Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 459 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1585

    Out of towner

    Any action to be had in the plymouth meeting / norristown area?

  2. #1584
    Yes, I've heard good things about Bangkok as well on other boards, got to give it a go one of these days. New World last time I saw their lineup of 2 oldies I walked out and never came back. I think a lot of us are used to Bellas standards nowadays and find it even more difficult to venture into another AMP. But Bangkok I think will do the trick. Also PINK is always a good time. Still waiting for a new review on 813 Samson if anyones been there as of recent.

    I know theres a couple more gems out there somewhere though, got to go find them one day.

  3. #1583

    New World

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how old did she look? Since mamasan forgot to post her age on the website.

    Looking for another AMP to go to these days, any suggestions?
    I went to New World a couple of weeks ago and had a nice session with Bebe. She's a cute spinner with a bubbly personality. English is good and can provide an enjoyable session with a smile. Just loved it when a girl is cheery, it makes the whole experience worthwhile. The only thing is, this is not Bella, so I suggest to lower down your expection a bit and you'll definitely have a good time.

  4. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how old did she look? Since mamasan forgot to post her age on the website.

    Looking for another AMP to go to these days, any suggestions?
    Sam she looked around 30.

    Try Bangkok if you want to take a break from 1041 and I believe a lot of guys are going to Bangkok also. Last time I went it was super busy just like 1041 I forget the name of the girl I had pretty 20s I think Thai maybe? But wonderful service nonetheless.

  5. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Bella last night and was given Tara. Seemed very busy even though it was pouring outside. She's no stunner, I would give her 6. 5/10 in looks, long skinny legs, a little cute smile. Friendly attitude so so English. TS was nice and slow, she was not as receptive to DATY as I like but it was ok, I love it when they really get into it. Rode on top after CBJ for quite a while before asking to change positions. Finished doggie, overall I would describe her as "friendly". Will not repeat though, want to try Corey next trip around.
    Just curious how old did she look? Since mamasan forgot to post her age on the website.

    Looking for another AMP to go to these days, any suggestions?

  6. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Camera shy = probably a little ugly.

    It's supposed to be an advertisement right? She don't want to market herself because she doesn't look marketable maybe. Just my thought I may be wrong.

    Long Legs and long hair with a great smile? Should've atleast wrote sexy body, eager to please or something like that.

    Don't worry your little favorite girl will be back. And these new gals are temporary. Trust me.
    I stopped by Bella last night and was given Tara. Seemed very busy even though it was pouring outside. She's no stunner, I would give her 6. 5/10 in looks, long skinny legs, a little cute smile. Friendly attitude so so English. TS was nice and slow, she was not as receptive to DATY as I like but it was ok, I love it when they really get into it. Rode on top after CBJ for quite a while before asking to change positions. Finished doggie, overall I would describe her as "friendly". Will not repeat though, want to try Corey next trip around.

  7. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Strippers live around the area go out have cars see boyfriends have other jobs take classes etc (yes I know AMP girls also do things too but not growing up here or went to school here etc I doubt they know many people) but I know what you mean my friend. I wouldn't think she is flat out ugly I said probably a little ugly, but I know Lily don't bring ugly girls in general so I'm guessing just average plain looking, again I may be wrong just one mans opinion, will have to go see for myself soon.

    I meant temporary as in they'll be gone in a few weeks at most whereas Gloria will stay long, just something I heard from a source. Ofcourse our time is only an hour sometimes less.

    Anybody know about 813 Samsom Bali Spa and the line up there?
    It could be appearance. Sometimes lilly gets girls who are duds, looks wise, and sometimes performance wise. If the guys don't like her, she sends her on her way, and she brings in new girls,

    Some girls don't want pics, some do with blurred faces, and somed just don't care.

    Time will tell which one this one is.

  8. #1578
    Strippers live around the area go out have cars see boyfriends have other jobs take classes etc (yes I know AMP girls also do things too but not growing up here or went to school here etc I doubt they know many people) but I know what you mean my friend. I wouldn't think she is flat out ugly I said probably a little ugly, but I know Lily don't bring ugly girls in general so I'm guessing just average plain looking, again I may be wrong just one mans opinion, will have to go see for myself soon.

    I meant temporary as in they'll be gone in a few weeks at most whereas Gloria will stay long, just something I heard from a source. Ofcourse our time is only an hour sometimes less.

    Anybody know about 813 Samsom Bali Spa and the line up there?

  9. #1577

    Better then a fake pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Camera shy = probably a little ugly.

    It's supposed to be an advertisement right? She don't want to market herself because she doesn't look marketable maybe. Just my thought I may be wrong.

    Long Legs and long hair with a great smile? Should've atleast wrote sexy body, eager to please or something like that.

    Don't worry your little favorite girl will be back. And these new gals are temporary. Trust me.
    I rather no pic then a fake pic.

    I know plenty of hot gals that hate to have their picture taken. She could have other reasons such a family of a boyfriend that doesn't know but is suspicious. I ran into a few strippers that drove down to the Philly area from NY to work just so they wouldn't run into people they know. I would be surprised the reason she is camera shy is she is flat out ugly.

    LOL, they are all temporary hopefully for about an hour! HaHa!

  10. #1576

    Sue

    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggy  [View Original Post]
    I believe Sue worked in the Warren Ohio under another name. Probably the best I every had. Best shower. Friendly. Makes you feel like she loves what your doing. Dresses in great outfits. Usually greets you in one outfit. Then after the shower changes to another. Wish Philly was not so far.
    I'll be in Philly this weekend. Hope she's still there, sounds like a fun lady.

  11. #1575
    Camera shy = probably a little ugly.

    It's supposed to be an advertisement right? She don't want to market herself because she doesn't look marketable maybe. Just my thought I may be wrong.

    Long Legs and long hair with a great smile? Should've atleast wrote sexy body, eager to please or something like that.

    Don't worry your little favorite girl will be back. And these new gals are temporary. Trust me.

  12. #1574

    Bella

    Looks like everyone's fav Angelina is gone from Bella.

    New girls. Only 2 have pics. 3rd gal Tara is camera shy. New girl Corey website says pics are a few years old. Site says she wears braces with a school girl look. Interesting.

  13. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggy  [View Original Post]
    I believe Sue worked in the Warren Ohio under another name. Probably the best I every had. Best shower. Friendly. Makes you feel like she loves what your doing. Dresses in great outfits. Usually greets you in one outfit. Then after the shower changes to another. Wish Philly was not so far.
    Squiggy:

    You are 100% correct. She was in Ohio and we are glad she came back East. If you are ever here, give me a blast a few days in advance and I'll update you.

  14. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    I guess its YMMV because she said no to DATY, I tried twice.

    Hemroids? Yuck.
    I think I might want to defend her hemorrhoids. I will occasionally get them after a long bowl movement or after a spout of the runs. It has nothing to do with an STD or anything its just a blood vessel that located in the anus that has swelled with blood from pressure. The main culprit being that you're pushing too hard for too long to excrete your duty. I will usually sit down on the toilet for 10-15 minutes but now I will cut it down to 2-3 minutes.

    Just wanted to clear that out for you if there was any misconceptions about it. But I do understand why people would find it revolting.

  15. #1571
    Anyone try Gloria yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape