Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14581
    Quote Originally Posted by Crofton33  [View Original Post]
    Coming down Firday morning, I still find myself working on the Eastside. I was up in Edgewood and worked my way back into the city via Rt. 40. I needed gas so I hit the new Royal Farms by Rt. 40 and 95. I also wanted coffee, since I was headed downtown I figured I could get that at the Dunkin Donuts on 40 across from the Burger King. As I approached the intersection I glanced to my left down Haven and spotted I reddish hair walking towards 40 a couple of blocks away. I pulled into the DD, parked and went in to get my coffee."Extra large coffee, extra cream and sugar please". I paid for my caffeine shot and waited for them to mix my coffee.

    I got my drink tasted it but it wasnt sweet enough so I decided to add more sugar. While I was doctoring my coffee I noticed the red hair that I had spotted a few minutes earlier finall reach the intersection of Haven and 40. She crossed over once traffic allowed and kept walking on Haven; . She looked like she had a nice shape, older girl, but looked good, cleaned, make up, and her hair up in a pony tail. I noticed her nice lean back of her neck and thought how nice it would be to grab her by that pony tail. Hoping she would turn into the DD to get coffe, bathroom, or me, she walked past the establishment and then went out of view. I grabbed my now perfectly tatsting coffe and left.

    I turned right on 40 from DD and headed west. I kept thinking about her and thinking about the request to do a MILF since the girls I post about are all in their 20's. I got to 40 and Highland and decided I would hang a right and double back to Haven just to take a peek. Maybe she was going a long way, maybe she was going to be waiting for a bus. I made my loop back and turn right heading south on Haven and there she was, walking back south the way she just came from. I drove past her and crossed over 40. I saw her walking towards the DD, then turn around and head back away. Bingo, time to do a U and head back. So I did. Once I crossed back over 40, went past DD, got about halfway down the block I pulled another U. She hadn't seen me go by the firstr time, but I did catch her peep me the second time. BY the time I completed my U turn, she already had turned around and was heading back towards 40. I pulled up along side quickly and had my window down."Your looking like a ping pong ball on this half block, get in before we are both called out for a foul". She didn't say anything, looked left and right and got in quickly and we headed off.

    Once in she looked at me still shocked."You threw me for a loop, I didn't know how to react to what you said but I jumped, tell me you aren't a cop" she said."I am not a cop" I said."Feel better?" "Yeah I do" "Well hate to break it to you, I am really sorry." "Oh man! I knew it, I knew it was too good to be true!" she started to whine. I started laughing "I am only fucking with you!" "Oh you asshole! Feel my heart, I was going to start to cry"."Do you really think if I was a cop and I was out here trying to lock people up and you got in and asked my if I was one that I would tell you the truth?" "I guess not" So we chuckled and I kept on my path.

    We made converstion and then a few mimutes later she finally asked where were we heading to. I said someplace where I can get a hold of the pony tail."Oh you like my hair? I just got this color done". We got to the no-tell and got settled in. I freshened up and she started to undress. She was very clean, smelling good, no marks, clean hands and feet. No dirty finger nails. I told her the back of her neck looked really sexy. She smiled and said thank you. She has piercing blue eyes that look great. We discussed the agenda and got to work.

    She has a nice slim figure but shapely. Solid B's to small C's. No fat or rolls, but she is older than the girls out there. At 38 she still looks good. No evidence that she has ever had kids, which she has. We got right into BBBJ which her years of experience came to light. She took it really slow, running her tongue up and down the shaft, kissing my stomach and sucking the boys, then sliding her mouth along my stick to its tip and then sliding me into mouth. As you enter her mouth, she rolls her tongue all around. She works the shaft tenderly with her hand as she licks the head. I grab my phone and start to take pics, and she looks up at me with my dick in her mouth."Nice, action shots and gives me a great tongue on head tip pic with those great blue eyes wide open. She goes back to working on me and I take my one hand and explore her body, working my hand from her breast to her back, down over her ass cheeks and down a round her stomach and until I reach her pussy that was already getting moist. I played with her pussy, but she asked not to stick my fingers in. No big deal.

    Her slow technique was working wonders on me, and I was feeling extra hard. I finally grabbed her by that pony tail and started helping her work her head up and down. I pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth."You trying to choke me?" "Not at all, just trying to get the back of your throat to open up for later" "Whgat makes you think I will do that?" ""Cuause you are a good naughty girl!" She just laughed and went back to sliding her mouth up and down on me.

