Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,041 to 47,055 of 61438
-
05-05-13 22:39 #14398Senior Member

Posts: 149New ground? Inverness / Parkman
In town for a quick visit I cruised BC / B on Friday night but dead dead dead. Looped up Patapsco to Washington, just north of Ptapsco spotted a brunette spinner on Washington. When I looped around she was off the main road on Parkman. Her name was Courtney, a bit noddy but a nice time and could ride like a ranch girl. When I dropped her off she had me go left on Inverness, where I saw another SW a block west of Washington. I looped back later but nobody there. Courtney said she lives near Wilkens but doesn't walk there due to high LE presence.
-
05-05-13 22:23 #14397Senior Member

Posts: 977Na Reva has a Mexican boyfriend, I saw him clearly. And she has a few wigs.
Originally Posted by Green Machine
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 22:07 #14396Senior Member

Posts: 229Didn't you know, the camera adds like 10 pounds. It's really smaller in person.
-
05-05-13 22:06 #14395Senior Member

Posts: 229Hey Klove buddy, empty your PM box. It's full and I'm trying to PM you
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 21:19 #14394Senior Member

Posts: 381That funny SirD, I just ran across Stephanie on FB, she's friends with some friends of mine. They had some pictures posted of her and her new baby and boyfriend, she looks all cleaned up and fuckable finally. Hard to believe but she comes from a very well to do family.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
Shitty
-
05-05-13 21:02 #14393Regular Member

Posts: 3Nadia
I am trying to make sure it is the same person. Do you know if her digits start with "347".
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
05-05-13 20:57 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 381I'm newer than you fellows but I'm starting to feel lonesome. Very few of the old timers that were here when I got started still remain. My how things have changed.
Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock
[View Original Post]
Shitty
-
05-05-13 17:29 #14391Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jenna
Had the pleasure of seeing one of my favorite girls today, Jenna. She has been away a while, living in Virginia. She had to come back around here because of family, so she will be here for only another couple of months. As always, she let me take a bunch of pictures but won't let me post them. Damn. She is very good at what she does and very good looking, too. I always enjoy my time spent with Jenna. When she is out she takes the name "streetwalker" quite seriously, because she never stands still, always walking somewhere on the Blvd. Or Wilkens. Most things she is okay with, but anal and pictures are definitely NOT on the menu.
-
05-05-13 15:38 #14390Senior Member

Posts: 2419I still haven't had the pleasure of Miss Kiara's company, just talked to her around the way last summer. As far as mouth's open, I just ride the wave, and let them make whatever face or noise that they please, Hahaha.
Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
[View Original Post]
I definitely need to meet Kiara again though.
-
05-05-13 15:31 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 2419[QUOTE=Cls9637; 1754237]
I don't know if the WS fellas got her, but I do miss her; really enjoyed her company a lot.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 15:26 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 2419Just to let you know it is functional. Usually 3 x a day if lucky.
Its no good if you don't share your blessings, haha.
-
05-05-13 15:24 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ranee
Miss perfect ass is watching a movie w / me right now. She beat me into a coma earlier, hahhaha.
-
05-05-13 15:18 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 2419Actually I got them from Walmart, w the pillows and etc. Haha
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 14:04 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 254Nadia
Nope. Different girl. And a whole lot cleaner and "tastier" than the one you're thinking of.
Originally Posted by DJCreem
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 13:32 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 1788[QUOTE=Happy One; 1754136]The warrant squad is looking for her real bad if they didn't already grab her. Roy used to be Mindys BF before, very controlling.
[/QUOTE
I think that's what I meant when I said she'll be away a while.











Reply With Quote





