Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 880 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 930 980 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5962

    Wow. You are kidding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.
    I hope you take the over whelming advice. HOTEL.

  2. #5961

    Nissa

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Damn man. It blows my mind how much these girls can change in looks over one or two years. Don't get me wrong Elisa aka Nissa is still cute and I would tap that still but she has definitely gone downhill. I know very well what their lifestyle can do to them but when you pull up an older picture of her and now one of these two, it is eye opening every time. Its like a before and after comparison. Wish we could just freeze time with some of these girls.
    I went to pick-up Sarah recently (great time but that's another story) and Nissa came out thinking I was her date. Although she is still more attractive than 75% of the ladies on the Ave, I was shocked at how her looks have deteriorated. I used to think she was stunning. Not so this week. It's just sad.

  3. #5960

    Tasha 9. 0

    Finally got a break from the weekly routine and got a chance to get away for a while. So, I hit the Are after what seemed like ages. I was determined to conquer an angel of pure beauty and grace as there have been plenty of them on the Are lately.

    For the first time since I met her, I didn't see Fatima out there at all. So I moseyed up to 8M. After cruising around and seeing many sights, including red haired Nikki puttering around Sam D's, I made a pass down Remington towards Keating, and BAM, I saw something that made my f*cking eyes water. A 5'8, 150lbs, caramel tan, blonde haired BSW with the body of a goddess. She had an angelic face, a trim tummy, nice long legs, full hips, a pear shaped ass, and fat cleavage poking out of her shirt. WHOA!

    I was staring at her. I couldn't move. And curious mongers were piling up behind me. She noticed me, and gave me her bright eyes and the cutest smile. She says 'I'll pay you to give me a ride. ' Okay, sure. I unlocked my door. She got in and introduced herself as Tasha. I ask her age, and she eventually tells me her DOB. She just turned 25. Then, a script change occurred: SHE is the one who needs money. Well, who would've thought? So, like a geek I offer her .4 for a trip to Bali's to sample all of her bedroom skills, and she was all for it!

    We arrive and get freshened. She comes out of the bathroom wearing a negligee, and sipping some cherry-flavored vodka. I took a small swig myself, and got 50 degrees warmer. She was smoking hot! She knew it, but I reminded her several times. I sensed no candy habit in her whatsoever. Just a little gin to make her sin, and she's good to go.

    We began our fuck session in sort of an odd fashion: she says to me, 'you look like the type of guy who can massage a girl's back and shoulders. ' Sure, maybe I can. Maybe I should! So she takes off her negligee revealing her deliciously hot body, still wearing her bra and panties, and lies face down on the bed. She asked me to sit on her butt while I massage her shoulders, back, and ass. I worshipped her ass and feet with my lips for a few minutes, then like a good boy, I propped myself up on her booty and give her some hand magic.

    But not even two minutes into the massage, she flips over, takes off her bra and snatches off her panties. I start drooling and dive for her melons. She stops me! I learn that she doesn't like having her tits suckled. Oh well. Moving on.

    She's lying there naked saying 'you can't suck my titties unless you want to eat this pussy first'. Hmm, that's quite a decision you've placed before me, honey. So, like a good boy, I DATY. For 20 minutes. She exploded in my mouth, eclipsed with a passionate gasm, and pushed my head away when she was done.

    Then, I got a fairly quick but loving BJ (it didn't matter, she was hot). And then it was on to K9. The view was awe inspiring, and the cave was soft as cotton. The bang was good fun. She was working her hips and ass like a porn star, and I squirted longer than a super soaker. Afterwards, we got dressed and kept flirting with each other. We were facing each other and making eye contact as we talked. I love it when that happens.

    We departed from the shack smiling. We were both happy and well sexed. We exchanged numbers, I tipped her, and drove her back to her spot on Keating.

    So, I ended up parting with .65 of my hard-earned for Tasha's love. It was worth it if I have made a new friend. She is without a doubt the hottest BSW I've banged in a long, LONG time. I will repeat, but I'll wait for her to contact me first. And I think she will.

    Pictures were not allowed during our session. Hopefully next time they will be. She is a sight to behold. A 9. 0 on my SW scale.

  4. #5959

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.
    Hotel room.

  5. #5958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341
    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.
    Never, never, never, NEVER bring a working girl back to your place. Aside from the issue of your gf finding something female that's not her's you are practically asking to get robbed / home invaded in the near future.

  6. #5957

    Sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenner  [View Original Post]
    I would really like to get her number I feel safe calling and setting something up. I got popped on the Ava once and worried ever sense. Thanks for your help.
    Good luck with that.

  7. #5956

    Nessa

    Met with nessa the other day for a motel date for half hr,gave 60. she actually got all dolled up for our date and was freshly showered. Full on GFE except greek, I had more fun with her than fatima. I did take couple pics right before the action started but can't seem to upload them here, getting error. So am posting a link to tiny pic. Also her no still seems to be working so am going to be seeing her again soon.

    http://tinypic.com/r/24xn9jd/5

    http://tinypic.com/r/rc9d9z/5

  8. #5955

    Sleep over or hotel?

    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.

  9. #5954

    Apologies not needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to all I offended. I didn't mean to insult anyone. I just get a little leery of picking up SWs w what appears to be sores on her face and body. Or perhaps its just acne. Anyways to each his own and please accept my apologies. That is all.
    No apologies needed, but I have yet to see a SW that did not have something on her body or face. There is no way they don't have something. I wish you luck in finding that chick but you want find her in the street unless you luck out and find one being turned out on her very first day of service. It could happen. Stay safe.

  10. #5953

    Bea

    Hit the R in the rain, spotted big B on Lantz. Got the usual h / h, service was lousy and rushed unlike the other hundred times. But once is all I need. She's officially on my DNS (do not scoop) list. I'll still toss her a buck or so if I see her at the gas station, but no service. Its my list for regulars who suddenly dip in service. Which is why I rarely have a regulars LOL.

  11. #5952

    Can I get her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroller 5150  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't looking for an encounter this rainy, cold aftenoon. I was just cruising through to try and put names with the faces on my way home. And so who do I run into? Fatima! Her recommendation was a short stay with FS for 0. 6, plus the 0. 35 for the short stay. Like I said, this wasn't planned, but with the recommendations from all of you I quickly changed my plans.

    What a sweety! Grateful for the hot shower and generous with her affection. Very nice bod. Started with BBBJ, went to CFS CG and Mish. She said she can only get off K9, so we finished up like that. I was able to bust 2 nuts, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't lying when she said she did too. Got the digits, and will definitely visit again.

    Thanks to all for the recommendation, I do appreciate it!
    I would really like to get her number I feel safe calling and setting something up. I got popped on the Ava once and worried ever sense. Thanks for your help.

  12. #5951

    Winter blizzard

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I scooped Monica a few months ago on Fort after one of our winter blizzards. I saw her cute little spinner type body standing on Fort and Campbell with a scarf covering half her face. That should've been red flag #1. After she recognized me though, the scarf came down and she hoped in all giddy and smiling. We exchanged pleasantries for a few seconds and were off until I noticed a strong odor. Smelled like she either forgot to bathe or didn't wash her clothes or both. That was definitely a red flag for me. I had to loop around and come up with an excuse to let her back out, which was sad.

    She's a real sweetheart, and was a very cost-effective and trusted f buddy when I needed one back in the day. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if this stuff about her is true.

    I can confirm at least one other girl on Fort who may have this or something similar. I've reported about her.
    Right around one of the blizzards I also pick up cute spinner on Fort (horrible dream). Body covered with dirty just grimmie. Forgot her name but also had a scarf.

  13. #5950

    Hillbilly in the Red Pickup

    I was with a girl last night that f'ing hillbilly picked up the night before on Vernor. This POS slammed her around and left her bruised up. She is sore but OK. Keep your eyes open for this A'hole.

  14. #5949

    No biggie

    Quote Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to all I offended. I didn't mean to insult anyone. I just get a little leery of picking up SWs w what appears to be sores on her face and body. Or perhaps its just acne. Anyways to each his own and please accept my apologies. That is all.
    Acne, blemishes, scabs from impulsive picking, all is common with these ladies of the night. Many of these girls once had screen-idle looks before they found candy and street life. Now, they opt for makeup instead of skin care products. Over time, you learn to tolerate it.

  15. #5948

    Rainy afternoon on the aRe

    Wasn't looking for an encounter this rainy, cold aftenoon. I was just cruising through to try and put names with the faces on my way home. And so who do I run into? Fatima! Her recommendation was a short stay with FS for 0. 6, plus the 0. 35 for the short stay. Like I said, this wasn't planned, but with the recommendations from all of you I quickly changed my plans.

    What a sweety! Grateful for the hot shower and generous with her affection. Very nice bod. Started with BBBJ, went to CFS CG and Mish. She said she can only get off K9, so we finished up like that. I was able to bust 2 nuts, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't lying when she said she did too. Got the digits, and will definitely visit again.

    Thanks to all for the recommendation, I do appreciate it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape