Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 926 976 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6022

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.
    So DPD can afford new bikes, but the dept still has hundreds of vacant positions, and EMS needs ambulances, and cuts are starting to affect city council, etc, etc. Where the fux the priority?

    I seriously hope this isn't true.

  2. #6021

    Ave Warning, BSW Star

    A message of caution to all Ave mongers, especially if you choose to monger after dark. There is an ultra hot BSW with a banging body on the Ave who introduced herself to me as Star. She was about 5'7, tight spinner body, straight black shoulder-length hair, chocolate toned skin, and was strolling very slowly. She was jerking her head and shoulders on occasion as if to appear to be tweaking. Either that, or she's the devil.

    No matter what you say to her, she won't get in your ride and will stall you for time. I pulled off just in time to notice a slew of horny mongers piling up over this chick. When I looped back around, the mongers had all disappeared. And I noticed a marked LEO giving a sad fellow the red and blues, and Star walking away from the scene.

    If you see her, please don't stop. She's a possible decoy.

    Be advised, and stay safe.

  3. #6020

    Roxy to the rescue

    I had a funny dream about Roxy a few days ago (meaning I fell asleep and she was in my dreams) , and I woke up with her on my mind afterwards. It wasn't a sexy dream, just a weird one. But when I start having actual dreams about these girls out here, it means that our next session has been long overdue. For Roxy, it's been over 3 months since our last one.

    So I couldn't have been happier to catch her lounging at the GS on Fort and Dragoon early Saturday. She was pleased to see me as well. So I took her to my spot for the usual, BBBJ soft and steady, a bit of BL and tickling, K9 long and sexy, and a few snaps of her sweet, young, hot Latina body. Roxy is such a sweetie! Maybe I shouldn't stay away for so long next time.

    If everything goes as I've been told it will, our next session will include another girl. I will offer no further details on this until the time is right! Hopefully there won't be a 3 month waiting period for it either. In the meantime, enjoy the pics, and dream well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rox04.jpg‎   rox06.jpg‎   rox10.jpg‎  

  4. #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.
    Its also for traffic too, try watching your speed going down John R. Good to know that LEO is wasting time on mongers and dime bag dealers. All the same watch your back and if you got digits to any girl in the area, call them and set up a neutral spot away from the R. (that means you unicorn lovers)

    Stay safe and enjoy the weather.

  5. #6018

    Motorcycles

    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.

  6. #6017

    My Babay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    What started out hanging with Baby, turned into a nice early morning f*ckfest. I really enjoy Baby's company a lot. Man she has a tight vag. Enjoy the pics.
    DAMN! I should've scooped her when she called me! I love her little skirts. Wow, looks like she changed her hair color too. Unexpected, but welcomed. She's got REAL style.

    Good job Poppabd. I'm afraid of posting her pics right now. I don't want her to figure out my online I'd just yet.

    Anyway, I made another familiar scoop! Report coming shortly.

  7. #6016
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    What started out hanging with Baby, turned into a nice early morning f*ckfest. I really enjoy Baby's company a lot. Man she has a tight vag. Enjoy the pics.
    Do you have a number or location I can reach her?

  8. #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Saw only two SW on the R. Both a good distance off the street. Also saw what looked like a narc squad at Hollywood camped out with a black suv and a black minivan. Both vehicles all black including tinted windows. A couple of uncles in full dress up with matching vests on. Looks like they had just got done making a sweep of the area. Things were really quiet. That's two days in a row of family reunions on the R. Looks like the warm weather is making things hot in more ways than one. Stay safe out there my friends.
    That'll teach these young punks runnin the streets with guns. This city is such a joke. Out the 411 murders last year, I'm going to go out on a limb and say less than 1% was linked to the hobby.

    So what's the strategy for gettin violence off the streets? A bunch of sex stings, and put the rest of Detroit's finest in the casinos. Wow. And for you crime victims, be courteous and try not to get victimized after 5. That's when we locked the doors to save a few dollars.

  9. #6014

    Baby

    What started out hanging with Baby, turned into a nice early morning f*ckfest. I really enjoy Baby's company a lot. Man she has a tight vag. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baby Outside.jpg‎   Baby.jpg‎   BABY'S ASS SHOT.jpg‎   Baby's Tight Butterfly Pussy.jpg‎  

  10. #6013

    Dry

    Hit Fort 12 ish till 1 ish. Dead. Nothing. Lots and lots of leo. Side streets were no joke too.

  11. #6012

    Friday night, county uncles all over John R

    Driving minivans, SUVs, etc. Saw 3 mongers popped.

  12. #6011

    Unicorn

    I was on my way back home from Detroit Tuesday night and figured I would check out the are. I wasn't planing on doing a pick up till I seen Fatima waving me down and I just couldn't resist. I got a BBBJCIM for her usual price. It might because I haven't seen her in a while but it was one of the best I've gotten from her yet. I'm really hopeing I have time to do a notel date with her next time I'm around.

  13. #6010

    Flip side of Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroller 5150  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I posting a couple weeks ago about her; my experience was a BBBJCIM and went quite well. It was a late afternoon encounter, I don't know if she's like many of the others who start to flake out later in the day?

    Based on your info, I'll avoid in the future.
    I've read the bad reports about Monica and I'm sure there true. Now on the other hand I have had several dates with her over the years and they have all been good. When I dated her she gave the best DT BJCIM. She is very smart and cautious, didn't do the dumb things other SW did to get you busted. She wasn't the prettiest in the face but she was my favorite back then. She got really strong out over a year ago and that is when I started reading bad post about her. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago and she was looking the best I've ever seen her and mentally she sounded like her old self and she gave me the digits. I will give her a shot and report back. Just my 2 cents.

  14. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I also saw a few want to be gangsters trying to surround a girl on 6 right by the station. She was swinging her purse wildly at them while one was taking the worst fistfight swings I've ever seen a man throw. Real tough, trying to beat up a chick. I turned around to see if she needed help and she was chasing them around the parking lot with a 2x4. Hilarious. She was handling herself fine. Her big titties of course fell out of her top. LOL
    Now THAT is absurd!

    I saw the same thing. While your back was turned, she hacked off one of the gangster's dicks and started sucking it. It jizzed a geyser worth of juice, the station went up in flames, and she was able to put the fire out with the jizz!

    By the time U-turned back around, that's when you saw the 2x4. It was actually the severed dick. Just so you know.

    Mind. Blown!

  15. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I also saw a few want to be gangsters trying to surround a girl on 6 right by the station. She was swinging her purse wildly at them while one was taking the worst fistfight swings I've ever seen a man throw. Real tough, trying to beat up a chick. I turned around to see if she needed help and she was chasing them around the parking lot with a 2x4. Hilarious. She was handling herself fine. Her big titties of course fell out of her top. LOL
    Hacksaw Jiz Chuggin

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape