Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 12094
-
05-26-13 16:32 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 2814Carol
Saw Carol on Lisbon-er this morning around 11. She still has great legs and was showing them off with a black short dress and a pair of fuck me heels. Of course when I went back to pick her up she was gone. I'm going back soon and hopefully I will find her for some great head.
-
05-25-13 20:54 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 39Leo Party
Cruised Green about 630 our uncle was having a party in the teens just people watching. Wish I could have more posts but just have bad luck when cruising either Leo out in force or all you other mongers are busy leaving no one left for me to find getting tired of going to standby UTR need new Talent met Brandi once but forgot to get digits may be willing to trade my utr digits for Brandi sorry to say my utr is only into white guys.
Happy Mongering
Stay safe
-
05-25-13 19:15 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 42Look first
Keep the doors locked and take a good look before letting someone in! Check that Adams's apple! Plenty trannys up that way! There are some nice SW on Lisbon.
Originally Posted by LoveLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-13 10:56 #2401Regular Member

Posts: 19Lisbon ave experience
Picked up a BSW at Lisbon, looked hot but looks like a, crackhead once next to me. I was turned off and she wouldn't leave so I gave her some money so she can get without a fuss. I now know why people don't go to that part of the town, completely not worth the time.
-
05-25-13 04:14 #2400Regular Member

Posts: 19North side loop
I have had some experience on the south loop now but what are the streets names of the north loop? How are the SW there?
Originally Posted by Jackaloper
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-13 13:07 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 61South loop tour
Milwaukee is pretty easy to get around in, it's a big grid system. And the freeway cuts right through the east-end of the "loop". Lincoln Ave is the southernmost of the three main east-west drags and they all run parallel within a few blocks of each other.
Originally Posted by AddictedToLust
[View Original Post]
Take the freeway towards downtown, get off at the Becher St exit, go west to 6th St, or east to 1st St, and then south to Lincoln Ave. Head west on Lincoln til you get to Layton Ave (27th St) and head north to Greenfield. Go east on Greenfield til you get back to 6th or 1st and then head north to National Ave. Same deal. You just drove a big "2" or backwards "S". Lather, rinse, repeat. Your mileage may vary.
-
05-24-13 09:17 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 747Lunch date help?
Yes, I am back. Anyone have a # or two I could attempt to see today? With LE out so hard and gas only going up, wanted to maybe just set something up for my return. I will return the favor. The boss is out so the mouse is looking for the "cat" if you know what I mean. Help me out if you can.
-
05-24-13 00:10 #2397Regular Member

Posts: 1J-La
Anyone else get a chance with J-la? 24 BSW on 25 and GF. Very friendly and worth the dream.
-
05-23-13 23:15 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 2814Villard and what were you dreaming on?
Originally Posted by Whatch1
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-13 22:49 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 77Not a report so much as a question
Years and years ago, I lived south of the border (I think people from WI called us Flatlanders, among other things), and did my early-adult mongering in milw because Chicago was too crowded and too much traffic. I used to pretend I was going there for the Safe House and a disco called First Avenue (I think), but always ended up taking a cruise. I'm going back this weekend, and the people from my hometown (on the forum) say Milw is still better than CHI or Rockford.
So, I want to see the sights. And I don't remember the roads very well. On the forum, I read about Greenfield, National, and Lincoln. And it looks like we're talking about the 6-30 blocks on the east-west drags. Is there a useful routing I could take? I'm hoping someone can tell me something like: "Exit of 94 on GF, and go. Until you get to. And turn. Then turn again on. And take that to. And turn again onto.
Could someone help me by giving me the directions for a self-guided tour? I really appreciate any help you'd be able to give me.
-
05-23-13 20:14 #2394Regular Member

Posts: 19Either really busy or really empty
Did the stroll on national Lincoln and gf. Didn't see a single sa from 5 to 6, guess either they all picked by your all or it's just dead. The weather was nice.
-
05-23-13 06:16 #2393Regular Member

Posts: 1Villard
Had a dream on Villard eary am BSW .20 damage flute skills 9 while covered.
-
05-22-13 23:05 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 2814Last summer! Good luck. God only knows where she might be now. That's enternity in this business.
Originally Posted by Badger Fan
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 22:12 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 66I saw Jessica last summer when she was splitting time between here and CHI. If you could share her digits I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by Whytlotus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-13 10:48 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah, that definitely looks like her. You don't happen to have digits you could inbox me do you?
Originally Posted by Whytlotus
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






