Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 459 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 6878
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1568
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    They also go on "vacation" when Aunt Flo comes to visit.
    Ha ha no shit.

  2. #1567

    Why Philly is chosen.

    Quite some time ago, I was informed (at an establishment in Wynnefield / Bala Cynwyd, not an AMP) that the "girls" are usually sent to Philly any one of three reasons. First, when the "house" notices a slump in traffic, tipping, or a hesitance to schedule an appointment by their more frequent customers. Secondly, when too many complaints are registered by the customer base, and finally, when the girls start showing signs of burnout.

    "Houses" have networks in several states, and very often, the newer girls will receive their "training" in low-key markets to gain the experience necessary to enter the New York markets. For some unknown reason, many of these girls hailed from the Akron, OH / Cleveland, OH region.

    Whether this scenario holds true with AMP's is unknown to me, however, I'd imagine they operate using a similar rotational method.

  3. #1566
    They also go on "vacation" when Aunt Flo comes to visit.

  4. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of the place on Walnut? Worth a shot of coming on for weekend?
    If you are talking about Hollywood Spa on Quince and Walnut, it's not so great. Tried it in February and all I can say is mediocre women along with mediocre service. One of the most boring AMP experiences I've ever had.

  5. #1564

    Bella

    Well boys. Made it there today. Called ahead and asked who was there.

    Was told Angelina, Kelly, Maggie. Said cool I'll be right over.

    Walked in got grilled asked to see Maggie. Told she was busy. Asked for Kelly. Blah keep pushing Angelina. (I'm thinking she hasent had great reviews on here ). Said ok then I was already in the door and if I walk out I might not be welcomed back.

    Angelina is cute. Not as outgoing as Ari was but I can make anyone have a conversation.

    Ts was blah. Very robotic. Small talk. Back to room it was on little titty rub on the back and turn over.

    CBJ was pretty good. Fellas I actually got a chance to DATY. (thumbs up)

    On to mish. For 10 minutes but she keep her fingers wrapped around big jimmy. I'm thinking WTF.

    Anyhow she asked if I like doggy so no problem. Started with the finger shit again wouldn't let me go balls deep.

    Fellas I look down and there's a pretty large hemroid looking back.

    I just made myself finish as the site of it made me gasp.

    Weird thing is after cleanup she wanted to cuddle and actually started to fall asleep on me.

    I just wanted to leave as I have better things to do than cuddle.

  6. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by BertIsTheName  [View Original Post]
    Well I'd think girls would simply take the pay cut and come here because Philly flat out has less population and they'd have to deal with less volume. (Maybe they need a break / they are human and not machines).

    I do agree about more / better variety. They need to set standards, can't see 40+ bringing in buku house fees.
    When they need a break, they go on "vacation". Why would they go somewhere where It is slower, and they make less per customer?

  7. #1562

    More money in NY

    Quote Originally Posted by BertIsTheName  [View Original Post]
    Well I'd think girls would simply take the pay cut and come here because Philly flat out has less population and they'd have to deal with less volume. (Maybe they need a break / they are human and not machines).

    I do agree about more / better variety. They need to set standards, can't see 40+ bringing in buku house fees.
    I was in NYC around time sqr a few years ago. The AMP was out of an apartment. The total fee was 200.

    So let's do the math. So the ladies are let's say 140 or 130 per customer. In Philly they're making 100 per after the house fee. Let's say they see 8 guys vs .5 guys in Philly. Do the math. Not saying what their actual numbers are, this is just an example. I would assume if you're a young hot k-babe white guys in NY look just like white guys in Philly. If you can make more in NY, you'll work in NY.

    Of course that lady I saw in NY was smoking hot. All of them were very very hot. You would have to go back to the old CH1/1442 days above Westy's to find that again under one roof.

    Philly is where they come when they are no longer A-level.

  8. #1561

    NYC vs philly

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Bert, I agree with you 100, Philly needs atleast 3 Bellas for some competition and variety. It would be great if they had even 2.

    If you've been to NYC, they have like 4 or more Bellas and a bunch of just regular nothing to write about AMPs. Super beautiful girls at some of the AMPs in NYC. Think about why "some" girls come to work in Philly for 160 instead of NYC when they get 200 a session there. Hmmmm.
    Well I'd think girls would simply take the pay cut and come here because Philly flat out has less population and they'd have to deal with less volume. (Maybe they need a break / they are human and not machines).

    I do agree about more / better variety. They need to set standards, can't see 40+ bringing in buku house fees.

  9. #1560
    Phillydawg:

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen
    Only FC looked for an alternate host.
    Thanks for correcting me. I should have said only Bella Found an alternate site. Sorry guys!

  10. #1559
    Bert, I agree with you 100, Philly needs atleast 3 Bellas for some competition and variety. It would be great if they had even 2.

    If you've been to NYC, they have like 4 or more Bellas and a bunch of just regular nothing to write about AMPs. Super beautiful girls at some of the AMPs in NYC. Think about why "some" girls come to work in Philly for 160 instead of NYC when they get 200 a session there. Hmmmm.

  11. #1558

    Still Going Strong At 57

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvumBare  [View Original Post]
    For the next couple of weeks, Sue will be working out of the 1022 spa. It is the orange door. She and Jung are there. She is then going to take 2 weeks to get her new place setup and ready to go. You can call or text for an appointment. I spent a few hours with her last week as noted on a couple of other boards. She still is the best service provider on the East Coast.

    'bare
    Will she be accepting her Ohio fans at her new place? Happy Mongering.

  12. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I guess that kills my chance for service in Philly. I was going to try again end of this month when I am there.

    Thanks for info
    Yeah, well. Not that anyone would want to do it this way. One could lead with a company picture I'd as prof of who you are not?

    Might as well put on your best face and give it a shot. It will only cost you some time to find out and you may be surprised. Just go with no expectations, be cool and see what happens.

  13. #1556

    Bella has a site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    Engbest:

    There was a time when FC and Bella both had websites hosted by G- D. After the bust at #42B (too close for comfort, I guess) both websites came down. The.'s are self-imposed. Only FC looked for an alternate host.
    Bella has a site for a few months with actual pictures and a funny video. I haven't seen a new FunCity site is there one?

  14. #1555

    Sue from DaDaDa

    For the next couple of weeks, Sue will be working out of the 1022 spa. It is the orange door. She and Jung are there. She is then going to take 2 weeks to get her new place setup and ready to go. You can call or text for an appointment. I spent a few hours with her last week as noted on a couple of other boards. She still is the best service provider on the East Coast.

    'bare

  15. #1554

    Walnut

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of the place on Walnut? Worth a shot of coming on for weekend?
    I asked the same question awhile ago. Probly page 4/5.

    I was told its nothing special.

    When I joined not long ago, I read all AMP posts and actually learned a lot.

    Goodluck

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape