Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,891 to 46,905 of 61441
-
05-14-13 22:03 #14551Banned Member

Posts: 5343Is she the one with the pink hair? I saw one last Sat night with a nice ass and pink hair but couldn't get her in my ride!
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 22:00 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 570Nitetimer. You the man!
Looks like you were really delivering the goods and Kat was lovin it. She looks like she would be real fun. Wish I was up in your area to sample some of that. If your ever going to be in upstate south carolina let me know and I'll put you on a sure thing.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 21:17 #14549

Posts: 540Sweep on Conkling
Big operation on Conkling tonite at 8:30. Five marked cars and 1 van just below intersection of Lombard. 2 girls cuffed and sitting in van. I think one of them was Natalie, hot little HSW who is almost always out. Looks like a few girls moved to Eastern Ave.
-
05-14-13 17:51 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 2419Renee
Here's the second batch, enjoy. I could look at that ass all day.
-
05-14-13 17:49 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 1322Never disappoint Big Man
Nt, quick question: Do you ever get knocks on the walls from your hotel neighbors to lower the noise levels in your room-LOL? You can tell from some of those pics that she's screaming out in ecstacy! She should be visiting you pro bono. Don't ever see you "69" them, not part of your arsenal? Congrats my man, I know you're walking on air after that session.
-
05-14-13 17:46 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 2419Renee
Some pix from my last session with Ms. Perfect ass.
-
05-14-13 15:56 #14545Banned Member

Posts: 5343I used to date a gal named Andrea, I picked her up on Conkling. Is this where you picked her up? She does look familiar.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 15:22 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 677Megan
Met Megan on Conkling this afternoon. Maybe 5'2".105 lbs with short blonde hair. 32 yo and extremely nice 34 B's. Anything I should know before dating her again?
-
05-14-13 14:54 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 2419Leftovers
She has a terrific ass, and gives high fives, hahha.
-
05-14-13 14:19 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat round 2 pt 2
The best of the rest.
-
05-14-13 14:12 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat round 2
Here's some goodies from the 2nd round.
-
05-14-13 14:00 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat pt 2
I love this girls attitude and appetite.
-
05-14-13 13:45 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
This is from the 2 part shower to bed romp.
-
05-14-13 11:57 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 152Reva
With the help of another monger, finally got a chance to see Reva. (Newbies take note that I am not a senior member either. The best / only way to get intel is to TRADE intel!) Said she was mad and snapped her phone in 2. She is working off of her mom's phone. Went to Dundalk to meet her. Gave her above average tuition, expecting above average mic service. Skills were not the best. Was using her hands too much until I told her to stop. Not much suction. Only caught about half. What she lacked in skills, she made up for by letting me roam all over her soft tan fat ass and shaved kitty. Will try CFS next time. She told me she goes to a nearby motel that offers 2 hours for $20. She said I could out her number, as long as no one talks about anything sexual. Please don't ask for her number if you have not put in any work on this forum.
-
05-14-13 11:31 #14537

Posts: 540My suspicion too
I agree. She stands there every day all day.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






