Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,191 to 47,205 of 61441
-
04-29-13 08:07 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 66Seeking a Hunting Guide
If I were hunting elk or deer in unfamiliar territory, I'd look for someone who knows the area and ask for advice and directions. Same thing here- I'm a senior monger out of Florida in town for a week. Any advice might help me avoid an unpleasant experience with everyones least favorite uncle. I'll be coming in Balt / Wash airport and would love to go hunting when I get there. Could anyone share with me the loops or trails in your wonderful city- as well as any little tips? I'd be happy to return the favor for any snowbirds coming south.
Sam Miami
-
04-29-13 07:56 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 279
-
04-29-13 07:13 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 312Sue
I have plenty of pics of Sue, but I do not have permission to post them, and since she's a fantastic date and a very sweet girl, I will respect her request not to post any pics, and its sounds like the game is being pretty good to you dude. Keep up the good work!
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 07:05 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 312Sue
She only works off her cell with trusted regular members.
Originally Posted by MasterOfNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-13 20:08 #14247Regular Member

Posts: 19He is brittany Dale, has a big following. Lots of you tube hits and a regular on 98 rock. Not sure the deal weather the outfits part of his gig or if really a preference.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-13 19:39 #14246Regular Member

Posts: 16That's her! Be careful though. Like I said, the night I saw her, that ULE black impala was always one block away, slowly monitoring like a shark.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-13 19:08 #14245Senior Member

Posts: 122Be cureful
As the weather gets nicer you'll start to see more and more girls out and around the block area. Many of them are dancers that are trying to make some extra cash. Some are decoys though. That's where experience and a good eye comes in handy. I've seen your past posts, so I know you can spot a decoy. For the newbs however, good luck. Sometimes your tiny, I mean smaller head takes over and all you can see are those gorgeous legs.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-13 18:45 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 53Sue
What area does she usually work? I'd keep an eye out and if she's good I'd like to donate some time and loot with her.
Originally Posted by History53
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-13 18:41 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 53Conklin
I took a stroll earlier to Conklin at around 11 AM or so to see what or who was out. I really didn't have time to linger but if something good was out I would have made the time. I saw a familiar WSW name Sheryl who I had dated a couple of times and I hadn't seen in awhile. She was in some jeans and she had them filled out pretty nicely which, in my experience, says that she had been holed up in the state facilities for short while. She moves quick so you have to scoop quickly or she won't be there on the next pass. The looks are a 4/10 and the skills are about the same but she loves the sex but she's unable to do DT at all and definitely will not unlock the back door. Overall she's a very nice girl and if you get her going she'll definitely do you right. There was another WSW posted up on the corner of Conklin & Baltimore who asked me for a ride but I passed that one. Looks and body, to me a sub 3. Stay safe and happy hunting.
-
04-28-13 18:25 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 977Reva LSW
Picked up Reva today on Conkling pass the gas station. She was reported on early as the hispanic with purple or somethin. Come to find out its a wig just to disguise her.
20 year old, 2 kids, boyfriend / husband lets her date, lives off Highland, few track marks, smooth skin.
Discussed my services wanted and she agreed on my offer. I made sure all the details were out and the no rush time was mine for 2 hours.
Set off for the hotel and enjoyed the time she gave me. Dropped her back off at the corner and the bf meet us there.
Will gladly repeat.
Boyfriends # was giving out to me, will gladly share with those who have helped me out before, like CLS.
Glad to trade #'s also as long as those #'s are working #'s.
Traded a # once for a # that had been disconnected.
Enjoy!
-
04-28-13 17:17 #14241Senior Member

Posts: 208Mystery SW
Based on what I can tell, her name is Melissa.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
I found her sauntering by SA on Friday afternoon.
According to Melissa, she also dances somewhere.
She's quite a looker and has a nicest body that I've encountered since a nubile named Amanda. But that's another story.
Suffice to say, I had a righteous time.
-
04-28-13 16:59 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 208Mystery SW
Based on what I can tell from the photo. Melissa.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
Melissa also dances according to her. I found this little number sauntering by SA on Friday afternoon.
She's quite a looker and I had a righteous time with her.
-
04-28-13 16:50 #14239Senior Member

Posts: 144Sounds interesting
Are there any pics of Sue? How does she look. I've been picky as of late. To me it does matter what they look like. Last great one I had was 20 yr old Amber from Brooklyn around 4th. Best I've had in years. She's a little thick and said she's from Fellspoint. All I can say is thats why the game is so addictive and interesting. Its gems like that. Oh and I saw tall mixed Jessica from Wilks. Wow she's another one that girl is missing her calling she should teach good service. She's amazing.
Originally Posted by History53
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-13 12:07 #14238Senior Member

Posts: 312Sue
I just finished a excellent encounter with one of my favorites Sue, she normally does not date on the weekend. But I lucked out because the broke asshole she stays with would not give her any money for todays meds. Plus she made him stay home, because he has been known to cause problems and drama when he drives her to work [calling her trying to rush her, threatening to leave her at my place, did I mention its her car] anyway I had a great time with her firm see-cups and snug little twat. And she has a open menu, gives a great BJ without complaining about nothing at all. She's a nice girl in a fucked up situation.
-
04-28-13 08:55 #14237Senior Member

Posts: 378Abbreviations
Just so you know.
Originally Posted by OceanRider
[View Original Post]
$50 =.5 Not $.5.
$10 =.1 Not $.1.
So we know you are talking about money, so you do not have to use the $ sign unless it means $100 plus.
Your numbers read $150 & $110 which you probably meant $50 & $10











Reply With Quote





