Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,876 to 46,890 of 61439
-
05-15-13 22:05 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 94Been awhile.
NT, I haven't heard or in this case read someone using "off the skillet" in a minute! That's taking it waayyy back my friend! LOL
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-13 22:00 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 112Tabby
I spoke with her briefly after her most recent encounter with Uncle Leo, in February. Then she disappeared without a trace. She had been living a few blocks back off Patapsco, but no one back there admits to having seen her lately. If anyone has a line on her, I'd like to be able to get in touch. I had grown rather fond of her, having been one of her first dates when she originally hit the street.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-13 21:33 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Tabby
This is the Tabby who's being asked about. I also haven't seen her since last year. Nice girl with good skills. But the last time we were to meet she flaked out rather spectacularly. Norm.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-13 19:41 #14561Senior Member

Posts: 112B / CB Crystal
I saw her about a week ago on Pontiac at 4th and spoke with her briefly. I didn't bother to get a number. She has gotten SO thin, I wouldn't be surprised if she blew away in the wind a few days ago!
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-13 19:14 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 251Be / cb crystal
Anyone have any contact with her latley? Haven't seen her for awhile. Last time I did she was walking with her child. I'd love to be able to get Ahold of her.
-
05-15-13 12:59 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 36Jamie
Any body know if she is still at budget?
-
05-15-13 10:05 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 31Jessica Pontiac Brooklyn long light brown hair melt your heart smile
Be nice to her. She is real nice.
-
05-15-13 09:40 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 229You know, a lot of bruises on the legs come from them trying to shoot up in the legs and missing.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-13 07:30 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 978Dawn
No it isn't, tall, thin, long dark hair, I believe she said she was American Indian.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-13 06:50 #14555

Posts: 540Natalie
She's a cute little brunette, but she does have red / pink hair now. Very nice ass but reports here indicate that she doesn't like giving head. So I've always just passed on her.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-13 05:13 #14554Senior Member

Posts: 1788Is this the Dawn you mean? Haven't see her around in over a year if it is.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 23:49 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 2419If you look at some of the old posts I'm definitely into 69. I usually bust on their asses, not their face because when I'm ready to go I can't stop.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
Tiffany, Crystall, and Jessica were good for catching a load. All three are gone for awhile now. I think Kat would be game, just never asked. She like a hot load on her ass too.
I also bought the "gimp ball" just for Denise & Ms. Eveready, because they're noisy. Kat just get's into it. I like a woman who enjoys a good crushing. She does get noisy, but not outrageous.
-
05-14-13 23:43 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 2419Just back
I just got back from Chicago. It was cold as hell, but I was downtown and the ladies were off the skillet, son!
Originally Posted by Fredies Dream
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 22:03 #14551Banned Member

Posts: 5343Is she the one with the pink hair? I saw one last Sat night with a nice ass and pink hair but couldn't get her in my ride!
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 22:00 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 570Nitetimer. You the man!
Looks like you were really delivering the goods and Kat was lovin it. She looks like she would be real fun. Wish I was up in your area to sample some of that. If your ever going to be in upstate south carolina let me know and I'll put you on a sure thing.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






