Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 879 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 979 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5977

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I waited until she was under the street light by the party store on Campbell. Sometimes I'm afraid to look at someone's face too closely in case they look heinous and it kills my urge. I'd rather close my eyes and imagine Adrienne Curry. But these last two were amazing skill and Amanda was pretty good looking. I wish more face pics were posted.

    I've seen a nerdy looking blonde down there, always seems to have something pink on. Pink sweats or a pink jacket if I remember correctly. Anyone have any feedback? I read the posts, but with the search function being pretty useless, I have a hard time on my phone to scan for names.
    That is Melanie. She's worth scooping up.

  2. #5976

    Fort then the R

    Checked out fort around 5pm and not much action at all. I was surprised because the weather was nice and I was sure there would be action, but no luck. I went thru the R and just one BSW near the start and one WSW closer to 8M but she was talking to a couple guys and didn't see me pass by. Not worth circling back for. Didn't notice and LEO but no girls out either tonight. Just went home after. Stay safe guys!

  3. #5975

    Nerdy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I waited until she was under the street light by the party store on Campbell. Sometimes I'm afraid to look at someone's face too closely in case they look heinous and it kills my urge. I'd rather close my eyes and imagine Adrienne Curry. But these last two were amazing skill and Amanda was pretty good looking. I wish more face pics were posted.

    I've seen a nerdy looking blonde down there, always seems to have something pink on. Pink sweats or a pink jacket if I remember correctly. Anyone have any feedback? I read the posts, but with the search function being pretty useless, I have a hard time on my phone to scan for names.
    That would be Melanie. She no Adrienne Curry. Far from it in the looks dept.

    Reports say she's got some below average and above average head skills, depending on the mood I guess, but FS with her is sort of complicated.

    Her first impression on me was complete sh*t, so I passed entirely.

  4. #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tongue, you got night vision goggles or something? How in the hell do you see anything on Fort at 1:30 a. M? Much less a cutie that no one has posted on. Good job.
    I waited until she was under the street light by the party store on Campbell. Sometimes I'm afraid to look at someone's face too closely in case they look heinous and it kills my urge. I'd rather close my eyes and imagine Adrienne Curry. But these last two were amazing skill and Amanda was pretty good looking. I wish more face pics were posted.

    I've seen a nerdy looking blonde down there, always seems to have something pink on. Pink sweats or a pink jacket if I remember correctly. Anyone have any feedback? I read the posts, but with the search function being pretty useless, I have a hard time on my phone to scan for names.

  5. #5973

    A diamond in the dark

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    After scanning the area, I finally picked up Tatum. (I did a search and I think I am the first one to report unless I can't spell)

    Nice enough looking, bees with nice nips, friendly, patient (we went far away from the stroll per her suggestion, which made me more relaxed). While we were driving there, she was undressing. She had 2-4 layers of clothes on because of the weather. Once there, she was pretty much as I would have liked her to be. I will give her 10 thumbs up on performance. Took direction well (what little I had to give). All in all, I wish she had a phone. Her asking for Jackson to go home with her was very reasonable, and I made sure the lincoln brothers kept him company. A decent tip for a job well done. This was all around 1:30am on fort.

    Does anyone have any additional "tatum" stories?
    Hey Tongue, you got night vision goggles or something? How in the hell do you see anything on Fort at 1:30 a. M? Much less a cutie that no one has posted on. Good job.

  6. #5972
    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.
    What could possibly go wrong with having a girl over while your GF is at the zoo? Nothing could possibly go wrong. No way would a SP leave clothes, drug paraphernalia or perfume odor over your place. No way could you ever have trouble getting her out of your place. No way would a SP ever run low on cash needed to buy candy in the future and show up at your house unannounced, maybe with a pimp in tow. No way would your neighbors notice your new friend and say something to your GF.

    Seriously, if this is a tough call, you need to stick to massage parlors.

  7. #5971

    Tasha 9. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    So, I hit the Are after what seemed like ages.
    Very well written. I think I know exactly who she is. There's two of them and they are sister's. Sounds like you got the younger one. She loves Mc Donald's. She's a sweet girl. The order one is less trusting and more about business.

  8. #5970

    Casey R. I. P.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Like I said in a previous post that tight box will make a man do strange things. Hey I was having a chat with little Jen, she told me Casey passed away. She was a cute little SW, I can't remember her. Took little Jen to the Crest so she could take a shower and OMG she didn't take 4ever, and when she cleans up she looks pretty good. She took my big sausage put it in her taco shell. Damn it was tight.
    I haven't confirmed this for myself yet, but I don't doubt the validity at all. Earlier this year, it was reported that she suffered a stroke. I asked around Fort and learned that she had been using dirty needles and contracted a "blood disease." I don't want to speculate, but I don't think that was just jealous gossip anymore.

    She was as sweet as they come. I am stunned and saddened to hear this. May she rest.

  9. #5969

    I like

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a break from the weekly routine and got a chance to get away for a while. So, I hit the Are after what seemed like ages. I was determined to conquer an angel of pure beauty and grace as there have been plenty of them on the Are lately.

    For the first time since I met her, I didn't see Fatima out there at all. So I moseyed up to 8M. After cruising around and seeing many sights, including red haired Nikki puttering around Sam D's, I made a pass down Remington towards Keating, and BAM, I saw something that made my f*cking eyes water. A 5'8, 150lbs, caramel tan, blonde haired BSW with the body of a goddess. She had an angelic face, a trim tummy, nice long legs, full hips, a pear shaped ass, and fat cleavage poking out of her shirt. WHOA!

    I was staring at her. I couldn't move. And curious mongers were piling up behind me. She noticed me, and gave me her bright eyes and the cutest smile. She says 'I'll pay you to give me a ride. ' Okay, sure. I unlocked my door. She got in and introduced herself as Tasha. I ask her age, and she eventually tells me her DOB. She just turned 25. Then, a script change occurred: SHE is the one who needs money. Well, who would've thought? So, like a geek I offer her. 4 for a trip to Bali's to sample all of her bedroom skills, and she was all for it!

    We arrive and get freshened. She comes out of the bathroom wearing a negligee, and sipping some cherry-flavored vodka. I took a small swig myself, and got 50 degrees warmer. She was smoking hot! She knew it, but I reminded her several times. I sensed no candy habit in her whatsoever. Just a little gin to make her sin, and she's good to go.

    We began our fuck session in sort of an odd fashion: she says to me, 'you look like the type of guy who can massage a girl's back and shoulders. ' Sure, maybe I can. Maybe I should! So she takes off her negligee revealing her deliciously hot body, still wearing her bra and panties, and lies face down on the bed. She asked me to sit on her butt while I massage her shoulders, back, and ass. I worshipped her ass and feet with my lips for a few minutes, then like a good boy, I propped myself up on her booty and give her some hand magic.

    But not even two minutes into the massage, she flips over, takes off her bra and snatches off her panties. I start drooling and dive for her melons. She stops me! I learn that she doesn't like having her tits suckled. Oh well. Moving on.

    She's lying there naked saying 'you can't suck my titties unless you want to eat this pussy first'. Hmm, that's quite a decision you've placed before me, honey. So, like a good boy, I DATY. For 20 minutes. She exploded in my mouth, eclipsed with a passionate gasm, and pushed my head away when she was done.

    Then, I got a fairly quick but loving BJ (it didn't matter, she was hot). And then it was on to K9. The view was awe inspiring, and the cave was soft as cotton. The bang was good fun. She was working her hips and ass like a porn star, and I squirted longer than a super soaker. Afterwards, we got dressed and kept flirting with each other. We were facing each other and making eye contact as we talked. I love it when that happens.

    We departed from the shack smiling. We were both happy and well sexed. We exchanged numbers, I tipped her, and drove her back to her spot on Keating.

    So, I ended up parting with. 65 of my hard-earned for Tasha's love. It was worth it if I have made a new friend. She is without a doubt the hottest BSW I've banged in a long, LONG time. I will repeat, but I'll wait for her to contact me first. And I think she will.

    Pictures were not allowed during our session. Hopefully next time they will be. She is a sight to behold. A 9. 0 on my SW scale.
    This might have been the best I have read since joining this forum. Man I would love too meet Tasha.

  10. #5968

    Tatum

    After scanning the area, I finally picked up Tatum. (I did a search and I think I am the first one to report unless I can't spell)

    Nice enough looking, bees with nice nips, friendly, patient (we went far away from the stroll per her suggestion, which made me more relaxed). While we were driving there, she was undressing. She had 2-4 layers of clothes on because of the weather. Once there, she was pretty much as I would have liked her to be. I will give her 10 thumbs up on performance. Took direction well (what little I had to give). All in all, I wish she had a phone. Her asking for Jackson to go home with her was very reasonable, and I made sure the lincoln brothers kept him company. A decent tip for a job well done. This was all around 1:30am on fort.

    Does anyone have any additional "tatum" stories?
    Last edited by Tongue; 04-27-13 at 11:02. Reason: add more info

  11. #5967
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    <snip

    She's lying there naked saying 'you can't suck my titties unless you want to eat this pussy first'.
    For some reason I hear the voice from Zappa's "Titties and Beer" when I read that line.

    Thanks for the detailed report.

  12. #5966

    That tight box strikes again

    Like I said in a previous post that tight box will make a man do strange things. Hey I was having a chat with little Jen, she told me Casey passed away. She was a cute little SW, I can't remember her. Took little Jen to the Crest so she could take a shower and OMG she didn't take 4ever, and when she cleans up she looks pretty good. She took my big sausage put it in her taco shell. Damn it was tight.

  13. #5965

    Rise and shine

    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.
    Well Motschall, I think it's early enough to say the night is over. What was your decision? Inquiring minds want to know.

  14. #5964

    Piling on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.
    I hate to pile on, but get a room. Never let a sex industry professional of any kind near your home. Ever. Always play to the strength of your anonymity, if you can maintain it. Use a fake name and a hobby phone. And always meet in an environment controlled by you or some trusted agent (like a business with an interest in maintaining its reputation). I have to be honest that I don't understand why you want a girl to spend the night. I usually think that I'm paying to avoid that sort of thing. But if that's what you want, please be careful and make it as anonymous and as safe as possible. Lock your shit up. And good luck.

  15. #5963
    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    So my gf is going to to the zoo with the Girl Scouts for the night. I would like to have a girl spend the night. So should I have her stay at my house or get a hotel room. Any suggestions would help thanks guys.
    I'm going with the others and say no-tel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape