Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 12112
-
04-26-13 21:10 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 1434Ashley
Do you guys have any more of a description than "nice looking" to help us avoid her? Height, age, etc?
Originally Posted by Waukesha
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 17:23 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 270She will tell you she doesn't normally do this either, her friend does and she is just killing time waiting for her. I guess if you repeat it enough it becomes true in a delusional head.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 08:51 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 748Bipolar Ashley
Guys. Stay away from BSW Ashley. Got her near MCD in Nat. Nice looking and good conversation. But first agreed to catch the BBBJ but then wanted to change spots. Well then suddenly no catch and all. After. Ask where she wants to be dropped off. Says at MCD. She wants me to go thru the drive thru and PAY! Starts saying she is no crack head who gives head for $25 and all this crap. Would not leave my car and changing her story a ton of times. Finally was able to go thru the drive thru and she got out. Man. She needs to know the rules of a deal.
And not to mention. Driving to a spot, asked if I would date black PR mix. WTF. Issues guys. The BBBJ was decent but not for the hassle
-
04-26-13 01:11 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 715Kyla
She is one of the few SW's that keep a phone.
She is really beat up. Bruises, burns and sores.
-
04-26-13 00:58 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 715Tracy
Picked her up off L.
Standard BBBJ have to remind her to be carefull of teeth. Adequate after that. CFS mish, dog. Finished BBBJ with spit.
Heavy drug user. Heard her order H and C.
Have new digits for those SM that want it.
Also friend of Myah and shared digits.
-
04-25-13 18:08 #2342Regular Member

Posts: 14No Cherry! Is the chick I posted about with the recent pics but I also asked about her in 10. This other chick Cherry I met in the UP she was the one with whom I took the nudes of. So almost right and trust I'm sure her real name is not Cherry but I'm sure none of these xhicks names are there real ones. So almost correct. I can see the confusion but the pics should be the clue. If you have a problem with my post you should ask me dude not try to attack me thank you.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 17:15 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 219Though I would agree don't go to "her" place, I would caution that you shouldn't take her to your place, if your place means your home / residence.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 15:39 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 1434So, it was a different girl a few weeks ago also named Cherry? And you are also looking for her on the Baltimore forum. And in some of your posts you fucked her for free and in others you paid her. Have I got it right now?
Originally Posted by Lbs Sce
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 06:35 #2339Regular Member

Posts: 14Not true you people are taking that the wrong way. Yes I inquire cause I want to know if you've seen this one because I've had a good time with her If she a working girl its not far fetched to think more then one of us have. LOL whats wrong with that. But the pic I posted a few weeks ago is not this girl. I thought this was a place to share this hobby? If my post are breaking some rule then I might have not understood the point of it. I apologize.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 18:25 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 42North loop needs new talent!
Been mongering for a long time, seems like the same SW's for years. Same girls just older and saggier! I've done them all. Lady. Black, kinda skinny okay body, good BBBJ, decent FS. Kim. BSW, big titties, terrible BJ, okay FS, don't knock her wig off. Damn scarey! Jessica. Gorgeous LSW, big attitude but fucking hot girl! BJ okay, FS good, how can you not like pounding that when she looks that good! Seen a few thick girls on L but asking too much, they hang out together, all ask for the same amount. Definitely got a pimp close by. Need some new talent on the north loop. North Ave is a joke, LE all the place, more trannys girls, be careful men! Duces!
-
04-24-13 13:00 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 1434Strange
This guy keeps posting pics of the same girl. He was looking for her back in 2010 too and posted graphic pics last month. I'm not sure what's up, but it seems strange to me.
Originally Posted by Lbs Sce
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 11:50 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 52Christina
Drive the south stroll Monday afternoon. Saw what appeared to be a decent looking LSW on L. Picked her up said her name was Christina. Agreed on .3 went to a spit of her choosing which was an abandoned house with a blanket on the floor LOL. She was average in looks body definitely strung out. Started with BBBJ then onto FS. Not too bad not too great.
-
04-24-13 09:32 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 515DR your OK
You may have been a pain to understand, but now I understand that your info was always accurate and useful. Have fun I. Miami. And say Hi time and time again. FYI live your videos.
WR out.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 09:25 #2334Regular Member

Posts: 14Hellp my fellow mongers
Digging in the vaults and came across this one again of Cherry so she told me her name was then but had many good nights and never had to give up more then .5. Any of you ever knew her?
-
04-23-13 23:42 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 1434Dark Raijin
Good to hear from you DR. Don't you have any pics of that Miami pussy to post for us?










Reply With Quote





