Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 8093
-
04-24-13 10:11 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 2243Bingo!
I think you nailed it!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 10:08 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 2243Sam, I have to respectfully disagree. While it would appear that some mongers do have a relationship with an AMP girl outside of an AMP, I have to wonder if that isn't a generalization to the broader community? It is not uncommon for girls to end up in this country via being smuggled in. Now in some cases I suspect that some wanted to come and paid for the opportunity. But even some of those might find when they get here they have to pay back a debt and thus end up working in the AMPs. I guess that is your "start up costs?" And that is non-exploitive?
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
Now perhaps some AMPs might provide free room & board and allow the girls free rain to go to AC, some may not. But court documents will demonstrate that plenty of girls are working off a debt, they have to pay the house a percentage of tips and perhaps add on fees, etc and their movements are controlled. Certainly the fact that once one finds a nice girl they often discover that in a few months she is no longer there? Could that be because the girls get moved around to different cities by the handlers?
But alas, I know, deep down inside some gents prefer not to be exploitative of girls and want to avoid those that are tied to a master, be it a chemical master or another form of control. So with the facade on an AMP we mongers can justify our actions as non-exploitative because we don't see it and it is cloaked in a personal service. We can justify it by thinking we are just going for a "massage" and whatever happens falls into that "consenting adults" exclusion. It certainly is a lot cleaner than picking up a girl from the streets, found in an economically challenged part of town.
But to claim that ALL AMP girls are US Citizens, have legal US status and are free to come to the AMP and leave an AMP at anytime, work when they want appears counter to the facts. Perhaps a few do? I'm just sayin'
-
04-24-13 06:42 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 67Wise words
Next time I'm at Bella I'm going to ask what's up with a date on your day off and she can keep the house fee LOL.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
See how that goes.
-
04-23-13 22:05 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 465Sexual slavery? The only thing close to being tied down to an AMP is some girls have to pay back for start up costs. If you know about AMPs you know what I'm talking about. The AMPs don't kidnap girls and force them to do anything, atleast not the ones we all know about, people that get these ideas probably get the notion from other countries or believe some things they heard, this is 2013. These girls are all here because they chose to be. They can leave whenever they want. They go to the sugarhouse casino some nights, some go on vacations and party and do drugs all night. They work when they want to work. Some of these girls are pretty damn wealthy too, doesn't take a genius to figure out which ones are raking in a lot of money. At the end of the day they are doing it for money and money only. The best GFEs are also really good actors. And to everyone besides the small % of mongers that get to meet outside or dated/married an AMP girl which I won't get into right now-If you disagree next time you visit an AMP ask her if she'll do you for free.
If you don't believe me in what I said about sexual slavery next time you go to any AMP, ask the girl whats up, some will think your nuts for even asking.
CookyJar is correct this is just a job to them, and I agree what "prostitutes" in general choose to spend their hard earned money on is an irrelevant topic.
-
04-23-13 21:14 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: AMPs "Issues"
I may have sounded a wee cold or non-caring in my response to, "Apples and Oranges," when I said, "Who cares!" We all care. No one wants bad things for other people.
Thanks again Cephlapod Love. APMs are not my area of expertise. I have heard of and read about "Sexual Slavery," in the Asian communities. My understanding is that it extends too many other foreign groups, such as Russian and Hispanic. Like I said, I don't know much about it. What I do believe is that there are many secret little details that we mongers know nothing about. We like to think that we are wise and know everything. The truth is that if you don't actually work in the industry there are probably lots of "Dirty Little Secrets," we know nothing about and cannot even imagine.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
Money is the root of all evil. Evil is everywhere; even in AMPs.
CookyJar
-
04-23-13 18:41 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 5563Apples and Oranges
It's not really Apples & Oranges. Not really! It's more like Apples and Apples or Oranges and Oranges – they are both fruits. The difference is more a matter of location than anything else.
I totally agree; to each their own. And! While I agree with a lot of what you sad, I beg to differ when it come to your IV drug use assessment.
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
The laws of probabilities do not tell you what is going to happen, they merely tell you what is likely to happen.
Having unprotected sex is not unlike tossing a coin. If you toss a coin ninety-nine times and it comes up heads each time, then it is not more likely that the next toss will be a tail. The odds stay the same, at 50%. Each sex act is an "independent event." The HIV virus does not know the difference between Sex workers. The virus does not prefer SWers over APM workers.
Also! You are not the first to connect money with the trades. After all, it is the root of all evil. They want your money, not your love or you compassion. After all is said and done, what they do with their money is none of your business. Some will purchase food and essentials, some will pay off the debts and masters, and there are others who'll buy drugs. It's none of my business what happens next to the money after it leaves my hands; just like I don't expects my clients to question what I do with their paychecks. Some guys take their hard earn cash home to the wife, others stop off at the race track or liquid store and then there are some who waste it on hookers or massages. Who cares? Certainly it is my hope that everyone does the right thing; but, in the end – to each his own.
CookyJar
-
04-23-13 15:06 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 2243AMPs "Issues"
Er, well."just doing it for the money" has a double edge to it as well. It is likely that at the "average" AMP the "dirty little secret" you will never be aware of, but is likely happening anyway, and that your presence is supporting, is sexual slavery. Yeah, I know, doesn't seem possible in today's age. But if one read the indictments of CH3, it was pretty clear that was what was going on and why the Feds were involved. So don't think the AMPs are a better alternative, just a different "master."
Originally Posted by PhillyDwag
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 13:48 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 308Apples and Oranges.
The AMP and the Street walker are completely different experiences.
I would have to say the Bella site is about a correct as you'll find with the pics being true. I know for sure that Ari's and Angelina's pics are them. Kelly's is also true. I do agree the other Backpage posts are 100% fake. And most likely the girls working there look nothing like the pictures.
If you're into picking up SW's that is fine. I have always chickened out with trying that. I assume if they are walking the street they have other issues and problems that I don't want to be involved with. I feel they are doing it to feed another habit.
This might be hypocritical of me but I found most AMP ladies are just doing it for the money. Just like any other working stiff going to a job they don't necessarily like to pay their bills and to get by. It a very rare person that actually likes their job enough to continue to do it if they didn't need the money. That is different then a slave to an addictive habit that is destroying their life.
Not saying that all SW are feeding a habit. I do even think some of the guys that see SW are helping them in a real way. Considering the violence they can face on the streets and if it wasn't for their customers they might resort to other means. One of my biggest concerns is the IV drug use, again not saying everyone but obviously the IV use and the real potential for needle sharing has always made me shy away. I am not a prude and love a good BBBJ from almost anyone.
I do like the showers at an AMP and it seems like the whole experience is much cleaner then even some $300 / hr ladies I have seen. The incall also seems to be safer the being out on the streets.
Of course your money can go much further on the streets and that is always a factor.
To each their own.
-
04-19-13 15:33 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 67See love
I've only DATY once at AMP. I wouldn't even know how to approach asking mama that question.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
Wouldn't think mama would know what (DATY) meant.
As far as the BBBJ. I've had it licked before hat went on but head didn't go in where as I would not consider that a BBBJ.
-
04-19-13 12:00 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 2243Reality versus fantasy
CJ, might I suggest something else. Seems like the look of the girl is important to you, in fact paramount, when it comes to paying triple street prices. If that IS indeed the case, I suggest you befriend an incall dude who can set you up with a girl that is definitely the one in the pictures. Maybe up around the 200 range one could find a super hot girl who would allow multiple pops? I'd suggest hawk, but I'm in no place to front for him and I suspect the ladies he finds are a bit more pricey than that.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
But the point of the AMP for most guys is avoidance of many of the street issues, issues that you deal with instinctively. The AMP girls are generally a grade or two above the SW scale, but as you point out some might be more "experienced" than you like. But alas, one needs to recognize that lighting in an AMP is always very favorable to the girls. You'll never see them in the light requisite for a mug shot, so unless one is looking VERY closely they will look much younger / better. Generally the AMP girls will have that petite & slender look to them and the Asian facial features is a bonus to many gents too. I guess if one can see the mugshot face in the girl in an AMP, one is too bored to be there! <grin> But the AMP experience is vastly different from a SW encounter: that is a transaction, the AMP more of a personal services & pampering experience (if done properly).
Thank you for your willingness to take on this journey - try something new. It is a good illustration to newbies. Hopefully others have learned a thing or two from the kind advice several mongers have offered up. The game comes in all forms and there are different strokes for different folks! Good luck on your journey, kimosabi!
-
04-19-13 11:43 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 2243Er, um, ah. Yeah, DATY is available at an AMP and BBBJ too! Maybe not the first visit unless you tell mamasan up front that is what you need. But rest assured it is available. Shoot I remember once, at CH1 the girl was BBBJ-ing me and before I knew it she was riding the bronco with out a saddle. Had to stop her and get suited up, but never have had a girl since do that at an AMP. So yeah, I have found BBBJ available at an AMP and DATY is the girl's preference but its is available.
Originally Posted by BertIsTheName
[View Original Post]
Now going down on a SW? No way!
-
04-18-13 22:01 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 465Ari is no longer there, a new girl Maggie is there now.
I heard Kelly is a pretty good, no bad reviews at all on her
I heard Angelina has crappy rushed service and Maggie I heard she's ok that she used to work at FC a while back but don't know much else about her.
It's cool, we all like to be in our comfort zone, I've never really done anything in the SW scene and wouldn't even know where to start so I know how you feel. One day when things die down a little just check this board or ask who's the hot item during that time I'll be glad to help. Also, I know what you mean about the old providers, only a few years back maybe 2009 2010 younger girls were at a lot of Philly AMPs but now it's only Bella and maybe a few scattered here and there mixed in with the older women.
Good luck and let us know next time when you want to try it out.
Sam Katz
-
04-18-13 21:34 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: AMP Interuptus - Know thyself, dear Monger
Please, don't be insulted.
Thanks Cephlapod Love, you said everything I wanted to say better than I could have ever said it.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
For years now I've been asking myself, why Newbies have so many questions. After all, it is the world's oldest profession. Suddenly the shoe was on the other foot and I was the newbies with all the questions and the jitters.
I still plan on taking the plunge; soon. And! Bella's was and is still my first choice. I'd love to meet up with Ari.
Part of the problem was whether she (Ari or Angelina or Kelly) was really available as advertised in Bella's advertisement. Judging by the reviews in the Massage Parlor Reports thread it could go either way. Some say the ads are/reflect fakes. Some say they've dated Ari. And! The police mug shots never show anyone resembling the hot girls shown on AMP's sites. If you filter though the actual reviews, set aside the reports on massages and showers and things other than the girls appearance, what you are left with are elderly providers.
My plan is to calm down and just do it.
CookyJar
-
04-18-13 17:08 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 1330Amp daty
Believe it. Sometimes the girl positions herself right there and you don't have to ask in any way.
Originally Posted by BertIsTheName
[View Original Post]
My very first experience at a now gone AMP inluded a memorable DATY. Once back in the king size bedroom, she put me on the bed, on my stomach, with my feet hanging off the end of the bed. There was a good 2-feet between my head and the headboard. At the moment, I didn't understand why she had me so far to the foot of the bed. She stripped and started the massage from the feet up to the head, while straddling my body. When she reached my head, she turned around and faced my feet and rubbed my ass, still straddling my body. Then she said "OK, turn over". That put us in the perfect 69 position with her on top. I simply had to take a taste. Or two. Or ten.
-
04-18-13 15:42 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 67Amp daty
If they put a hat on you for CBJ then you'd have to roll in there with a dental dam.
Originally Posted by JCM2767
[View Original Post]
I heard stories of dudes getting BBBJ and what not, but like I said its unbelievable. I thinks dudes just add fantasy shit to their reviews to make that experience better.











Reply With Quote



