Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,261 to 25,275 of 32173
-
05-15-13 20:56 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 59I got the same have you been here or have you gotten massages before questions at least 3/4 times. I wish there were more too but as I said I got a great massage front and back.
Originally Posted by Daearth
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-13 17:37 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 28He is absolutely right, and that is being one hell of a nice guy just to tell her the service is no good. If one of these third rate broads did that to me, I can guarantee you I would have looked the little chink in the eye and told her "massage finished", walked out, told the mamasan that they should fire this girl immediately, and that they if ever pull that crap again you are going to let LE know the little operation they are running. I would fix their rickshaw real quick. Eye to eye. I wouldn't take that from a first rate girl, much less ones of these low life's. This is probably one more example of guys over tipping. Too bad guys can't get it through their skulls that this is not a love fest.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
One more reminder that (1.) they are "working girls" (and there are a lot better descriptions of them I can think of but it would be deleted) ; (2.) you are there to get serviced; (3.) they are not your girlfriends and you are not special. End of story. Period.
-
05-15-13 07:41 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 526This is where you are supposed to get up and leave. Tell her you don't put up with bad service and let the mamasan know on the way out that you were not happy. Don't disrespect yourself and money.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
BigTigg
-
05-15-13 06:50 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 54I Concur
I must say I agree with all that you said. Kept asking if I've "been to one of "these" spots" before. I stated in MD. Either way, she definitely offered the hands on the muscle action and I finished after some good motion. She was kind of cute and thick. I may go back but ha I wish they did more. Good time though.
Originally Posted by AsianOccasion
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 21:21 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 59LOLat"snip" Thanks and Sorry it was such a long post, I wanted to cover my bases and make sure I left a good detailed report.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 11:58 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 464Welcome and good first post.
Originally Posted by AsianOccasion
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-13 20:13 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 2686Take a penny, leave a penny
So Ping was awesome, but you didn't tell us about her until she's gone?
Originally Posted by Trigr
[View Original Post]
Taking a penny when you need one is all good and well, but how about putting a penny in the tray when you have one?
-
05-13-13 09:03 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 59First Timer
Well I have been lurking for a week or two and finally pulled the trigger on an AMP that I figured was a safe bet.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/an...age-28/7729702
I didn't see any reports on this place, so I might have TOFTT, but I am sure if I RTFF a little more, I may have seen a report on this place. FYI this was my first ever AMP experience.
First of all if anyone is going to go here. The suite is on the right side of the building (doesn't make sense based on the numbering of the other suites). Figured perhaps they had been closed and opened up with a new "address" just by changing the suite number. The suite number was indicated by a paper printed out / taped to the door as opposed to the metal sign on the bricks.
2 door system with a bell on the inner door. Answered promptly by MMS who took me too a room. I was then met by Soo / Sue, a K-girl who appeared to be in her 30's placing her in her mid-late 40's. I would give her a 5 or a 6. She asked me how long, I told her an hour at which point she took the house charge from me and left the room. Upon returning she took me to another room for a TS. Kinda felt uncomfortable leaving my stuff in a separate room, but what can you do really. Fortunately other than my cell / cash, everything else was locked up in my vehicle. TS was nothing special in that I couldn't gauge how my massage session would go after that. But I still had high hopes. The massage session I would rate a 8/10 as far as the actual massage, Soo really knew what she was doing with that, she worked out all the knots in my back. That said, I was kinda worried that after the flip she wouldn't know what I wanted due to the lack of sensuality, but before the flip it started to get a little more sensual so after the flip it was evident which muscle was tense and needed the most attention. After the flip she didn't touch me, she hovered her hands over my stomach and said "Where" to which I replied EVERYWHERE. She then said "show me" so I took her hands and placed them on the tense muscle that needed the most attention on the second half of the massage. Nothing else was discussed wrt tip which I thought was nice. She knew what I wanted, and I knew what was expected afterwards. OTC roaming was allowed (man her ass was rock solid, which surprised me for an older woman). Typical NOVA finish.
Overall I would go back, if I want a great all around massage beginning to end, I will see Soo again, if I am not so much worried about the actual massage I will likely sample another.
Tipped .4 on my way out the door.
-
05-12-13 18:15 #6905Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for massage therapist
First Health use to be open in Seven Corners (Falls Church / Annandale area) a while back. Had the most awesome massage therapist there, Ping (not the golf clubs.). Anyone familiar with her or where she's at now?
-
05-11-13 20:13 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 39Miss VA
Yeah, she seems to get great reviews, but I found the whole experience very non-sensual and her looks were hardly inspiring.
Originally Posted by MeeGook
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-13 17:26 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 1959NOVA blows
And not in a good way.
PC out
-
05-10-13 06:57 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 33Independent massage in sterling
Saw Ms Virginia last week. Reasonable massage, definitely professionally trained. Attractive provider. Ending was mechanical and menu was VERY restricted. For price, think there are better options out there.
C-AMP in Alexandria near Swan continues to be my go to place.
-
05-08-13 18:25 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 70Bwt
Before the previous closing, I had several really nice times there. The girl was really cute, affectionate and fun. Haven't been back in a while, although I have been tempted to see if she is still there. Alas, I don't remember her name but she was fun and not jaded.
Originally Posted by Any Mouse
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-13 08:45 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 418It was like that at one point last year. No bell and no open sign. I went back a few months later and it was open again. Everything was as normal with a woman I had never seen before working. I never asked what happened.
Originally Posted by Any Mouse
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-13 05:25 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 201Relax-Center
I had a positive experience there a few months back (
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1705566
) but returned recently and it was not as good. I was a bit rushed, to be fair. But neither the massage nor the ending were well done. Still, provider's attitude was pleasant, not rude. I think she called herself Jenny. Claimed to be the owner. Anyway, she said the girl I had fun with last time was fired for having too much fun. So I don't plan to go back.











Reply With Quote





