Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6875
-
05-11-13 22:50 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 465Just curious how old did she look? Since mamasan forgot to post her age on the website.
Originally Posted by Cambria
[View Original Post]
Looking for another AMP to go to these days, any suggestions?
-
05-11-13 18:04 #1579Regular Member

Posts: 36I stopped by Bella last night and was given Tara. Seemed very busy even though it was pouring outside. She's no stunner, I would give her 6. 5/10 in looks, long skinny legs, a little cute smile. Friendly attitude so so English. TS was nice and slow, she was not as receptive to DATY as I like but it was ok, I love it when they really get into it. Rode on top after CBJ for quite a while before asking to change positions. Finished doggie, overall I would describe her as "friendly". Will not repeat though, want to try Corey next trip around.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-13 07:11 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 143It could be appearance. Sometimes lilly gets girls who are duds, looks wise, and sometimes performance wise. If the guys don't like her, she sends her on her way, and she brings in new girls,
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
Some girls don't want pics, some do with blurred faces, and somed just don't care.
Time will tell which one this one is.
-
05-10-13 09:56 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 465Strippers live around the area go out have cars see boyfriends have other jobs take classes etc (yes I know AMP girls also do things too but not growing up here or went to school here etc I doubt they know many people) but I know what you mean my friend. I wouldn't think she is flat out ugly I said probably a little ugly, but I know Lily don't bring ugly girls in general so I'm guessing just average plain looking, again I may be wrong just one mans opinion, will have to go see for myself soon.
I meant temporary as in they'll be gone in a few weeks at most whereas Gloria will stay long, just something I heard from a source. Ofcourse our time is only an hour sometimes less.
Anybody know about 813 Samsom Bali Spa and the line up there?
-
05-10-13 01:28 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 308Better then a fake pic.
I rather no pic then a fake pic.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
I know plenty of hot gals that hate to have their picture taken. She could have other reasons such a family of a boyfriend that doesn't know but is suspicious. I ran into a few strippers that drove down to the Philly area from NY to work just so they wouldn't run into people they know. I would be surprised the reason she is camera shy is she is flat out ugly.
LOL, they are all temporary hopefully for about an hour! HaHa!
-
05-09-13 13:29 #1575

Posts: 100Sue
I'll be in Philly this weekend. Hope she's still there, sounds like a fun lady.
Originally Posted by Squiggy
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-13 23:06 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 465Camera shy = probably a little ugly.
It's supposed to be an advertisement right? She don't want to market herself because she doesn't look marketable maybe. Just my thought I may be wrong.
Long Legs and long hair with a great smile? Should've atleast wrote sexy body, eager to please or something like that.
Don't worry your little favorite girl will be back. And these new gals are temporary. Trust me.
-
05-08-13 18:43 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 308Bella
Looks like everyone's fav Angelina is gone from Bella.
New girls. Only 2 have pics. 3rd gal Tara is camera shy. New girl Corey website says pics are a few years old. Site says she wears braces with a school girl look. Interesting.
-
05-05-13 09:49 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 121Squiggy:
Originally Posted by Squiggy
[View Original Post]
You are 100% correct. She was in Ohio and we are glad she came back East. If you are ever here, give me a blast a few days in advance and I'll update you.
-
05-02-13 12:01 #1571Regular Member

Posts: 12I think I might want to defend her hemorrhoids. I will occasionally get them after a long bowl movement or after a spout of the runs. It has nothing to do with an STD or anything its just a blood vessel that located in the anus that has swelled with blood from pressure. The main culprit being that you're pushing too hard for too long to excrete your duty. I will usually sit down on the toilet for 10-15 minutes but now I will cut it down to 2-3 minutes.
Originally Posted by Cambria
[View Original Post]
Just wanted to clear that out for you if there was any misconceptions about it. But I do understand why people would find it revolting.
-
05-01-13 14:27 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 465Anyone try Gloria yet?
-
04-28-13 10:02 #1569Regular Member

Posts: 36I guess its YMMV because she said no to DATY, I tried twice.
Originally Posted by BertIsTheName
[View Original Post]
Hemroids? Yuck.
-
04-26-13 09:07 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 312Sue
I believe Sue worked in the Warren Ohio under another name. Probably the best I every had. Best shower. Friendly. Makes you feel like she loves what your doing. Dresses in great outfits. Usually greets you in one outfit. Then after the shower changes to another. Wish Philly was not so far.
Originally Posted by LuvumBare
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 07:58 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 465Mr Herm
YIKES ! If I ever saw Mr pretty large Herm staring back at me I'd probably fall off the bed in shock and disgust! Then get back up gather my thoughts and tell her to finish me by HJ as fast as possible in the semi dark. Then leave and smoke to try to forget the experience. Sucks.
Originally Posted by BertIsTheName
[View Original Post]
Man, you called and mama said all 3 were available, then once you arrive only 1 is available? and you came right over. Next time opt to wait or come back in a half hour. I'm sure one of them would've been done by then. But the sure thing would've been just saying you want to make an appointment for Maggie when can I see her when you were on the phone.
And I heard a lot of places just rotate girls by customer unless someone specifically requests another girl. I guess so the money is more evenly distributed. But at Bella everyone had their favorites, especially Rachel. I got to see her before she left, had to see what all the hype was about, all the talk about her was true very true. She is one of the best hands down.
-
04-26-13 06:24 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 67Ha ha no shit.
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




