Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,146 to 47,160 of 61438
-
04-30-13 10:45 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 54[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
04-30-13 09:04 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 112Sadie and Company
Do you remember the name of the scraggly one? I like the part about "open to anything."
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-13 07:52 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 367Gumming
LOL. Yes, was a first for me too. It wasn't bad actually. I probably couldv'e finished had I not beat myself up earlier.
Originally Posted by Horny Toe
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-13 06:03 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 1788This is "Rip-Off Erica." You have to be careful with her. I have known her a long time and don't put myself in the position for her to rip me off. She is a very good provider when she actually does provide service. Here are some pictures of her when she was pregnant in November 2010.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-13 05:55 #14289Senior Member

Posts: 1788Sadie
This is my post about Sadie in July last year. If she's still out there someone must be paying that premium.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
"In my travels on Sunday I saw two girls walking on Fairhaven. One was really scraggly looking and the other was cute. I stopped and first the scraggly one came over, but I told her I was stopping for the other one. Once she got in the first thing she says is "I don't have sex, and I'm not an addict or a working girl, I just have bills to pay, so I always get 50 for head." I told her I can pay that as long as it includes pictures. She reacted as though I had slapped her on her face, and said absolutely no pictures. I said OK and started to turn around to take her back, She came down to 45, then 40 and finally 35, but no pictures. I could see that even though she was cute, I think there would have been issues with her, so I just took her back. Then the scraggly looking one tried to get in saying she's open to anything. I told her no thanks and drove off. I believe the pretty one's name was Sadie."
-
04-30-13 05:42 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 45Gumming
Years ago on W / W, I picked up an older SW, probably 45 or so. She has great looking tatas so we go to the spot. I reach down for the t's and find out that, instead of the perfect C's they appear, thet are floppy little A's, augmented by balloons. Then she pops out her teeth because "guys like it better". I gave it a minute or two, but I was so disturbed by the entire thing I just said never mind and threw her back with the donation for her time.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-13 03:24 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 2419Actually I had a blast on these occasions, a couple actually.
Originally Posted by Twizzle21
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-13 02:17 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 54[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
04-30-13 00:06 #14285Senior Member

Posts: 67LOL I've never had a gumming before. Was it any good?
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 22:45 #14284Senior Member

Posts: 329That's the Reva I reported on earlier. I shared her digits with a few on the back channel. I may have to give her a shout for the full service. I was to nervous to fully enjoy the car date in broad daylight when I had her. Having out of state tags don't help me much when I try to do the street scene.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 22:38 #14283Senior Member

Posts: 367Lady in Pink. Is Gumming with Me
Had a quick stroll through WW yesterday and scooped a fit WSW at the circle. She was wearing a hot pink outfit that showed off her shape. Circled the block once and scooped her. She looked better from afar but oh well. Went to Darnells and started with a BBBJ. She did a good job but couldn't finish. Asked for FS and she did have a cover. Used mine instead. Afterwards she noted everyone always likes it when she doesn't wear her top plate. I thought she just had meth mouth (probably did) but turns out she had no teeth!
-
04-29-13 22:15 #14282Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
This is the best I chose from the rest. See ya next week; NT out. Remember: girls are good; women are better.
-
04-29-13 22:11 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
I promised the 3rd round pix. I like this lady so much it's scary. Sensitive in all the right spots, and a good appetite (carnivore).
-
04-29-13 22:09 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 53Damn, now thats some great deep throat action.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 22:07 #14279Senior Member

Posts: 2419Renee. The rest
I cobbled these from the other cams. We had too much fun. Got to do it again.
By now everybody knows I'm a bottom dweller. Love those ground rounds.












Reply With Quote




