Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 21049
-
05-07-13 19:13 #7939Senior Member

Posts: 261This statement
This is the reason why most of my relationships didn't last long, and I got into mongering in the first place. It's a sad day when the same can be said about a SW.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
It's also a sad day for Halo. This is the latest Halo report since my own report in March, and even with that hot dress, she's looking pretty bad here. LOL of course!
-
05-07-13 13:45 #7938Senior Member

Posts: 846Education
Just curous what are the names of the Medic and the two with Master Degrees.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-13 22:19 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 299More Monica
I am glad to read positive news about her. It's good to know she is on the upswing, as opposed to the time I took the plunge into her icy cold SW drama.
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]
Yes, she is probably one of the smartest women I have ever met in this hobby, right up there with the 2 master's degree holders and one marine corp medic who have all swallowed my goo. Blows my mind at times, but those are the ones I keep thinking about. Interesting stories, on top of the good service.
-
05-06-13 22:11 #7936Senior Member

Posts: 299Monica on the R
Didn't mean to suggest that she was bad news. I'm glad you succeeded where I failed. As with all our lovely ladies, you just have to proceed with one hand on her (on the back of her head or wedged in her behind-a matter of preference) and the other hand firmly wrapped around your wallet.
Originally Posted by Stroller 5150
[View Original Post]
Proceed carefully and follow the rules. Don't be like me. M
-
05-06-13 19:44 #7935Senior Member

Posts: 324Danielle, Danielle
Went for a walk in the park with Danielle this afternoon. She had on the cutest sundress, she really looked good. She surprised me by walking behind this Bush signaling for me to follow, and like a good little boy I followed. As she lifted her dress bent over slid her lace panties down I took my thick long dick shoved it up into that tight hole. We were out there banging away like two animals in the forest. I love banging Danielle she always squirts, when I make her cum. When we were done it felt like she had drained every ounce of my man juice.
-
05-06-13 17:21 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 194New Harleys or those Honda 250 Rebel bike / scoooters?
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-13 16:33 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 486Busy G
I saw 4 LEOs spread out, on and around Gratiot within the stretch between Lappin and SF atat3PM today. There may have been more that I didn't see. Be safe.
-
05-05-13 17:12 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 89For Sale on the Ave
Saw this girl out on the Ave. The sign placement cracked me up. Didn't get to talk to her but I am pretty sure she was in fact "for sale". Not a bad ass on her.
-
05-05-13 15:26 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 58Ladon
New one for me. BSW petite spinner type. Maybe 5' and 105. Found her around Fenkell and Linwood. 42 yrs old, in good shape, little B's with nice nips. BBJCIM, FIV naked at a quiet spot off the service drive. Her CIM part left a lot to be desired, but she did apologize and promise to do better. Whatev. Will repeat I think because she was very sweet and pleasant. No obvious user symptoms. Got digits but she has to get a new phone.
-
05-05-13 11:34 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 324Chocolate Chic in the white shorts
That tweaking and head bobbing might have been signals for the leos hiding to pounce on the unsuspecting mongers.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-13 09:02 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 37I was out on Fort last night and I saw a few walking around. There was a BSW and a WSW hanging out near Clark and 2 WSW's between Livernois and Green. There were a couple of leo's running around activity felt kind of light.
I scooped TT (I think that was her name) by green because I didn't see the other one with the glasses at the time. Cop check went well so we found a spot to park and got a quick BBBJCIM for. 2 and some newports. She might be in her upper 30's with dirty blonde hair and some small B's. We had a pleasant conversation while we cruised around. I'd say it wasn't bad for my second scoop.
The WSW that was close to her, anyone ever deal with her? She looked to be in her 20's, brunette, glasses, and wearing blue jeans with a hoodie.
-
05-05-13 01:31 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 261Great
So DPD can afford new bikes, but the dept still has hundreds of vacant positions, and EMS needs ambulances, and cuts are starting to affect city council, etc, etc. Where the fux the priority?
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
I seriously hope this isn't true.
-
05-05-13 01:21 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 261Ave Warning, BSW Star
A message of caution to all Ave mongers, especially if you choose to monger after dark. There is an ultra hot BSW with a banging body on the Ave who introduced herself to me as Star. She was about 5'7, tight spinner body, straight black shoulder-length hair, chocolate toned skin, and was strolling very slowly. She was jerking her head and shoulders on occasion as if to appear to be tweaking. Either that, or she's the devil.
No matter what you say to her, she won't get in your ride and will stall you for time. I pulled off just in time to notice a slew of horny mongers piling up over this chick. When I looped back around, the mongers had all disappeared. And I noticed a marked LEO giving a sad fellow the red and blues, and Star walking away from the scene.
If you see her, please don't stop. She's a possible decoy.
Be advised, and stay safe.
-
05-05-13 01:10 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 261Roxy to the rescue
I had a funny dream about Roxy a few days ago (meaning I fell asleep and she was in my dreams) , and I woke up with her on my mind afterwards. It wasn't a sexy dream, just a weird one. But when I start having actual dreams about these girls out here, it means that our next session has been long overdue. For Roxy, it's been over 3 months since our last one.
So I couldn't have been happier to catch her lounging at the GS on Fort and Dragoon early Saturday. She was pleased to see me as well. So I took her to my spot for the usual, BBBJ soft and steady, a bit of BL and tickling, K9 long and sexy, and a few snaps of her sweet, young, hot Latina body. Roxy is such a sweetie! Maybe I shouldn't stay away for so long next time.
If everything goes as I've been told it will, our next session will include another girl. I will offer no further details on this until the time is right! Hopefully there won't be a 3 month waiting period for it either. In the meantime, enjoy the pics, and dream well.
-
05-04-13 22:51 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 273Its also for traffic too, try watching your speed going down John R. Good to know that LEO is wasting time on mongers and dime bag dealers. All the same watch your back and if you got digits to any girl in the area, call them and set up a neutral spot away from the R. (that means you unicorn lovers)
Originally Posted by Marino13
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and enjoy the weather.










Reply With Quote






