Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #3274

    Regional Dialects

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    HCB =Hot College Baby'
    Well that certainly is more complimentary than Hard Core *itch

  2. #3273

    Hcb

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Due to some unexpected write downs at work (which are coming straight out of my pay) I told all my girls that they have to take a 50% pay cut for the months of May and maybe June, except for the newest one because I am still in the process of locking her in.

    No one is bitching and one of my part timers even did me a big favor today by introducing me to one of her daddies that can help with something I need resulting in a net gain of maybe $500 a month. As I am pretty content with the current lineup I don't see myself doing more than 1 or 2 interviews this month and only did one last month.

    Also, I see you all using the acronym HCB even with girls you like? So I am not totally getting the real meaning of that phrase. Any nuanced responses are appreciated. This is not a phrase used in my area. Just like I doubt people use the phrase "bitchin" in yours.
    HCB = Hot College Baby.

    HYM = Hot Young Mom; or HSM = Hot Single Mom

  3. #3272

    Hcb

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I see you all using the acronym HCB even with girls you like? So I am not totally getting the real meaning of that phrase. Any nuanced responses are appreciated. This is not a phrase used in my area. Just like I doubt people use the phrase "bitchin" in yours.
    HCB =Hot College Baby A most flattering acronym in my book. Bitchin '

  4. #3271

    Month End Report

    Due to some unexpected write downs at work (which are coming straight out of my pay) I told all my girls that they have to take a 50% pay cut for the months of May and maybe June, except for the newest one because I am still in the process of locking her in.

    No one is bitching and one of my part timers even did me a big favor today by introducing me to one of her daddies that can help with something I need resulting in a net gain of maybe $500 a month. As I am pretty content with the current lineup I don't see myself doing more than 1 or 2 interviews this month and only did one last month.

    Also, I see you all using the acronym HCB even with girls you like? So I am not totally getting the real meaning of that phrase. Any nuanced responses are appreciated. This is not a phrase used in my area. Just like I doubt people use the phrase "bitchin" in yours.

  5. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by HighCotton  [View Original Post]
    So. We've all shared a lot on this board, am wondering if we take it to another level.

    I travel a lot for work, am sure others do as well. How do you guys feel about making recommendations of specific SA profile numbers that might be a good contact (e. G. Gives up the goods quickly at a fair price) for a traveling man? I get it, noone wants to give out their favorites, no problem with that. But perhaps some recommendations on who to see, or who to avoid.

    Probably best done by PM so we don't swamp the board. I've got contacts in Miami, Chicago, New Orleans, Dallas. Note that its only the girls I actually saw, so not a huge number. And some were disasters, but there is info there.

    In return, I've got a trip coming up to Chicago in late May. FScott was gracious enough to give me a couple pointers, if any of the rest of you have anything I'd greatly appreciate it!

    HC
    If they are in the L. A area, ask, and ye shall receive, if I have any info. As I chat up a lot of girls (mixed and AA) that I never meet. And also can surmise by their frequency of visits and length of membership their possible motives. Sort of a demographic modeling algorithm.

  6. #3269

    Question for the Richmond Guys

    Was wondering if any of you guys in our little Richmond sugar bowl have met up with "Virginia", mid-30s white milky type, profile number 1429968 on SA? Any intel?

    She saw my profile and is going after me pretty hard with some great rates, right down to business etc. Etc. Almost makes me wonder if LEO has decided to play in our bowl? Would be shocked, our city barely functions as is, but who knows.

    Anybody met her? Shoot me a PM if you have any intel.

    Thanks!

    HC

  7. #3268

    Sharing

    So. We've all shared a lot on this board, am wondering if we take it to another level.

    I travel a lot for work, am sure others do as well. How do you guys feel about making recommendations of specific SA profile numbers that might be a good contact (e. G. Gives up the goods quickly at a fair price) for a traveling man? I get it, noone wants to give out their favorites, no problem with that. But perhaps some recommendations on who to see, or who to avoid.

    Probably best done by PM so we don't swamp the board. I've got contacts in Miami, Chicago, New Orleans, Dallas. Note that its only the girls I actually saw, so not a huge number. And some were disasters, but there is info there.

    In return, I've got a trip coming up to Chicago in late May. FScott was gracious enough to give me a couple pointers, if any of the rest of you have anything I'd greatly appreciate it!

    HC

  8. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSeasonLv  [View Original Post]
    Fred,

    You've put a voice to what I, and probably many others, have been thinking about that site ever since I first got on it. Everything from the known escorts to the contact by eastern Euros and pot SBs from the west coast who are looking for a SD! In fact, I was in contact with that same cutie who wanted an appointment application filled out and 100% up-front sugar. I told her she was crazy and that no sane SD would agree to that. She still IMs me from time to time. Guess she doesn't know what "no" means! But like you said, there are some gems to be found. Just takes time.

    ASL
    I kind of like the grittyness of it all. Like you say, everything from pimps to gems. Kind of like the walmart of sugar dating. You really have to shop to find what you want.

  9. #3266

    Sd4m

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    SDFM has been entertaining for me Scott. My ATF came from there and was a HCB, highly educated, and a long term win. However, the site is replete with Nando1s, escorts, and dingbats. Also, the hotties mostly seem to want "sugar brothers " instead of Daddies. If you look at the age desired feature they rarely check the 35 to 80 box. In fact many check the 22 to 30. What? How many 20 yr olds can afford the sugar life? I guess we could ask the Facebook and Google CEOs LOL.

    The other annoying fact are the out of towners and foreign nationals who inbox you. What? I am going to call some chick from Monrovia, Chech Republic and fly her and her "brother " over for a date?

    Pros work that site heavily. One of my ATF escorts is on there regularly. And I wrote a cute youngster and got an email address for her pimp to send prepaid funds to secure an appointment.

    In short, it is a skankier population but there are some jewels to be found there.

    Good luck!
    Fred,

    You've put a voice to what I, and probably many others, have been thinking about that site ever since I first got on it. Everything from the known escorts to the contact by eastern Euros and pot SBs from the west coast who are looking for a SD! In fact, I was in contact with that same cutie who wanted an appointment application filled out and 100% up-front sugar. I told her she was crazy and that no sane SD would agree to that. She still IMs me from time to time. Guess she doesn't know what "no" means! But like you said, there are some gems to be found. Just takes time.

    ASL

  10. #3265
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Interstingly enough, there have only been about 4 overlaps of babies with SA. I don't know what that means.

    Thank you for any intel you supply. I'm sure it will be helpful to more than me.

    Waiting,

    Scott
    SDFM has been entertaining for me Scott. My ATF came from there and was a HCB, highly educated, and a long term win. However, the site is replete with Nando1s, escorts, and dingbats. Also, the hotties mostly seem to want "sugar brothers " instead of Daddies. If you look at the age desired feature they rarely check the 35 to 80 box. In fact many check the 22 to 30. What? How many 20 yr olds can afford the sugar life? I guess we could ask the Facebook and Google CEOs LOL.

    The other annoying fact are the out of towners and foreign nationals who inbox you. What? I am going to call some chick from Monrovia, Chech Republic and fly her and her "brother " over for a date?

    Pros work that site heavily. One of my ATF escorts is on there regularly. And I wrote a cute youngster and got an email address for her pimp to send prepaid funds to secure an appointment.

    In short, it is a skankier population but there are some jewels to be found there.

    Good luck!

  11. #3264

    Words of wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    The best advice has already been given. But let me reiterate a few things.

    1. Read the entire thread from beginning to end. It will help tremendously and it is very very entertaining. There were times when I could not put it down.

    2. This hobby is work. This is not like picking up a phone and ordering an escort like a bucket of chicken. These babies do cost money, but there are many hoops you need to go through before you land a SB. Especially a good one.

    3. Be ready to look at this like dating to a certain extent. I would even say this is more difficult than regular dating. In fact if I wasnt married I would not be doing this. I would go the conventional dating route.

    4. Be very careful. You can run into some really crazy people out there. They can fuck your life up. Read the posts on security carefully. These are hard won lessons.

    5. But when it is good. It is awesome. The connection, the sex, the non controlling with the right baby, can rock your world. No risk no reward.

    Lets be careful out there.

    Revvo
    Well said, Rev.
    Even for some of us veterans, it's good to have things spelled out simply and succinctly from time to time. Thanks!

    Good luck, newbie, and don't forget to write!

    Scott

  12. #3263
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood,

    I appreciate the info. I have a green dot card for just such contingencies, so I will sign up as a paying member, and see what happens. My card only has $50 on it, as I have learned my lesson with SD4Me before and how hard it is to cancel their ongoing billing.

    I will, of course, report back with anything of value that I learn.

    Scott
    Just remembered. Only a gold member girl can reply to a non member guy

  13. #3262

    Damn Phone!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sentance / sentence.

    Puncuation / punctuation
    I hate those tiny buttons and being blind. Sucks.

    (Thanks Hollywood)

    Strict

  14. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    Also, you have to do the 'total access' thing if you want women who are non-members to have the ability to contact you.
    Good grief, who knew it was so complicated!

    Thank you, Spit! If only the babies were so prompt!

    Scott

  15. #3260
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood,

    I appreciate the info. I have a green dot card for just such contingencies, so I will sign up as a paying member, and see what happens. My card only has $50 on it, as I have learned my lesson with SD4Me before and how hard it is to cancel their ongoing billing.

    I will, of course, report back with anything of value that I learn.

    Scott
    Also, you have to do the 'total access' thing if you want women who are non-members to have the ability to contact you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape