Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,831 to 46,845 of 61401
-
05-19-13 18:11 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 977Kirstin BSW Curtis Bay
Picked up Kirstin yesterday around Fairhaven up near Church St.
28 year old BSW, little thick, not petite at all.
She works the whole fairhaven area day time and at night, late hours as well.
Dated her the past few years.
Always demands a fee of .30.
Gladly helped her.
Decent attitude and nice and slow BBBJ.
Never any complaining and has a style like no other.
Digits available for trade or to pros like CLS.
-
05-19-13 18:11 #14570Senior Member

Posts: 254Holly
Wait ANOTHER second! Are YOU talking about Holly from Curtis Bay?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-13 18:05 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 228Holly
Hold on my friend! You've just described 2/3 of the girls in Bmore city. At least tell us what corner. Did she have a "Got Bail" t shirt and corn rows. That might help to narrow it down. LOL
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-13 16:06 #14568Senior Member

Posts: 1788Holly
Wait a second! Is this the Holly that wears flip-flops, smokes Newports and drinks Mountain Dew? I might have seen her on the corner.
Originally Posted by DJCreem
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-13 13:42 #14567

Posts: 540Conkling again
Once again, Conkling is crawling with LE. I saw a hot brunette wearing a skeleton jacket -- popular in the hood -- walking with a AA companion. I am nearly certain I've seen her on Wilkens and I had good reason to suspect that she was a decoy then. I think one of my regulars warned me about her. Anyway, if you operate like I have in assuming that girls hanging out with what look like locals are ripe for the scoop, it may be worth reconsidering. I always taken extra precautions on weekends anyway, or just use phone contacts. BTW, police vans often stationed in Santoni's parking lot these days. Be careful.
-
05-19-13 12:47 #14566Senior Member

Posts: 2344Brigid
I was at D's about a month ago chilling on his couch, I was waiting for Kiara to text me back for a time to meet when This girl walked in and started annoying D. I assume she was asking him about drugs and could he hook her up. After she finished with him she started annoying me about going upstairs for a date. She told me she was on back page and could show me her picture if I didn't believe her. I looked at her face but didn't recognize it. She was dressed like she should be downtown on the block not around that area. She stood out like a sore thumb. She had skin tight dark blue or black leggings on that showed the sides of her legs and ass. On my way out I saw her standing near Fulton waving at every car that drove by. I'm pretty sure this is the girl I saw that day. There is no way she is 5 "10. http://brigid.naughtynsexy.com/index-2.html
-
05-19-13 04:50 #14565Psycho Troll

Posts: 47Is Holly with angel wings tatoo on back neck
Is she like 5 foot and maybe 110 lbs. And has a few piercings including tongue and Monroe done. Pm me for pics and details.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-13 01:46 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 25Long time guy
I remember her, the good ole days are gone. I remember Kathleen, and her daughter Star from Strickland. And many others. Cindy was my favorite back then. She had the nicest tits. She went to are&are at the county for a bit and she looked great when she got back. Those days you could pick what you wanted. Didn't take long for her to fall back into the trap. Damn, some of those memories.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-13 01:38 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 25Top notch
She has a great attitude and great mic skills.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-13 00:58 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 182Holly
Are you guys talking about little Holly about 5 foot. She hangs out around Conkling and Highlandtown? I haven't seen her in a couple years, does anyone have info on her?
-
05-19-13 00:45 #14561Senior Member

Posts: 381CLS, are these your pictures or did you change screen names somewhere along the line?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-13 00:25 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 228Crystal
As of last year she was still in the Delaware / Eastern Shore area. Very nice and talented girl.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-13 23:55 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 228Holly
Which Holly? There are several shapes and sizes that are in different areas at different times. Some blonde some brunette some big some small?
Originally Posted by DJCreem
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-13 23:40 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 312That is damn nice for a street walker. Digits please if you find her again.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-13 19:17 #14557Banned Member

Posts: 5343This Rachel? Mic skills were top notch, no attitude, very pleasant date. Her # at the time was no good so it looks like she has new digits.
Originally Posted by FrederickRider
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





