Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,356 to 20,370 of 23674
-
05-05-13 21:05 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 733Lots of good girls
YMMV Hollywood
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
It's good to hear that "good " girls can be found. I know generalizations are just that and there are always exceptions. Human nature is what it is, and many girls given the time and motivation can and will work the system to their advantage. We want sex and they want support. It is a marketplace subject to supply and demand And BTW, I'm am fully invested in seeking out these good girls and have found many But the fact is that they are selling their wares (thank G!) The acid test for "goodness" is whether you would approve of your daughter doing this on the SB side. LOL I already know the answer to that.
I used to be idealistic until I discovered my dear ATF # 1 had 3 of us on the hook. In spite of that I strive to find that one who is happy with one guy, loving, romantic, girlfriend like (GFE in escort parlance). I have to admit though that I can't find a $100 girl who is a keeper. I could keep 3 of those / week.
So, I see my ATF # 3 tomorrow night for an overnight, and have a super hot Pot meeting me for dinner Tuesday, and an AA hottie on Thursday. This week should be good if it all lines up as planned.
-
05-05-13 15:32 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 5603There are a few high moral character girls on the sites. They are naturally attracted to older guys. Money is not the prime objective. They want the total package. They will not have sex with more than one guy at a time. But they need a lot of emotional support. Typically they all want overnites (a good qualifier). No girl is spending 24 hours with you and having sex 2 or 3 times for $ because they are a gold digger.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 15:27 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 5603Have to disagree here. I am 59 and I have an endless supply of 18 to 20 year olds at my disposal. And thats at $ per date max.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 13:36 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 43I hope your right, but I remember in 05 when the craigslist scene was great, because all the chicks who were too normal or pretty.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
To ever walked the streets, now had a venue to make money. You were able to find great girls at affordable prices, but then those girls start leaving the scene, and all you were left with was low end trash. Craigslist shut down, so the non pro scene was good for awhile and now its horrible. The backpage scene opened up at thats worse then craigslist towards the end of it run as far as quality of girls, even though the economy was way better in 05. These scenes can reduce in quality really fast, because the good looking chicks either find a long term boyfriend or improve their financial situation. I'm already seeing a decline in quality in SB scene from a year ago. There will always be low income girls, but hot college graduates will start to decline, along with the hott milfs.
Especially the White, Asian and to lesser extent Latin woman.
I could be wrong, and with advertising from CEO's of these SD sites, along with the fact that alot of these girls.
View this as normal, respectable and more moral than escorting, that there will always be a baseline of quality.
For all of our sakes, but I don't want to take any chances.
-
05-05-13 11:55 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 313Morality?
FredMore,
Good thoughts Fred. I agree with a lot of it. But when it comes to the morality part I have a different take. I am not trying to get into a debate. But frankly if she is immoral for doing this then what are we?
I do not consider paying for a SB to be immoral. If I did I would not do it.
I have yet to find a free piece of ass. The most expensive pussy I have ever found is my wife she costs me about $70 grand per year. And I don't even want to think about what my CPO is on that one. And the experience is not all that great.
Morality is about doing what is right. Not about what society says you should do. I think society is pretty fucked up on this one. In fact it is society that has forced us into these underground arrangements.
I look at it like this. I am not hurting anyone. I am not forcing anyone to do anything they would not want to do. In fact I make sure my babies are all in, if they are not I walk away. I do not hurt myself. I look at it as if I am making the world a little bit better place by helping these babies out.
Any way my two cents.
Lets be careful out there.
Revvo
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 10:58 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 733The Endless Summer
Don't worry Rob, This ship has sailed and the cat's out of the bag. The young girls will keep on cumming because they like it, the old gals because they have too.
Originally Posted by Rob Taylor
[View Original Post]
This Sugar life is a matter of public record and girls know easy money when they see it. Worst case scenario for a sugar baby, she gets a free dinner and / or drinks and ducks out on a Pot SD who she doesn't like the looks of. Best case she gets cash or stuff to bang a guy who is actually attractive to her and a good lover. All the while continually prospecting for another bigger and better payday. Some girls run a string of SDs all paying her for the privilege of fucking her. Morality doesn't seem to enter into it anymore. The bottom line, a girl with "good" morals would never enter this world for any reason. Period. All the rest of the 80 % come up with an rationalization to take money for sex.
My current ATF HCG found me and referred her sister to the site. The sister is keeping a string of multiple guys who are squiring her around, feeding her, fucking her. My girl might be doing that also, but she "says " not. After all, if SB A is getting $ 1000 / month from SD 1 for one day / week, why not line up another 2 Daddies to clean $3000 / month or more? And nobody is the wiser. SD #1 is 200 miles away#2 is 50 miles #3 is 1000 miles. Men do it, I'm sure the girls all do it as well.
-
05-05-13 00:07 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 43Update brothers
I have been having luck in my regular dating. I'm banging one latina and a mixed girl. I met at the bar for free and dating expeneses like drinks. I still want to enjoy the sugar while I can the economy is getting better, so that means the quality of girls will decrease to just low income girls. My economic projections have the economy getting better in 2014. So I decided to enjoy the last of the golden era. I signed back up to SA and tried sd4me. I am looking just for one at the most two high quality SD's since I am enjoying free pussy now.
POT1A- AA 22 thick average body cute face seems normal senior in college, has a full time job.
We talked on the phone she seems pretty normal sent me pics of her huge thick ass, but I offered to meet.
At a hotel first meet she agreed as long as we met outside first. This gave me a huge feeling that she was a non pro.
I am not in the market for a non pro only legitimate sugar babies, plus she seems to be on the site everyday.
So I decided not to pursue contract denied.
POT2- Mexican ok body great rack. 23 yr old, she seemed very needy and said she met one sugar daddy at a hotel.
But didn't do anything because he couldn't get hard, and she complained he was fat. She is too needy and has a non pro vibe contract.
Denied.
POT3- 22 Italian / Greek great rack great body cute face, her dad is Lawyer, who is now only sending her money for her rent, because she ran up her credit card bills. Graduated from Michigan State University. She seemed really normal and had a good job she makes 45K a year and her dad pays her rent, and she still needs money for luxurys's what the hell is wrong with kids now a days. Any.
Way Wedsday we meet at the most expensive restaurant in Chicago, She orders 75. 00 worth of food and drinks, only eats a third of it. She made it up with decent conversation, she seemed pretty normal just a little naive about life. Any way she comes over my apartment for drinks today. We finally talk specifics about allowance. She ask for 2000 a month. I tell her how about we do 400 a meet for three times a month and see how things go. She hesitates, but agrees I should have talked her down to 300-350, but Chicago is a competitive market and she is a good catch. We get down business good oral technique and the sex ok, but then I realized. I'm already out of $$$$$ when you add her allowance plus the dinner. So I decide to get my moneys worth, I break out my video camera and ask her to walk around the house naked with a butt plugg up her ass while I film her from behind. She is a suburban girl so kind of hesitated but I convinced her and got a good homemade fetish tape, and recorded us banging the second time, and got a hardcore video. I will keep her around for atleast a month but she is expensive and I may way to free up money for other.
Adventures in the summer. Contract Approved.
-
05-04-13 23:54 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 229The 'baroness. NIce to see I was not alone.
You are not alone. She contacted me a few times and when I responded and declined all. She did became "the viperess."
Originally Posted by ICantGetNo
[View Original Post]
NIce to see I was not alone.
-
05-04-13 22:54 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 733Youngsters
Don, the young hotties must be all over you. Oh to be 30 ish again and have the $$ to mine this treasure chest. YMMV at any age but being
Originally Posted by Donwhite
[View Original Post]
60ish definitely puts me in the back seat. Heck, even 40 yr olds are "young stuff" to me LOL. I think 30 to 40 is the optimal age for the 20 yr olds which I like.
"The Baroness" has been working SA and SDFM hard. I have gotten very aggressive proffers from her on my profiles on each site. She appears beautiful but her price was in the upper $ hundreds as I remember. She is too mercenary for my likes.
-
05-04-13 19:05 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 313Second Report This Week
There is so much happening that I have to report in again. Mainly so I can keep it all straight in my head. As usual there was some good and some bad. But overall it is moving in the right direction. I am getting to the point of saturation. And so far I do not have one 100 baby. So this aint cheap.
REVVOATF: Not too much to report here. We are planning a trip together. She is the only one I would trust with this. I have a business trip and think I am going to fly her out to me after the business part is over. She is a educated a professional, very discreet and understands how to keep a low profile. She even volunteered to stay in the hotel room the whole time. She does not cost or spend a lot of money. I may have to get her on an allowance. Plus she gives such great head. So many good things here. Did not see her all week she was working out of town all week. We will get together this coming week. The only thing about her is she is fun but not as exciting as some of the other babies. She is more quiet. But that also makes her more reliable and more trustworthy.
REVVOPOT1: Now this one is a hot one. Man I really really like this one. Probably too much. But that is the way I am. She is a beautiful 26yo MILF and she lives actually in another state. But the drive between us would be about 2 hours each. She models and is a mom. (I know I have talked about a few of these being models, but that is what they tell me and I have seen their work. I don't think any are supermodel types. But my little ATF has been in a lot of magazines). Anyway this little MILF was very conservative when I first contacted her. Did not respond until the second email. She has never done any of this before and is also married, and wants to be careful. But sure enough as we texted and talked more she got more and more heated up. We have connected very well and she has become quite responsive. She is married and is ready to get away for an overnight. In two weeks. She is so sexy, so beautiful, and ready for a man to really fuck her well. And I am just the daddy for the job. But I have also learned being in the sugar bowl that anything can happen. So we will see.
REVVOPOT2:I am plugging a new POT in here since the last one flaked. You know it would be nice if these babies would put in their profile that they are flakes. LOL Anyway this new one contacted me from a city 3 hours away but that I go to on a regular basis. Very cute, had two SD's before. Possibly Nando1 material. Looks real good in a bikini. A little hard. But she is coming around. 22yo white I would give her a 7/8/6 right now. This is a work in progress and frankly I am not going to kill myself over her. But I think I will use this as an experiment to practice certain techniques I have theories on.
REVVOPOT3:As I said in my last report this one was a bit of a disappointment so I am moving on. Funny thing is I think she knows this too because she is not contacting me as much either. So I will plug a new one in here. This new pot lives near by and is a handful so far. Could be a serious GPS. But she has a profile picture that shows and xray shot of a woman giving a man deep throat. It is hilarious. And she says she can do this for me. Haha. Anyway she sent me pics and she is a gorgeous latina, has had two SD's before is 22yo I give her a 9/9/7 for right now. Probably wants way too much money but we will see.
REVVOPOT4: Another flake from last report. I do not have one to plug in here so I will leave it blank for now.
REVVOPOT5: Very hot looking asian 37yo, flaked on me. Only got the M&G appointment but never really chatted and never was able to get her to send me more photos and number. This is a very bad sign of potential flaking. I think these types are so deep into trying to source the best suitor that they miss having any fun and enjoying anything. She probably did me a favor by not showing. Anyway she is gone. I am going to have to work on a cheat sheet on flaking behavior.
REVVOPOT6: Now this one is hot and good to go. 25YO divorced MILF, she is very cute, but appears to be a little heavier than her photos. This happens to me a lot. Still working on my screening techniques on this one. I am going to give her a new rating of 8/7/9, she was a 8/9/7 before. We met last night and really had a good, w time. She is very nervous. Has a friend that is coaching her and is very genuine and sincere. I really like her and even though she may be a little heavy around the hips she is very sexy and beautiful face. Plus she really likes me and wants to fuck bad. She has that kind of innocent horny MILF thing going on. That she really needs some sex bad. She has a real job is responsible, a nice car and two small kids. Plus she is very submissive and wants to follow my lead. By the way I look for this and most women want to be submissive they are just waiting for a man to take the lead. Especially in the bowl what do you think all of this sugar DADDY stuff is about anyway. So we had a great date. Did some smoochin but could not do a lot since we were in separate cars in a valet parking line. But she kisses real well and is hungry for more. We are scheduled to meet for lunch and the FC on Tuesday.
REVVOPOT7: I am starting to like this one more and more. Very enthusiastic and ready to please. Once again wants to be submissive and try to make me happy. Just wish she was not so hurting for money. That creates desperation and then they can do crazy things. But she has promised me that she will be my best sugar baby ever and that she will give me the highest quality experience. This one is a spinner and I am looking forward to the experience. We are scheduled for Monday first visit to the FC Going to try to start her at 150 and she how it goes.
REVVOPOT8: This NANDO1 is probably going to fall off of the list. She has no clue what she is doing. She tried to get me to send her money for doing nothing. She has talked to me about including my wife so she will feel less uncomfortable about the whole thing? She is out there and I do not have the time to rehabilitate her. She never once mentioned what she would do for me. Just what I could do for her and my wife. People like this are doomed to failure in life. Because they do not have any clue on how to give value. Kind of sad really. But then there are a lot of sad people on that site.
REVVOPOT9:This one is a live one. She is a cute redhead. But once again is not as good as her pic. She has put on about 15 lbs since the pic. She now waitresses at IHOP and realizes that is a problem for her weight. Very open minded. Very intelligent, beautiful milky white skin. Good to go for the FC next week. She has a boyfriend he knows what she does and approves. She has lot of the piercings and has offered to remove them if it is a problem. But I am stretching my open minded muscles and told her no. We definitely got some looks at the Starbucks we just did not look like we go together. But she is cute and I can get real kinky and freaky with her if I want. Never talked money but she had an SD before so I don't think I can go too low. Probably try 200.
REVVOPOT10: This is the latina I told you about that just did not look that good in person. I stopped putting any effort into this one. She really wanted to meet and was ready to get fucked. Then she brought up money. I offered 150 and she told me it was too low. She then countered with 500! And I politely declined saying it was too high. I got to tell you if this chick can get 500 with her weak personality, fat dumpy body, and ok head I would be amazed. I may spend 500 to 10 nuts with her. But I don't think I could stick around for the time and effort to get to 10 nuts. She did me a favor by asking too much. This one is dropping off the list.
List is getting consolidated. I am not even pursuing any more at this time. Next week I have 4 fuck sessions Monday is POT7, Tuesday is POT6, Wednesday will be POT9, and Thursday is my ATF. I am going to be completely drained of all fluids by the end of the week. And the following week I am scheduling a meet at a beach town for an overnight with my potential ATF POT1. I believe the list will get shorter moving forward. I only have so much time and money. Next week is going to be expensive. But I have been building my war chest.
Lets be careful out there.
Revvo
-
05-04-13 14:38 #3309Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks. I am going to meet her for lunch, but she is already trying to negotiate allowance without even meeting so I pretty sure it won't get too far, but her pics are very nice and it will be an enjoyable arm candy lunch at the minimum. I will update afterwards.
Originally Posted by ICantGetNo
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-13 14:38 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 754The Real Baroness
Gentlemen,
Out of curiosity, I google imaged her picture. Here is her website: http://www.scarlettjamesburlesque.com/about.html
Looks like she could give most men a hernia, but maybe that's not a bad thing. I have had two babies who were involved in the Modern Burlesque movement, and both were completely uninhibited in bed, if also a bit bossy. Bad with the good, I say.
Scott
-
05-04-13 13:11 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 420Challenges and Frustrations
I had one tilted kilt success too. Those outfits are HOT!
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
Challenges and frustrations? If you do this enough there will be plenty. Forget the ones that never even showed up which are about 20 but I thought about it long and hard and I have had at least 5 failures in physically meeting a SB for the first time. All these failures were her meeting me in a hotel room before we even had met in person. Two of them came into the room, were very nervous and just wanted to leave after a few minutes of talking. My guess is that regardless of the approach I would have struck out on those. They just weren't ready. On two occasions I did my typical kissing and fondling, undressing her and eating them out and afterward they both begged off further activity saying it wasn't for them. On both occasions I was at least able to convince them to give me a HJ in all fairness after I had gotten them off. One sucked and fucked me for an hour and then suddenly quickly got dressed and bolted from the room even leaving her purse behind which she returned for. Given that I have had well over 100 SBs give or take I suppose this is not such a bad batting average. I don't know that it taught me much other than that you are going to run into some women who just either aren't into you physically or are just getting cold feet regarding the reality of it.
-
05-04-13 12:50 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 420Going for the Home Run? Is Oral Inside the Park? LOL
One of the things I definitely love about the SB Hunt is the initial kissing and fondling with a new baby. It takes me back to fumbling in the back seat of the car in HS. I typically go solidly from first to second to third and eating her out. I am batting almost 1. 000 on that one. Oral from her is almost a given after that, quid pro quo and all. If we fuck too then that's fine but I am happy with oral. I often prefer that to fucking anyway. Just lean back and watch her bobbing up and down sloppily and wide-eyed and offer the occasional nasty instructions.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-13 12:24 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 89Out of State Babies.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
My situation is a lot different than most of you. I'm a 29 year old single bachelor. Therefore, I don't have to maintain as stealthy of an alter ego as most of you. At one point, I had trouble finding anyone that I wanted to meet in my state (Tennessee) so I used the search feature on SA to search around 250 miles from the area I live in. If I didn't find anyone who sparked my interest, I searched by nearby states (Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Virgina, Florida, etc.) I like to talk and build up a rapport for a couple of weeks and I really like to skype and talk on the phone with potentials. I have big fingers and really hate texting. Once I feel comfortable, then I'd talk about them coming to visit. Some were very eager to come to Nashville and even drove 4-6 hours to meet me. I've had a 30 year old MILF come to visit from Alabama, a 25 year old Hawaiian tropics girl from Georgia, and a 20 year old girls of the sec playboy model from Mississippi. They all drove 4-6 hours to meet me and spend the night. Since they spent all the time driving to see me I generally compensated them well $500 for an overnight which I thought was fair since they basically spent 8-12 hours driving round trip. Some of you may disagree, but it's my money and I'll do whatever I want to with it.
There are certain pitfalls to this. Some insist on gas money before coming to visit. Sometimes it's a scam, I've only done that 4 times and only one actually came to visit after I sent money (The Hawaiian Tropics Model). Also, if you buy a plane ticket they can try to swap it for another ticket or try to cash it in. I've had that happen once.
I've tried to fly potentials in 3 times. One cashed in the ticket like I said before and the other two did come to visit. One was a 5'7 part time model from Richmond. She let me film us together and one was a 5'8 web cam model from Florida. Flying in can be expensive. I paid more for the fly ins once you consider dinner, activities, shopping, hotel rooms, cab fare, air fare etc. It ended up being at least 1K after everything was paid for.
Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to comment when I have time.











Reply With Quote




