adult mongering in milw because Chicago was too crowded and too much traffic. I used to pretend I was going there for the Safe House and a disco called First Avenue (I think), but always ended up taking a cruise. I'm going back this weekend, and the people from my hometown (on the forum) say Milw is still better than CHI or Rockford.

    So, I want to see the sights. And I don't remember the roads very well. On the forum, I read about Greenfield, National, and Lincoln. And it looks like we're talking about the 6-30 blocks on the east-west drags. Is there a useful routing I could take? I'm hoping someone can tell me something like: "Exit of 94 on GF, and go. Until you get to. And turn. Then turn again on. And take that to. And turn again onto.

    Could someone help me by giving me the directions for a self-guided tour? I really appreciate any help you'd be able to give me.

  15. #2393

    Either really busy or really empty

    Did the stroll on national Lincoln and gf. Didn't see a single sa from 5 to 6, guess either they all picked by your all or it's just dead. The weather was nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape