Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 15,526 to 15,540 of 19268
-
04-26-13 23:45 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 1019Guys you have to think as these girls are not nuns.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 22:16 #3742Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks for the info DI but she apparently doesn't advertise anymore so I can't find the link. But used to be a regular that was located in Port Huron then Warren. Your right it could be a number of things with these chicks. Thats why they do what they do.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 20:09 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 3479Fake Pics!
Those pics are Fake! I've seen them on the B. P. Chicago!
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 18:53 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 89Wow, Thanks! Rachel is in my area and I was thinking of a visit. She has great reviews on another site but something always made me think there could be issues. Now I know to avoid.
Originally Posted by Namer111
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 08:07 #3739Regular Member

Posts: 4Oh my, bad run! Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Akinyele
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 07:25 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 57Saw these
Rachael
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-28/11205925
586. 625-278%
Attractive-yes, nice body-yes, very ditzy but her snatch smelled nasty barely finished
Thong was white but the string was black brown was very nasty Will never repeat $.20 for half.
Lisa.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ces-21/8694803
586823214%
Upsell, clock watcher, heroin drug addict-track marks on arm, avoid $.00 for half
-
04-26-13 01:46 #3737Regular Member

Posts: 23Tori from Warren
Any info on this chick? Seen her about a month ago and had a decent massage with BBBJ but no CIM. Seemed freindly and got totally nude for the massage but was a little rushed. Allowed a little roaming but met strong resistance when I tried FIV. Was not cheap but willing to repeat for xtra's but voice mail is always full and she does not return the text. Did I just make her mad? Has anyone out there have a similar problem with her. Heard rumours she has a big boyfreind and doesn't do anything xtra.
-
04-25-13 22:05 #3736Regular Member

Posts: 21Amanda
This should probably go under rip off reports. But I met Amanda at a hotel near the airport for a one hour season. Told me the 175 was the visit fee and tried to up sell me. Got half a strip show and a sad hand job before she got a call and 10 minutes a guy bursts in, grabs the money off the table and tells McGee to leave while he is taking a room that looked tossed to start. Avoid at all cost. Not add pictured either.
Claimed to work at BT's as Destiny.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-22/11314037
-
04-25-13 21:18 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 145I don't know anything about her past. I didn't get a great look at her body but it had the potential to be nice. I really can't say much more.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 16:39 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 71Oh, Hell yes it would.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 13:35 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 231Oh no Batman
Nice pics to look at though. See more of them here:
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
http://www.coedcherry.com/models/tee...alleries/27882
-
04-25-13 08:32 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 91Had the car in reverse
Thanks for the tips. I think we're in-line on the tell-tale signs. I had the car in reverse when she called me with the room number. But you know, thinking isn't a man's strong point in that situation.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 03:45 #3731Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-25-13 00:13 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 407A tale of Two Lexis
MDL, there are 2 Lexis from Toledo.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
One that works mostly out Southfield who has great reviews. I've have had a great experience with her. She is a little older and more voluptuous. She's a great performer and loves to please. GFE all the way. Here's a link:
http://cityxguide.com/lexi-is-sexi-80120200-25/
The other one reviewed here until recently worked out of Toledo in a dingy apartment with paraphernalia everywhere. I've had the unfortunate experience with her because I was impressed with her pics. I couldn't wait to finish the appointment and she wanted to rush me out as well. Those are her pics but they were from a long time ago. The girl you're going to see now has seen the ravages of drug use. I would avoid this one.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nt-24/11861553
Hope this prevents the confusion.
DD
-
04-24-13 22:57 #3729Banned Member

Posts: 243Death by 8-ball
Worth a second post. Here it is again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6KNGzWV-ho
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]















