Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,236 to 47,250 of 61406
-
04-25-13 22:36 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 1330Did she have dirty blonde hair and did she walk fast for a SW? I think I scooped the same girl on Tuesday early evening after she walked out of a house on Ramsay near S. Carey and then to the circle. She looked good so I invited her in the car but she was too demanding by insisting on going back to her place. I'm not comfortable with that so I said I would just take her back to where I found her. She then started a temper tantrum and insisted on cash from me without any services. LE was parked at the next corner so I pulled right behind the cruiser and told her to get out or I'd start sounding the car horn until LE approached us. She quickly got out, slammed the door, and booked away from there. Her total time in the car was probably about 3 minutes.
Originally Posted by Sgt Snake
[View Original Post]
I never got her name. The key to recognizing her is that she is very thin, dirty blonde hair, and that she walks like she has some place to go. From 80 feet away she looks like she is about 15 but close up you can see she is in her 20s.
-
04-25-13 21:58 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 183Melissa in Dundalk
Picked up SW off of Dundalk tues afternoon. Name was Melissa, about 40, tits were in excellent shape. She had a little padding in the stomach and ass, but it looked good on her. FS for $40. If age isn't an issue, I would definitely recommend.
-
04-25-13 20:14 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thanks man. I'm well aware of the stalker who has also harassed me on the phone. Sometimes there are folk so disturbed with their own life that they have to forcefully insert themselves into yours. If we did that to a lady it would be called rape. I'm content w / my world and going to live with a smile.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
No time for crazy (anybody). Shit I was married 2X and still standing. This guy should try for something more normal (?) than trying to wife (own) a working girl.
-
04-25-13 20:11 #14168Senior Member

Posts: 118Bush
Dam that sux. I wish all women would grow Bush like it was intended to!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 20:09 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 2419I got one but she won't post pix.
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 19:50 #14166Regular Member

Posts: 43That is why I never go to their place. You don't know what is going to hapen there. They can hurt you too. Live, and learn be safe.
Originally Posted by Sgt Snake
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 19:36 #14165Regular Member

Posts: 43At first I thought he was taking the girls to his house. Then I saw the a / c unit like the one they have at the motel, but yes the bed is always the same.
Originally Posted by G Malav
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 18:40 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 1043NT, please be careful.
Nt, it seems that you indeed have a stalker. From here on out, you should be extremely careful about any information that you post on this forum. This deranged individual already knows too much about your motel, your girls and your personal habits. If I were you, I would immediately change your habits / schedule to through them off your trail. Also I would use google voice with your smartphone. It definitely helps. As we used to say in the military, keep you head down and on a swivel. Good luck and stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
04-25-13 15:10 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 66Zero posts
Haven't had sr status but for a minute. Never asked for squat as a reg. Got three Pm's today asking for digits and they has zero posts. No I know how you better and feel. Geez.
-
04-25-13 14:59 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 66Sheena
I remember her from a couple years ago. Scooped her on Fairhaven. She had a phone buy it didn't last long. Would love to reconnect if someone could help. Will reciprocate.
-
04-25-13 14:56 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 66Well she got me good
Picked up a SW at the circle around 11. Spinner, mid 20s, has her own place a few blocks away. Agreed to 4. For the deeds, got in her room and paid her. 48 for D's plus pics. About five minutes in she asks if I have a condom. Nope. She says, oh I have to go get one, I never do it without. So she dresses saying ill be right back, you're cool to wait here. Two minutes later her mom comes to the bedroom door and asks if I mind waiting outside because her father is coming over soon. Well of course I knew what was up and just left. The ***** was no where around. What an idiot I was. Paid up front, let her leave. Her and mom have quite the routine worked out. I should know better by now. She's very thin, no tits, metal stud on the left side of her upper lip. Please avoid. Live and learn.
-
04-25-13 13:33 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 1322Can't we all get along?
Stop being so dang obsessed with that little slit between the legs. Stick your dick in there, blast off and move on to the next one. Any intel on the tall blond that walks up / down Ritchie Hwy waving at cars passing by? She's got a nice rack on her but her face is a bit fugly. See her walking during the day only. Never seen her at night. Seems friendly. Decoy or legit?
-
04-25-13 11:51 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 312Amen
I have had some issues pertaining to rule #4. Crazy assholes calling me asking who am I? I tell them you called me who the fuck are you? I am so and so, s boyfriend, blah, blah, blah, so now I just keep my posts as generic as possible for the sake of any girl I see on the regular tip. And I also agree with #1 #2 and #3. Peace!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 10:47 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 109Dude, you're a legend.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Don't let the bastards get you down. Keep on keepin' on.
-
04-25-13 10:09 #14157Regular Member

Posts: 18NT suggestion about you rules post
I am a newbie to this forum and as funny as it may sound I can agree. I try not to post unless it is relevant. I know better than to beg for info / contact. I have a suggestion for becoming a senior member. Once a newbie reaches the required number of post, maybe a survey should be set up for the senior members like youself, those who actually provide good acurate post, and let those members vote on senior status. Maybe make a "committee" of 5 respect senior members to review the newbies post / contributions and decide if it is worthy of senior status.
Like I said I am a newbie, so this is just my 02. But I think something like this would greatly improve the quality of the boards.
Please allow me to respond. It's not a bad idea but logistically impossible. We have 50 forums and a few thousand threads. We have several hundred "newbies" a month so that would mean probably 50 per month getting to SR status after the 6 months, 25 posts without an infraction requirement. Which would mean that these committees (you would need one for every city) would have to review hundreds of posts per month, times thousands of threads. Which incidentally is something I'm already doing.
I'm not smacking you here, just giving you some insight.
Thanks for taking the time to suggest it though, I always like seeing members take more than a passing interest in the quality of posts on the board.
A2










Reply With Quote