    I am really hard and feeling like I could pop in a minute if I don't stop. Do we switch up and I placeed her on the edge of the bed, on her back, legs apart and I slid inside her. Even wrapped she felt sliky smooth and was very tight. We started with some steady and I sucked on her nipples. Her head was turned and I could see the side of that neck, so I pushed her head more to the side and did a little bit on the back of her neck. She made a little bit of a noise, but reach around and put her hands on my back and started to hold me tight. I started to pump her deep and grind down on her. I got up on my arms to look down at the action and told her to watch. She did, and afetr a minute I could feel how nice and wet she was. I was grinding her out, and could tell she was going to cum. By the biting of her lip, the pushing back against me, the arching of her back, and the way she was holding me tightly, Her motions got faster and faster and finally she got hers. It felt like to condom broke, but I checked and it hadn't. I told her to let it out. She said she was coming good, but she doesn't moan and it on the quiet side.

    I got behind her and started the K9. She has a nice slim wait giving her a nice shape. From this position you get in deep with her enough to hit the back wall. As I pumped her out, she slowly but surely started to make little noise that got louder and fast. Finally, she gripped the bed sheets and pushed back hard and long and let out a long "Ahhhhhh". I turned her back over because I wanted to pump some more and then be all the way back in her throat when I let loose. I had her legs back a bit and was hittiung it firm, and ablew to hit the back wall. This time, I didn't even have to tell her to look, she was looking on her own. She also was much more audible. She kept lolking up at me with those blue eyes as if to say "thats it, keep going" Finally, she grabbed my arms and pull herself up slightly and gave me "YES, thats it fuckit". Followed by some heavy panting. I waited too long pumping her because I started to come as I was pulling off the wrapper. As the cum started to spew out on her stomach she tried to get doen and put me in her mouth to savor my juice, but most of it ended up on her stomach, chest and chin, but she did manage a sample or two.

    This lady was well worth the time. She has plenty she could teach some of the younger ladies out there. Then again, she isn't just one of the girls, this lady is all woman. She has a number, but I think it might be a house line. She said if she doesn't answer, leave her a message.
    I.

    Is this sexy MILF still around and reachable? I sure would love a crack at her

  2. #14580

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her 3 weeks ago. She was found in her usual location to be found on Pontiac near 4th. I didn't think it was possible but she did get thinner. She was clean and service was good as usual. She no longer stays with her sister and no phone contact.
    I forgot to mention that she has relocated again, but still in the same area. Has a phone now, but minutes are a problem to keep. Got her a big carry out meal, try to get some weight on, the ass bones are a bit painful doggy style.

  3. #14579

    Conkling

    Lots of LE activity on Conkling. Saw a favorite on quiet side street. She said "not now. There are two cop cars watching us." She's never hesitated to jump in before, so I slowly moved on. I guess I'm not good at spotting the enemy at night.

  4. #14578

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her 3 weeks ago. She was found in her usual location to be found on Pontiac near 4th. I didn't think it was possible but she did get thinner. She was clean and service was good as usual. She no longer stays with her sister and no phone contact.
    I just posted about seeing Crystal 3 weeks ago. I head out this evening for a ride and who do I see, Crystal. Went to the motel. Another great session of multiple position activity. Crystal is one of the many girls that I continue to see that truly enjoy being f*ked hard and long.

  5. #14577

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicEye  [View Original Post]
    Am I correct to infer that this is a "publicly funded" vacation? If so, I'm surprised that I don't see a record to that effect when I check the MJCS site.
    The other Tabby returned from vacation the end of April. We met up and very disappointing have not been in contact since.

  6. #14576

    CashOut

    If you didn't know already, CashOut is just a spammer that either steals pics and videos from this and other sites or is an agent of someone who does this and then just puts them on that ccptube page. Either way, the guy is full of shit and should be ignored, like I

    Have now done.

  7. #14575

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Sargent Steel  [View Original Post]
    The Tabby you guys are talking about, actually both Tabby's are on vacation right now. Red hair Tabby should be home late June early July.
    Am I correct to infer that this is a "publicly funded" vacation? If so, I'm surprised that I don't see a record to that effect when I check the MJCS site.

  8. #14574

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any contact with her latley? Haven't seen her for awhile. Last time I did she was walking with her child. I'd love to be able to get Ahold of her.
    I hooked up with her 3 weeks ago. She was found in her usual location to be found on Pontiac near 4th. I didn't think it was possible but she did get thinner. She was clean and service was good as usual. She no longer stays with her sister and no phone contact.

  9. #14573

    Amy

    So I haven't had much luck in the past few weeks. I picked up Amber a few days ago on w / w and she ended up getting an attitude because I was taking too long to pop. In all honesty, I think that's her problem, not mine. But the next few days I have been looking around the loops and just didn't see anything that made me want to stop. In fact, things were kinda depressing. I saw Patty in front of the church one day and god damn! She is really deteriorating. Anyway, yesterday I was out around 8:30 on wilkens and I spotted a cute face chilling on the steps east of the circle between gilmor and S. Carey. She looked decent so I made a loop and scooped her up. She was little bigger than I liked, but not huge by any means. One thing I noticed as soon as she got in was the skank stank. She smelled like spoiled piss and purfume. My little head demanded action so I continued on to the spot. This girl gave one of the best BBBJ I have ever had. It ranks up there with puerta rican Jessica and Lori from that area. She made me pop in a few minutes. Afterwards, she opened my door to spit and gagged a little bit. I didn't really pay it any attention. On the way back, she said her name was Amy, but doesn't have a phone, and isn't out that much. Not sure if I believe the latter but whatever. This morning, I opened the passenger side door of my car and saw a small pile of puke in between the seat and the door. I was just like "what the hell!" Luckily it didn't stink and I cleaned it up. But thats a lesson for me, always check the car after a SW gets out. You never know what you're going to find.

  10. #14572

    No Chance

    Quote Originally Posted by JagStud  [View Original Post]
    My type of girl She is hot me.
    No Chance in ever seeing her. The pictures are not of a baltimore girl. The post was not real if I remember correctly.

  11. #14571

    Tamira

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Tamira a couple months late night walking from her home girls house. She was trying to get a ride so I talk her into hanging out with me for a while. She said Ok and it was on fellas. We played some in the car and then we went back to her aunts house to finish business. She had a very nice personality, some good wet wet and a great BBBJ. She get a A+ from me. No # for her but enjoy the pics.

    pics.http://www.postthatass.com/image/3268
    My type of girl She is hot me.

  12. #14570

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Dawn you mean? Haven't see her around in over a year if it is.
    She looking good bro.

  13. #14569

    Re:Tabby

    The Tabby you guys are talking about, actually both Tabby's are on vacation right now. Red hair Tabby should be home late June early July.

  14. #14568

    Angie. Dundalk Ave

    So I'm not really new, just been lurking for a long time. Entirely pick up on Dundalk Avenue which I find has quite a few hotties despite what some of you seem to find.

    Anyway, picked up this young (24) hottie on Dundalk named Angie. Based off what I have seen here, she is very easily an 8+ on the civi scale even. Black hair to her shoulder, small but cute tits, nice ass and smooth legs (which I love).

    She looked at me like she didn't understand why I pylled over at first, but I knew why she was out so I motioned for her to hop in. Gor in did the LE check and went to her spot.

    Gives a verrrry good BBJCIMS and seemed very at ease. All for .20. I take a while to finish and she got a bit restless at the end but let me handle myself after 20 minutes pf her trying. When I was ready she caught the whole load and gulped it down. Like I said she is very clean looking and extremely cute, so it was surprising to me she didn't try and raise the price or be a general pain in the ass like you would expect. I got the digits and found out for FS is 40 or a 3 way with her friend Kelly (who I have experienced and is chubby but gives the best BBJCIM have er had.) was .60. Got her digits and wiling to trade but only. For. Some. Top notch as this girl is worth it at the high quality and low price. Meeting her. Tomorrow so hopefully. Pics to follow to prove my legitimacy.

  15. #14567

    Holly Anyone?

    I swoop down to Conkling this evening around 10:30, right before the rain started and spotted a hotass blond walking on Conkling. We made eye contact she waved me to a side street, which was smart. Not many girls would think to do that. I would easily rate her 10 SW scale and 8 on civi scale, only because she had some track marks on her arms and some bruising.

    Name is Holly. 27 why. O, she then says "I remember you"! I was like, ok but I don't remember you! I a do not know how the hell some of these girls memories are so good when they are on that candy but sure enough, she repeated the place we went to, my ride at the time. I was impressed. That put things at ease so the negotiations began. I should have went to a hotel / motel with this one. Her requested rates were 40/60. We agreed on $30 for a quick oil change. This girls oral skills is pretty good, what did it for me was watching this hot little blonde bouncing up and down my pole with her mouth.

    She worked me good for about 10 minutes and I can tell she was starting to get restless so I show her what to do to get me to erupt and she did as asked. She caught every last bit of oil and spit. No digits, but she is stays close to Conkling so that is where she can be found. I would repeat next time and upgrade to FS. I did spot redhair Natalie as I was dropping Holly off and she confirmed that she was bitchy as well.

    Has anyone dated this Holly? I don't recall reading about her on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape