Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 808 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2401

    Lisbon ave experience

    Picked up a BSW at Lisbon, looked hot but looks like a, crackhead once next to me. I was turned off and she wouldn't leave so I gave her some money so she can get without a fuss. I now know why people don't go to that part of the town, completely not worth the time.

  2. #2400

    North side loop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackaloper  [View Original Post]
    Milwaukee is pretty easy to get around in, it's a big grid system. And the freeway cuts right through the east-end of the "loop". Lincoln Ave is the southernmost of the three main east-west drags and they all run parallel within a few blocks of each other.

    Take the freeway towards downtown, get off at the Becher St exit, go west to 6th St, or east to 1st St, and then south to Lincoln Ave. Head west on Lincoln til you get to Layton Ave (27th St) and head north to Greenfield. Go east on Greenfield til you get back to 6th or 1st and then head north to National Ave. Same deal. You just drove a big "2" or backwards "S". Lather, rinse, repeat. Your mileage may vary.
    I have had some experience on the south loop now but what are the streets names of the north loop? How are the SW there?

  3. #2399

    South loop tour

    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToLust  [View Original Post]
    Years and years ago, I lived south of the border (I think people from WI called us Flatlanders, among other things) , and did my early-adult mongering in milw because Chicago was too crowded and too much traffic. I used to pretend I was going there for the Safe House and a disco called First Avenue (I think) , but always ended up taking a cruise. I'm going back this weekend, and the people from my hometown (on the forum) say Milw is still better than CHI or Rockford.

    So, I want to see the sights. And I don't remember the roads very well. On the forum, I read about Greenfield, National, and Lincoln. And it looks like we're talking about the 6-30 blocks on the east-west drags. Is there a useful routing I could take? I'm hoping someone can tell me something like: "Exit of 94 on GF, and go. Until you get to. And turn. Then turn again on. And take that to. And turn again onto.

    Could someone help me by giving me the directions for a self-guided tour? I really appreciate any help you'd be able to give me.
    Milwaukee is pretty easy to get around in, it's a big grid system. And the freeway cuts right through the east-end of the "loop". Lincoln Ave is the southernmost of the three main east-west drags and they all run parallel within a few blocks of each other.

    Take the freeway towards downtown, get off at the Becher St exit, go west to 6th St, or east to 1st St, and then south to Lincoln Ave. Head west on Lincoln til you get to Layton Ave (27th St) and head north to Greenfield. Go east on Greenfield til you get back to 6th or 1st and then head north to National Ave. Same deal. You just drove a big "2" or backwards "S". Lather, rinse, repeat. Your mileage may vary.

  4. #2398

    Lunch date help?

    Yes, I am back. Anyone have a # or two I could attempt to see today? With LE out so hard and gas only going up, wanted to maybe just set something up for my return. I will return the favor. The boss is out so the mouse is looking for the "cat" if you know what I mean. Help me out if you can.

  5. #2397

    J-La

    Anyone else get a chance with J-la? 24 BSW on 25 and GF. Very friendly and worth the dream.

  6. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatch1  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream on Villard eary am BSW .20 damage flute skills 9 while covered.
    Villard and what were you dreaming on?

  7. #2395

    Not a report so much as a question

    Years and years ago, I lived south of the border (I think people from WI called us Flatlanders, among other things), and did my early-adult mongering in milw because Chicago was too crowded and too much traffic. I used to pretend I was going there for the Safe House and a disco called First Avenue (I think), but always ended up taking a cruise. I'm going back this weekend, and the people from my hometown (on the forum) say Milw is still better than CHI or Rockford.

    So, I want to see the sights. And I don't remember the roads very well. On the forum, I read about Greenfield, National, and Lincoln. And it looks like we're talking about the 6-30 blocks on the east-west drags. Is there a useful routing I could take? I'm hoping someone can tell me something like: "Exit of 94 on GF, and go. Until you get to. And turn. Then turn again on. And take that to. And turn again onto.

    Could someone help me by giving me the directions for a self-guided tour? I really appreciate any help you'd be able to give me.

  8. #2394

    Either really busy or really empty

    Did the stroll on national Lincoln and gf. Didn't see a single sa from 5 to 6, guess either they all picked by your all or it's just dead. The weather was nice.

  9. #2393

    Villard

    Had a dream on Villard eary am BSW .20 damage flute skills 9 while covered.

  10. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger Fan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessica last summer when she was splitting time between here and CHI. If you could share her digits I'd love to see her again.
    Last summer! Good luck. God only knows where she might be now. That's enternity in this business.

  11. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by Whytlotus  [View Original Post]
    Curious if this would be her?
    I saw Jessica last summer when she was splitting time between here and CHI. If you could share her digits I'd love to see her again.

  12. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by Whytlotus  [View Original Post]
    Curious if this would be her?
    Yeah, that definitely looks like her. You don't happen to have digits you could inbox me do you?

  13. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone picked up any BSW at Lincoln or gf? Or are they better at national and Lisbon? It will be much appreciated if anyone you rem, eber the damage or s share their experience with BSW!
    BSWs are all over the normal routes and reported on often. As the others say, do a little reading, it will help you in the long run pick up more tips then just a $ amount.

    If $ is your major concern, the north lops are normally cheaper.

  14. #2388

    Bsw

    Has anyone picked up any BSW at Lincoln or gf? Or are they better at national and Lisbon? It will be much appreciated if anyone you rem, eber the damage or s share their experience with BSW!

  15. #2387

    Careful on greenfield

    Took a stroll down Lincoln and gf tonight. Got the looks from a bit bigger WSW on Lincoln around 26th and from BSW in gf at 14th but about 7 cops in group on bfnat 10th 2 on motorcycle in 8th and rest in bikes down the street. Didn't end up doing anything due to the heavy lp presence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape