Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 808 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2347

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    She will tell you she doesn't normally do this either, her friend does and she is just killing time waiting for her. I guess if you repeat it enough it becomes true in a delusional head.
    Do you guys have any more of a description than "nice looking" to help us avoid her? Height, age, etc?

  2. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Guys. Stay away from BSW Ashley. Got her near MCD in Nat. Nice looking and good conversation. But first agreed to catch the BBBJ but then wanted to change spots. Well then suddenly no catch and all. After. Ask where she wants to be dropped off. Says at MCD. She wants me to go thru the drive thru and PAY! Starts saying she is no crack head who gives head for $25 and all this crap. Would not leave my car and changing her story a ton of times. Finally was able to go thru the drive thru and she got out. Man. She needs to know the rules of a deal.

    And not to mention. Driving to a spot, asked if I would date black PR mix. WTF. Issues guys. The BBBJ was decent but not for the hassle
    She will tell you she doesn't normally do this either, her friend does and she is just killing time waiting for her. I guess if you repeat it enough it becomes true in a delusional head.

  3. #2345

    Bipolar Ashley

    Guys. Stay away from BSW Ashley. Got her near MCD in Nat. Nice looking and good conversation. But first agreed to catch the BBBJ but then wanted to change spots. Well then suddenly no catch and all. After. Ask where she wants to be dropped off. Says at MCD. She wants me to go thru the drive thru and PAY! Starts saying she is no crack head who gives head for $25 and all this crap. Would not leave my car and changing her story a ton of times. Finally was able to go thru the drive thru and she got out. Man. She needs to know the rules of a deal.

    And not to mention. Driving to a spot, asked if I would date black PR mix. WTF. Issues guys. The BBBJ was decent but not for the hassle

  4. #2344

    Kyla

    She is one of the few SW's that keep a phone.

    She is really beat up. Bruises, burns and sores.

  5. #2343

    Tracy

    Picked her up off L.

    Standard BBBJ have to remind her to be carefull of teeth. Adequate after that. CFS mish, dog. Finished BBBJ with spit.

    Heavy drug user. Heard her order H and C.

    Have new digits for those SM that want it.

    Also friend of Myah and shared digits.

  6. #2342
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    So, it was a different girl a few weeks ago also named Cherry? And you are also looking for her on the Baltimore forum. And in some of your posts you fucked her for free and in others you paid her. Have I got it right now?
    No Cherry! Is the chick I posted about with the recent pics but I also asked about her in 10. This other chick Cherry I met in the UP she was the one with whom I took the nudes of. So almost right and trust I'm sure her real name is not Cherry but I'm sure none of these xhicks names are there real ones. So almost correct. I can see the confusion but the pics should be the clue. If you have a problem with my post you should ask me dude not try to attack me thank you.

  7. #2341
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    For a BJ you never go over. 2 + tip if the action is really really great. For FS. 35. 4 is the norm. All in addition to the monger rules. Go to your place; never get out of car etc.

    Nico out.
    Though I would agree don't go to "her" place, I would caution that you shouldn't take her to your place, if your place means your home / residence.

  8. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbs Sce  [View Original Post]
    Not true you people are taking that the wrong way. Yes I inquire cause I want to know if you've seen this one because I've had a good time with her If she a working girl its not far fetched to think more then one of us have. LOL whats wrong with that. But the pic I posted a few weeks ago is not this girl. I thought this was a place to share this hobby? If my post are breaking some rule then I might have not understood the point of it. I apologize.
    So, it was a different girl a few weeks ago also named Cherry? And you are also looking for her on the Baltimore forum. And in some of your posts you fucked her for free and in others you paid her. Have I got it right now?

  9. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    This guy keeps posting pics of the same girl. He was looking for her back in 2010 too and posted graphic pics last month. I'm not sure what's up, but it seems strange to me.
    Not true you people are taking that the wrong way. Yes I inquire cause I want to know if you've seen this one because I've had a good time with her If she a working girl its not far fetched to think more then one of us have. LOL whats wrong with that. But the pic I posted a few weeks ago is not this girl. I thought this was a place to share this hobby? If my post are breaking some rule then I might have not understood the point of it. I apologize.

  10. #2338

    North loop needs new talent!

    Been mongering for a long time, seems like the same SW's for years. Same girls just older and saggier! I've done them all. Lady. Black, kinda skinny okay body, good BBBJ, decent FS. Kim. BSW, big titties, terrible BJ, okay FS, don't knock her wig off. Damn scarey! Jessica. Gorgeous LSW, big attitude but fucking hot girl! BJ okay, FS good, how can you not like pounding that when she looks that good! Seen a few thick girls on L but asking too much, they hang out together, all ask for the same amount. Definitely got a pimp close by. Need some new talent on the north loop. North Ave is a joke, LE all the place, more trannys girls, be careful men! Duces!

  11. #2337

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbs Sce  [View Original Post]
    Digging in the vaults and came across this one again of Cherry so she told me her name was then but had many good nights and never had to give up more then .5. Any of you ever knew her?
    This guy keeps posting pics of the same girl. He was looking for her back in 2010 too and posted graphic pics last month. I'm not sure what's up, but it seems strange to me.

  12. #2336

    Christina

    Drive the south stroll Monday afternoon. Saw what appeared to be a decent looking LSW on L. Picked her up said her name was Christina. Agreed on .3 went to a spit of her choosing which was an abandoned house with a blanket on the floor LOL. She was average in looks body definitely strung out. Started with BBBJ then onto FS. Not too bad not too great.

  13. #2335

    DR your OK

    You may have been a pain to understand, but now I understand that your info was always accurate and useful. Have fun I. Miami. And say Hi time and time again. FYI live your videos.

    WR out.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    For a BJ you never go over. 2 + tip if the action is really really great. For FS. 35. 4 is the norm. All in addition to the monger rules. Go to your place; never get out of car etc.

    As far as managing your box and $ goes. Your a big boy. Get it done ayee. Wear cargo pants, pocket jacket etc.

    And to make the best impression post pix bud. Black out the eyes if you really care about the girls. Nothing speaks better than pix. Stopping by to see how you crazy town people of MILW are doing.

    Well don't let a little rain stop you. +ve attitude and yes can do (aka make jaws and neck hurt) LOL.

    Post a pix w / your tool in her mouth. Then if you want few of the digits of MILW's finest msg me. This way we all know your not a 5. 0.

    Nico out.

  14. #2334

    Hellp my fellow mongers

    Digging in the vaults and came across this one again of Cherry so she told me her name was then but had many good nights and never had to give up more then .5. Any of you ever knew her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 75819_161044740595118_100000687793523_336657_449066_n.jpg‎   1514883507_2f3f485765_m.jpg‎   612490_359384.jpg‎   1514852215_1a69dbe12a_m.jpg‎  

  15. #2333

    Dark Raijin

    Good to hear from you DR. Don't you have any pics of that Miami pussy to post for us?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape